The Night the Moon Fell(CLOSED) PLEASE LOCK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Wolf RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:12 am

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan; Zane and Isla are crushes- mate open- no pups yet- family not in RP- Tags: Packmates

The slender and pretty faced she wolf yawned and got up. She blinked deep brown eyes, and dug her way out of the snow then sighed. The lovely medium furred red she wolf sniffed a bit. The white toed and brown eared and snouted she wolf looked for Zane. She then shook her head, and saw Isla. Isla was her other crush, so she wandered over. The black nosed she wolf said "Hello," and could feel Isla was tired still.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate is Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: packmates (Theo)

The cream golden male twitched his brown nose. Brown eyes opened, and he glanced about then dug himself out of the snow and sighed. He felt eyes on him moments later, and looked to see Helle...He then nodded to his secret mate, and said "Good morning, Theodore."

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup lifted her all black head, and yawned a bit. She heard her one brother as well as her mom talking, and she got up. She shook her little body off, then looked to the others. The brown and blue eyed pup asked "Is it time to eat?" and thought they'd all have food, including Mei.

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

The black pup, with brown eyes, yawned a bit. He shook his head a couple times, and being a mama's boy he got up and wandered over to her. He pressed close to Mei, not talking nor eating. Considering there was no dad in the picture, he and Thunder could both be considered Mama's boys.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:17 pm

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags:Packmates
Askara rose to her mate yelling. She got to her paws and yawned. She blinked and looked around. It seemed that the cave they were in was blocked, probably by snow from to coldness. She nuzzled her mate briefly before going over to check on the others and help with the digging. “We are a pack, we work together, you all better be helping clear out the snow! The faster you all get to work, the faster we’ll get out of here” She tells the pack, authority running through her voice. She then chose a spot next to Skoll and started digging, paws in the ground, snow flying.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: Packmates
Isla turned and spotted a fellow packmate, Jessaa come over. "hey, what's up?"

Maiara/ Female/ Scout/ Extreme Speed/ tags: packmates
Maiara howls in happiness as she felt her paw go out of the snow. “We have a hole here!” She barked and dug the hole larger before going to help Kovi.

Tamaska/ Female/ Fighter/ Self Healing/ tags: Packmates
Tamaska ignored Val’s command and continued sleeping. She wasn’t gonna get up just because he said so.

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Packmates
Theodore blushes a little. "We should go help the others" he mumbles before going over to help.

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei shook her head, “you need the nutrients more then I do, my little owl” she says using her nickname for him. He was quite smart for a pup. “You all will eat your fill, then I’ll eat if there is anything left” she says. She nuzzles Renee and Hei when they woke. "No, we are out of food. I need to hunt some more" She says. "you all ok staying here?" She asks
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:15 pm

【Skoll】
〘 5 Years | Lead Scout | Harden skin/fur 〙
➢ Mentions: Val, Jeena & Askara | ➣ Tagged: Maiara

indentation Azure eyes narrowed as the male worked, nodding respectfully to Askara as she took up a spot next to him. Glancing back at the sound of Val's voice then Jeena's and huffed but ignored the two wolves. A soft rumble left him as Maiara called out, but continued to dig. "Is it big enough for me to get through Maiara? I'd like to check out the condition outside." He barked, glancing at the scout. His gaze snapping to the pale she-wolf even as he dug.

ϟ
【Helle】
〘 6 years | Fighter | Advanced Intelligence 〙
➢ Mentions: Tamaska | ➣ Tagged: None

indentation Glancing at the still sleeping Tamaska, the fae sneered, and started towards the blocked entrance. However, she didn't leave without giving her fellow fighter a sharp nip. Shaking out her rich dark red-brown fur as she stepped up to the block. The female watched the others for a moment, then turned her gaze to the blockade made of snow and ice. She looked for weak points, sharp eyes calculating before deciding that they would be fine. As long as some fog-brain doesn't hit a fault-line. Helle thought with a growl. Turning away, the she-wolf started to busy herself by brushing away the snow from her packmates. If only to keep their work areas clean.

【Raunaum】
〘 1 1/2 years | Loner | Fox Shapeshifter 〙
➢ Mentions: None | ➣ Tagged: None, Open

indentation There wasn't a lot that a lone wolf like them could takedown, not alone anyway. So the canine was quite skinny, not having been trained to hunt by their previous pack. Nose to the ground they made the trek forward, only to come to a stop when the scent of a hare. It wouldn't be much, but it would be enough, for now at least. Following the scent, the fox carefully made their way across a frozen river. Testing it once then twice they quickly found it was quite solid. Not likely to melt without outside assistance. They mused with a worried look before they continued on after their hare.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:28 am

Val - 6yrs - Alpha - Telepathy: Lillian
Val watched as most of his pack worked hard to get out of the cave but frowned at a few of them. Then again it wasn't like all of them needed to help. "If you think you can control your fire enough to blast a larger hole on the side Zane is working on then go for it Lillian. Just keep in mind that we don't want to take out all the snow or it might send the top of the cave down on us." It wasn't that he didn't have faith in Lillian's fire, but he wanted her to make sure she understood what could happen if her power got out of control.

