The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:58 pm

Birch
3 Years Old | Female | Crafter | ValleyPack | Tags; mentions Amori | Location: Pack Territory

Birch padded towards her den, looking for a nice area to plant her flower. She came upon two great oak trees that wound together, and decided to dig a hole on the middle of the trees.

She carefully placed the Bat Flower in the soil, near the valerian root that grew by the riverbank.
Birch then took a careful look around, spotting Amori in the distance.
She nodded respectively to the medic.
Last edited by Grim_Spirit_Wolf on Mon May 17, 2021 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:10 am

π•°π–‘π–žπ–˜π–Žπ–šπ–’

π•Ύπ–œπ–†π–’π–• π•»π–†π–ˆπ–β† π•³π–šπ–“π–™π–Šπ–—β† π•Ώπ–π–Šπ–ž/π•Ώπ–π–Šπ–’

Elysium didnt know what to say, "Π§Ρ‚ΠΎ я Π³ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΡ€ΡŽ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ я Π³ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΡ€ΡŽ"The Russian wolf thought. They settled on a small nod and a weak "hi...". Disappointed by their lack of social...anything they smacked themselves mentally. Despite this, The hunter went about their day. Plopping the rabbit out of their mouth and into the whole, they covered the gray fur in the rocky loam that covered the Yellowstone Park. After doing so, the Russian felt an uncomfortable feeling in their right paw. The hunter lifted up their leg only to find a small pebble stuck between the pads of their paw. "Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Π±Π΅ΡΠΏΠΎΠΊΠΎΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ мСня вСсь дСнь" The Russian said under their breath. Ignoring the uncomfortable feeling in their paw. They went back to the grassy fields to hunt for more creatures. The hunter thought of just taking down an elk, however, they quickly tossed that thought aside. Being an elk, especially a healthy elk would be able to take them down by one strong swing of their antlers. And they travel in numbers. So they went the tedious route of catching many small animals. Seeing a furry grey animal in the distance cheered them up. Stalking towards the creature. they realized it was another Jackrabbit. They caught it, and brought it back to their hole.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lukina » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:25 am

Amori
|| Valley Pack || Medic || Female || Location: Pack Territory || Mentions: Birch ||

Amori continued to search for the herbs she needed, but her head lifted when she felt another near her. Green eyes scanned the area until they landed upon Birch and they nodded to her respectfully. The female dipped her head in return to the crafter then went back to her searching. She knew that there was some Valerian root, but she didn't much care for the taste or scent of it. She was hoping to find something that smelt and tasted better. After a little searching and not finding what she needed, she sighed a bit. "Looks like I'll have to search elsewhere." she whispered to herself. Before going to search in the thicker part of the territory, Amori took a drink from the river. As she went on her way, she wondered if she should have at least taken someone with her.
B-day: Feb. 19
Cute Video

Lukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Tue May 18, 2021 12:54 pm

Birch
3 Years Old | Female | Crafter | ValleyPack | Tags; None / Open| Location: Pack Territory

Birch finished planting her flower, then went on a walk through the woods.
She looked around for rocks to line her garden with, and perhaps some new plants.
Birch carried the basket that she finished weaving yesterday evening.

Frost
Swamppack | Hunter | Male | Location: Hunting grounds| Mentions: None / open

Frost huffed, and stretched once more.
He took off through a path. He made his way around the territory, and towards the hunting grounds
He eyed an elk herd from a distance, and got low to the ground. He watched them from afar.
Last edited by Grim_Spirit_Wolf on Mon May 24, 2021 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Thu May 20, 2021 9:33 am

π•Ύπ–œπ–†π–’π–• π•»π–†π–ˆπ–β† π•³π–šπ–“π–™π–Šπ–—β† π•Ώπ–π–Šπ–ž/π•Ώπ–π–Šπ–’

The hunter put the jackrabbit to the side of the hole temporarily and started to dug up the prey-hole with their paws. Once they reached the the dead animals the Russian wolf grabbed them by their tails, Elysium hated doing this, the fur of the vermin always got in between their teeth and it took days to get out. Ignoring the fur in their mouth they walked back to camp, nodding at other wolves as they walked by. They turned their head to look at the fresh-kill pile and turned their body to walk towards said pile. Elysium plopped the prey on the stump and turned around and walked back to their den.
Once their Elysium laid down on some moss that hasnt been replaced. They moved their head so it now faced their back, plucking ticks off of their back was one of Elysium's most hated activities, but it had to be done.

(Anyone is welcome to interact with Elysium)
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sun May 23, 2021 9:57 am

Ranger
╔════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
ValleyPack
Beta
7.7 Years
Gay
Alone
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•

The first parts to appear were two sets of white toes, poking out of the shadowy den entrance and into the morning sunlight. After a moment, a dark, grizzled head, adorned with the trappings of human interference followed. Yellow-green eyes blinked in protest at the sudden shift from darkness to light, and Ranger's entire, lanky, scruffy form emerged. His hindquarters lingered behind, finished off the last of a full-body stretch, complete with an appropriate yawn.
Whatever he had done in the solitude of the Beta den was a mystery, but all appearances would indicate that Ranger was quick to wake. That stretch was all he needed to jostle the last shreds of sleepiness from his mind. He had already moved on to following the rest of his morning routine. This involved checking in with the Alpha Female, Moonlight, to make sure any tasks she had in mind got done, and organizing the morning's various patrols.
Speaking of Moonlight, he saw no sign of her. She was likely either sleeping, or had woken up early and already left for a walk or something. Either way, Ranger intended to guard what little time an alpha gets to themselves and carry on without her. So, he took stock of the other members of his small pack.

