πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš•πš’πš πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ - Open & Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš•πš’πš πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ - Open & Accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:25 pm

Mahogany- m- 2 y- red wolf- Seaside hunter- homo; Amarok- no mate until 3- has to adopt- dad x mom: 3 sisters, 2 brothers (none are in RP)- Bursting Brook- Tags: technically Amarok

The brown eyed red male had decided to hunt up some fish today. Therefore, he was at the brook, and he noticed Amarok there. He...could sense Amarok was annoyed somehow. He didn't think it was a good idea to bother him, but maybe it would have been. The red and brown male, with lighter undersides, shook his head. He focused on his hunting instead. The adventurous and playful but shy and nervous one watched the water. When he saw some fish, he swiped out a paw.

Magpie- f- 3 or 4 y- timber wolf- Seaside mother; hunter- bi; Sparrow- mate open- unborn pups (Robin and Jay)- halfway through pregnancy- dad x mom: brother, younger siblings- camp- Tags

The brown eyed and furred female yawned a bit. She craned her neck to lick the white chest streak, then shook her head. She was halfway through pregnancy, so she was now in the mother rank. White tipped tail flicking, the loving and loyal one sighed...She wanted to be hunting, the stubborn and hard headed one wanted. She felt the pups move and stopped thinking, smiling and now thinking only of them.

Reem- m- 4 y- Shepsky- dog pack second alpha- homo- mate is Corvus- has to adopt- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Corvus, pack?

The red male with white splashy marks and a diamond yawned and shook his head. He listened as Ani and Oberon both spoke. The brown and blue eyes glanced to his mate. He nudged the other male a bit, then glanced to the other dogs. The sweet and gentle but wild and sometimes loud one nodded. "Oberon does raise a good point; the bigger dogs would be able to defend themselves."

Jesse- genderfluid (usually female)- 10 mo- Golden retriever German Russian mix with some poodle- dog pack trainee; carer maybe- panromantic demisexual; Marek- too young- too young- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Marek

The brown eyed red young one yawned and shook their head. She licked white toes, her white tipped tail flicking gently. The fur was slightly curl, the jaw, chest and forehead streak white. The sweet and gentle but wild and loud pup glanced to Marek. He seemed upset, so she got up and hurried over to him. "Marek...are you alright?" the male was asked by the Golden Retriever mix.t
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πšƒπš πš˜

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:36 pm

β™›
β«·π™·πšŽπš•πš•πšŽβ«Έ
“ Female | Seaside Pack | Alpha F. β€›
“ Tags: Open | Mentions: Aoknix, Sparrow & Mahogany β€›
“ Location: Beside Cresent Falls β€›

indentation Shaking her head, the she-wolf got to her feet and gave her coat red-brown coat a shake. Steely gray eyes narrowed in on the land across the river. The deserted grove was someplace she'd never allowed any patrols to go - mostly out of respect for the former pack that lived there but also because that place had always given her the creeps. Part of Helle wanted to go out and find these not-wolves all by herself, but she didn't think Aoknix or the others would forgive her if she got killed or worse - taken - by whatever had found its home there. The fur along her spine bristled before she forced it to flatten. Heaving a sigh, the lupine started down the path to the cave, deciding it was time to head inside. Maybe I'll grab Sparrow and Mahogany and go deer or boar hunting. She mused, it had been a week or so since a formal hunting party had been sent out, and there wasn't much left of the Mule Buck.

❦
β«·π™°πš–πšŠπš›πš˜πš”β«Έ
“ Male | Seaside Pack | Guard β€›
“ Tags: Mahogany | Mentions: Jesse β€›
“ Location: Bursting Brook β€›

indentation The male came to a stop, debating about catching himself a quick snack. He eyed the silvery fish, then nearly jumped out of his fur when the sound of a paw slapping the water reverberated in his ears. Blinking at the sight of Mahogany, the dark-furred male hummed, before frowning. While he wasn't sure if he wanted to talk to anyone right now, the male decided that a little conversation hurt anyone. "Getting Magpie a healthy treat?" He asked as he eyed the fish, something he remembered his mother telling him that was rich with fat. Amarok had never asked why something so rich in fat was good, but he figured that his mother wasn't a lier or stupid so he'd decided to believe her.

