The Battle Rages On! (Any animal RP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Battle Rages On! (Any animal RP)

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:58 am

Feline
Hikko Herd - mother - female - tiger painted wolf - tags: Tuuwa

-
She looked at the hawk, feeling a little offended about her words "you know, I've been in love sometimes too, so I do know what that is" she responded keeping her voice gentle. She then took a sight as she looked at the hesitating hawk "it's nothing wrong to have feelings for someone, I know it's hard but it's okay, everything is alright, so don't let it bother you too much" she said.

Fridom
Hikko Herd - young - tiger painted black wolf - tags: Shazi

-
He looked up at the snow leopard dropping the branch down and taking a few steps back "I would love to see your ice, it's so cool" he hyped his tail flagging excitement. He looked at the branch patiently waiting for the beta to do her magic "Will my mouth freeze if I carry that branch after you froze it? my mom said if I lick frozen things, my tongue may get stuck? Is that true?" he asked her.

Zatzu
Hikko Herd - healer - winged pink cat - plan healing - tags: Venus

-
She listened to the wolf "well maybe you could try to change your begging for something else, I seriously like cotton grass on my bed, it's soft and adapts to your movements, without losing its softness" she meowed to her.

Grimz
Hikko Herd - spy - winged blue cat - water manipulation - tags: Mia, Aiden, Jessie, Jasper

-
The winged blue male nodded before turning to the two dogs "get inside the den, the leader is there waiting for you" he said to them, standing near the entrance. The den was rather small of all of them, so he decided to stay outside of it, giving the leaders and loners space to talk in peace.

(hm, Maybe Jessie could welcome them as Jasper is not responding?)

Prince
Listerna Herd - scout - winged king cheetah - tags: Mistty, Aztec

-
He blinked his eyes when the horse revealed his true form, he was not that surprised about it at all as seeing transformations were nothing abnormal here and he was already noticed that there was something about the horse, his form before now was way too normal. He looked at the two horses "If that is so, you can not roam around our lands as you pleased, if you want to meet each other you better do it elsewhere...You could understand what I am talking about or what territory means to us" he said to pretty much both of them.

Fury
Listerna Herd - hunter - dragon cat - tags: Norbert, Melody, Chico, Henrik, Bonny

-
She decided to take another hunt as she was rather bored and there was really nothing for her at the camp. She found a few mice at the river bank and started to stalk them, preparing to attack, when she got a familiar scent of one of their scout Norbert on her nose. She lost her interest in the mouse at that very moment as she did smell a few other unfamiliar scents coming the same way 'uh?' she thought to take look to make sure the scout was not in trouble or anything. She could see the pink goat with three, no four cats... "hello there kitties, are you not trobling our pink sweet Scout" she said giving a small smirk to Norbert, but focusing on the cats more.

Fallen
loner - winged black wolf - shadows - tags: open

-
He sat at the large rock there watching the fast-running water down there. He kind of enjoyed the sound of the water, it calmed him a little bit. He shook his black fur and looked into the distance, thinking about where he could go now.

(maybe the announcement was for Azul dropping down to his leader position? maybe the stress and everything else was too hard for him and he just decided to leave it all...)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:47 pm

[posting again for you, Queen, but also in hopes Aztec's RPer comes back to post again. Also, I'm going to just wait for Tropic since they messaged me recently. I'll remind them to post if you want me to. Jessie actually did welcome them in already, I believe I posted that in one of my other posts.

I'd say what you suggested for Azul might work, if I didn't think it might upset the person...I know they can't keep RPing, but they might not want us using their character, or deciding things. Maybe tropic could talk to them, if they're still on CS. I say this because on other RPs people got mad, and on one RP a person legit said "Dont use my characters," after telling us they were quitting.

Sorry for all the OOC...]

Jessie- f- 4 y- wolf maybe dog- Hikko leaders mate- Empathy- mate is Jasper- one pup so far- Tags: family, Grimz

The pretty red female with white toed and jaw sat and waited. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved again. The brown eyed one looked to her mate, saying "Jasper, Grimz has brought two dogs for us to meet."

Junn- m- 4 mo- wolf maybe hybrid- Hikko young- Fox shift (inherited from mom's dad's mom)- will be homo; crush on Fridom- Jasper x Jessie- Tags: family, Grimz

The cuddly and adventurous but anxious and head shy one yawned. The brown pawed and eyed white toed and jawed one giggled. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved. He nipped at his dad, playfully, then stared at the entrance to the den.