Libitina
╔═════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
SwampPack
Hunter
2.5 Years
Straight
With Elysium
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•

Libitina had woken up in a rather good mood, ready to start the day. After taking her time to shake the last drowsiness from her fur, she rose and trotted across the site that SwampPack used as a home base, or main camp. She headed straight for the old stump that was the home of the prey pile. More specifically: it was the likely location of that morning's breakfast. Libitina was about halfway there when she noticed a black-furred wolf deposit something delicious-smelling on the stump, and then turn and walk away.
She slowed slightly, sampling the air with a delicate sniff. There was no mistaking that strange, foreign scent. It seemed Elysium had done some hunting already this morning. A quick glance around revealed little interest in food from her packmates at the moment, so Libitina helped herself to a fresh jackrabbit that Elysium had just left behind. She picked it up, carried it a few paces away, and devoured it hungrily. Soon, there was nothing left but some crimson-stained tufts of fur that would soon be carried away on the next strong breeze. It really was a nice rabbit.
Libitina's small, rounded ears pricked up slightly as she suddenly had an idea. Elysium seemed to really be struggling to integrate. It might be a nice thing to do to make sure to tell them how tasty the jackrabbit was, and how appreciated the hard work hunting it was. Libitina nodded slightly to herself. Yes, that would probably help a new wolf feel more welcome, but would it be awkward?
She sniffed the air again, seeking to pinpoint Elysium's signature scent. They seemed to be alone, in their den. There would be no one else around to witness things if they did not turn out right. There was no reason not to.
A soft, resolute sigh escaped the small, pale female as she started her paws moving again and did not stop until she found herself standing in front of the shadowy entrance to Elysium's den.
"Elysium? Am I interrupting anything?"
It was as good a start as any.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Mon May 24, 2021 9:06 am

Frost
Swamppack | Hunter | Male | Location: Hunting grounds| Mentions: None / open

Frost took a deep breath. He gathered the scents of fellow wolves, as well as the elk he was hunting.
He carefully took a few steps forward, as to not spook the herd.
Frost watched them a bit longer, before deciding to go for one of the females.
He stretched his legs carefully, then took off towards it.
The elk was quick, but Frost endured.
He finally brought the elk down after a while of fighting with it.
Frost started making his way back towards their camp, dragging the elk behind him.

"Hmm, maybe I should start taking someone with me.."
He thought.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed May 26, 2021 5:36 am

The Russian wolf was caught off guard by the sudden greeting, they looked up to see a wolf they had seen only few times before. Π”ΡƒΠΌΠ°ΡŽ, Π΅Π΅ Π·ΠΎΠ²ΡƒΡ‚ Π›ΠΈΠ±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΈΠ½Π°. Elysium thought. "No, not at all. I was just searching for ticks." The dark wolf said in a small voice while looking down. It was hard enough to talk to others, let alone looking in their eyes while doing so. "So, what brings you here Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³?" They questioned while stretching their front legs.

(Sorry it is not a lot. But I dont have a lot to wright in this situation."
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Wed May 26, 2021 11:41 am

Libitina
╔═════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
SwampPack
Hunter
2.5 Years
Straight
With Elysium
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•

The small, pale wolf noticed Elysium's mild surprise. She wondered if she had been too quiet while approaching, not that there was anything to be done about that now. Then, her ears pricked forward at the sound of a soft voice admitting they had been searching for ticks. The smallness in Elysium's tone, combined with the downward glance was an expression that Libitina interpreted as shame, likely over the uncomfortable truth of a personal parasite problem.
As Libitina was considering how best to show that ticks were a normal part of wolf life and nothing to be ashamed of, Elysium continued on to ask why Libitina was here in the first place, which reminded her of her original intentions. She cocked her head slightly at the foreign word Elysium had used to address her, but thought little of it, and instead cleared her throat and responded.
"Oh, right. It's your rabbit. Um, I saw it was you who hunted it, and, well, I ate it! It was really good, so I just wanted to say thanks for the breakfast and good job hunting it!"
Why was it awkward to compliment others? It was suppose to be a nice thing to do. Who gets mad over a compliment anyway? Yet, somehow, it felt stiff and artificial to actually say out loud, at least at first. As Libitina carried on, she gained both confidence and enthusiasm, until she was able to end with a grateful smile and an appreciative tail-wag.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Thu May 27, 2021 2:26 pm

Elysium smiled at the compliment, then yawned. "Thank you comrade." They replied. The Russian wolf got up out of their position and walked over towards Libitina, who was wagging her tail in joy. Elysium wagged their tail in response to the kind gesture. "Perhaps we could hunt together some time, it would be my treat." Elysium offered the gray wolf, a small smile to punctuate the statement. Elysium still hasnet gotten the social skills thing down yet, so they thought hanging out with Libitina was going to be good practice. Another benefit to the friendship was practice with English. There have been many instances where the Russian has fumbled up words, often butchering them. The worst part about it was the other wolves laughed at them. Those actions stuck with Elysium, haunting them when the Russian was trying to sleep. It drove them to the point where they ducked their head when passing the wolves who mocked them.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me