Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:30 am

Alfie dodged the snow thrown at him and growled playfully. “I’m gonna get you!” But as he was going to leap into Alessa he heard her where time out and paused watching her for a moment. “You okay?” He asked quietly and sat down next to her still panting from their fun. He was concerned about her, was his playing too rough for her? He began to feel guilty after that thought.

Sullivan ran out the warehouses exit to catch up with the wolfhound. With snow falling and sticking to the ground it meant they might not be able to fish depending if the water was frozen over already. “How’s that leg of yours? How long till it can come off?” He asked the male tempting to make conversation. Entering the woods he smelled the air to ensure their hunting doesn’t happen on wolf territory. They can only hunt on their territory if they are helping them out with hunting. Hunting on their land was considered stealing. “This way.”

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowza16 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:46 am

Name: Pumpkin
She's a pup
Idk how to sign up for this.
Meowza16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:05 am

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:24 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Ayana

He watched her reaction while he spoke and after he finished. From what was a curious expression she had when he cane in, turned to flattered after he called her beautiful, then shocked after he said ‘I love you. His words were as real as his feelings. That entire time he saw a glimpse of tail on both sides of the female wagging. It had stayed wagging since he returned, intact he nearly stuttered his words as it slightly distracted his confessing. After he said ‘I love you’ the females eyes watered, and the water in her eyes became tears that slid down her face. After he spoke he felt something be released from deep inside him, it was how he felt about her, now it’s out of his system. She stood to all fours as more tears slipped off her face and hit the ground. Then he heard her reply, he hoped it wouldn’t be her regeting his love, but it wasn’t. Instead it was ”I.. I love you too, Shiloh.” and all doubt that she didn’t love him left his mind. At that moment his eyes began watering and his tail lightly wagged behind him. She started walking over to him and he watched her carefully walked over the flower acknowledging its there and to not step on it. Then she nuzzled him and he nuzzled her in return feeling her soft fur, and her scent overwhelm his nose as he smelled it then he breathed in relief. He never thought he could be capable of having a mate. With how he’s busy, he thought he’d never have time for a mate and it wouldn’t be fair. But with Ayana who was with him constantly learning about healing he didn’t need to worry about that. Looking outside the den after nuzzling Ayana he watched snowflakes gently fall to the forest floor and seeing the colors of the sky, red, purple, yellow, it meant the sun was going down. He looked back at her though her face had tears of joy she still was beautiful. He didn’t know what to do now or what say as he got all he wanted to say out of him.

Shard
-Loner
-Tags;Heaven, Snow

He lead the females through the woods. Snow still lightly fell and the sun was setting making the forest darker by the minute. As it got darker his blue markings were more visible as they dimly glowed. He looked back at the mother and daughter. “We should be quick, it’s getting dark.” His icy eyes scanned the ground as they walked looking for familiar shapes and textures. Feeling the ground with his paws he stepped on moss and took a step back. He bent his head down and grabbed it and grabbed some sticks that were nearby. He tucked the moss and sticks under his wings and kept searching for den building materials. If it got too dark to see he knew he could build a temporary den with his ice powers.

Heidi
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Suka

The female had ate her food in her and her brothers den. The brother was standing outside of it as if he were her guard. Rolling her eyes thinking about how protective he can be she continued eating.

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

Look at Heidi’s post

Gunter
-Stray
-Tags; Sullivan

Throughout their entire walk from the warehouse to the forest he was quiet. The snow kinda made him roll his eyes as it meant prey will be scarce, meals in the forest would be harder to find and he’d have to resort to garbage picking in hunan trash bins. It did suck being stuck in a mutts body. All he wanted was freedom, and yeah that human of his death gave him such but he was still trapped. Suddenly st the corner of his eye he saw a fox scurrying away. It’s sides thin and rubs showing. It was not a familiar face but it did spark a memory in the dogs head that drowned out the leonbergers questions. ”To lift thy Curse, Finish the deed, or leave thy wolf with thy need to grieve.” It confuses him, who’s the wolf? What deed? But as he thought longer he decided he should ditch the other dog and teleported away from him. Where he teleported was inside the territory of the wolves. Looking into their camp he noticed a particular wolf. A wolf with a familiar tail. He walked away from the camp as more memories flooded his mind. the deed that was never completed. The panthers apprentice, that’s the pup. His tail began wagging as that thought made him happy as that familiar saying made sense to him. [I will be free from my curse! At last![/i] He sprinted through the forest happily. Thing was, he needed a plan.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:00 am

