A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Postby S0ul Eater » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:35 pm

[Accepted! We may began role-playing!]

Star - Alpha of Midnight Pack

Throughout the day, she couldn't help but remember the face of her formal alpha. The terror that still lurked in his opened and lifeless eyes. The throat. In the morning, she knew she would have his body buried, but for now, it lied at the edge of camp, still and unmoving. She wished she knew who the culprit was so she could deal with him or her. Could it really be someone of the pack? The female rose to her paws and cautiously walk over to her formal alpha's corpse and swatted away flies that eagerly wanted him. Examining the throat, it was a dog who done this. A coyote couldn't of, nor a fox, a scent of either creature wasn't around, just the old and new scents of the pack that now was hers. Grief swelled inside her, she closed the dogs eyes and hovered over the dog. She known him for a while, not once did he speak nonsense or killed for sport. Who would kill an innocent alpha? An alpha who did nothing but cared and protected for so long..

Swift - Hunter of Midnight Pack

It's been few hours since the death of the packs previous alpha. He would of thought everyone got over the death, that was until he watched his mother dog walk over and grieve. He didn't understand grief all to well. He was when he heard howls and barks of the pack finding the dog dead. He didn't dare to bother his mother at this time, not when a murderer was loose, not when rumors are being spread. The male didn't think his own mother would accuse him, she wouldn't, but what if she did? He didn't want to risk that heart braking incident, so he kept quiet and watched from the other side of the camp.

Nimbus - Hunter of Midnight Pack

He had no words. He felt grief swell his insides, swell his lungs and heart. He couldn't bare it, even after it's been awhile since the discovery. He let out a soft whine, he seemed calm like usual, except he had anxiety that he was holding in, and only a hint of it escaped his maw, the soft whine.

Chance - Scout of Midnight Pack

She eyed every dog there was in the pack as she walk through camp. She studied every ones expressions, she gave the half wolf a longer glare then any one else before continuing to her den. He looks too calm, it has to be him! No dog should be calm when a murderer is somewhere! He isn't a dog, he's a wolf, a brutal creature that he is half of! Then again, she kept that to herself. She'd only tell that rumor to the ones she trust, right now, it was almost no one.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Mary had been up since dawn, and although she was tired from her puppies kicking her all night, she certainly couldn't sleep with knowing the alpha had been murdered. She walked to the body to examine his wounds. Mary studied the slashes and bite marks closely, knowing it was a dog that had done this. "It's a shame..." she murmured softly as Star closed the alpha's eyes. Mary sighed quietly as she felt her puppies kicking. "I'm confident his soul is elsewhere, waiting to start a new life." she said. She looked to Star and flicked her tail some. "When the time comes, Henry and I can assist you in the burial process." she offered.
~~
Maria and Henry stayed in their den with Alessa during this time. They were upset, yes, but they didn't want to leave Alessa unguarded. "What if one of us is next?" asked Maria, shaking some, "O-or the puppies." "I doubt this was a random killing." said Henry quietly, "Someone had a problem with him." Although the dogs were relatively new to the pack and they hadn't known him as long, they were still upset over his death. Alessa was asleep; she hadn't been told of the news or had seen the body.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:58 pm

She took the presence of another dog of her pack by surprise, she relaxed knowing it was only Mary. She did agree with her, it was a shame. What was worse, his scent that was mixed with death, was mixed with his own fear scent. It was enough to make the females eyes water. She had every right to, she known him for so long, and it ended like this? She gave out a shaky sigh and looked back to the pregnant female. "Thank you, you'll be doing me a favor." She knew Mary wouldn't of done such a thing, she's pregnant, and wouldn't risk her pups life, she had no hatred towards the past alpha, why would she?

It's been few hours since the death of the packs previous alpha. He would of thought everyone got over the death, that was until he watched his mother dog walk over and grieve. He didn't understand grief all to well. He was when he heard howls and barks of the pack finding the dog dead. He didn't dare to bother his mother at this time, not when a murderer was loose, not when rumors are being spread. The male didn't think his own mother would accuse him, she wouldn't, but what if she did? He didn't want to risk that heart braking incident, so he kept quiet and watched from the other side of the camp.

He had no words. He felt grief swell his insides, swell his lungs and heart. He couldn't bare it, even after it's been awhile since the discovery. He let out a soft whine, he seemed calm like usual, except he had anxiety that he was holding in, and only a hint of it escaped his maw, the soft whine.

