~~π•Žπ•†π•ƒπ”½ π•Žπ•†β„π•ƒπ”»: 𝕆ℙ𝔼ℕ ℝℙ~~

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ~~π•Žπ•†π•ƒπ”½ π•Žπ•†β„π•ƒπ”»: 𝕆ℙ𝔼ℕ ℝℙ~~

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:12 am

[quote="Spiritstar3"][anime: XD thank you. I don't know if you want to PM How and Moon to see if they're still interested]

Jess/Firepaw- f- Silverpack trainee- crush: probably Tearpaw- Brownpelt/Gari x BlackBerry/Lissa- Tags: Tearpaw

The little reddish she wolf made a small sound. She came upon her crush crying. She reached out her white muzzle. "Are you okay?" she asked. She was worried for him. She didn't like seeing others cry. Her white toed paws pawed the ground. The white tipped tail flicked. Brown eyes looked at him.

Honeylight/Goldie- f- Silverpack queen/mother- crush: Meadowlark and Mapletail- pups: Sunny and Blackie- Tags: Sunny and Blackie, Mapletail

Ambery ginger eyes looked to Mapletail. She smiled and said "You...could always adopt or...yeah..." she trailed off. She then wondered why Mapletial wouldn't be able to have pups. "Am I...allowed to ask why you can't have them?" she asked.

Sunny/Sunpup (Sunpup; Sunstorm)- m- Silverpack pup- one week- way too young- Honeylight- Tags: Honeylight/Blackie
Blackie/Blackpup (Blackpaw; Blackheart)- f- Silverpack pup- one week- way too young- Honeylight- Tags: Honeylight/Blackie

The golden-cream pup, with black ears and tail tip, yawned. The ambery and blue eyes were closed.
The black she pup with the white muzzle, paws and tail tip yawned.

Darkheart- m- Goldpack warrior- crush: Stoat and Blaze- Tags: Blazestreak

The golden eyed black phase wolf nodded. "Should we ask questions, or...just talk?" he asked.

Lionpaw (Lionpelt) - agender- Goldpack apprentice- crush: Cougarpaw- Tags: Cougarpaw

The light green eyed lighter muzzled and cheeked one sat. The white marked tan one whimpered a bit.

Doe- f- Goldpack mother- may be pregnant- crush: Fox- mate open- pups: will be named Frederick (sorry, ignore other post; white with reddish brown and some black) and Rosa (red, black and white)- Tags

(White with black ears and tail, as well as one blue eye and one golden-brown)

Buck- m- Silverpack warrior- pan; maybe Blindinglight- mate open- no pups yet- Doe is sister- Tags: Blindinglight

The white marked black wolf looked around. Golden-brown eyes soon saw Cougarpaw, and he called "Cougarpaw, is something wrong?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:36 pm

Furrydogs12 wrote:name: DuckGlide
crush: open
colors: Brown wolf with green and yellow heterochromia
other: Finchmelody’s Brother

name: SwiftLark
colors: Many shades of brown in her pelt. She has soft green eyes.
other:

name: Finchmelody
colors: Brown wolf with a white music note shaped marking on her chest. Yellow eyes
other: DuckGlide’s sister

name: Ashfeather
crush: Cinder
colors: A black and dark grey wolf
other:

Stoatbite
Stoatbite sat under the shade of a tree, munching on a rabbit. He preferred being alone rather than interact with others

Mapletail
Mapletail smiles sadly, β€œI’m infertile”

Meadowlark
Meadowlark growled and approached next to her packmate. She couldn’t let the medic fight by himself, she knew he probably had little to no experience in fighting.

Blazestreak
Blazestreak shrugs, β€œeither, I don’t care”

Willowdove
Willowdove nods, β€œsure, why not. I don’t have anything to do this morning” she says getting to her paws.

Cougarpaw
Cougarpaw panted, out of breath from running. β€œIt’s lionpaw! He’s hurt!” And runs off towards where lionpaw lay.

Blindinglight
Blindinglight ran after Cougarpaw
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyFlower » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:47 am

Name: Lotus
Crushes: None, and I don't want one.
Colors: Blue eyes with light gray fur, and a smooth white belly.
Other: A kid apprentice from gold pack. Very insecure, and very social. A scaredy cat.
PrettyFlower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyFlower » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:53 am

LOTUS: I padded along the goldpack fields. It was one of those days where I torture myself with thoughts that I have it too easy, that I'm being selfish. I'm used to it by now. It happens all the time. Suddenly, right in front of me, a HUGE cherry tree fell down! Being the scaredy cat that I am, I yelped as loud as I could and ran away as fast as my little legs could carry me, all the way back to the cozy cave that is my home.
PrettyFlower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:44 am

[anime: XD thank you. I don't know if you want to PM How and Moon to see if they're still interested

Flower: you can't just start RPing...you have to be accepted.

Furry: XD your others were accepted, so you can probably just start RPing the new ones too. Oh! What packs are Lark and Finch in?]

Jess/Firepaw- f- Silverpack trainee- crush: probably Tearpaw- Brownpelt/Gari x BlackBerry/Lissa- Tags: Tearpaw

The little reddish she wolf made a small sound. She came upon her crush crying. She reached out her white muzzle. "Are you okay?" she asked. She was worried for him. She didn't like seeing others cry. Her white toed paws pawed the ground. The white tipped tail flicked. Brown eyes looked at him.