Zane - 4yrs - Scout - Water Manipulation: Lillian
Zane paused, "I think we will be good, we are almost through. No reason to pressure Lillian. Though...if you are able to increase your body temperature then sending you through the hole would increase the size of it without us having to dig." "That could work better, you up for it Lillian?""

Jeena - 10yrs - Elder - Memory Projection: Tamaska
Jeena silently watched the others as they worked together, her eyes turned to where Tamaska was still laying and she slightly limped over the hunter. "Tamaska...it's time to get up... If something were to go wrong you would need to be ready to leave." It had always seemed like Tama wasn't much of a morning wolf, Jeena had been that way once too when she was younger.

Kovi - 4yrs - Hunter - Enhanced Hearing: Packmates
"Oh hey Maiara..." He turned when he heard Skoll ask if the hole was big enough for him to get through. "You got this side I'll go see if I can't fit through the hole to answer Skoll's question." He padded back over to where Skoll was and wiggled his way through the hole, his face peeking through the hole at first. "Hey there Skoll, fine morning isn't it!" He said with a chuckle before sliding through the hole fully. "It's still a bit of a tight fit for me, but I think if the others who are about my size or smaller go through first then it'll be big enough for you to fit through with ease."

Lily - 3yrs - Loner - Thread Control: Open
She headed off in the direction away from the howls she had heard, even if living this way was hard she could do it. Her ears twitched as she heard a faint shuffling through the snow. "Food?" She whispered, pressing her body low to the snow and trying to move without sound, but that it was easy with the snow.

Thunder - 2mths - Loner Pup - Enhanced Mental Growth: Family
Thunder sighed, knowing his mother wouldn't listen to him no matter what he said. "Okay..." He muttered, but he was determined this time to leave behind some food. Yes, he would be sure to leave food for his mother. He smirked, it was a solid plan now, he just needed to make sure not to scarf down the food. "I am sure Renee and I can handle things here. You can take your time and make sure you stay safe."

Yuki - 2mths - Loner Pup - Levitation: Family
​Yuki blinked a few times when her siblings started moving around, "I want to sleep more..." She said with a yawn, "Mama are you leaving?"
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:24 am

Shiranui - male - elder - Absurd light - mateless - tags: open
-
He kept his distance from the others, wanting to help to dig, but there were already so many wolves there that he could only be on their way. The cold air was hurting his old bones as well too.

Uriel - male - Lead hunter - Electricity manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: packmates, open
-
He was hungry, he was already planned to get the hunters early in the morning to hunt something big, but now his plans went awry because of the snow. He didn't mind the cold snow, but he hated when his claws hit something hard as rocks or something else, it sure did hurt "Oh come on, how much snow it can rain in one night..." he yelled with annoyance.

Lillian - female - hunter - Fire manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: packmates, Zane, open
She looked at alpha then the scout near the snow pile they could call an entrance "oh yeah sure I can make my body heat so..technically I could walk through the snow and Ice...so out of the way, you don’t want to be near when it gets hot" she said giving a small smirk to Zane.

[b]Dawn -female - loner - Thorn manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: open

-
It was cold, but it didn't bother her that much as she was found a nice den to sleep at the night and she even got a hare to eat last evening. She still had some of the meat left so she only continued to sleep and ignored the snow.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:09 am

Zane chuckled, stepping away to give Lillian room, "By all means, I certainly don't want to get burned!" He wondered what it was like for her to heat up her body like that, was it painful, uncomfortable, or did she feel nothing? As she stepped closer he could already see the snow on the floor melting away. He may enjoy the cold, but too much snow made it hard to scout out things, not to mention could be dangerous. He sighed if for some reason Lillian's fire got out of hand, he could just use water to stop it. He shook his head well he could try...the last time he used his power he almost drown in a lake.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:15 am

Askara rose to her mate yelling. She got to her paws and yawned. She blinked and looked around. It seemed that the cave they were in was blocked, probably by snow from to coldness. She nuzzled her mate briefly before going over to check on the others and help with the digging. “We are a pack, we work together, you all better be helping clear out the snow! The faster you all get to work, the faster we’ll get out of here” She tells the pack, authority running through her voice. She then chose a spot next to Skoll and started digging, paws in the ground, snow flying.

Isla turned and spotted a fellow packmate, Jessaa come over. "hey, what's up?"

Maiara nods and continues digging, making a slight hole and widening it.

Tamaska got to her paws, "Ok, ok, I am awake!" She grumbled kinda yelling at Jeena.

Theodore blushes a little. "We should go help the others" he mumbles before going over to help.

