☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should I sketch a few pictures of the island to help you guys visualize it?

Sure!
63%
Not necessary
10%
Do what you want.
27%

Total votes : 30

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay [OPEN]

Postby carnivorous. » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:44 pm

Chris.

Chris slowly awoke, noticing his wounds were now wrapped and were starting to be healed. He sighed, pushing himself up. Luckily, it would only take around a week for him to be fully healed. The croc-hound eventually got onto his feet, stretching. His eyes widened when he saw the place. He glanced at Aolani, "Don't worry, I'm fine, just a couple scratches." He jokingly said, glancing down at his wounds, "I'll live, that small repltillian didn't kill me,"

Rebecca.
She hazily awoke, only to the face of Raizel. She sighed, "What do you want..." her ears drooped aswell, as she wouldn't make eye-contact. It was clear that Rebecca was still mourning over the incident.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: chris
Aoalani grinned and smirked," I got him too and that's more than a scratch, Chris. " She was curious on were to go. Aoalani was a little scared , but didn't want to show it. She thought, " As long as Reese stays as far away as possible from us , we won't have any problems. " Aoalani asked, " Do you want some help, Chris? "
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai
Mahatu got out from the boat with his belongings. He smirked, " Well not the prettiest place in the world, but it will do." Mahatu waited for Kai to get out.
------
Siviani/female/18/albino peahen/bisexual/tags: Mako
Siviani started to gather driftwood after she sat her cases in view of her . She gathered four pieces and went out to get more. Siviani huffed and sat down to take a break.
------
Raziel March/male/17/rabbit/heterosexual/tags: Rebecca
Raziel was nervous on what to say, but he had to say it. He stated softly," Rebecca, I truly am very sorry, for everything and I can't believe how I was selfish that night." Raziel sighed and adds," I can't imagine how much that you are hurting , because of my idiotic actions." He slowly pulled out the poem and the drawing that he made for her,while he was on the boat. Raziel inquired," You can read the poem whenever, you wish." He sighed as she probably won't accept his plea of forgiveness.
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:52 pm

Zeb • ♂ • tags; open

Zeb huffed softly as he wandered away from the group. Of course... He knew that this was a bad idea to go on a cruise. He sighs and stops to sit down on the ground. No one else was around... Perhaps he'd talk to himself. "...I never thought that this would happen. Figures... maybe I'll die here." He says lowly and shrugs a little. Zeb tended to be pretty negative in situations he didn't like. It didn't help that he suffers from depression and anxiety. But was there really anyone who cared? "Hmm. Yeah... dying does sound appealing." He lets his eyes close and he clears his throat. It was gonna be a long day.
SilentObserver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mister Muse » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:17 am

Theo - Island shore - Tagged: Alusia

..Theo blinked to awareness from his daze to focus on who had appeared and spoken before him. A dog of some sort? No, a wolf, he deduced after a closer look at her face. Younger than himself yet older than many of the others, he reckoned- perhaps this one wouldn't be so rowdy. This all took only a few beats to process, and he chuckled at her remark as he righted himself from his leaning position, instead resting his elbow on his knee to prop himself up. "Yes, lovely day indeed," he offered back, throwing a glance up to the sky for emphasis- which still unhappily churned with dim clouds. "I thought I'd get a quick nap in the sunlight, you know?" He continued wearily as he looked back at her, the biting ocean breeze tossing his short hair a bit.

"So, in all seriousness, what brings you over to my boulder?" He inquired, head gently tilting as he did so. None had paid him much mind until now, so he was curious of her motives. Chit-chat? Resource-gathering? Boulder-sharing? Arm curiosity?
Mister Muse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:00 am

A l u s i a

Fae | Wolf| 25 years | Heterosexual | Tags; Theo

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

➣ "Wise for a nap but there's no telling what dangers live on this island." Alusia said bluntly but it was mainly to herself even though she spoke aloud. The Fae leaned against the boulder as she gazed out watching the rest of the passengers from the ship. Hearing the dog's question she answered, "Friends. Many of the others are young, scared and reckless. It would be better if someone who knows what they're doing lead these animals, otherwise it would be nothing but chaos". Already Alusia didn't like much of these younger animals and their personal issues they shared with the others, rolling her eyes she let out a sigh of pity.

With the crew members gone and searching the city, in Alusia's opinion something could happen and some won't return. There's just a gut feeling that there is something on this island that caused it to be abandoned. A shiver ran down the wolf's spine just thinking about it.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:06 am

Romeo - Male - No Tags -21

Romeo stretches and blinked slowly. "Whelp, this is it, I guess. He looked around at the other animals around him, and twitched his fluffy tail. "What now?," he asks, to no one in particular.
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:29 pm

Chris
"Guess it is, but no thanks." He replied, he looked around the island. "I'll go fetch some fresh fruit from around the beaches." He announced, hauling his suitcase with him. He dropped it on the sand. "Please watch after this, cheers." He said happily.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:12 pm

Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: chris
Aoalani stated," You got it. " She sat next to his case in the sand. Aoalani had her belongings on her lap and waited for Chris's return with the fruit . She huffed quietly and enjoyed the sights and sounds of the beach.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai
Mahatu got out from the boat with his belongings. He smirked, " Well not the prettiest place in the world, but it will do." Mahatu waited for Kai to get out.
------
Siviani/female/18/albino peahen/bisexual/tags: Mako
Siviani started to gather driftwood after she sat her cases in view of her . She gathered four pieces and went out to get more. Siviani huffed and sat down to take a break.
------
Raziel March/male/17/rabbit/heterosexual/tags: Rebecca
Raziel was nervous on what to say, but he had to say it. He stated softly," Rebecca, I truly am very sorry, for everything and I can't believe how I was selfish that night." Raziel sighed and adds," I can't imagine how much that you are hurting , because of my idiotic actions." He slowly pulled out the poem and the drawing that he made for her,while he was on the boat. Raziel inquired," You can read the poem whenever, you wish." He sighed as she probably won't accept his plea of forgiveness.
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Breeze // Female // Pine Marten // Tags: open

Breeze sat on a large, jagged rock, staring into the distance. While everybody else was gathering food or materials, Breeze was observing the forest up the hill, looking for movements in the trees. Although the island seemed pretty, something felt so off about it. Why had it been abandoned? War, disease, or maybe something else?
Breeze stood up. "Would anyone like to look for resources with me?" She asked loudly, looking around at all of the various faces.

[tags are open, you can approach her if you'd like. Also, foreshadowing hehehe]
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Romeo - Male - Wolf/Border Collie Mutt- Pansexual - Breeze -21

Romeo was beginning to get irritated when he heard someone ask for help to go get supplies. He turned towards the sound and looked at the Pine Marten, considering.
Everyone would need supplies, and the more helped, the more supplies they would have. Romeo got up off the rock he had been sitting on and grunted nonchalantly. "I guess I'll help," he said, his blue eyes flitting to her then at the gathered around him.
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me