Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby Boomer » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:41 am

The three Shepherd pups followed Rider and Maya. Cynthia was shaking like a leaf while Vincent let her lean on him. Cybil looked up ahead to see Heidi, then twitched her large ears. "My name is Cybil." she said, "I'm the daughter of the alpha from the dog pack. These are my siblings, Cynthia and Vincent." The younger pups were silent. Cybil took another step closer. "We... we saw this male dog, Gunter, attack and kill two wolves." "Carson and Koda..." said Vincent, looking to the female, "Our adoptive sister is friends with Alfie. I've heard the name Carson before, but not Koda." Cynthia looked at the ground and quietly whined. "It was awful!" she winced, "I don't understand why he did that to them... especially to a pup." Cybil took a deep breath. "I know our mother and your leader are on good terms, and I know I'm just a pup, but I can promise you that our mother wouldn't have let him be in our pack if she knew he'd do something like this. Our parents didn't order this to happen. I don't think they know we even left the warehouse." she explained. Cybil hoped that there wouldn't be any rivalry between the two groups.
~~
Maria nodded as she went outside, then spotted three sets of paw prints. "I told them not to go out of the yard..." she scowled, "Why can't Cybil just listen?" She was angry because her sister would chew her out for not keeping a better eye on the pups. She then smelled the air before following after the scents.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:16 pm

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Ayana

He watched the snowflakes through watery eyes from their moment. The overly collected and stored moss, sticks and herbs from now till the end of water was all they would have to use as it’ll become difficult to find and collect any after a sheet of ice is formed under the snow. He wasn’t worried about running out though. He looked back at his mate and smiled instantly. He didn’t think about the whole den thing. She just finished her den but he had a den himself which was overly comfortable and covered all around with moss. However it could only fit just him as he thought he’d never find love. Ayana’s den was big enough for them, they both stood in it building it together so they definitely could sleep in it. “Your den is big enough.” His den can be used for another wolf as he won’t be needing that tiny thing again. Her den was also closer to the healers den then his anyways.

Shard
-Loner
-Tags;Heaven, Snow

A strange place? Hmm.. It was confusing to hear the pup say this and it was difficult to understand it before remembering Heaven bringing her past mate up to him. Hes dead, but she can see him..odd. it hasn’t quite clicked in his mind that she sees a spirit. Then the other thing she said he glanced up at Heaven then back to the young wolf. “Um, your brother? Why do you think such a thing?” This did bring up memories of him and his brother in his old pack. His brother was his adoptive mothers pup so they weren’t biologically related. He use to protect his new mom then after she found out her son protected her from him. He sighed and looked back to Snow. “In the camp, out of the way of others.”

Heidi
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Rider, Maya, Cynthia, Vincent, Cybil

She stood and listened to the pups and dipped her head understanding that they were from the dog pack. She knew they were puppies of a dog by just looking at their appearances and seeing how they look so much different than a wolf pup. She continued to listen. She pinned back her ears and lowered her tail when the pups said Carson and Koda were dead. Should she believe pups? Not all the time, but judging their body language and emotions, it was either they were dead or they were injured and close to dead. She closed her eyes and nodded her head slowly. “I understand that. No alpha would invite dangerous animals into their pack, not on purpose anyways. Do you know where the dog went?”

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

He slowed his pace and panted heavily arriving back inside camp. He felt drowsy and thought that could be why he was seeing things, whether that was a dog or a wolf he didn’t want to get involved and risk anything so he just fell asleep in his den.

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;

He licked his lips and teeth and tasted no blood. He walked through the snow silently as he was disappointed and disgusted with himself. He just wanted to be alone at the moment but intrusive thoughts lingered and he shook his head violently to clear his thoughts. He settled under a tree and watched the snow fall while resting his head on his legs. Itll be a new day soon, which means it’ll be a new day to be myself. He reassured himself. I had an exhausting day, and a traumatizing experience. I need to rest.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:24 pm

Cybil was relieved that Heidi didn't attack her or her siblings, nor did she dismiss their story. "He vanished..." she whispered, "He was there one moment and gone the next. No footprints, no scent... he was gone like a ghost." Cynthia and Vincent nodded a little. "I know it's hard to believe... I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself." continued Cybil, "But I wouldn't ever make something like this up. For all I know, he could hurt someone in our family as well. I wish I knew where he was." Vincent cleared his throat as he took a step closer. "Mother has met with your leader before... perhaps we can have them meet up and discuss this matter?" he suggested, "I imagine that they'd both want to stop him before he kills again."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:39 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Ayana

He watched the snowflakes through watery eyes from their moment. The overly collected and stored moss, sticks and herbs from now till the end of water was all they would have to use as it’ll become difficult to find and collect any after a sheet of ice is formed under the snow. He wasn’t worried about running out though. He looked back at his mate and smiled instantly. He didn’t think about the whole den thing. She just finished her den but he had a den himself which was overly comfortable and covered all around with moss. However it could only fit just him as he thought he’d never find love. Ayana’s den was big enough for them, they both stood in it building it together so they definitely could sleep in it. “Your den is big enough.” His den can be used for another wolf as he won’t be needing that tiny thing again. Her den was also closer to the healers den then his anyways.