Lunar- m- 4 y- husky mix likely- Hikko scout- light (moonlight like)- homo; Finn- mate- adopted Soleis- Tags: Soleis, Finn

The white muzzled and pawed silver male blinked light blue and gray eyes. He finished getting the fur off, and glanced to the other two. He smiled a canine smile at the both of them. "You're welcome," he said to the Malamute. He flicked and wagged his tail a couple times, then stopped. He twitched and perked his ears, nose sniffing the air a couple moments. He then shook his head, and squeaked a bit. "I...yes, Soleis is very, very smart."

Soleis- f- 4 mo- dingo- Hikko young- weaker light powers- will be bi; crush on Fridom- adopted by Lunar- Tags: Lunar, Finn

Amber eyes glanced between them. The white pawed one dipped her slightly darker muzzle, her whole head actually. The cute golden female then raised her head and smiled. "Hey! He was asking me," she said, then nodded and said "I'm smart like him."

Mia- f- 3 y- dog- loner but will be mom then foster mom- speed- open- pregnant with two (creamy female Ella and white male Froste)- brother Aiden- Tags: Aiden/Hikko camp (Grimz)

The brown eyed black lab nodded at Grimz, saying "Okay." She slowly stepped in, and looked at the two canines.

Aiden- m- 3 y- dog- loner but will be foster parent- strength- nope- nope- nope- sister Mia- Tags: Mia/ Hikko camp (Grimz)

The brown eyed dark brown lab nodded as well, and sniffed the air a bit. He stepped inside, standing close to his sister.

Bonny- f- 6 y- cat- Listerna scout- Silent steps- asexual- offspring with Chico- Tags: Chico, Melody and Henrik, Norbert, Fury

The blue eyed gray she cat jumped a bit, as a tribe mate appeared. She shook her head at the dragon cat, keeping herself from rolling her eyes. "Fury...we're your tribe mates," she said. She then glanced to Chico, allowing him to speak now.

Chico- m- 6 y- cat- Listerna hunter- levitation- same- same- Tags: Bonny, Melody and Henrik, Norbert, Fury

The amber eyed golden male glanced to the dragon cat as well. "Bonny is right, she and I are your tribe mates and aren't bothering Norbert. He came over here to check on us. We were just talking to him about Melody and Henrik, our former mate and my son. Right here," he gestured to them. "We convinced them to join the tribe," he then said.

Melody- f- 6 y- cat- will be scout for Listerna- little brown dog shift- son and daughter- Tags: Henrik, Bonny and Chico, Norbert, Fury

The pretty eyed she cat made a small sound. The brown she cat dipped her head to the goat, then raised it and had a smile. "I...we were just wandering, and they found us. I didn't know there was a tribe, but I've been convinced to join, if...if we're allowed," she said.

Henrik- m- 3 y- cat- will be hunter/gatherer for Listerna- bat shift (little brown bat, because pretty sure golden and brown bats don't actually exist)- Chico x Melody- might be neutered might not- Tags: Melody, Bonny and Chico, Norbert, Fury

The golden kitty twitched brown ears. The brown tipped tail flicked as he glanced around at the others a moment. He nodded along to what his mom said, then spoke up himself. "Yeah, yeah! We want to join," he said, since Bonny and Chico were here.

(Going to leave these two the same for Tropic, but changed Bonny and Chico's so we can keep RPing)

Morri- gelding- 20 y- Listerna elder/council- teleportation- mate: Axel- adopted Mistty- Tags: Axel

The brown and blue eyes glanced about a moment, and he really didn't see Azul. He nodded to his mate, and said "Yeah." He then began to walk with the other male, as they'd said they'd do that. He snorted a time or two, a thing equines did, of course. He then glanced to his mate, as the zebra questioned him. "I...I don't see Mistty around," he said. He was trying not to worry, but that was hard...She was his daughter; adopted or not, she was his daughter.

Mistty- mare- 4 y- horse- Listerna spy- mind reading- bi; Aztec- mate open- no foals yet- Morri adopted her- friends with Norbert- Tags: Prince, Aztec

The silver tail flicked a couple times, and she twitched her ears. The white snip and legged silver bay nodded along to what Aztec said. She smiled a horse smile at the black stallion. She continued to lean on him, careful of his wing now.

She looked to Prince and let out a small sigh...seeing as the whole island was basically territory of either of the tribes. She knew there were spots that were no man's land, basically. That's where the loners obviously were all staying. "Okay, we know there's other places to meet. That's what I'm saying, we're going to meet from time to time."

