❖Rage❖ | Open & Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Postby derision » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:15 am

kousei alpha male of the land runners male interacting with okami

boopKousei dipped his head, responding to her words in stride. "Of course. Our forest and food are as plentiful as always, it's doubted we will go hungry anytime soon." The alpha said, head turning so his eyes could sweep across his tribe. He could feel the apprehension that his tribe gave off, as his entire pack didn't exactly like gifted ones.
      boop"And how has your tribe been?" Kousei asked, genuinely curious. The Sky Keepers tended to be the neutral ones that minded their own business, so the brute liked to know these sort of things. Especially because even now the winged tribe seemed reclusive, hiding above the clouds when Kousei's tribe sat in the open.
      boopHe felt bitter irritation as he noticed that fact, feeling suddenly vulnerable. The elemental pack would come soon, he presumed, and they were the more unpredictable foe. Plus, it's not like his tribe would be able to put up too much of a fight if a war broke out. Kousei and his wolves were hunters, and the others were gifted in the act of doing so with wings and elements. All Kousei had were his teeth and his claws.
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ Okami ♛ Post 3 ♚

Postby s o r r o w s » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:22 pm

╔════════════╗

Name Okami x
Age Five years old x
Gender Female x
Tribe & Rank The Sky Keepers Alpha x
Orientation Lesbian x
Crush Open x
Mate Open x
Location Neutral Territory x
Mood/Mindset Confident|Upset x
Tags Kousei x

╚════════════╝

Okami backed up to where she would be sitting, upset that she might of scared the Land Runners. "I'm glad your tribe is well. We are also well, thank you for asking." The wolf asked as she sat down, every movement she made was graceful, as if she had been planning them. She kept her wings folded, no need to open them and show off. Scanning over all of the Land Runners she felt the same apprehension that Kousei felt, and it upset her. How can I feel confident yet so upset because another tribe is possibly scared of me? Am I giving off too much dominance? I hate feeling like this. Okami thought to herself, making sure her body language stayed confident even if on the inside she wasn't. It was a skill she had learned throughout her life. Thinking of the reason why made her heart clench out of anger and sadness. "Would you mind if my tribe came down? I just didn't want to overcrowd the area, ever year this territory seems to grow smaller and smaller." Okami asked, trying to switch the subjects so her mind would clear up and she could push her feelings down again. She was prepared to get up and thrust air at them, causing the wind to not only cool off her tribe but to signal them to come down from the clouds.
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❖Rage❖ | Open & Accepting

Postby Ashwingz. » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:58 pm

۩ Sasha ۩
* • ─────────────★ ─────────────• *
(Female) ____ (Alpha of Elementals) ____ (2 1/2 years old) ____ (Refrence)

Sasha strolled across their land towards the place their tries will all meet once again. She held her head high as her tribe followed behind her in unison, the pups bounced around the adults, but the adults kept their strides long and finally managed to control the pups. She turned back and checked her tribe was all here before leading them into the neutral territory, she huffed as she saw that the two other tribes had already arrived, but the whole of the Sky tribe was amiss, probably in the clouds as usual, cowards. She frowned but held her head high as she approached them, her tribe still behind her, dipping her head to the other leaders she said "Apologies for my lateness." she said as she sat beside them.
Ashwingz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ Okami ♛ Post 4 ♚

Postby s o r r o w s » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:05 pm

╔════════════╗

Name Okami x
Age Five years old x
Gender Female x
Tribe & Rank The Sky Keepers Alpha x
Orientation Lesbian x
Crush Open x
Mate Open x
Location Neutral Territory x
Mood/Mindset Confident|Upset x
Tags Kousei & Sasha x

╚════════════╝

Looking over to the Elemental Tribe she stood back up. "Hello Sasha. It seems like after all they will have enough room to sit down with the rest of us. Excuse me for a second." Okami said politely as she flew up and very roughly flapped her wings towards the clouds her tribe sat on. Flapping her wings at a regular place, she stayed her place within the air as she made sure her tribe flew down to the ground safely. Her eyes scanned over her tribe one by one, watching their faces and everything else. Soon her parents flew over to talk to her. "Okami, are you sure you don't want us with you?" Her father asked worried about the other two Alpha's being rude to her. Sasha may of been young but her parents knew that she knew how to run her tribe surprisingly. "I'm fine, go join the others. Remember, do not speak to them unless the alpha or beta speaks to you. If they disrespect you I will get after them." The female told them as they sighed and flew off, she barked at the slackers to hurry up. Okami didn't like it when people were slow just because they could be, this was a meeting between all tribes. This wasn't the place to be disrespectful and not care where or who you're about to make wait on you. Making sure they all got down, she landed and folded her wings to her side.
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ danica 1 || ♒ delta 1

Postby sin.namoroll » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:07 pm

DANICA
        ────────────────────
      { female } { lead weather wolf//powerful flier } { sky keepers tribe } { open }

danica stood on the clouds with the rest of her tribemates as their alpha flew down to see if the other two tribes had arrived. this was one of danica's favourite times, where all three tribes gathered to share news and updates. she highly enjoyed communicating with wolves from different packs, as she was very curious as to what life was like in their tribes. as okami flew back up to tell them it was okay to land, excitement swelled in danica's belly and she spread her wings, ready to take flight. the fae dived nose first, hardly flapping her wings, as she had full confidence in them. landing safely on the ground, she allowed her paws some time to adjust to the harder ground beneath her pads, before folding her large, beautiful white wings to her sides so they weren't in any wolf's way. her paws itched to start talking to others, but she was far more polite than that, and waited for the other tribes to settle.

