Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:42 am

They walked into the den as instructed and watched Heidi and Shiloh run. Maya got distracted and watched the sun while listening to Cynthia explain it to her. “Yeah let’s play a game!” Rider wagged his lightly and thought about some games they could play inside the den. “How about wrestling? Or tag?” Maya layed down and wasn’t too interested in playing. Her thoughts were clouded by what happened. She just lost her brother, and their playing tag? She pinned her ears back.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:08 am

"I'm always up for wrestling." grinned Cybil, lowering herself into a play bow. Vincent rolled his eyes and curled up in a ball. "I'll just watch." he said, "Cybil is too rough." "Am not!" she barked. Cynthia looked to Maya and moved closer to her. She curled up next to the wolf pup and rested her head on her paws. She could sense that Maya wasn't feeling well about everything.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:33 am

“Me too..” Rider bowed playfully and gave a playful growl before leaping at Cybil and tugging her ear gently trying to be careful to not go too rough on her. Maya looked up at Cynthia who layed next to her and gave a light smile before it faded away again as she resumed watching the snow fall. She hoped Mom would return with Coyote so she can snuggle up against her fluffy pelt. She dug her claws in the moss when tears and emotions overwhelmed her when she thought about Koda and her father.

Sullivan kept tracking the mixed scents at a sprint before halting at the entrance of the wolf Packs camp and began panting from the exercise. “Pups?” Sully asked and slowly approached the den their scents led into and noises were heard from. “Pups, you in there?” Poking his head in he saw five small shapes inside, three of which he recognized. “Cybil, Vincent, and Cynthia Maria has been worried sick about you! Now come out and apologize.” Sully wasn’t the one to be bossy to Pups but honestly he was worried about them himself. “You could of got caught by humans, or snatched by an animal.”

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:24 pm

Cybil growled back before lightly putting her mouth on his neck. She didn't bite down on him, but froze when she heard Sullivan. She glanced to her siblings before letting go of Rider. The three got up and went outside. "We're sorry..." they said more or less in unison. "Your mom is gonna hang my hide up on the doorway." scowled Maria, "If you're gonna run off, at least tell me first." She looked around for a moment. "Where is everyone?" she muttered, "It's like a ghost town up here."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:13 am

Rider got up when he heard two new voices. Walking out the den he saw the pups pack had found them. “My moms looking for my brother, a friend and our healer is out at the moment..” He said and Maya slowly joined him unsteadily watching the two dogs. “A dog of y-yours attacked our d-dad and k-k..killed him and my b-brother...” Rider hung his head. “He was tall, and had long legs, grey and shaggy..” Maya whined as the dogs image came in her head as her brother described him.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:40 am

"Hmm..." murmured Maria, nodding a little. As the pups began to describe what happened and what the dog looked like, her eyes grew wide. "That newbie..." she said, looking to Sullivan, "Gunter, right? But... why? I don't understand." "It was scary." whimpered Cynthia. Maria nuzzled her nieces and nephew before looking to Rider and Maya. "I'm sorry for your loss." she said softly, "I'm glad you two are okay... at least, you're not injured." She then took a deep breath and sighed. "Mare isn't gonna like this." she said, "We'll have to tell her."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:06 am

“I don’t understand why either... We were going to go hunting together and he seemed like himself..He left me there though without a trace.” Sully said. “That was the last I saw him.” Sully sympathetically looked at the two pups. “I’m so sorry for your lost.” He looked to Mary’s pups knowing they were pretty frightened by that event themselves. He agreed with Maria, they had to tell Mary about the pups and what they saw. “C-Can we come with you guys? We don’t want to wait in the den till our friend Heidi or our mother returns..” Maya asked shyly. “Yeah! Can we? Please?” Sully didn’t want to say it. But if Gunter had something against Carson, would he have something against his mate also? “Maybe we should take them and let Heaven or Heidi know so no one gets worried?”

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:24 am

"Good idea..." murmured Maria, nodding to Sullivan, "At least we can protect them back at the warehouse. They're defenseless out here." She gestured for the group to follow her as she smelled the air. "I'll get them home, do you mind looking for Heidi and Heaven?" she asked, glancing to Sullivan, "It'll be dark soon and the temperature is already dropping."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:17 am

Sullivan nodded his head and smiled at the two pups before sprinting off into the snowy forest. Rider and Maya stepped out of the den. Rider had mixed emotions between his grief and that he was happy to distract himself by playing with other pups. Maya was just in grief. “I-Isn’t Alfie at the w-arehouse too?” She asked shyly. “W-We have t-to tell him..” She also wanted to snuggle with her big brother knowing this was the perfect opportunity to try to. Lately he’s been a grump when it came to snuggles.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:20 am

Maria led the small group of pups towards the city. She looked back at them every few minutes to make sure they weren't falling behind. "Yeah, Alfie's there." she answered, "He and Alessa were playing for a while... last time I saw him, he was curled up next to her to keep her warm." It didn't take long for the group to come back to the warehouse. Mary was waiting there, a bit angry at the pups running off. Maria took her sister aside and explained what happened as Cybil, Cynthia, and Vincent made their way over to Alessa and Alfie.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me