Sullivan kept walking unknowingly that Gunter had left him. “You don’t say much do you?” Turning his head to no other he paused and looked around. “Gunter?” Retracing his pawsteps he noticed Gunters just stopped. He stared at them confused by this, where could he have gone, there was no evidence he turned and went back the paw prints just ended. “Hello?” He looked around one last time before sighing to himself. “I’m just gonna head back I guess..” he muttered and hung his head low walking back to the warehouse. He was really looking forward to hunting with someone, but it was obvious no one seemed to like his company.

Carson Watched as snowflakes began falling. It was always good and bad to watch them, good cause it was pretty, bad because it was a sign of scarcity. He walked from camp and headed to the lake for a drink of water and noticed some fresh paw prints in the snow but took no action in following them but he did smelled the air and caught the whiff of a dog. Dogs from the dog pack won’t do the pack any harm as long they don’t steal from them so he wasn’t bothered by it.

Maya and Koda stared at Rider angrily. “Coyote was taken?!” Maya growled “How?” Koda asked. “I-I’m sorry! I didn’t know that’d happen!” Rider snapped back. “We should find him!” Maya said and narrowed her eyes at her brothers. “and your both coming with me.” As she was marching from the den Koda stepped in her way. “And where exactly are we gonna look for him?” Maya sighed and shook her head. “Listen for Coyote yelling for help?” Rider just stared at the two of them feeling guilty that his siblings were fighting and his brother was missing. “Moms looking for him, so there’s no need to look. Let’s just go find Heidi and play with her to keep ourselves from arguing.” Rider said and his two siblings looked at each other before agreeing and they all left the den to go find Heidi.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:02 am

Alessa nodded a little, then slowly brought her head up. "Y-yeah..." she mumbled. It was a little difficult for her to breathe. She then turned towards the building. "Can we... go inside and rest?" she asked, "I'm sorry... it hurts to breathe." The pup felt like her lungs were burning from the bitter cold air.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:17 am

“Yeah yeah, you can lean on me if you need to.” He stood up and slowly walked to the building so Alessa can catch up. “If you need water I can get you some unless there’s a water source inside that we can go to.” He wanted to helpful now that he felt guilty for playing a little to hard with Alessa. “Sorry about that.” He apologized to her though he wasn’t sure it was his fault or her fault or anyone’s. It was becoming a little chillier outside so it was a good idea they were coming inside. He secretly hoped they weren’t going to that room high up in the warehouse due to his fear of heights.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:27 am

Alessa slightly nodded as she leaned against Alfie. She pointed her nose to a few bowls of water. "Over... there." she said. The pup then lightly shook her head. "It's okay..." she murmured, "You didn't... mean anything bad." Her chest rattled a little as she struggled for air. Mary happened to notice them, then stepped over to the two. "Are you feeling okay?" she asked. "I'm... okay." insisted Alessa. Mary didn't seem to believe her. She put her nose to Alessa's throat. "You seem tense." she commented, "Lay down and rest, okay?" Alessa dipped her head, then moved towards the water bowls.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:59 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Ayana