DELTA
        ────────────────────
      { male } { hunter//water wolf } { elemental tribe } { open }

delta followed his alpha through the familiar territory and towards the neutral ground where the tribes would gather to share news. this time of year never got him as excited as other wolves, as he'd much rather use this time to practice his abilities. but he did enjoy talking with the other tribes, specifically the sky keepers tribe. he'd always wondered what it would be like to be able to fly and walk on clouds, and he loved telling them about what it was like being an elemental. as they entered the neutral territory, the tip of his tail twitched ever so slightly as he noticed they were the last ones there. he watched the winged tribe descend from the skies, their wings flapping gently at their sides. it was noticed that some were more confident than others, and delta had learned from the last tribe meeting that some wolves were more powerful in flying than others.
Last edited by sin.namoroll on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ Koda {Post 1} ☁ Akani {Post 1} ☯ Moki {Post 1}

Postby kafka ` » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:16 am

KODA
    ════════════
    Female
    Beta Female
    Ice Wolf
    5 years old
    Elemental
    Crushless
    Tagged; X
    ════════════

Koda sat on the ground just behind Sasha, she kept her posture straight and
    elegant. She was always like this at the meetings, tying to make a good im-
    pression on the other tribes. She kept silent, letting the Alphas speak. She
    looked around slightly, taking in the Sky Keepers and the Land Runners. She
    always wondered how it would be to soar through the sky or how to not ha-
    ve powers at all. She loved her tribe, but she would like to see how the ot-
    her wolves lived as well. She had the urge to smile at the others, but she
    kept a straight face. The female listened to the alphas speak, making sure
    that they don't start to fight.

AKANI
    ════════════
    Female
    Lead Warrior
    Strong Flier
    4 years old
    Sky Keepers
    Crushless
    Tagged; X
    ════════════

The female sat in the clouds, talking to some of her tribe mates. She was
    very excited for the meeting this year. When she saw Okami give her sig-
    nal for the tribe to fly down, she smiled and extended her white, feathe-
    red wings and flew down to the ground. When she landed, it took her a
    few seconds to get used to the rough ground. She folded her large wings
    so they weren't in anyones way. When she got used to it, she sat among
    the Sky Keepers, hearing whispers here and there. Occasionally whispe-
    ring back. But then she kept silent, wearing a small smile as she listen-
    ed to the Alphas speak to each other.

MOKI
    ════════════
    Male
    Warrior
    Water Wolf
    5 years old
    Elemental
    Crushless
    Tagged; X
    ════════════

The male sat down amoung his tribe mates, looking around and taking in
    his surroundings, he hasn't been in the neutral territory very often, so he
    doesn't know much about it. His head then turned back to where the Al-
    phas were, he saw his sister, Koda near the front. He smiled slightly, he
    saw that she was doing her posture thing again, knowing that she did it
    at nearly every meeting. He sighed, wishing that she could get over w-
    hat happened in the past. She never told him what happened, but he
    knew it had to do something with her old mate. He shook his head sli-
    ghtly, listening to what the Alphas said.

────────────────────────────────────────────── 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙀𝙀 𝙈𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍

shall i compare thee to a summer’s day?
        thou art more lovely and more temperate.
        rough winds do shake the darling buds of may,
        and summer’s lease hath all too short a date.
        sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
        and often is his gold complexion dimmed;
        and every fair from fair sometime declines,
        by chance, or nature’s changing course, untrimmed;
        but thy eternal summer shall not fade,
        nor lose possession of that fair thou ow’st,
        nor shall death brag thou wand’rest in his shade,
        when in eternal lines to time thou grow’st.
        so long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
        so long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

── shakespeare

matty ✩ he/she ✩ bst ✩ intp ✩ aries

darling

𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙄 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒─────────────────────────────────
kafka `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashwingz. » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:17 pm

۩ Sasha ۩
(Female) ____ (Alpha of Elementals) ____ (2 1/2 years old) ____ (Refrence)

Sasha nodded to the Sky Keeper alpha as she leapt into the skies and flew to her tribe in the clouds, she perked her ears up as she looked quietly among the three tribes as they all gathered to neutral territory, she looked back to her tribe and gave them a confident gentle smile, then she turned back to the other two alphas and cleared her throat"So, my news of our tribe is that our prey has begun to flourish from the fire and our tribe is getting healthier again. But more of us are injuring ourselves which is lowering our herb supplies for our Healer." she turned to her Healer, Natsu then back to the alphas

۩ Luca ۩
(Male) ____ (Beta of Sky Keepers) ____ (3 years old) ____ (Refrence)

Luca followed close behind his leader, listening and watching, but keeping a straight face with a confident position of his body, his wings batted as he flew down to land among his tribe and the others, he watched as his alpha also landed gracefully and joined the others.