Mei nods she gets to her paws and walks out of the den, putting up a shield at the den entrance. She trotted off, sniffing the air. She found the scent of a Caribou! She was determined to get it, she needed this to feed her pups. She stalked it slowly before pouncing and attacking it, driving it towards the den so it would be more fresh when she killed it. She held on until the deer fell. She felt something cold on her keg, she relized she was bleeding.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:10 am

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan; Zane and Isla are crushes- mate open- no pups yet- family not in RP- Tags: Packmates

The slender and pretty faced she wolf said “Just wanted to say hi? Are you still feeling tired?” she asked the other she wolf. The lovely medium furred red she wolf figured she could be friendly. The white toed and brown eared and snouted she wolf smiled. She may have a crush on her, but they could be friends too. She looked around and finally saw Zane. She then quickly looked back to Isla.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate is Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: packmates (Theo)

The cream golden male twitched his brown nose. Brown eyes looked to his secret mate, and he smiled and nodded at him. “Yeah…let’s go help,” he told the other male wolf. He then began to actually head over to where the others were.

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup nodded her black head, but said nothing as mother was already leaving. The brown and blue eyed pup hoped she’d be okay. They all needed their mother, after all. She shook herself again, then sat down and watched the others.

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

The black pup, with brown eyes, yawned a bit. He whined when the she wolf got up and went to leave the den. “Mama!” he cried, then quieted down and whimpered a bit. He shook his head and put his ears back a bit too.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:18 am

Isla smiled at the female. "I am still a bit tired, but I'm here to help the pack" She replied. She spotted her looking over her shoulder and leaned in, "You like him don't you? Zane?" She asks in a quiet whisper.

Maiara nods and continues digging, making a slight hole and widening it.

Tamaska got to her paws, "Ok, ok, I am awake!" She grumbled kinda yelling at Jeena.

Theodore nods and goes to help his packmates dig out of the snowy blockade.

Mei dragged the caribou back towards the den where her pups were. She winced in pain as more cold breeze blew on her open wound. She arrived to the den a little later with the caribou in tow. "Mama's back my darlings!" She called cheerfully as she entered the den slipping pass her own shield. "you all got lucky today, I caught you all some caribou. Dig in" She told them gently as she placed the caribou on the ground. Her leg was starting to heal, but it was slow.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:42 pm

Val - 6yrs - Alpha - Telepathy: Askara
He glanced over to his mate, "How are you feeling Askara?" He remembered the other day when they had gone on a walk, it had seemed like she had gotten tired faster than usual. If she was starting to get sick then he didn't want her pushing herself too much.

Jeena - 10yrs - Elder - Memory Projection: Packamtes
Jeena chuckled slightly, "I am simply looking out for you Tama, once we are out in the open then you can go back to sleep." The elder turned, her green eyes landing on Shiranui, "How you holding up in the cold?" She asked, limping towards him. She knew all too well how he was feeling, but sometimes making light of pain was the best way to get over it. Besides, it wasn't like they had control over it, they were both getting older by the day.

Zane chuckled, stepping away to give Lillian room, "By all means, I certainly don't want to get burned!" He wondered what it was like for her to heat up her body like that, was it painful, uncomfortable, or did she feel nothing? As she stepped closer he could already see the snow on the floor melting away. He may enjoy the cold, but too much snow made it hard to scout out things, not to mention could be dangerous. He sighed if for some reason Lillian's fire got out of hand, he could just use water to stop it. He shook his head well he could try...the last time he used his power he almost drown in a lake.

Kovi - 4yrs - Hunter - Enhanced Hearing: Packmates
"Oh hey Maiara..." He turned when he heard Skoll ask if the hole was big enough for him to get through. "You got this side I'll go see if I can't fit through the hole to answer Skoll's question." He padded back over to where Skoll was and wiggled his way through the hole, his face peeking through the hole at first. "Hey there Skoll, fine morning isn't it!" He said with a chuckle before sliding through the hole fully. "It's still a bit of a tight fit for me, but I think if the others who are about my size or smaller go through first then it'll be big enough for you to fit through with ease."

Rima - 4yrs - Pack Mother - Silent Move: Packmates
Rima sighed, watching as the other began to make their way through, "If what he says is true then I'll go through next...I mean I'm probably too small to make much of a difference as is."

Grey- 3yrs - Fighter - Light Healing: Packmates
Was still sleeping in the very back of the cave, he usually wasn't a heavy sleeper, but last night it seemed he was rather tired. Maybe it was all the fast weather changes that were making him sleep more than usual.

Lily - 3yrs - Loner - Thread Control: Open
Lily inhaled deeply, it was the smell of a hare, her mouth watered in anticipation as she stalked it. Then she jumped launching her body through the air and towards the hare, it tried to run but she used her a thread, sending it shooting in front of the hare and making the poor creature trip. Her teeth sank into it and its body stopped moving quickly, she let it go with a satisfied smile. Finally a decent-sized meal for her, and it didn't even take up too much strength.

Thunder - 2mths - Loner Pup - Enhanced Mental Growth: Family
Thunder wondering just outside the den, glancing around, he wanted to see his mom in action, but in order to do that he had to find her. There was a faint scent of blood and it made his mouth water. His paws moved in the direction, before he paused, there was a second scent of blood on the air as well. He frowned, what one would lead him to his mom.

Yuki - 2mths - Loner Pup - Levitation: Family
​Yuki watched as her mother left and then gasped as Thunder walked outside, "G-get back here brother!!! Mama said to stay here..." But he didn't listen, "Brother! Sis can we stop him?"

DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me