stray dog role play - all writing styles welcome!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: stray dog role play - all writing styles welcome!

Postby Soup5 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:14 pm

Name: Jupiter
Breed: Saluki
Sexuality: Omnisexual
Personality, if you so desire: reserved, impatient, loyal, energetic, outgoing, more will be added.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsmacker » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:21 pm

- everyone's good to go! if you join, just assumed you're accepted cuz i certainly won't say otherwise <3 i'll add any new peeps in the morning!! for now, i must rest
ratsmacker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:49 pm

[could Tracker and Aki be friends, or should they start out as strangers?]

Aki- genderfluid- 3 y- Akita Inu- potential crush on Tracker- Tags
The red and white Akita was beautiful, and one could not tell their gender. S/he was genderfluid anyway, thus it didn’t matter. The eyes, one golden brown and one amber, soon opened. The bigger dog say yp and curled their tail. S/he took a moment to yawn and blink a bit. S/he then got up and stretched, before leaving the area they called home.

Kira, Royari and Aya- f; genderfluid and f- 4 y; 2 months- Golden Retriever; Shep Retriever- Kira might like Akounoh; too young- Tags: each other/open
The golden tan female blinked brown eyes opened as sunlight streamed in. She sat up and yawned, nudging the two pups to wake.

The black and golden tan one opened brown eyes and grumbled a bit. S/he sat up and flicked their tail as they looked about.
The brown eyed pure black she pup opened her eyes as well, and sat up. She got up and jumped on her mom, wagging her tail.

Shirotsuki- m- 2 y- husky mix- homosexual- crush on Jupiter- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed one yawned. The blue and brown Sectoral (colors mixed in each other words) eyes opened. The white dog sneezed a bit. He pawed at his black nose then got up to start the day.

Remon- m- 1 y- Anatolian Nova Scotia Toller- Bi- crush his open but too young for mate- Tags: open
The playful and friendly but wild and loud one yawned a bit. He opened brown eyes and looked out of where he called home. The red dog, with white blaze, chest, belly and paws, huffed. He moved darker tipped ears and tail, then pawed at the dark dots over his eyes.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:52 pm

Nikita/ Female/ Housepet/ Pansexual/ tags: open
Nikita sat in her owners lap as they drank their morning coffee. She stared out the window admiring the rushing water of the lake.

Akouanoh/ Female/ Stray/ Bisexual/ tags: open
Akouanoh walked on the sidewalk in a city. She had to go find something to eat. She looked around before spotting a trash can. She walked to the street curb looked around making sure the path was clear before crossing over to the alleyway with the trash can. She pulled out a steak that was thrown away and trotted off to go eat it.

Yukon/ Male/ Stray/ Homosexual/ tags: open
Yukon dipped his head into the lake and drank from it. He liked how cool and refreshing it was. He then dunked his head in and caught a fish that swam into his waiting jaw.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:57 pm

[could Tracker and Aki be friends, or should they start out as strangers?]

The red and white Akita was beautiful, and one could not tell their gender. S/he was genderfluid anyway, thus it didn’t matter. The eyes, one golden brown and one amber, soon opened. The bigger dog say yp and curled their tail. S/he took a moment to yawn and blink a bit. S/he then got up and stretched, before leaving the area they called home.

Kira, Royari and Aya- f; genderfluid and f- 4 y; 2 months- Golden Retriever; Shep Retriever- Kira might like Akounoh; too young- Tags: each other/Koua technically

The golden tan female blinked brown eyes as she led the pups out. She went to find food for them, seeing a female and barking to her (Akouanoh). She didn’t really expect a response. This female could also be good aggressive or mean…

The black and golden tan one blinked brown eyes against the sunlight.
The brown eyed pure black she pup followed her mom and saw the black she dog and yipped.

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed one yawned. The blue and brown Sectoral (colors mixed in each other words) eyes opened. The white dog sneezed a bit. He pawed at his black nose then got up to start the day.

Remon- m- 1 y- Anatolian Nova Scotia Toller- Bi- crush his open but too young for mate- Tags: open

The playful and friendly but wild and loud one yawned a bit. He opened brown eyes and looked out of where he called home. The red dog, with white blaze, chest, belly and paws, huffed. He moved darker tipped ears and tail, then pawed at the dark dots over his eyes.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:00 pm

Nikita sat in her owners lap as they drank their morning coffee. She stared out the window admiring the rushing water of the lake.

Akouanoh/ Female/ Stray/ Bisexual/ tags: Kira, Royari, Aya
Akouanoh was about to go bring her steak back to her makeshift home when she was barked at. She turned and spotted a mother and two pups, which the bark seemed to come from . “Hello?” She asks unsure of how to respond.

