A Battle in Farrinia! (Any animal RP!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should the Tribes try to make peace?

No way!
25%
Absolutely!
75%

Total votes : 20

Re: A Battle in Farrinia! (Any animal RP!)

Postby waxwing33 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:45 pm

Flame flew back into her volcanic nest of ashes and thought when Bonsai and the others will plan on how to make peace. She put her head under her wings and fell asleep.

When Draki returned to the tribe, she has caught a big fish on the beach. She put the fish on the ground and waited for someone to eat it.

(Anyone Open for Airheart?)
The sun was shining brightly in the sky, and Airheart was flying circling around the lake. The fish were splashing around her, and the blue-striped canary has landed on a rock.
My little fox baby!
I own two C$ stores. One is right here and the other one is right here
My current goal: Get a fish pet 🐟 in a trade.
You are a little hamster 🐹 that is stuck in its cage. To escape, join this RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4047045
Dragons of Volcania RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4044338
Please join this deer herd 🦌: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=4049895
If I had my own virtual pet site, I will make one where nobody ever gets warned or banned.
My elemental bird RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3990752&p=124340471#p124340471
Waxwing- Female- she/her pronouns- Peacock lover- Collecting dragons
New Warriors RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4057873&p=124590820#p124590820
Meowlet adopts: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4043423#
My How to Train your Dragon RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4052140&p=124499926#p124499926
My user-made adoptable topic: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4020537 πŸ”₯ :oops: πŸ”₯
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:11 am

Silver sighed and flew herself back to camp. Landing with a soft thud, she dragged herself to the prey pile. She grabbed a reasonable sized rabbit and made quick work of it with her razor sharp teeth. ''I wonder if I can hunt?'' The prey-pile was dwindling low in the Barrona camp. ''I better go.'' she mused slightly. Preparing herself for flight, she stretched out her vast wings and soared upwards. Silently falling downwards and landing peacefully, she stalked a familiar scent. ''Eagle.'' Bowing low to the ground, she noticed how it was eating a rabbit. Leaping, she caught it around the neck and snapped her jaws shut. ''Dinner.'' Hauling her prey back to camp, she dropped it on the food-pile and watched the evening sky.
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

β™₯ On a Semi Hiatus! β™₯
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:18 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Fira (Firo n Koya)- Fem- Kitsune (2 tail)- Mother- Porresta- Tags: Karma
Flames; fox fire maybe

The dark red she fox nodded at her mate, flicking her two tails back and forth. β€œOkay. Thank you.” she said, watching him go. She could hear him yelling even from here, shaking her head. Flame better not ignore him...

Kizzie- m- Dog (normal)- Healer- Barrona- Asex homorom- Tags: xxx

The chocolate and white young mixed breed dog tilted his head at her words, then shook himself. β€œNo problem.” he yipped, flicking his tail a few times. He watched her go, just in case, then laid back down. He felt like she was the only one who’d be coming in that day, or so he hoped.

Keiko- mare- Kirin (fire)- Loner- Les- Tags: xxx
fire, wip

The black Kirin mare shook herself, saying β€œWe’re just going to find better tasting grass. We’ll come back as soon as you two are fed.” She didn’t mention meat, even though they were half-dragons, because they disliked it. She knew they needed to start eating it, however...

Loren + Kiana- colt + filly- Dragon x Kirin- loners- Tags: xxx

The striped-ginger and off white colt nodded at Keiko, glancing to Kiana. He didn’t like meat, no way, but she’d stopped mentioning it...this confused him greatly. Shaking himself, Loren bumped Kiana and ran to catch up with Keiko. Kiana rushed after her brother.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stripe12 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:12 am

River|Male|One legged ceratosaurus|Loner|Ice breathing|Tags: Open

River walked along the border of the Porresta tribe, hoping to encounter someone. Maybe I could finally join a tribe. He thought. His fake leg, made mainly of strong pieces of wood tied together with vines, caused him to be very noisy when walking around. If there is someone nearby, they've definitely heard me by now.
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:03 pm

A S H
|Saurornitholestes sullivani |Porresta | Hunter | Ice bolts | tags: Crystal

Ash continued watching, soon wondering to herself what she was doing and why. So she stood up and started to walk down the path, only stopping when she couldn't see the other dinosaur. Then she started to stride up the path in full sight, pretending she was only going to the lake and that was her plan the whole time.

