❤️The Glass Shop❤️ O+A!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ❤️The Glass Shop❤️ O+A!

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:27 pm

Braylon / Male / Husky / Pan / Crush: Rylan / Tags: Rylan

“There is something off about it,” He said padding to the edge. “Okay I will stand here and not look at the painting and see if I feel the same thing,” And sure enough nothing happened.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:33 pm

Rosie- rabbit- bi; likes Juniper- no babies yet- Tags: Shiva

The red bunny flexed white paws, her white undersided tail twitching. Purple tipped ears moved a bit, and green eyes blinked as she looked around. She squeaked as she saw her crush coming over. "H-Hello, um...not much," she told the other rabbit female, and smiled at her.

Rylan- Husky mix- homo; likes Braylon- no pups yet- Tags: Braylon

The black and white husky twitched his ears, tail curling over again, and watched. "It's gotta be the painting; I don't like looking at it, and you fell after looking at it."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:36 pm

“Yeah,” He said and looked at the painting again and sure enough he started to move. But he couldn’t move his eyes from it. Then just before falling, he glanced away from it. “It is definitely the painting, but how? A painting moving us? That makes no sense!” He exclaimed.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:40 pm

The red bunny flexed white paws, her white undersided tail twitching. Purple tipped ears moved a bit, and green eyes blinked as she looked around. She squeaked as she saw her crush coming over. "H-Hello, um...not much," she told the other rabbit female, and smiled at her.

The black and white husky twitched his ears, tail curling over again. "Do you believe in magic? Maybe it has some weird magic. I don't know..." he sighed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:03 pm

“I don’t feel to comfortable here anymore,” He whispered. Just then he heard as yell and a blood-curdling shatter.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:23 pm

The black and white husky twitched his ears, tail curling over again. "I don't either," he said, then gasped and whimpered as he heard the sound. .
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:27 pm

He jumped into Rylan booty first when he heard the sound. “Who was it?” He yelled down a level. “It was Millie! Finally,” A random animal whispered.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:50 pm

The black and white husky twitched his ears, yelping as he was run into. "Who's talking, who is it, and who's Millie?" he asked the other husky.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:38 am

“Millie was a,” He tried to remember. “I think a deer but no idea,” He looked back down from the shelf to look at Millie “Definitely a deer. The animal that I asked,” His voice went to a whisper. “I have no idea who she is,”

Flower / Female / Cat / Crush: Open / Tags: Star, Robin

“Good as new! Are you good?” She asked the unicorn. It looked like it was fin, but still hurt.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:27 pm

The black and white husky twitched his ears, sighing. "A deer,” he said, and stared down to the ground, then snorting. “Whoever said finally deserves to be smacked...Not broken but smacked, because they sound like they wanted her to break.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me