⌬
β«·π™°πš˜πš—πšŠπš—πš’β«Έ
“ Female | Dog Pack | Protector β€›
“ Tags: Pack, Oberon & Reem | Mentions: none β€›
“ Location: Lonely Meadow/Camp β€›

indentation She glanced at Oberon, then turned her whiskered brow towards Reem. The female snorted, "Maybe, but I'd rather err on the side of caution. I'd rather not have to worry about an injured packmate because the hupo decided to go out looking for danger." Ani turned her gaze to her pack-mates, her pale eyes traveling over them for a few moments. Does anyone recognize any of the other scents, besides the wolves and other prey scents?" She asked, one ear twitching as she hoped for a response that didn't heighten her stress levels.

β—ˆ
β«·π™ΌπšŠπš›πšŽπš”β«Έ
“ Male | Dog Pack | Trainee β€›
“ Tags: Jesse | Mentions: Aonani β€›

indentation Blinking as his fellow trainee padded over, the young male huffed. "Fine, I just wanted to go out and explore a little more." He responded softly, throwing a half-hearted glare at Aonani. "Aonani had to go and ruin my fun." Marek muttered, before shaking his head. Giving a soft huff and a small grin the male turned his speculative gaze to his pack-mate. "So what was your life before all this? Anything interesting? Did you live on the streets or in a humans home?" Marek asked, titling his head as his tail wagged wildly.

──────────────────────
Translation:
hupo - idiot in Hawaiian - according to google.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš•πš’πš πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ - Open & Accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:36 pm

Mahogany- m- 2 y- red wolf- Seaside hunter- homo; Amarok- no mate until 3- has to adopt- dad x mom: 3 sisters, 2 brothers (none are in RP)- Bursting Brook- Tags: Amarok

The brown eyed red male managed to snag a fish. He quickly delivered a bite, then shook his head a couple times. The red and brown male, with lighter undersides, made a small sound. He looked to Amarok, who spoke to him. "I was actually going to try and get more than one. That's a good idea though," he said. "Maybe a hunting party will be organized for deer or something," he said.

Magpie- f- 3 or 4 y- timber wolf- Seaside mother; hunter- bi; Sparrow- mate open- unborn pups (Robin and Jay)- halfway through pregnancy- dad x mom: brother, younger siblings- camp- Tags

The brown eyed and furred female yawned a bit. She craned her neck to lick the white chest streak, then shook her head. She was halfway through pregnancy, so she was now in the mother rank. White tipped tail flicking, the loving and loyal one sighed...She wanted to be hunting, the stubborn and hard headed one wanted. She felt the pups move and stopped thinking, smiling and now thinking only of them.

Reem- m- 4 y- Shepsky- dog pack second alpha- homo- mate is Corvus- has to adopt- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Corvus, pack

The red male with white splashy marks and a diamond yawned and shook his head. He listened as Ani and Oberon both spoke. The brown and blue eyes glanced to his mate. He nudged the other male a bit, then glanced to the other dogs.

The sweet and gentle but wild and sometimes loud one nodded. "Fair enough," he said, then tilted his head. The only scents he'd recognized were wolves and prey. He wondered what other scents she might be talking about.

