☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should I sketch a few pictures of the island to help you guys visualize it?

Sure!
63%
Not necessary
10%
Do what you want.
27%

Total votes : 30

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay [OPEN]

Postby cyrevan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:04 pm

Breeze // Female // Pine Marten // Tags: Romeo

"Let's go, then." Breeze said, taking a quick glance at him before starting to make her way up the steep hill. Panting, she reached the top. The forest seemed even more ominous now that she was up close, but Breeze told herself to ignore the bad feeling in her gut. She stood at the edge of the trees and waited for Romeo to catch up. "What's your name, by the way?" She called down at him. "I'm Breeze."
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Romeo - Male - Wolf/Border Collie Mutt- Pansexual - Tags: Breeze -21

Romeo just nodded in response and followed her up the hill. When he got to the close to the top he felt a a slight burning in his calves and he panted a bit before controlling his breathing to slow down. He looked up at Breeze when spoke to him, stepping up next to her. "My name's Romeo," he puffed, looking at the forest.
He felt the excitement twinge in his stomach at the thought of being back in a forest.
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:31 pm

"What are we even looking for?" Breeze said. "Food? Freshwater? Or..." Breeze stopped abruptly, catching a glimpse of something dark running in the bushes ahead of her. "Romeo, there's something in that bush."
She walked a little closer to try and see what was there, but it was already gone.
Breeze took a closer look at the ground and spotted something; a tiny note with red ink scrawled across it.
It read: You are not welcome here.

[The foreshadowing continues. I've gotta go now sorry!]
ImageImage

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:46 pm

Romeo - Male - Wolf/Border Collie Mutt- Pansexual - Tags: Breeze -21

Romeo shuffled his tail against the ground thoughtfully. "Both of those are useful, "
he pointed out. His head snapped up when he heard the quick crackling, like someone trying to move fast. He nodded to tell Breeze that he saw it. He watched Breeze take a step towards it, but it was gone as fast as it appeared. Romeo noticed her pick something off the ground. "What is it?, "
he asked, stepping closer to try and see.

(It's okay)
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:30 am

"It's a note." Breeze said hesitantly. She passed the small scrap of paper to Romeo. After giving him a few seconds to look at it, she said, "it must be some kind of prank." Her voice wavered and she felt unconvinced. The thing she had glimpsed in the bushes was too small to be one of the anthros on the ship, and she could have sworn it was on all fours. But what four legged creature could write a note?
Breeze stared into the trees, looking for more signs of life.
ImageImage

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:39 pm

Fray // Male // Hybrid // Tags: everyone who is currently at the beach

Fray stood on a rock, watching over everyone to make sure no one was causing trouble, when all of a sudden someone approached him from behind. Surprised, he nearly fell off the rock.
"How can I help yo-" he began to say, but as he turned around to face the person, he realized that it was Merrill. "Merrill, where have you been??" He yelped. "And why are you wearing a crew member vest?"

"I was exploring with the captain and some crew members. They said I could be useful and gave me this snazzy piece of clothing." Merrill said. "Anyways, there's some... news." Merrill proceeded to explain to Fray what he had seen while with the others.

"Gather around, everyone." Fray called, cupping his hands around his mouth. "We have information."

[Sorry for double posting! I figured I'd give those of you who are standing around bored something to do.]
ImageImage

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:38 am

Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: chris
Aoalani stated," You got it. " She sat next to his case in the sand. Aoalani had her belongings on her lap and waited for Chris's return with the fruit . She huffed quietly and enjoyed the sights and sounds of the beach.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai
Mahatu got out from the boat with his belongings. He smirked, " Well not the prettiest place in the world, but it will do." Mahatu waited for Kai to get out.
------
Siviani/female/18/albino peahen/bisexual/tags: Mako
Siviani started to gather driftwood after she sat her cases in view of her . She gathered four pieces and went out to get more. Siviani huffed and sat down to take a break.
------
Raziel March/male/17/rabbit/heterosexual/tags: Rebecca
Raziel was nervous on what to say, but he had to say it. He stated softly," Rebecca, I truly am very sorry, for everything and I can't believe how I was selfish that night." Raziel sighed and adds," I can't imagine how much that you are hurting , because of my idiotic actions." He slowly pulled out the poem and the drawing that he made for her,while he was on the boat. Raziel inquired," You can read the poem whenever, you wish." He sighed as she probably won't accept his plea of forgiveness.

(Just reposting for a reply)
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:37 pm

Kai||Male|Pan||Chimera||Tags; Mahatu

"Yeah, most definitely what I was not hoping for..anyway, I guess we have to make it right? " kai's eyes shifted around the place and turned to Mahatu."So umm...what do we do now?explore? Find a place to stay?"
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Rebecca.

With tears in her eyes, she merely grabbed the note and walked past, stopping when she was a few meters away. "I can't believe you want a second chance. You left me for another woman and expect forgiveness. Why don't you just run back to her?" She snapped, continuing walking to Fray, and curious of the news he had to offer.

Chris.

"Sweet, thanks 'Lani!" He stepped off, beginning to collect coconuts that had recently fallen, there were small tufts of fur, making him slightly confused. He shrugged it off as he grabbed a sharp-looking, large rock and began to hack into the coconut shell. "Ao, mind if you check out what Fray's saying? Lemme know afterwards, thanks!" He said, continuing with the nicknames.
(Note: Chris has an Australian accent now lol)
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:35 pm

Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: chris/everyone
Aoalani replied," Alright , Chris , now you watch my case." She gently sat her case on top of his. Aoalani walked over to Fray curious on what he was going to say.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai/everyone
Mahatu was about to answer Kai , until, he saw Fray calling everyone to go to him for some news. He said," I will be back in a jiffy, Kai, I promise. " Mahatu came over with his case in his left paw . He looked at him , thinking about what he could be saying.
------
Siviani/female/18/albino peahen/bisexual/tags: Mako/everyone
Siviani told Mako to hang on a minute. She grabby her cases and jogged over to Fray. Siviani cooked her head in curiosity at him.
------
Raziel March/male/17/rabbit/heterosexual/tags: Rebecca/everyone
Raziel muttered, "I'm sorry, love." He watched her go for a minute and got his case. Raziel walked to Fray, still with his ears dropped downwards. He felt like a total idiot for hurting her , emotionally. Raziel shook his head and thought, " I have to try to get get her back."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me