She eyed every dog there was in the pack as she walk through camp. She studied every ones expressions, she gave the half wolf a longer glare then any one else before continuing to her den. He looks too calm, it has to be him! No dog should be calm when a murderer is somewhere! He isn't a dog, he's a wolf, a brutal creature that he is half of! Then again, she kept that to herself. She'd only tell that rumor to the ones she trust, right now, it was almost no one.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:03 pm

"Is there a certain spot he liked?" she asked, "A tree, or a rock, perhaps? It should be something strong and mighty." Mary certainly didn't want to completely take over; she was used to making the rules, but she also respected if another was of a higher rank than herself. Mary felt her puppies kick harshly and she slightly winced. "I do believe they're hungry." she said, "I'll be sure to eat before coming back and helping you find a spot for him." Mary wondered about how Alessa would react to the blood stained on the alpha's throat; could the pup handle seeing it?
~~
Henry and Maria soon got to their paws and nudged Alessa. Alessa woke up and looked to them. "Hi guys..." she said softly. "Hey, do you want to go fishing?" asked Henry, "You still need some practice." "Sure." said Alessa, carefully getting up. She was still a tad weak from her spay, but as so long she didn't run and break open the stitches, she would be fine. Alessa and Henry went off to the lake, while Maria took a walk around the grounds.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Chasseur (Chass)- Lead Hunter
Chass got down, belly low to the ground. Three, two... One! He snarled, taking off and racing after the rabbit. He quickly caught up, and diving at it's hind legs, and bit down on one. He managed to bring the squirming bundle of white fur under his paw, where he then snapped it's neck and took it's life. He was tired, but not enough so that he couldn't get another very short sprint in. As he walked back to camp, he snorted. There was Chance, eyeing everyone as if each and every dog was the killer. It 'twas a shame the alpha was dead... He wondered who would need this food, since he didn't seem so hungry after all. He noticed Mary and Star standing around the dead Alpha. As he approached them, he barked out, "Hey! You guys hungry?"
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:20 pm

Mary pricked her ears as a voice called out to her and Star. She turned and watched Chass stroll up with a rabbit in his jaws. "Well, I was about to go get something to eat before helping Star bury the alpha." she said. She then remembered that when it came to dogs, it was whoever caught it got to eat it. But guessing that Chass wasn't hungry, she looked to Star. "I'm okay with letting her have this one." she said softly.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F-22 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Quicky Question, will here be a male alpha as w l or just female? I might join and just wanted to know for one of my characters.

Also, may one of my characters have strong agility skills?
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺/𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮

ImageImageImage
█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █
F-22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:05 am

[Yes, there will be both a male and female alpha. As of right now it's just a female alpha. If you would like to create the male alpha, then that's fine by me.]

"There was a willow tree he spent his time thinking under, we can burry him there." She remembered the beautiful willow tree, it's crown dangled around the trunk and made it look like an umbrella. Somehow, through all of that disasterous weather, it survived. He attention was brought to a voice. She lifted her gaze from Mary to a German shepherd. She was hungry, but she always waited till sundown to eat. "No thank you." She gave him a smile and lolled her tongue, hiding her grief behind her expression.

He padded over to his alpha, his anxiety rises inside of him but he held his calm expression. He didn't dare to look at the motionless dog next to her and a few others. "Uh, should a hunting party go out today?" He knew if he wanted to hunt, he could, but if he wanted to hunt down a deer or with someone, he had to ask. "S-Star?" He stuttered his worlds. "Should a hunting party go out today?"

The small dog heard voices and looked in the direction of where it came from. At the edge of camp, she saw the Alpha, one of the newer dogs, and the shepherd male, Chass. She didn't really trust him all too well, even before the Alphas sudden death. The small dog then remembered, she has scout duty! She rushed to the edge of camp and began doing her patrol duties.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:19 am

::Name::
Red
::Age::
2 years old
::Gender::
Male
~~~
::Appearance::
A fierce and muscular red Doberman with clipped ears and amber colored eyes.
~~~
::Pack::
Midnight
::Breed::
Doberman Pincher
::Power::
No scent trail.
~~~
::Mate:: None
::Pups:: None
~~~
::Personality::
Brave, loyal, strong, intimidating
::History::
Raised by humans as a guard dog, later was turned into a fight dog. Had his ears clipped. He ran off after the humans disappearing, and later found the Midnight pack.
~~~
::Other::
You forgot to add Rank to your form. His rank is hunter.

::Name::
Cassie
::Age::
2 1/2 years old
::Gender::
Female
~~~
::Appearance::
A brownish red and white welsh springer spaniel with brown eyes.
~~~
::Pack::
Midnight
::Breed::
Welsh Springer Spaniel
::Power::
None
~~~
::Mate:: None
::Pups:: None
~~~
::Personality::
Intelligent, friendly, suspicious and weary of new dogs, enjoys hunting, sometimes rebellious
::History::
She lost her place as hunter when an omega challenged her. Now he's a hunter and she's an omega. Sadly, the dog went to become a loner and left the pack. Formally was a hunting dog for humans due to the breed of dog she was.
~~~
::Other::
Currently Omega, desires the rank hunter.
Last edited by OceanSilence on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:01 am

"I'll certainly take that rabbit off your paws." said Mary softly. Her pups kicked at her some more and she sighed. "They're very active." she whispered, "I believe they're ready to be born soon. Hopefully after we move the alpha to the willow tree." Mary laid down as her stomach growled and she felt a little ill from not eating all morning. She looked around and her eyes fell onto the lake. In the distance, she could make out Henry and Alessa sitting on the shore.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me