Jesse- genderfluid (usually female)- 10 mo- Golden retriever German Russian mix with some poodle- dog pack trainee; carer maybe- panromantic demisexual; Marek- too young- too young- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Marek

The brown eyed red young one nodded at the other young one. He might be taller than her, longer of leg. The slightly curly white marked one made a small sound. "I'm...sure she just doesn't want us to get hurt," she said. The white tipped tail flicked a couple times. The brown eyed one then said "I came from civilization! Well, I mean, I was born in a human home. Then another human took me and gave me to their kid(s). What about you?" she turned the question on him. "Were you a street pup, or did you have humans?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:42 am

Freg||FrogWithAnE wrote:β˜…aoknix⏡it's a shame you think i'm like the others
―――――――――――――――――
β—„8y2m|he/she/they|beta|bisexual/homocurious|location; maned crow field|tagged; open | mentions; helle | seaside packβ–Ί
    indentationhaving woke up before most of the other pack other than helle, he had started off for the maned crow field earlier than he normally would. he had been padding around the area for a little while, sniffing around through the new scent from the not quite wolf creatures. he had wanted to let helle know before he left but didn't want to add more stress onto her knowing she had taken a toll from the shipwreck added onto the normal duties she had as alpha.. he padded along as he lost track of time wandering through their hunting territories....

----------------------------------------

Freg||FrogWithAnE wrote:β˜…lacrix⏡if not now... when?
―――――――――――――――――
β—„7y6m|she/her|assassin|undecided|location; headed to lonely meadow|tagged; open | mentions; none | seaside packβ–Ί
    indentationhaving just woke about 10 minutes ago lacrix shook the sleepy feelings out of her with a slight shake and a yawn. stretching her front legs out and standing turning to face the exit of crescent cave. padding out of the exit she started off towards the lonely meadow..

β˜…oberon⏡swim peacefully through lifes waters..
―――――――――――――――――
β—„3y|he/they|hunter|undecided/bicurious|location;deserted grove|tagged; aonani | mentions; none | dog packβ–Ί
    indentationoberon nodded understanding the dogs concerns, "i do understand your concerns, maybe we should also base it on the dogs maturity then? which could be judged by the alpha or popular vote?" he suggested with a slight wag in his stubbed tail as he thought a little more.. "ah so maybe it could be based on age as well as size? so that you'd have to be a wise as well as a semi-large dog? to go out alone that is." he paused for a moment then continued on "and if you didn't meet the requirements you would have to go in groups of at least two, although more would obviously be prefered.." he glanced around at all the other dogs, noting the size and roughly guessed ages of the most of them.
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:06 am

Seaside pack

BOREALIS
[male - ninja - crush is "secretly" Simi - tags: Aoknix]

--
He was being awakened the whole night, not like he could not sleep, but he enjoyed nighttime. He loved to watch the stars, the peacefulness, and have a little walk around their lands. Thought now he started to be rather tired, but first, he needed something to eat, looking around he noticed the packs beta Aoknix there "morning beta" he called out with a gentle nod as he approved the older wolf "are you doing any hunting patrols this morning? If you are could I join one?" he kept talking.

--
She as well as an early riser, enjoyed working in the early mornings with the pack's herb storage when the weather was still cool and the camp was silent. Now when the morning sun was rose and the most pack members were up, she finished her little job and sat down at the shaman's den entrance. She looked to the nursery before thinking to go to say hello to the Magpie, if the pregnant wolf was already up, she peeped inside the den, before saying anything "morning Magpie...how's are things going this morning?" she asked the mother.

KRYPTONITE
[male - protector - crush on Aonani & Holiday - tags: pack ]

--
He stayed there with the others too, he tried to listen as best he could but woke up once or twice to be into his dreamworlds and all the conversations blown out into his ears, making him rather lost of the whole conversation. His eyes looked at Aonani there, which was kind of a pretty she-dog, the protector caught into his eyes at the very first time he saw her the other was the husky female the Holiday.

--
She stayed there near the other pack, listening to what they were talking about, but didn't really say anything for anything. She didn't know how the pack works, but she did know that the pack members work together as a team, she was made a hunter as she was great to hunt prey. She looked at the other hunter beside her the Oberon, who seemed to be the only one to actually speak about the subject, others were the alpha couple and the Aonani.

