☆ s t a r f i g h t ☆ c ☆

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ☆ s t a r f i g h t ☆ o/a ☆

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:29 pm

Male|| Horns, thick skin || tags: open

The great cat fell down from the sky in a manner that seemed too graceful for a feline of their size and weight. They fell to the ground with a heavy thump and his claws instantly sinking into the earth- it felt too hard and too soft at the same time. The stars didn't have much in terms of physical forms- everything a cat would experience was ethereal feelings and strange energies that ran through his starred form. Closing his eyes and breathing in, letting the wind ruffle the mane at his neck, taking in where he was now. It was...passable. Not good, in no way fun to be there, but it was okay.

He knew there were other cats with him- eleven more, he thought, since he heard there were twelve being sent out- and of course, he was one of them. Eleven more cats to find. He didn't know what he thought about a single one of them- he had never remembered speaking to any of the other star cats before, and didn't even know what they would be like. He did like protecting cats- and would likely help out any of the group if they needed so- but maybe...maybe some of them wouldn't deserve it. He hoped not. They were all there for the same reason as him, so they shouldn't be too hard to work with. Right?
Last edited by Bronzewing on Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverWoes » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:23 pm

⋙ 𝓢 𝓬 𝓸 𝓻 𝓹 𝓲 𝓸 ⋘
★・・𝓕𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮・・★・・𝓦𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓹𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷・・★・・24 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓵𝓭 ・・★・・ 𝓣𝓪𝓰𝓼: 𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓷・・★

The stars were her safe space, the space she had to calm down, to think, and take time for herself. For now, time felt like something she needed but she wasn't sure she could get it. She had to go back down soon, she knew it. She knew there were others she had to meet and that she'd have to interact with, but she wasn't sure if she'd like them all or if she'd even want to interact with them, to begin with. It was time to go down though, she knew it and she could feel it. Descending down into her physical form, the form of a cat, she exhaled quietly as she landed by the camp.

She figured the others would also be around there, so she took a second to herself to think carefully and begin to ground herself in her form, feeling the energy run through her form and the world move around her. She knew this was bigger than herself, she knew she had to give her best. Scorpio made her way into the camp, moving with a stride of confidence as she looked around, her ears twitching as she heard others around her.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ 01 ⟡

Postby lian hua. » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:31 pm

𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 █
gender. female age. 23 moons sexuality. bisexual, panromantic scent. morning dew rank. air sign
mood. optimistic, calm mentions. n/a tags. n/a

──────────────────────────────────── ( )

One could describe the sky as an endless stretch of void filled with lights that they'd call stars... or what had been left of them after the infighting. Ever since she and the eleven others were sent down, the white molly sometimes had dreams about the place that was once their home. Except now, it didn't feel like home to her, rather the cold and lonely reminder of what had happened. Aquarius would often reminisce about her early days of living in the sky, yet despite her short time of being on Earth, it seemed as if those memories were lost to her now. No matter, she could push through- perhaps she should get to know her fellow star signs more? Seeing as the twelve of them would be stuck together for a long while... with a few of them she had yet to meet.
    ㅤThe wind was playful today out in the valley, dispersing the fog that clung to her fluffy fur and gently tickling her nose, which twitched in response before Aquarius let out a soft sneeze. "I should be heading back." she spoke aloud, knowing that her absence would be noted from the most observant. White paws trotted through the tall grass, wisps of fog trailing closely to the mellow she-cat making her way back to camp. Together they'd be able to reunite the stars and return home. Aquarius knew that this would be the beginning of a long journey, one that would test the strange group at every turn. And yet, she was hopeful.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:14 pm

xxxx. CANCER ♂
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [ 30 ] x [ power : water control ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ tags : scorpio, open ]

The tom eventually arrived at the camp area and lied down to go and nom on his fish. Maybe he should of caught more the others might be hungry. Oh well they can hunt a little later. Though meeting the others in a physical form was a bit scary to him. He didn’t know exactly how these cats would react to him. First impressions were always the best and since the twelve of them were stuck together he better make a good one. Eventually his eyes landed onto Scorpio. Finally, a fellow water sign like him. If he could stick by someone he already had a liking too this could be better then he though. Cancer got up on his paws and left the half eaten fish on the ground before making his way to the she cat. ”Nice seeing another water sign around here. I’m glad about that. Least you guys are showing up now.” he spoke up to the other. “How was your journey down here Scorpio?”
    canadianhowl

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:09 am

Virgo/Female/Tags: open
    Virgo decended from the sky gracefully, landing on her paws. She yawned and stretched when she landed, getting used to her soild form again.