Honeylight/Goldie- f- Silverpack queen/mother- crush: Meadowlark and Mapletail- pups: Sunny and Blackie- Tags: Sunny and Blackie, Mapletail

Ambery ginger eyes looked to Mapletail. She made a small sound, saying "I'm sorry to hear that...but you could adopt or...foster I guess. Is that a thing wolves do? Ah, you could also possibly fall in love with a wolf that already has offspring."

Sunny/Sunpup (Sunpup; Sunstorm)- m- Silverpack pup- one week- way too young- Honeylight- Tags: Honeylight/Blackie
Blackie/Blackpup (Blackpaw; Blackheart)- f- Silverpack pup- one week- way too young- Honeylight- Tags: Honeylight/Blackie

The golden-cream pup, with black ears and tail tip, yawned. The ambery and blue eyes were closed.

The golden eyed black phase wolf nodded. "Okay, um...lets start with questions then," he said, then waited to see if that was okay.

Lionpaw (Lionpelt) - agender- Goldpack apprentice- crush: Cougarpaw- Tags: Cougarpaw

The light green eyed lighter muzzled and cheeked one sat. The white marked tan one whimpered a bit.

Doe- f- Goldpack mother- may be pregnant- crush: Fox (idk if this user is coming back...so SwiftLark and Finchnelody as well maybe)- mate open- pups: will be named Frederick (sorry, ignore other post; white with reddish brown and some black) and Rosa (red, black and white)- Tags

Buck- m- Silverpack warrior- pan; maybe Blindinglight- mate open- no pups yet- Doe is sister- Tags: Blindinglight, Cougarpaw and Lionpaw

The white marked black wolf made a small sound. Golden-brown eyes glanced to Light, then he said "Take us to him." He knew he could carry the young wolf on his back. He followed the much smaller male, and saw Lionpaw there.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:23 am

(Okay! Lark is in gold pack, Finch is in silverpack)

Stoatbite
Stoatbite sat under the shade of a tree, munching on a rabbit. He preferred being alone rather than interact with others

Mapletail
Mapletail nods, β€œall true” she says feeling a bit better.

Meadowlark
Meadowlark growled and approached next to her packmate. She couldn’t let the medic fight by himself, she knew he probably had little to no experience in fighting.

Blazestreak
Blazestreak nods, β€œokay, sounds good”

Willowdove
Willowdove nods, β€œsure, why not. I don’t have anything to do this morning” she says getting to her paws.

Cougarpaw
Cougarpaw skid to a stop by lionpaw. β€œHe’s here” he says.

Blindinglight
Blindinglight gasps, β€œoh, what happened?”

Duckglide
Duckglide was grooming himself, licking his paws and twitching his ears.

Swiftlark
Swiftlark sat under the shade of a small tree, enjoying a small vole

Finchmelody
Finchmelody sat with her brother, helping to untangle a knot from his fur.

Ashfeather
Ashfeather lay peacefully in his den, still sleeping
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:46 am

Cinder-
Cinder yawened she was tired. She was awake, but she stayed laying down.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:57 am

[anime: XD thank you. I don't know if you want to PM How and Moon to see if they're still interested

Furry: XD kay. Are you okay if Doe has a crush on Lark?]

Ambery ginger eyes looked to Mapletail. She smiled and nodded at her, then sighed a bit...shaking her head. "I love my pups, but...it gets so boring being stuck in here all day. Can't leave them yet since they have to nurse so often," she said.

The golden eyed black phase wolf smiled. "Hmm...what's your favorite...food?" he asked.

Lionpaw (Lionpelt) - agender- Goldpack apprentice- crush: Cougarpaw- Tags: Cougar, Buck, Light

The light green eyed lighter muzzled and cheeked one whined. The white marked tan one looked to them.

Doe- f- Goldpack mother- may be pregnant- crush: Fox (idk if this user is coming back...so SwiftLark and Finchnelody as well maybe)- mate open- pups: will be named Frederick (sorry, ignore other post; white with reddish brown and some black) and Rosa (red, black and white)- Tags

Buck- m- Silverpack warrior- pan; maybe Blindinglight- mate open- no pups yet- Doe is sister- Tags: Blindinglight, Cougarpaw and Lionpaw

The white marked black wolf made a small sound. Golden-brown eyes focused on Lionpaw, and he said "We should get him back to camp."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:25 am

(I don’t mind)

Stoatbite

Mapletail
Mapletail smiles, β€œthey are adorable though” she says nodding.

Meadowlark

Blazestreak
Blazestreak chuckles, β€œI like rabbit the best. What about you?”

Willowdove

Cougarpaw
Cougarpaw waits nervously.

Blindinglight
Blindinglight nods, β€œwe can carry him on our backs, split the weight”

Duckglide
Duckglide was grooming himself, licking his paws and twitching his ears.

Swiftlark
Swiftlark sat under the shade of a small tree, enjoying a small vole

Finchmelody
Finchmelody sat with her brother, helping to untangle a knot from his fur.

Ashfeather
Ashfeather lay peacefully in his den, still sleeping
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxanimewolfgirluwuxX » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:55 pm

PrettyFlower wrote:LOTUS: I padded along the goldpack fields. It was one of those days where I torture myself with thoughts that I have it too easy, that I'm being selfish. I'm used to it by now. It happens all the time. Suddenly, right in front of me, a HUGE cherry tree fell down! Being the scaredy cat that I am, I yelped as loud as I could and ran away as fast as my little legs could carry me, all the way back to the cozy cave that is my home.

no its okay u can just start X33 i luv ur character
~THROW ME TO THE WOLVES AND I'LL RETURN LEADING THE PACK~

XxanimewolfgirluwuxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me