--
She woke up at her temporary nest, the dog pack was still so new that there were lots of things to be done if they ever going to become a pack, but as a young dog, she had no idea what those things could be. Yawning she left the place and walked toward the other two little bit older trainees or so they were called at "Mornings Jesse, Marek..." she said to them with a flick of her tail.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:20 pm

β˜…aoknix⏡it's a shame you think i'm like the others
―――――――――――――――――
β—„8y2m|he/she/they|beta|bisexual/homocurious|location; otw to camp/camp|tagged; borealis | mentions; borealis,amarok,simi | seaside packβ–Ί
    indentationaoknix looked over as they acknowledged the presence of their packmate borealis. "good morning borealis, started off the day with a walk i see." the beta replied as borealis greeted him. he paused for a moment letting borealis finish "i suppose i hadn't thought about that yet, i've been a little preoccupied with our current situation to say the least.. but i think i will be gathering a patrol once i get back to camp, and of course i'd bring you along since you asked." he added with a nod towards his packmate.. he thought for a moment deciding on who he should take on the patrol hmm, i think borealis, amarok, and simi would make a good patrol for now.. they thought to themself, turning in the direction of camp and starting off towards it, periodically checking to see if borealis was following..

―――――――――――――――――
β—„7y6m|she/her|assassin|undecided|location; headed to lonely meadow|tagged; open | mentions; none | seaside packβ–Ί
    indentationhaving just woke about 10 minutes ago lacrix shook the sleepy feelings out of her with a slight shake and a yawn. stretching her front legs out and standing turning to face the exit of crescent cave. padding out of the exit she started off towards the lonely meadow..

Freg||FrogWithAnE wrote:β˜…oberon⏡swim peacefully through lifes waters..
―――――――――――――――――
β—„3y|he/they|hunter|undecided/bicurious|location;deserted grove|tagged; aonani | mentions; none | dog packβ–Ί
    indentationoberon nodded understanding the dogs concerns, "i do understand your concerns, maybe we should also base it on the dogs maturity then? which could be judged by the alpha or popular vote?" he suggested with a slight wag in his stubbed tail as he thought a little more.. "ah so maybe it could be based on age as well as size? so that you'd have to be a wise as well as a semi-large dog? to go out alone that is." he paused for a moment then continued on "and if you didn't meet the requirements you would have to go in groups of at least two, although more would obviously be preferred.." he glanced around at all the other dogs, noting the size and roughly guessed ages of the most of them.
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:25 pm

Mahogany- m- 2 y- red wolf- Seaside hunter- homo; Amarok- no mate until 3- has to adopt- dad x mom: 3 sisters, 2 brothers (none are in RP)- Bursting Brook- Tags: Amarok

The brown eyed red male managed to snag a fish. He quickly delivered a bite, then shook his head a couple times. The red and brown male, with lighter undersides, made a small sound. He looked to Amarok, who spoke to him. "I was actually going to try and get more than one. That's a good idea though," he said. "Maybe a hunting party will be organized for deer or something," he said.

Magpie- f- 3 or 4 y- timber wolf- Seaside mother; hunter- bi; Sparrow- mate open- unborn pups (Robin and Jay)- halfway through pregnancy- dad x mom: brother, younger siblings- camp- Tags: Aurora

The brown eyed and furred female yawned again. The white streaked chested one sighed and shook her head. She then smiled and licked her belly a bit. She felt the two pups within there moving a bit more, and wanted to jump for joy. She couldn't really jump...so she settled for wagging the white tipped tail. She jumped a bit at the voice...glancing to Aurora. "Oh, good morning shaman aurora. It's going good, I've been doing fine, but I'm excited for them to be born."

Reem- m- 4 y- Shepsky- dog pack second alpha- homo- mate is Corvus- has to adopt- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Corvus, pack

The red male with white splashy marks and a diamond yawned and shook his head. He listened as Ani and Oberon both spoke. The brown and blue eyes glanced to his mate. He nudged the other male a bit, then glanced to the other dogs.