He watched her reaction while he spoke and after he finished. From what was a curious expression she had when he cane in, turned to flattered after he called her beautiful, then shocked after he said ‘I love you. His words were as real as his feelings. That entire time he saw a glimpse of tail on both sides of the female wagging. It had stayed wagging since he returned, intact he nearly stuttered his words as it slightly distracted his confessing. After he said ‘I love you’ the females eyes watered, and the water in her eyes became tears that slid down her face. After he spoke he felt something be released from deep inside him, it was how he felt about her, now it’s out of his system. She stood to all fours as more tears slipped off her face and hit the ground. Then he heard her reply, he hoped it wouldn’t be her regeting his love, but it wasn’t. Instead it was ”I.. I love you too, Shiloh.” and all doubt that she didn’t love him left his mind. At that moment his eyes began watering and his tail lightly wagged behind him. She started walking over to him and he watched her carefully walked over the flower acknowledging its there and to not step on it. Then she nuzzled him and he nuzzled her in return feeling her soft fur, and her scent overwhelm his nose as he smelled it then he breathed in relief. He never thought he could be capable of having a mate. With how he’s busy, he thought he’d never have time for a mate and it wouldn’t be fair. But with Ayana who was with him constantly learning about healing he didn’t need to worry about that. Looking outside the den after nuzzling Ayana he watched snowflakes gently fall to the forest floor and seeing the colors of the sky, red, purple, yellow, it meant the sun was going down. He looked back at her though her face had tears of joy she still was beautiful. He didn’t know what to do now or what say as he got all he wanted to say out of him.

Shard
-Loner
-Tags;Heaven, Snow

He lead the females through the woods. Snow still lightly fell and the sun was setting making the forest darker by the minute. As it got darker his blue markings were more visible as they dimly glowed. He looked back at the mother and daughter. “We should be quick, it’s getting dark.” His icy eyes scanned the ground as they walked looking for familiar shapes and textures. Feeling the ground with his paws he stepped on moss and took a step back. He bent his head down and grabbed it and grabbed some sticks that were nearby. He tucked the moss and sticks under his wings and kept searching for den building materials. If it got too dark to see he knew he could build a temporary den with his ice powers.

Heidi
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Suka, Rider, Maya, Koda

Finishing her meal she looked up seeing three pups heading over to her and Suka. She stood up and emerged from her and brothers den and greeted the pups with nuzzles. “Where’s your mother and father? Is someone watching you guys?” Looking at their den he saw no other wolf was inside and immedently took the role of puppy sitting them. “You guys are probably bored so do you wanna play tug of war?” Suka sat up and walked from the den. “I’m going on a walk.” Before Heidi could say anything he was gone. “He’s gonna get in trouble.

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

He knew he’d get in trouble for leaving the camp. But did he care? He didn’t sign up to hang out with Alfies siblings let alone help babysit them. He kept smelling the air trying to pick up on a scent of prey and keep his mind off things by hunting alone.

Gunter
-Stray
-Tags;

He stopped his sprinting and was now wandering the forest. His eyes were cloudy with thoughts and ideas he had no clue where he was walking. He tripped over a branch and stumbled and returned to reality and looked around his surroundings. Listening around him he heard something heavy and big and quietly walked around searching for the source. He froze seeing a grizzly bear wanderering. His immedent thought was to get Carson over to fight it but what good would that do exactly? That is unless he was wasn’t capable to win. With that he ran off through the territory trying to locate the wolf. He was so happy to know his curse would soon be lifted.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:20 am

Alfie nodded his head feeling better knowing she didn’t blame him and wasn’t mad at him or anything, but he still felt ashamed of himself for pushing her to play so hard. Alfie walked along with her as she made her way to the bowls of water just in case she needed him. He did Koda just wanted to drag a bowl over but with his luck the water would spill out if he did so. Once by the water bowls he took laps of water as he was thirsty after all that playing. He did want to talk more to Alessa but it seemed she might not be able to speak at the moment and didn’t want to accidentally push her to speak till she grows a sore throat or loses her voice.

Carson finished his drinking of the lake water and began making his way back to camp when he heard the sound of pawsteps that we’re getting louder by the second. “Halt! Whare the hurry?” He recognized this dog, it was the one who nearly killed his mate with his master. He growled and raised his long black feline tail behind him.

“Yes!” Rider said wagging his tail. Koda and Maya were clearly still upset about Coyote being missing but believed Rider when he said their mother was already looking for him and joined in. “Yeah let’s get a stick!” Maya said and Koda wagged his tail. “Yeah let’s see what three can do against one!” He laughed tilting his head. “Cmon let’s find a stick!” The three pups ran out of camp and looked around for a stick good enough for tug of war.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me