Shard
-Loner
-Tags;Heaven, Snow

A strange place? Hmm.. It was confusing to hear the pup say this and it was difficult to understand it before remembering Heaven bringing her past mate up to him. Hes dead, but she can see him..odd. it hasn’t quite clicked in his mind that she sees a spirit. Then the other thing she said he glanced up at Heaven then back to the young wolf. “Um, your brother? Why do you think such a thing?” This did bring up memories of him and his brother in his old pack. His brother was his adoptive mothers pup so they weren’t biologically related. He use to protect his new mom then after she found out her son protected her from him. He sighed and looked back to Snow. “In the camp, out of the way of others.”

Heidi
-NR Hunter

Vanished? She was starting to have her doubts now. I mean these were young pups, young witnesses. But the tears shedded by the two wolf cubs who held her paws were real. As the pup continues she reassured her it was real. “Ok I believe you.” She scanned the forest around them for any danger and looked back to the pups. “I can’t agree to that because that’s her decision but I’m sure she will agree and would love to discuss this with her. As of right now I say I should get you pups to my packs camp so you are all safe and out of the cold.” She gave a warm smile to them and shook her snow covered pelt. “The fact that he could be anywhere at this moment scares me, but I know the camp isn’t going to be one of those places.” She picked up Rider and Maya by the scruff and gestured with a tilt of her light brown and white head for the other three to follow her closely.

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

He slowed his pace and panted heavily arriving back inside camp. He felt drowsy and thought that could be why he was seeing things, whether that was a dog or a wolf he didn’t want to get involved and risk anything so he just fell asleep in his den.

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;

He licked his lips and teeth and tasted no blood. He walked through the snow silently as he was disappointed and disgusted with himself. He just wanted to be alone at the moment but intrusive thoughts lingered and he shook his head violently to clear his thoughts. He settled under a tree and watched the snow fall while resting his head on his legs. Itll be a new day soon, which means it’ll be a new day to be myself. He reassured himself. I had an exhausting day, and a traumatizing experience. I need to rest.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:53 am

"I'm sure there's a search party out for us now." mumbled Cybil, "So whenever they get here, we can have them bring our mother if she's not already with them." The siblings moved closer to Heidi and followed her lead back to the camp. The pups were in awe of the way the wolves lived; it was much different than the warehouse back in the city. "It's so peaceful out here..." whispered Cynthia, "No noisy cars or people yelling. I like it out here."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:05 pm

Maya and Rider were more relaxed as they were Carried by Heidi. They just listened to the pups and watched the snow fall as it distracted their minds from their trauma. “Woah.. What is this stuff?” Rider asked. They were too scared and upset earlier to care but now that they noticed it they were fasinated by it. “It’s, it’s pretty..” Maya whispered. When snow fell on her nose she sneezed and heard her brother giggle.

Sullivan started tracking the paw prints along with Maria. Catching the pups scents he began picking up speed and began to sprint out of nowhere through the forest and slowed when the pups scents mixed with wolves. “I think the wolf pack found them.” It was a good thing because it meant they were safe.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted Wolf » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:26 pm

Is this still active?))
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:36 pm

@Twisted Wolf yes this roleplay is still active!))

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Ayana

Shard
-Loner
-Tags;Heaven, Snow

Heidi
-NR Hunter

She couldn’t respond to the pups as her mouth had two scruffs of the two pups she carried inside of camp and to to their family den. She gently bent her head down and released her grip of their scruffs.“Stay here. Do not leave this den until I return. Got that?” She said sternly to the two pups before looking at Cybil and her two siblings. “You guys stay in there too just so your out of the cold, come out when you see your pack looking for you.” She turned and ran to the healers den. “Shiloh!” Shiloh was startled by Heidi’s urgent voice and looked at her worried. “Something happened to Carson!” Shiloh widened his eyes shocked by what he heard. He glanced back at his new mate. “You should come too. I could use the help.” He couldn’t waste time waiting for her answer and followed the young female at a sprint. “Rider and Maya ran up to me hysterically crying about Koda and Carson being dead and I’m not sure if they were attacked but then these other pups from the dog pack said so and-“ “You dont need to explain.” Shiloh told her.

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Cynthia looked to Maya with a small smile. "This is snow." she said softly, "Mama says that it's rain that got so cold it froze in the air. That's why when the sun is out and everything is warm, it melts away and the ground sucks it up." The siblings laid in the den and nodded; they didn't plan on going out anytime soon. The little pups laid in front of Rider and Maya. "Maybe we should play a game or something?" said Cybil quietly. She figured it was best to get their minds off of what happened.
~~
Maria stopped when she smelled their scents mix together. "Well, at least a stranger didn't take them." she mumbled, "Still, Mare is gonna kill me." She then followed the scents, wanting to get the pups home as soon as possible.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted Wolf » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:15 am

Ok C: Can someone please check my form? Itz on the discussion thread C:))
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me