Chess- agender- 4 y- Shepherd Karelian bear dog- loner for now- rat shift- crush: may be Fallen, but not at this point yet- Checkers is related- Tags: Checkers and Mahina

The tan cheeked and legged black dog blinked amber and gold eyes. The white marked one curled the white tipped tail. They said "We have a place we den at, but technically I guess we do wander. We usually return to that den in the evening, though."

Checkers- agender- 4 y- Shepherd Karelian Bear dog- loner for now- bat shift (black bat)- crush: Fallen- Chess is related- Tags: Chess/Mahina

The tan dog with the black ears, saddle, muzzle, and cheek dots nodded. The black topped tan tail flicked again then stilled. The amber eyed one nodded along more. They said "Yeah, we wander a bit during the day but return in the evening, as Chess said."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:27 am

(Are we still allowed to roleplay on this thread? Or should we wait for the new one?)

Shazi - 3y6m - female - snow leopard - Hikko beta - ice powers - crush: open - tags: Fridom
    She watched as he dropped the branch in front of her and politely stepped back, giving her space. At least he was smart enough to do that, although his request was a little silly. Fridom seemed so eager, waiting for her to use her powers on this branch. "I bet your tongue would freeze to the branch if you tried to lick it," Shazi teased with a flick of her fluffy tail-tip. She gently shooed him further backwards, just so he wasn't too close to her when she used her powers. "Your mother is right, you know. Now watch out, because here it comes!" Shazi raised one paw and gathered her strength into the center of her paw-pad. She placed the paw on the branch, and icicles formed on the edges. The condensation within the branch was still fresh, and it froze instantly.

Finn - 5 years - male - Alaskan Malamute - Hikko spy - echolocation - crush: Lunar - tags: Lunar, Soleis
    He smiled back at Lunar and Soleis, only able to tell what their expressions were through his echolocation. His large white fluffy tail was wagging with delight at the little banter between the daughter and the father. Finn couldn't help but laugh at Soleis' reply and Lunar's squeak, although he wasn't sure what the sound meant. "Yes, very very smart," he agreed joyfully. He turned his head towards the furless rabbit, stifling a rumble from his stomach. Finn didn't want to be rude and take the first bite when Lunar had done all of the work. "Uh, would you... would you like to take the first bite?"

Tuuwa - 4 years - female - hawk - Hikko omega - time manipulation - crush: Halid - tags: Feline
    She could tell that Feline was a little unnerved and annoyed by the hawk, but frankly, she didn't care. "I suppose you did once, maybe. But look how that ended up for you," Tuuwa replied. It was cruel of her to point out that Feline only had Fridom now. She would rather hit the tiger-painted wolf where it hurt instead of admit to her feelings -- admit to the fact that Feline was right. "It doesn't bother me. I just don't want the whole pack to know," she muttered, but even that was admitting to too much.

Axel - 17 years - male - zebra - Listerna elder - illusion creation - mate: Morri - tags: Morri
    He looked over at his mate again and nodded solemnly, only somewhat understanding his feelings. Sure, he'd never had offspring of his own, whether adopted or not. But he could see how fatherly Morri was towards Mistty, and how much she adored him. Axel snorted softly in reply, "I'm sure she hasn't wandered too far away. If it would make you feel better, we could go find her by sundown." A slightly teasing tone arose in his voice, although he meant Morri no harm in saying so. "Even though she is technically a grown mare by now.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:58 am

[I'm g o ing to post one more time, but maybe we should escape]

Jessie- f- 4 y- wolf maybe dog- Hikko leaders mate- Empathy- mate is Jasper- one pup so far- Tags: family, Grimz

The pretty red female with white toed and jaw sat and waited. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved again. The brown eyed one looked to her mate, saying "Jasper, Grimz has brought two dogs for us to meet."

Junn- m- 4 mo- wolf maybe hybrid- Hikko young- Fox shift (inherited from mom's dad's mom)- will be homo; crush on Fridom- Jasper x Jessie- Tags: family, Grimz

The cuddly and adventurous but anxious and head shy one yawned. The brown pawed and eyed white toed and jawed one giggled. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved. He nipped at his dad, playfully, then stared at the entrance to the den.

Lunar- m- 4 y- husky mix likely- Hikko scout- light (moonlight like)- homo; Finn- mate- adopted Soleis- Tags: Soleis, Finn

The white muzzled and pawed silver male blinked light blue and gray eyes. He smiled a canine smile at them both. He then blinked again, as Finn asked if he wanted the first bite. "I...sure," he said, and dipped his head. He raised it again, then lowered it to actually eat. He took a bite, saying "Its really tasty," then waiting for them to eat some.