The sweet and gentle but wild and sometimes loud one glanced to Oberon as he spoke again. He nodded and said "That's actually a really good idea. Except some adult dogs might not act wise...I've known some adult dogs that do stupid things," he said. "I'd say we should base it on smartness and size. We don't...really have a way to test intelligence though," he said.

The brown eyed red young one nodded at the other young one. He might be taller than her, longer of leg. The slightly curly white marked one made a small sound. "I'm...sure she just doesn't want us to get hurt," she said. The white tipped tail flicked a couple times. The brown eyed one then said "I came from civilization! Well, I mean, I was born in a human home. Then another human took me and gave me to their kid(s). What about you?" she turned the question on him. "Were you a street pup, or did you have humans?"

She made a small sound as Calico come over and spoke to them. She dipped her head, and said "Good morning, Calico."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:33 pm

Freg||FrogWithAnE wrote:β˜…aoknix⏡it's a shame you think i'm like the others
―――――――――――――――――
β—„8y2m|he/she/they|beta|bisexual/homocurious|location; otw to camp/camp|tagged; borealis | mentions; borealis,amarok,simi | seaside packβ–Ί
    indentationaoknix looked over as they acknowledged the presence of their packmate borealis. "good morning borealis, started off the day with a walk i see." the beta replied as borealis greeted him. he paused for a moment letting borealis finish "i suppose i hadn't thought about that yet, i've been a little preoccupied with our current situation to say the least.. but i think i will be gathering a patrol once i get back to camp, and of course i'd bring you along since you asked." he added with a nod towards his packmate.. he thought for a moment deciding on who he should take on the patrol hmm, i think borealis, amarok, and simi would make a good patrol for now.. they thought to themself, turning in the direction of camp and starting off towards it, periodically checking to see if borealis was following..

―――――――――――――――――

β˜…oberon⏡swim peacefully through lifes waters..
―――――――――――――――――
    indentationthe large dog nodded to reem thinking for a moment before deciding on what to answer with, he stood up before speaking, "how about we test their smarts with well of course a test of sorts? maybe one where we test how capable of defense they are by, for example, having them do a training fight with one of the stronger dogs? and we could test their intelligence by giving them scenarios and having them tell, or show, us how they would respond?" the dog said giving a little room for someone to add onto his idea.. he sat back down waiting for the other dogs response to his suggestion.
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:19 pm

β™›
β«·π™·πšŽπš•πš•πšŽβ«Έ
“ Female | Seaside Pack | Alpha F. β€›
“ Tags: Open | Mentions: Sparrow & Mahogany β€›
“ Location: Cressent Cave/Camp β€›

indentation Stepping through the smallish opening between the rocky side and the rushing water, the female stepped calmly into the pack's camp. Feeling oddly both relaxed yet very stiff at the same time, the she-wolf started towards the merger prey pile, frowning. There wasn't much there, only a leg of the buck, a few hares, and two birds were there. She shook her head, this wouldn't feed even half the pack. Should have sent out a hunting party earlier. Helle mused, silently cursing herself. Letting her eyes wander over the wolves in camp the lass hummed, then called out, "Does anyone know the whereabouts of Sparrow and Mahogany?" Silently the female hoped the two were nearby so the three of them could go on a quick hunting trip.

❦
β«·π™°πš–πšŠπš›πš˜πš”β«Έ
“ Male | Seaside Pack | Guard β€›
“ Tags: Mahogany | Mentions: Magpie β€›
“ Location: Bursting Brook β€›

indentation He rumbled in thought and nodded to himself, "True enough, " Rok stated softly, "It'll be interesting when Mag's pups come to say the least. We could use the good cheer right now." He added softly, before shaking his head, absently bringing up a hind leg to scratch an itch on one side. Turning his gaze back towards the sea the male sighed, "Well, I'll let you get back to it. If you need anything I'll be down by the beach. See you later, Mahogany." Amarok grumbled warmly, before starting off at a slow pace towards the rocky beach.