D A R A H
Flying fox bat | Porresta | Hunter| Unknown powers | tags: River

Darah had left the camp again, deciding to get a little more hunting in before the tribes started fighting again- as they always did. She had only flown a short way in when she saw someone else, however- this one seeming to be a loner, as she didn't recognize them from any tribe. They had a very noisy way of walking- she didn't think they would be the best at tribe fights anyways. She landed beside them.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ α΄›α΄ΚΚœα΄α΄œ.κœ±α΄‡
ꜰʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ€ΙͺꜱΙͺΙ΄Ι’
sᴇᴍΙͺ-ʟΙͺα΄› Κ€α΄ΚŸα΄‡α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Κα΄‡Κ€
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ Ιͺꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛΙͺᴏɴ!
Ιͺ ᴍΙͺꜱꜱ κœ°α΄Κ€α΄œα΄ α΄˜α΄κœ±α΄›κœ±
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stripe12 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:39 pm

Crystal|Female|Utahraptor|Powers: Color changing, fire breathing|Loner|Tags: Ash, Anjing

Crystal lifted her head up, seeing what seemed to be the other creature from earlier. Shrugging it off, she laid her head back down and closed her eyes, deciding that she was probably fine where she was.

River|Male|One legged ceratosaurus|Loner|Ice breathing|Tags: Darah

River looked at the creature that had landed beside them. "Hi there!" He greeted them.
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waxwing33 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:10 am

Airheart finally landed and folded her real wing while she left her fake wing flowing on the wind. β€œHello, is anyone here?” The yellow bird chirped, stepping back and putting her tail feathers into the water.
My little fox baby!
You are a little hamster 🐹 that is stuck in its cage. To escape, join this RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4047045
If I had my own virtual pet site, I will make one where nobody ever gets warned or banned.
My How to Train your Dragon RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4052140&p=124499926#p124499926
My user-made adoptable topic: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4020537 πŸ”₯ :oops: πŸ”₯
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:33 pm

A S H
|Saurornitholestes sullivani |Porresta | Hunter | Ice bolts | tags: Crystal

Ash continued awkwardly walking, taking only a moment to pick up a thick branch from a tree and sharpen it into a spear. She continued on her walk to the lake, pretending nothing had happened beforehand, nothing at all. She felt a little awkward about the whole thing.

D A R A H
Flying fox bat | Porresta | Hunter| Unknown powers | tags: River

"Hello!" Darah said again. "Why are you around here? I'm guessing you're a loner, since I haven't seen you in the tribe...unless you're a Barrona spy, of which then I have to maybe kind of take you down." She said the whole thing with a smile on her face, so she wasn't a very threatening figure.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ α΄›α΄ΚΚœα΄α΄œ.κœ±α΄‡
ꜰʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ€ΙͺꜱΙͺΙ΄Ι’
sᴇᴍΙͺ-ʟΙͺα΄› Κ€α΄ΚŸα΄‡α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Κα΄‡Κ€
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ Ιͺꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛΙͺᴏɴ!
Ιͺ ᴍΙͺꜱꜱ κœ°α΄Κ€α΄œα΄ α΄˜α΄κœ±α΄›κœ±
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stripe12 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:49 pm

Crystal|Female|Utahraptor|Powers: Color changing, fire breathing|Loner|Tags: Ash

Crystal heard the other creature walking around, and not really caring and feeling safe where she was, she allowed her guard to slip down.

River|Male|One legged ceratosaurus|Loner|Ice breathing|Tags: Darah

River laughed. "I'm not a spy or part of a tribe, but I am looking to join one."
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waxwing33 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:37 am

β€œIS ANYONE HERE AT THIS LAKE?” Airheart chirped loudly, searching for someone. β€œI am lonely and don’t know what to do........”
My little fox baby!
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me