~~π•Žπ•†π•ƒπ”½ π•Žπ•†β„π•ƒπ”»: 𝕆ℙ𝔼ℕ ℝℙ~~

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ~~π•Žπ•†π•ƒπ”½ π•Žπ•†β„π•ƒπ”»: 𝕆ℙ𝔼ℕ ℝℙ~~

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:58 pm

[Furry: XD cool
I just realized Cougar and Lion aren't in the same pack as Buck and Light...what should we do now, Furry?]

Jess/Firepaw- f- Silverpack trainee- crush: probably Tearpaw- Brownpelt/Gari x BlackBerry/Lissa- Tags: Tearpaw

The little reddish she wolf made a small sound. She came upon her crush crying. She reached out her white muzzle. "Are you okay?" she asked. She was worried for him. She didn't like seeing others cry. Her white toed paws pawed the ground. The white tipped tail flicked. Brown eyes looked at him.

Honeylight/Goldie- f- Silverpack queen/mother- crush: Mapletail- pups: Sunny and Blackie- Tags: Sunny and Blackie, Mapletail

Ambery ginger eyes looked to Mapletail. She smiled and nodded at her, saying "Thank you."

Sunny/Sunpup (Sunpup; Sunstorm)- m- Silverpack pup- one week- way too young- Honeylight- Tags: Honeylight/Blackie
Blackie/Blackpup (Blackpaw; Blackheart)- f- Silverpack pup- one week- way too young- Honeylight- Tags: Honeylight/Blackie

The golden-cream pup, with black ears and tail tip, yawned. The ambery and blue eyes were closed.
The black she pup with the white muzzle, paws and tail tip yawned.

Darkheart- m- Goldpack warrior- crush: Stoat and Blaze- Tags: Blazestreak

The golden eyed black phase wolf smiled. "Rabbit or turkey, when we can catch turkey."

Lionpaw (Lionpelt) - agender- Goldpack apprentice- crush: Cougarpaw- Tags: Cougar, Buck, Light

The light green eyed lighter muzzled and cheeked one whined. The white marked tan one listened.

Doe- f- Goldpack mother- pregnant- crush: SwiftLark- mate open- pups: will be Frederick (white with reddish brown and some black) and Rosa (red, black and white)- Tags: Swiftlark

Raven-dark ears and the tail moved a bit. The white she wolf let out a sigh, but since she wasn't heavily pregnant she could still go out. She was about halfway, or one month. The blue and golden-brown eyed one insisted this meant she could still leave the den, for now. Nose twitching, catching scents, she stood. She saw Swiftlark under a tree, eating. She made her way over, feeling the pups move a bit. Shaking her head, she reached Lark, saying "Good morning."

Buck- m- Silverpack warrior- pan; maybe Blindinglight- mate open- no pups yet- Doe is sister- Tags: Blindinglight, Cougarpaw and Lionpaw

The white marked black wolf made a small sound. Golden-brown eyes ~look above, OOC~
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me