Territorial Battle! (Any animal RP!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Territorial Battle! (Any animal RP!)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:20 am

Bonsai - Meerkat w/ powers - Scout - Bramblewind - Tags: Feral, Sera

Bonsai kept staring at the other, keeping a sharp eye on him. She could tell that the other was challenging her back, which she secretly admired a bit. She kept her ground, ready to jump into action if needed. She couldn't help but feel that there were others nearby.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:47 am

Sera- 4- f- fox- loner for now- Darkness- Pregnant- will like Feral- Tags: Bonsai, Feral
The black furred female panted a bit, shaking herself. She then trotted on, despite smelling those others. Her tail flicked slow and gentle as she trotted on. She soon came into view of the meerkat and the other fox.

Norrin- 5- m- wolf- Omega in Bramblewind- Wind- Tags: Sarai
The silver wolf huffed and shook off again, then flicked his tail and pressed his ears forward. His nose twitched as he scented the air, then he shook off again. He jumped a little when Sarai spoke...then shrugged. He followed her with his tail flicking.

Coddi- 1- m- Black footed cat- loner for now- Light- Tags:
wip

Bennie- 4- f- Snow Leopard- leader of Berryflood- Snow- open for mate- Tags:
The silver Snow leopard flicked her tail lazily a few times, then finally sat up. She looked this way and that, deeply green eyes attentive, black ears alert. She huffed as she shook her head, getting up and stretching. Her white paws flexed, claws digging into the ground.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:05 pm

S A R A I
|Bramblewind| Leader | Female | Dragon| Tags: Norrin

Sarai didn't speak to him at first, only starting to pad out of the territory and looking behind her every few moments to check if the wolf was still there.

F E R A L
|Berryflood|Hunter| Male| Red Fox | Tags: open

Feral was about to speak when another scent came up- the scent of another fox, and not one he recognized. He turned his head towards the scent, seeing the black fox walk into view.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:12 pm

[ooc: had to research gestation, and all foxes are different...black foxes are apparently red foxes, so Sera is gonna be pregnant for 58 days. she’s halfway through, so she’s at...29 days. she should be showing at least a little by now]

Sera- 4- f- fox- loner for now- Darkness- Pregnant- will like Feral- Tags: Bonsai, Feral
The black furred female panted again, then huffed at herself before giving a canine sigh then a yip. She twitched her ears and stopped as she noticed one watching her...

Norrin- 5- m- wolf- Omega in Bramblewind- Wind- Tags: Sarai
The silver wolf shivered a bit, then snorted and scolded himself silently. His tail flicked as he continued to follow the dragon female.

Coddi- 1- m- Black footed cat- loner for now- Light- Tags:
wip

Bennie- 4- f- Snow Leopard- leader of Berryflood- Snow- open for mate- Tags:
The silver Snow leopard flicked her tail lazily a few times, then finally sat up. She looked this way and that, deeply green eyes attentive, black ears alert. She huffed as she shook her head, getting up and stretching. Her white paws flexed, claws digging into the ground.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me