A Battle in Farrinia! (Any animal RP!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should the Tribes try to make peace?

No way!
25%
Absolutely!
75%

Total votes : 20

Re: A Battle in Farrinia! (Any animal RP!)

Postby waxwing33 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:24 am

Flame ran around, looking to fight the other tribe. She lit a wall of fire around her to protect herself before the other tribe arrives. “When will the rest of my tribe come?” She thought, blowing the fire out.
My little fox baby!
I own two C$ stores. One is right here and the other one is right here
My current goal: Get a fish pet 🐟 in a trade.
You are a little hamster 🐹 that is stuck in its cage. To escape, join this RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4047045
Dragons of Volcania RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4044338
Please join this deer herd 🦌: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=4049895
If I had my own virtual pet site, I will make one where nobody ever gets warned or banned.
My elemental bird RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3990752&p=124340471#p124340471
Waxwing- Female- she/her pronouns- Peacock lover- Collecting dragons
New Warriors RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4057873&p=124590820#p124590820
Meowlet adopts: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4043423#
My How to Train your Dragon RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4052140&p=124499926#p124499926
My user-made adoptable topic: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4020537 🔥 :oops: 🔥
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:43 am

Bonsai - Meerkat w/powers - Porresta - Scout - Tags: Flame

Bonsai was out, scouting around the Porresta tribe territory. She stood up on his hind legs as she spotted a circle of flames out in the distance. Getting back down on all fours, she rushed over to investigate. Spotting their leader, Flame, she approached her curiously but respectfully. "Hello, Flame." she greeted, staring back up and bowing in a respectful manner.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waxwing33 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:55 am

(I thought bonsai was a girl)

The fiery peacock flew into battle with the meerkat as she lit down the circle of flames. She soared across the air really low, she couldn’t fly high cause of her long tail. Looking for the other tribe, she landed on a rock and waited for the other tribe to come.
My little fox baby!
You are a little hamster 🐹 that is stuck in its cage. To escape, join this RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4047045
If I had my own virtual pet site, I will make one where nobody ever gets warned or banned.
My How to Train your Dragon RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4052140&p=124499926#p124499926
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:05 am

(Oops. I meant to write she. That's my bad. Thank you for catching that.)

Bonsai - Meerkat w/powers - Porresta - Scout - Tags: Flame

Bonsai ran on all fours along side Flame, she attempted to use the flying powers she was working on, managing to make it over the circle of flames before falling. She managed to land back on her feet and ran forward. She then stood below the rock Flame was perched on.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:07 am

D A R A H
Flying fox bat | Porresta | Hunter| Unknown powers | tags: Flame, Bonsai

Darah was heading back to the tribe camp with her catch when she saw a circle of flames below. Instantly recognizing it as Flame she flew down to her, landing nearby. "Hey." she said, waving to them with a wing. "Do you need any help over here?"
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marspets » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:01 pm

Name:Athena
Animal: winged wolf
Powers: barrier, health
Personality:unknown she does not communicate often, but when she does communicate she is skittish for her size and aggressive on the battlefield
History:
Description: i was bored with characters i used cs she looks like my profile pic
Tribe:porresta
Other:
MarsPets

warrior cats/homestuck/eddsworld/gamercat/protostar- fandoms
ramen/sushi/mochi/steak/boba-fav foods
far cry/skyrim/delta rune/undertale/minecraft-videogames
sword art online/attack on titan/ children of whales/fairytale/my hero academia/one punch man/gun gale online- animes
dear evan hansen/ hamilton-plays
hello im amara please refer to me as mars and not amara
i own one rabbit 4 fishes a dog and a horse
my account on flight rising is MarsPets
i'm going to try getting on wolf haven and wolf amino soon my username on amino is Mars and i deleted my wolf haven account (aka forgot it) i love friends so pm me to chat when trading if its not fair and i don't get commentary i will not accept it but will ask you to send a message in the future i reference vines a lot sorry also please don't try making me feel bad or guilty i will spam sorrys and it will hurt i love role playing so pm me if your up for it
marspets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:34 pm

Fira (Firo n Koya)- Fem- Kitsune (2 tail)- Mother- Porresta- Tags: xxx
Flames; fox fire maybe

The she fox was in a den with the pups, as Firo and Koya were only a few days old. Firo was a reddish color like both his parents, but Koya...Koya appeared to have taken after her grandfather Kuro, a black two tailed male. Grandmother Naja was brown furred, so neither pup resembled her. Fira was laid out on her side, the pups having just finished nursing again.

Kizzie- m- Dog (normal)- Healer- Barrona- Asex homorom- Tags: xxx

wip

Keiko- mare- Kirin (fire)- Loner- Les- Tags: xxx
fire, wip

The black Kirin mare snorted as she trotted along, head slightly down but ears pricked forward. Her dragon-like tail flicked a few times, then stilled. Being a loner, she kept as far from others as possible, or at least the ones she knew were in one of the clan-type groups. She didn’t quite get along with them, and it was almost as bad as if a member of each group were to encounter each other.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:03 pm

Silver growled and shook herself. ''I better go fight, I can't wait to sink my claws into Porresta scum!'' She quivered her wings and examined them. She nodded and thrust herself upwards, towards the battlefield. She shivered with excitement. The battle-field was worn out with flattened grass and dried blood. She soared downwards, to where she saw a tiny...meercat? She flew closer and nearly nicked the top of the meercats head. She frowned as she saw another warrior...a fiery peacock. She snorted angrily. After soaring high, she spiraled down again and landed in front of them. ''Boo!''

(making drama lol)
♥ Howdy there! ♥
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

On a Semi Hiatus!
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waxwing33 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:14 pm

@marspets please put all forms in the discussion thread!

Flame opened up her tail like a fan, lighting a wall of fire in front of her so Silver and the others from the other tribe will burn themselves. “If Silver would know it’s a trick, I will make something even more harder to go past!” She whispered to herself, growling loudly andflying out of the fire, opening up her inflamed claws and shooting tiny fireballs at random places.
My little fox baby!
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:11 am

Kella {} Kelpie (shape shifting water horse) {}Leader of barrona{} Female {} black mane tail and coat {} Swimming {} Powers: manipulation ,can control water {} Tags: open
Kella Finished eating then saw a bunch of fire balls coming from the other tribe.
"I honestly didnt want to do this but you're just asking for it so!" kella said as she made a huge wave go over the other tribe destroying all the fire balls. "Make peace not war!" kella yelled at the other tribe leader.
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me