☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should I sketch a few pictures of the island to help you guys visualize it?

Sure!
63%
Not necessary
10%
Do what you want.
27%

Total votes : 30

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay [OPEN]

Postby cyrevan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:08 pm

Breeze // Female // Pine Marten // Tags: Aolani
Breeze watched Aolani. "I wonder how much longer we have to wait." She said quietly, staring off into the ocean. A thin fog had settled over the sea like a wispy blanket, and a cool wind blasted the people in the boat. Breeze thought of her family, still back home, expecting her to come home in a few days. Breeze shuddered upon realizing that it might be much longer than that... or maybe never.

Fray // Male // Hybrid // Tags: Kai, Mahatu
The lines were gradually getting thinner as more people were sorted into lifeboats. Fray was one of the three crew members on this side of the boat and it was a tedious job, but Fray continued through it. The faster he did this, the sooner they could get to dry land.
Spotting a lifeboat with a single lion in it [Mahatu], Fray took the first person he saw in the line nearest to him and directed him to go onto the boat. [Kai]
After sorting a few various people into lifeboats, Fray took a quick break. He wondered what Merrill was up to. Was he in one of the lines, or perhaps on a lifeboat? Fray snorted. Knowing Merrill, he would probably still be asleep in his cabin with no clue that the boat had crashed.

[new people: you can choose if you want your character in Mahatu's, Breeze's, or Siviani's boat, to make things quicker. my timezone is probably very different so I may not always be on. From now on, don't create any new boats until all of those have 5 people in them please!]
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Aoalani/18/wolf crocodile mix/pansexual/tags: Breeze
Aoalani looked up at Breeze and said softly, "I don't know, Breeze ." She sighed heavily and wondered when the boats were due to depart. Aoalani relaxed again,but she wouldn't mind starting a conversation with Breeze to pass the time.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:none
Mahatu sighed and wanted to just have the boat to depart from the dock. He asked, " Hey, Kai were doing think the boats are taking us too? " Mahatu rested his paws on his briefcase.
------
Siviani/18/albino peahen/bisexual/tags:none
Siviani saw the female shark here as well. She waved at her. Siviani knew that she wasn't going to take up most of the space and Mako might. Yet she didn't mind it.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:38 pm

Small talk with strangers was not Breeze's specialty, but there wasn't much else she could do in this situation. Staying silent didn't seem to be much of an option. If she was going to be living on an island for who knows how long, she needed someone trustworthy by her side. "So, where are you from?" Breeze said, then flinched upon realizing that "home" might be a sensitive subject.
[you can use real places or make up a place, doesn't matter]
ImageImage

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:17 pm

Aoalani answered, " I lived with my dad , he was a crocodile , and we had a house in the Forbidden Grove. " She remembered that she didn't tell him that she was going to be leaving. He was the only family that she had left, since her mother passed away from pneumonia.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:none
Mahatu sighed and wanted to just have the boat to depart from the dock. He asked, " Hey, Kai were doing think the boats are taking us too? " Mahatu rested his paws on his briefcase.
------
Siviani/18/albino peahen/bisexual/tags:none
Siviani saw the female shark here as well. She waved at her. Siviani knew that she wasn't going to take up most of the space and Mako might. Yet she didn't mind it.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:52 am

Heron.

Breeze's warning sounded, making him sit up in obvious discomfort. Heron snatched his small bag, springing towards the front of the ship. He pushed through the line angrily, people letting out shouts from behind him.
"Hey!"
"Watch it!"
His face was cold as the person who was assigning seats reluctantly gave a seat and life preserver to him on Sivani's boat. He stepped onto the boat casually, putting his blue hood over his head and making a half-hearted attempt at a: "Hello there.. I'm Heron."

Rebecca.

She shyly slipped her large handbag over her shoulder, making sure all her cosmetics were packed. Sighing, she straightened her dress and began walking towards the front of the ship. As she stepped in line, Heron unknowingly pushed her over. She let out a yelp and fell to the ground. Sighing, she began to gather her items that had fallen out of her expensive bag.

Chris.

He was asleep when he heard the commotion going on outside. He got up groggily, suddenly overhearing that there would need to be an evacuation. Quickly, he threw on a shirt and a pair of shorts and ran outside, bringing his whole luggage bag.
" oh god oh god oh god"
He thought while in line. The waves splashed against the side of the ship, making him more and more terrified.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:51 am

Aoalani answered, " I lived with my dad , he was a crocodile , and we had a house in the Forbidden Grove. " She remembered that she didn't tell him that she was going to be leaving. He was the only family that she had left, since her mother passed away from pneumonia.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai
------
Siviani/18/albino peahen/bisexual/tags: Heron
Siviani looked over at the wolf that just got assigned to the boat that she was in. She said softly," Hi, I'm Siviani. " Siviani remained calm and watched the waves. She shook her head and looked back at Heron.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:43 am

Kai||Male|Pan||Chimera||Tags; Mahatu

Kai shrugged and sighed. " I have no idea where we could be going. Let's hope it's a island with a nice resort at least." Kai pulled out his cell phone and sighed." Man...I can't even tell my parents that imma be back a little late. I bet they are having a fit right now..." Although he could take care of his self, Kai 's parents was always worried about him.They where scared for his safey mostly, the government could be anyway
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:57 am

"I come from the Marin Region. It's nice there, I guess. I just keep thinking that I might never go back there..." Breeze trailed off, realising that she was probably not being very positive. "Sorry. I'm a pessimist."
Breeze decided not to continue this topic of conversation, sensing that Aoalani was a bit hesitant, and instead said, "So, do you like to draw?" Yes, it was small talk, but Breeze didn't know what else to do at this point.

Fray // Male // Hybrid // Tags: Rebecca
Fray glanced at the stuff that had just fallen out of Rebecca's purse, then crouched down next to her, reaching for the stuff she had dropped. "Here you go." He said, handing it to her. Then, Fray stood up, looking around. The lines were thinning out now but a few people still needed to be put into boats, including the woman who he had just helped.
ImageImage

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Aoalani answered, " I sometimes do so, when I'm depressed ." She huffed quietly and asked, " Did you tell your family to leave ?" Her mind drifted off again thinking about her dad in the Grove again.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai
Mahatu nods and said softly," Let's hope our families get out of there." He looked at Kai seeing how worried he was. Mahatu adds," Hey, they will be alright, I promise, handsome. " He relaxed in the boat again.
------
Siviani/18/albino peahen/bisexual/tags: Heron
Siviani looked over at the wolf that just got assigned to the boat that she was in. She said softly," Hi, I'm Siviani. " Siviani remained calm and watched the waves. She shook her head and looked back at Heron.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:31 pm

Heron.

Glancing away, he seemed nervous. He feared for his life so of course he wouldn't be making conversation now. "What do you thinks going to happen?" He spoke slightly louder.

Rebecca.

Her eyes widened when she was offered help. "T-thank you.. I'm Rebecca," She spoke, taking the items and placing them in her purse. She stood up beside him, "So, do you have any idea where we might be headed?..." She asked nervously.

Chris.

Still freaking out in the line, he was handed a life preserver. He was assigned to Aolani and Breeze's life-boat.
He hurriedly sat down, a few sprays of sea-water coating him since this hurried arrival. He flicked it off as if it was a fly, before attempting to make eye contact with the two after that embarrassing event. "Uh, hi! I'm Chris." He introduced himself, holding out a paw for a handshake to them.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.