Yukon dipped his head into the lake and drank from it. He liked how cool and refreshing it was. He then dunked his head in and caught a fish that swam into his waiting jaw.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:23 pm

[could Tracker and Aki be friends, or should they start out as strangers?

Hey furry, I’ve got two brother dogs that are mates with the same female. Would you be willing to play the two brothers? I’ll PM you the details if so]

Kira, Royari and Aya- f; genderfluid and f- 4 y; 2 months- Golden Retriever; Shep Retriever- Kira might like Akounoh; too young- Tags: each other/Koua

The golden tan female blinked brown eyes as she looked at Koua. “Um…hello; I’m Kira,” she said to be polite to the other female.

The black and golden tan one blinked brown eyes and yawned.
The brown eyed pure black she pup barked “Hungwy! Foowd!”

Name:
Michi
Breed:
Shiba Inu
Sexuality:
Lesbian
Personality:
wip
History:
She was born and raised in a nice household, but when she was three they left a stranger to watch her, as they and all their friends were going overseas on vacation. The stranger turned out to be a dog napper that stole purebred dogs and would sell them for money...Michi managed to escape, somehow and luckily, but she was so far from her home and didn't know how to get back...and she's been out here ever since. It's not so bad, and she's found a good enough place to take shelter at, so it really isn't so bad as she'll tell you.
Description or Image:
Typical black tan and white Shiba; brown eyes.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:43 pm

Baron
4 Years Cane Corso Mix Demisexual
Tags: Open Mentions: None

It wasn't often that Baron left the safety of his own territory, having spent years defending his own space from over-confident pups that for some reason thought they could take what didn't belong to them. Today was one of the days that Baron left to wander a bit, and maybe converse with a few dogs, but he never strayed away too far or for too long. More often than not he spent an hour or two at a time away from his territory. While it was easy to find food within his own territory, he'd learned easy to never pass up food. So After spotting a knocked-over garbage can, he lowered his hulking body and started searching for some grub. His nose twitched as the scent of a burger wafted into his nose. The scent was stale but not rotting. After a few moments of shifting garbage around the male snatched up the burger, rumbling softly. Turkey, pepper jack, bacon, lettuce... Tomato. Baron grimaced at the thought of Tomato's and shook his head as he withdrew from the garbage can.

Noir
2 years Pitbull Mix Bisexual
Tags: Open Mentions: None

Hopping in place for a few moments the brown shaded brindle female turned her gaze to the ratty gray elephant toy she'd been able to keep when she'd been thrown out. She frowned for a moment and grumbled something unintelligible under her breath. Shaking her head in order to chase away the dark thoughts, the female picked up her elephant and started out of an old storm drain outflow that she considered her den. It wasn't the best place, she'd admit this the water quality wasn't always the best, but at least she'd never die of thirst. Food on the other hand wasn't always easy to find, she'd quickly found that humans were unreliable, and she refused to even touch a garbage can, so there was only one choice left. Hunting. Noir was still learning, but at this point, she liked her chances.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tracker

Postby ratsmacker » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:02 am

- sure, tracker and aki can be buds :)

clicking down the busy street goes tracker. there's a bounce to his step, turning his morning stroll into a brisk trot. his stomach grumbles softly at him, reminding the dog of the need of food, and the next thing on his list is rummaging through the trash. the lad is a wanderer, though he does prefer the shopping district; far more scraps and plenty of suckers willing to toss him their leftovers whenever he gives the eyes.
    tracker nimbly avoids rushing cars (though they do honk at him) as he crosses the street directly into traffic. not his first rodeo, and a necessary evil, for across town is his favorite place: the dog park. he doesn't engage in play, though dog-loving humans are aplenty, and occasionally, he might find a cute dog to lay the charms on. his brisk trot turns into a leisurely walk as the wrought iron fence comes into view. this early in the morning, very few humans have arrived at its gates. it's as good a time as any to establish his presence, and with the thought of food in mind, the canine slides gracefully through the tracker-sized hole in the fence. it'll be a sad day when it's repaired, but for now, tracker can take advantage.
ratsmacker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:17 am

(Spirit: Sure)

Nikita's owners grabbed her leash, signaling that it was time for a walk! She ran over to the door, tail wagging. After her human put the leash on, they opened the doot and Nikita ran out. She and her human walked to a familiar place, The dog park she always loved!

Akouanoh/ Female/ Stray/ Bisexual/ tags: Kira, Royari, Aya
Akouanoh smiled. "I am Akouanoh, nice to meet you!" She replies. She hears one of the puppy's cries. "You can have this steak if you'd like, I can always go find something else" She says even though she might not find something else, she knew that the pups deserved something to eat while they were young.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me