Soleis- f- 4 mo- dingo- Hikko young- weaker light powers- will be bi; crush on Fridom- adopted by Lunar- Tags: Lunar, Finn

Amber eyes glanced between them. The white pawed slightly darker muzzled one smiled. The cute golden female nodded and said "Thank you." She then watched her father eat, tilting her head a bit as she watched. He then straightened back up, waiting for them to eat. She quickly took a bite of the rabbit, then focused on her bird.

Mia- f- 3 y- dog- loner but will be mom then foster mom- speed- open- pregnant with two (creamy female Ella and white male Froste)- brother Aiden- Tags: Aiden/Hikko camp (Grimz)

The brown eyed black lab nodded at Grimz, saying "Okay." She slowly stepped in, and looked at the two canines.

Aiden- m- 3 y- dog- loner but will be foster parent- strength- nope- nope- nope- sister Mia- Tags: Mia/ Hikko camp (Grimz)

The brown eyed dark brown lab nodded as well, and sniffed the air a bit. He stepped inside, standing close to his sister.

Bonny- f- 6 y- cat- Listerna scout- Silent steps- asexual- offspring with Chico- Tags: Chico, Melody and Henrik, Norbert, Fury

The blue eyed gray she cat jumped a bit, as a tribe mate appeared. She shook her head at the dragon cat, keeping herself from rolling her eyes. "Fury...we're your tribe mates," she said. She then glanced to Chico, allowing him to speak now.

Chico- m- 6 y- cat- Listerna hunter- levitation- same- same- Tags: Bonny, Melody and Henrik, Norbert, Fury

The amber eyed golden male glanced to the dragon cat as well. "Bonny is right, she and I are your tribe mates and aren't bothering Norbert. He came over here to check on us. We were just talking to him about Melody and Henrik, our former mate and my son. Right here," he gestured to them. "We convinced them to join the tribe," he then said.

Melody- f- 6 y- cat- will be scout for Listerna- little brown dog shift- son and daughter- Tags: Henrik, Bonny and Chico, Norbert, Fury

The pretty eyed she cat made a small sound. The brown she cat dipped her head to the goat, then raised it and had a smile. "I...we were just wandering, and they found us. I didn't know there was a tribe, but I've been convinced to join, if...if we're allowed," she said.

Henrik- m- 3 y- cat- will be hunter/gatherer for Listerna- bat shift (little brown bat, because pretty sure golden and brown bats don't actually exist)- Chico x Melody- might be neutered might not- Tags: Melody, Bonny and Chico, Norbert, Fury

The golden kitty twitched brown ears. The brown tipped tail flicked as he glanced around at the others a moment. He nodded along to what his mom said, then spoke up himself. "Yeah, yeah! We want to join," he said, since Bonny and Chico were here.

(Going to leave these two the same for Tropic, but changed Bonny and Chico's so we can keep RPing)

Morri- gelding- 20 y- Listerna elder/council- teleportation- mate: Axel- adopted Mistty- Tags: Axel

The brown and blue eyes glanced to his mate, and nodded. "I...I'm trying not to just go looking for her now. I know she's a grown mare, but there are things that can hurt even us...Bears, cougar, wolves, ones that aren't in our tribe."

Mistty- mare- 4 y- horse- Listerna spy- mind reading- bi; Aztec- mate open- no foals yet- Morri adopted her- friends with Norbert- Tags: Prince, Aztec

The silver tail flicked a couple times, and she twitched her ears. The white snip and legged silver bay nodded along to what Aztec said. She smiled a horse smile at the black stallion. She continued to lean on him, careful of his wing now.

She looked to Prince and let out a small sigh...seeing as the whole island was basically territory of either of the tribes. She knew there were spots that were no man's land, basically. That's where the loners obviously were all staying. "Okay, we know there's other places to meet. That's what I'm saying, we're going to meet from time to time."

Chess- agender- 4 y- Shepherd Karelian bear dog- loner for now- rat shift- crush: may be Fallen, but not at this point yet- Checkers is related- Tags: Checkers and Mahina

The tan cheeked and legged black dog blinked amber and gold eyes. The white marked one curled the white tipped tail. They said "We have a place we den at, but technically I guess we do wander. We usually return to that den in the evening, though."

Checkers- agender- 4 y- Shepherd Karelian Bear dog- loner for now- bat shift (black bat)- crush: Fallen- Chess is related- Tags: Chess/Mahina

The tan dog with the black ears, saddle, muzzle, and cheek dots nodded. The black topped tan tail flicked again then stilled. The amber eyed one nodded along more. They said "Yeah, we wander a bit during the day but return in the evening, as Chess said."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me