Virgo was in camp laying on her back, feet up to the sky. 'there's nothing to do' she thought. she rolled over and shook the dust from her pelt. She sighed and walked around camp, looking for someone to talk to. She hoped that she didn't crash into to many cats who didn't take their job seriously or who didn't clean up after themselves.
    Furrydogs12

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:29 am

Sagittarius
    ╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    || ➸Male | ➸3 | ➸White,ginger, and dark brown | ➸Fire| ➸crush; open| ➸tags; none||
    ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Sagittarius floated down from the sky, landing on the hard ground with a soft thud. He got up and shook out his pelt.

Sagittarius walked along a river bank flicking his tail as he does. He tilts his head up and notices a bird flying across the sky. He begins chasing it. "Come back here" He says chasing the bird for a while then jumping up and bit its neck, killing it. He lands on his paws, still a little wobbly from not used to being in his physical form. He picks up the bird in his maw and began padding towards a tree. He puffed out his chest as he did, proud that he got it on his first try after a long time without his physical form. He sits on a log and dug into his rabbit. He felt the overwhelming flavor rush into his mouth.
    LunaClaw

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: ☆ s t a r f i g h t ☆ c ☆

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:43 am

[Aries]
    [female | 26 moons | fire/ heat body | crush (looking) | talking with: ]

She is being traveled for so long time after leaving her birthing clan after the accident happened to her because of her powers. She didn't do that hard decision because she hated her clan, but she was afraid that she could hurt them and she knew they were afraid of her as well. Though leaving the clan was not all that bad either, she had plenty of time to learn control her fire powers and now she was actually pretty good at it, but she can't control her emotions when she got angry. Now she has heard some rumors than somewhere here were other cats with odd powers, she was not sure if that was true or not, but she wanted to check that and maybe meet those cats. As she got closer and closer to the place she scents some cats being around she got nervous she didn't know if those cats were those weird power-cats or just normal, but she needed to know.
    Queen of flames

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:14 am

Sagittarius
    ╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    || ➸Male | ➸3 | ➸White,ginger, and dark brown | ➸Fire| ➸crush; open| ➸tags; none||
    ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Sagittarius finished eating his bird and got to his paws. He padded along the river again, smelling a faint smell of another cat. He ignores the scent and pads along. His pads began to hurt a little later and he stopped to rest. He laid down and licked his sore paws. He sighed, ears twitching and tail slowly swishing.
    LunaClaw

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby SilverWoes » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:47 am

⋙ 𝓢 𝓬 𝓸 𝓻 𝓹 𝓲 𝓸 ⋘
    ★・・𝓕𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮・・★・・𝓦𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓹𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷・・★・・24 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓵𝓭 ・・★・・ 𝓣𝓪𝓰𝓼: 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻, 𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓷・・★

The female's ears flicked back and forth as she heard approaching paw steps, and she turned her head to see Cancer approaching her. Tilting her head, she let out a little greeting purr as she listened to what the tom had to say. "My journey down was alright, though I don't suppose it would've hurt staying away longer.." she replied slowly, her tail flicking back and forth slightly as she looked around the camp, "I figured there'd be others here.. I just expected more. It is good though, to see a familiar face. How was your journey?" she finished, looking the tom in the eyes as she finished voicing her thoughts. She wasn't sure what to make of the situation yet but was glad to have someone friendly around. Better to be in good company than harsh company.
    SilverWoes

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby HyperfixationStation » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:50 pm

Libra
    Nearby Camp, Tagging/Mentioning Nobody.
    (Sorry I just dont feel like prettying up a form right now i'm just super tired ugh)

Landing on the ground brought on a strange feeling. Maybe it was finally having a physical form, after all, stars couldnt feel much. The tiny blades of grass that trickled around her toes felt comforting, and she stood there for a moment, focusing on the grass, and feeling the world breathe with her. But there was little time for this. The stars were still in danger, and it was her job to fix it. Taking one last scent of the crisp air, she settled out. She landed in the forest that the camp was located in, so finding the main area shouldn't be hard. She was pretty sure there was a stream nearby; Her breaths radiated with the scents of clean water. Sure enough, a river trickling through the forest revealed itself.
    The flashes of fish passing through made her mouth water. Surely she could catch a fish for the others? First impressions are always the best time to impress someone, of course. Standing by the water, she examined the quick shapes. Maybe if she just... Almost automatically, she started climbing up gusts of air, rising until she was just above the river. At least now she could easily reach the prey. A flash sounded, and she dipped her head in the water, coming out with no prey. She tried again a second and third time with no luck, and thought about it. Trying again, she aimed just ahead of the fish, and... Her jaws locked with scales, and her muscles involuntarially pulled the fish out, biting down until it stopped struggling and laid limp in her muzzle. Smiling, she took her air-path back, nuzzled off a few drops of water on her whiskers, and followed the stream, her tail in the air and her head held high.
    HyperfixationStation

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me