۩ Kito ۩
(Female) ____ (Warrior of Land Runners) ____ (2 years old) ____ (Refrence)

Kito shyly sat in the far back of her tribe, near the omegas and taking care of the pups and trying to keep them quiet. She continued to say 'shhh' as they bounced around and she finally managed to keep them quiet as they snuggled around her legs and she watched the alphas as they shared news
Last edited by Ashwingz. on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ashwingz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niko. » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:51 pm

Lolak ↠ Female ↠ Omega ↠ Elemental ↠ Fire ↠ Tags: Kito
Lolak excitedly ran into the crowd, seeing as her tribe was allowed to commence. She grinned, displaying her slightly dulled teeth and stretching out scars from the nips on the muzzle she had received for disobeying. Lolak looked around in awe at all of the winged wolves, and the wolves with nothing at all. She almost wanted to play a mean trick on them with her fires, but she couldnt risk getting in more trouble. It wasnt that she disliked them; it was just her nature. Or, at least, thats what she tried to think, anyway. She scanned around with her hazel eyes, trying to find someone to joke with. She spotted a small red wolf near the back, with some pups from her tribe. A small, barely visible trail fire slightly piped up around her paws as she dashed across a narrow path between conversing wolves, her excitement showing in the small blaze. Her youth and inexperience was usually the cause of the small excitement flares, but she was easily excitable. She turned her head as she ran, nervous. If someone saw that, they'd know its her and think she meant to do it. As she arrived, she smiled at the reddish colored wolf before her. "Hey!" She greeted, also acknowledging the slightly frightened pups at the she wolf's paws. A small fire piped up at her paws, again, forcing her to rapidly shift her feet to stop it from growing. She regretted it as she saw the pups hiding in shock and fear at the strange, new powers they saw.

Falak ↠ Male ↠ Healer ↠ Sky Keepers ↠ Tags: Delta

Falak floated down, beating his wings slowly and keeping them slightly tucked as not to hit any of his tribemates with his slightly larger wings. "Hello there! How are you and your tribe doing?" The grey healer called out as he slowly approached the water wolf, his paws adjusting. He wasn't at all guarded or alert, as he was focusing on outputting a positive feeling to the others around him, almost to reassure his tribe and the Elementals that the Land Runners weren't overly hostile- as he could feel the powerless tribe's agitation. Though, he felt it unfair to the Land Runners that everyone but them had a gift, he thought of them as being an important and interesting tribe, as he took great interest in them. He found it amazing how they could survive with no gifts. The grey healer found the elemental wolves interesting, too; almost as much as Delta found in the Sky Keepers. So interested, he was clouded. He hadnt remembered his meeting.

Inika ↠ Female ↠ Beta Female ↠ Land Runners ↠ Tags: Open

Inika cast herself into a corner, her ears slightly twitching in annoyance at the chatter that all the tribes were making. She found it irritating that all the gifted wolves seemed to shun her and her tribe. She, of course, didnt mind.. But, she could feel a slight sadness among the pups of her tribe as they watched the other tribes' pups show off their training and new powers with the other pups. Her eyes narrowed as she watched the other wolves chat, her head tilted up slightly; almost arrogantly. Inika stayed fairly close to her Alpha, but she let her attention wander to Okami and Sasha. They were a topic of slight... Interest. Inika couldnt place the exact feeling. It was a mix of distrust, disgust, and curiosity. She scanned the crowd for possible conversation partners, though, as she wished to appear civil.
Last edited by niko. on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
niko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slabby » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:02 pm

Clay
| 3 years | Male | Healer | Land Runner |
Clay we excited about seeing the other tribes! It was his first time coming to the neutral territory as the first official healer. He couldn't wait to show off all the plants and herbs he collected on the journey. While the other higher up's were up there with the alpha he was far behind collecting Lavender it is said to be one of the most powerful medical plants in the world after all!

Oscuro
| 5 years | Male | Hunter | Elemental |
Oscuro was glad when he finally got to the neutral territory , but not for what many think the walk was hard on his legs an when his tribe got there he was one of the first to sit down. He would normally try to get a listen over what the alpha's were talking about but he was unusually tired and just wanted to rest.
Last edited by Slabby on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashwingz. » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:04 pm

۩ Kito ۩
(Female) ____ (Warrior of Land Runners) ____ (2 years old) ____ (Refrence)

Kito then stayed with the pups as the other wolves mingled and spoke to others, she smiled at the pups as they gently played by her paws, then, with a slight jump, she heard a voice of another wolf and she looked up, seeing an elemental female in her presence "Oh, uh.. Hello." She said softly in a shy tone, she saw the flame emerge from the wolfs paws and she hid the pups from the grasp of the wolf, incase she tried anything. Her tan and white fur rustled as she tried to stay relaxed in the presence of the wolf
Ashwingz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me