⌬
β«·π™°πš˜πš—πšŠπš—πš’β«Έ
“ Female | Dog Pack | Protector β€›
“ Tags: Pack, Oberon & Reem | Mentions: none β€›

indentation The female thought about it, and sighed. "Maybe," shaking her head the mutt opened her jaws. "It's not that I disagree with you, but even the smartest dog can freeze with fear when confronted with unknown danger. Let's not even talk about the fact that we're in a new place and we're bound to get lost." She gave a dog-like shrug while shaking her head. "For now I'll agree with you and let it go, but if something happens, I'm gonna have huaolelo with y'all." Aonani said, before turning her gaze to Reem and Corvus. Giving her jaws a lick the she-dog returned her gaze to the others. "Does anyone else have any suggestions for rules? Or anything else of a similar nature to add?" Ani questioned, opening the floor so to speak.

β—ˆ
β«·π™ΌπšŠπš›πšŽπš”β«Έ
“ Male | Dog Pack | Trainee β€›
“ Tags: Jesse & Calico | Mentions: none β€›

indentation He blinked at her exuberance, and gave a huffed laugh at her response. His gaze flickered to Calico as she padded over and fought back a frown. "You do realize it's practically noon right?" Marek asked mildly concerned about the younger trainee. Shaking his head he turned his gaze back to Jesse, "I was born in Slavic country, and I did in a way have a človΔ›k, but my Sourozenci and I were being trained to be sled dogs. Our human had just figured out what our positions would be once the real training began." He reported, with a small smirk, before turning his gaze back to Calico. "What about you Calico, what was your life up until now?"

──────────────────────
Translation:
huaolelo - words in Hawaiian - according to google.
Sourozenci - Siblings in Czech - according to google.
človΔ›k - Human in Czech - according to google
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:33 pm

Mahogany- m- 2 y- red wolf- Seaside hunter- homo; Amarok- no mate until 3- has to adopt- dad x mom: 3 sisters, 2 brothers (none are in RP)- Bursting Brook- Tags: marok-> Helle

The brown eyed red brown and lighter undersided male nodded a couple times. "That'll be great, having some pups around. That'll definitely lift everyone's spirits a bit I think." If the pups were born and healthy and stayed that way...He shook his head, fighting back a whine. He didn't want Amarok to go...but he himself needed to finish and head back. He sighed, then said "See you later." He turned back to the water, catching another fish then heading back to camp. He saw Helle, and called "Alpha! Sorry, I was getting some fish. Did you...need me or any of the hunters?" he asked. He hadn't heard her talking, since he'd just gotten back. He'd been wondering about a hunting party though. He figured now was the time to find out.

Magpie- f- 3 or 4 y- timber wolf- Seaside mother; hunter- bi; Sparrow- mate open- unborn pups (Robin and Jay)- halfway through pregnancy- dad x mom: brother, younger siblings- camp- Tags: Aurora

The brown eyed and furred female yawned again. The white streaked chested one sighed and shook her head. She then smiled and licked her belly a bit. She felt the two pups within there moving a bit more, and wanted to jump for joy. She couldn't really jump...so she settled for wagging the white tipped tail. She jumped a bit at the voice...glancing to Aurora. "Oh, good morning shaman aurora. It's going good, I've been doing fine, but I'm excited for them to be born."

The sweet and gentle but wild and sometimes loud one glanced to Oberon then to Aonani. He didn't actually understand what she'd said. She'd said something in Hawaiin. Judging by the rest of her sentence, he figured the foreign word must mean words.

(Wb...need more dogs to talk/be posted)

The brown eyed red young one nodded at the other young one. The slightly curly white marked one made a small sound. "I have no idea what that first word means...The second one sounds kind of like siblings. It's got similar letter(s), so I'm assuming that's what it means?" she asked. She wasn't exactly a Czech dog. She knew mostly English words. She knew some Russian, German and French though. She too glanced to Calico. She wondered abo her life too.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me