The Pack Of Echoing Caves(Searching!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Pack Of Echoing Caves(Searching!)

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:45 am

Wish-7 moons-long furred white she cat-Apprentice Healer-Tags: none

Wish woke up. Yawning, she got up, eyes still sleepy. Going over to the food storage, she chose a rabbit and went to eat with the others.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:24 am

Basil
Tags- Wish

Basil saw Wish and made her way over to her. “Hello, Wish, how are you?”

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:22 am

Wish-7 moons-long furred white she cat-Apprentice Healer-Tags: Basil

She looked up from her meal. "Hi, Basil!" The Healer apprentice greeted her. "I'm good. You?"
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:56 am

Basil
Tags- Wish

Basil smiled at Wish. “I’m doing fine. I’ve been studying the habits of ants lately. Did you know that the queens of ant colonies rip off their own wings and eat them after they’re done mating with male ants? Oh, it’s so fascinating!” She grabbed a small piece of prey to snack onz

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Pack Of Echoing Caves

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:01 pm

Basil should probably go tag Kainu too, since he has no control of his powers and she's the magic teacher. So she'd be teaching him to control it]

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Gingitsune or Sune- m- 4 y- fox- entrance guard- fog creation- crush: Cora- Tags: Cora and Nora a moment
Darker ambery eyes glanced about. The gray fox smiled when Cora offered him a big smile and a farewell, his heart beat speeding up a bit. He shook his head at himself. He then focused on once again watching the entrance, guarding it.

Jessie- f- 28 moons- wolf Retriever Shepherd and probably other breeds- huntress- empathy (feeling what others feel)- demiromantic pansexual- attracted to Relic in one way or another- mate: open- would like pups one day, adopted or otherwise- Tags: Relic
The curly or wavy furred ginger canine sighed. The white and brown marked one nodded to him anyway, and flicked her tail. She perked up as he said she should join him for a hunt. "I...yeah, I'm open anytime, whenever you want; do you...have a certain day you'd want to go?" she asked.

Kainu- m- 10 months- dingo dog- magic trainee- ice he can't control...- homosexual- Tags
The kind and caring but stubborn one that didn't always listen yawned. The white one had pink ear insides and pink areas to his body. The pinkish nose moved a bit, ears going back. The pretty little slender one let ambery and brown eyes glance about.

Jessel (likes to be called little rose or Star)- f- five months/moons- roe deer- young- rose growth- crush: Spirit- way too young- way too young- has/had parents and other siblings (some older and some younger)- Tags: Spirit
The cute little reddish fawn could have said it depended on what game. She liked to play, though, so instead she nodded. She said "Sure, I'll play with you. Um...what kind of game is it?" she couldn't help asking, wondering if he'd decided a game already.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:06 pm

Wish-7 moons-long furred white she cat-Apprentice Healer-Tags: Basil

She laughed. "That's certainly interesting!" Though that thought made her feel partially sick, she was always fascinated by nature.

But most of all, she enjoyed her talks with her mentor. She gave a happy sigh.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me