𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•€' π”»π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π• π•Ÿ ℝℙ (Open & Accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•€' π”»π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π• π•Ÿ ℝℙ (Open & Accepting)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 09, 2022 1:12 pm

Rina- f- adventurer- pan; Auri- open for mate- kind of wants offspring but could adopt- mage with levitation- from Wisteria- dark brown bun with brown eyes- Tags: Auri
The dark brown bunny hummed a small sound, and looked around. She found some nice thread and ribbons. She had her own stuff she could trade, with her. She traded some for the thread and ribbon, and smiled. She then glanced to her crush, and said "Okay." She watched her rush off, and waited for her to return back.

Wanyin- m- adventurer- bi- friend Xichen, then crush then mate- adopted brother, nephew Ling- Mage with blue-purple fire- Lotus- handsome but also pretty fluffy black fox with white tail tips and blue-purple eyes- Tags: Ling, Yuan
The blue-purple eyed fox seemed glad when the younger fox awoke. He let out a sigh, then put his ears back a moment. His tails flicked, and he tilted his head, not expecting that. "I...can," he said, then told him to scoot over and climbed up to curl around him.

Qing- f- villager- pan- has mate- Ning, Shizui- fire- Naturium- beautiful fluffy black fox with four white tipped tails- has medical knowledge- Tags: Ning
-sleeping-

Ning- m- villager- pan- has mate- Qing, Shizui- fire- Naturium- fluffy black fox with four white tipped tails- medical knowledge and carries a bow- Tags: Qing
-sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•€' π”»π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π• π•Ÿ ℝℙ (Open & Accepting)

Postby mialovesbunnies » Tue May 10, 2022 6:17 am

[I think it should be time for the group to meet each other, and get to know each other soon..]

Auri | She/Her | Adventurer | Tags: Rina
"Hey i'm back.." Auri said panting.
"Thanks for looking after my bag, Rina!" Auri thanked her friend.
"So we'll take the wagon to Naturium's library." Auri explained to Rina, pointing with her paw of specific location on the map.
She walked over to a wagon, with a friendly looking bull dragging it.
"Oh hello, are you here for a ride?" The bull asked Auri.
"Yes, a ride for two please!" Auri said, taking out a couple handcrafted beads as payment.
The bull inspected the pretty beads.
"Accepted, tell me when you are ready!" The bull said, readying the wagon. (Sort of like a taxi in this universe)

Mochi | She/Her | Adventurer | Tags: none
Mochi scanned the bookshelves looking for a good book to read.
However she had read every single book twice by now.
As mochi headed over to the bathroom, something glimmered in the corner of her eye.
She pushed the curtains aside to get a better view, she looked at an alleyway and saw something shiny.. almost like a dragon scale..

Celeste | She/Her | Dragon | Tags: None
Celeste hadn't really gone too far from her cave in a while, but she decided to go for a quick trip hoping not to leave any traces of her presence. She didn't notice this at the time but she had accidentally dropped a shed scale on her way back from the trip.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Thu May 12, 2022 10:48 am

[Sure! Could we skip to day soon?]

Ling | He/Him | Adventurer

As his uncle curled around him, he knew he wouldn't be returning to the dreaded land of nightmares. His uncle would keep him in the land of happy dreams, fighting off anything that came to send him back to the nightmares. After a few seconds, Ling drifted to sleep.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 12, 2022 11:29 am

[im fine with that. Also, sorry if posts are short, I'm sick...]

Rina- f- adventurer- pan; Auri- open for mate- kind of wants offspring but could adopt- mage with levitation- from Wisteria- dark brown bun with brown eyes- Tags: Auri
The dark brown bunny hummed a small sound, and smiled. She nodded at her crush, then followed her to the bull and cart. She dipped her head to the bull, in a respectful manner. She climbed up when Auri did, and said "I'm ready to go when Auri is."

Wanyin- m- adventurer- bi- friend Xichen, then crush then mate- adopted brother, nephew Ling- Mage with blue-purple fire- Lotus- handsome but also pretty fluffy black fox with white tail tips and blue-purple eyes- Tags: Ling, Yuan
The blue-purple eyed fox yawned a bit, finally seeming tired. His ears twitched to the sides, or in other words splayed. He nuzzled his nephew as though he were a little one again. He pulled his tails in against himself, noting the even breathing as Ling fell asleep.

Qing- f- villager- pan- has mate- Ning, Shizui- fire- Naturium- beautiful fluffy black fox with four white tipped tails- has medical knowledge- Tags: Ning
-sleeping-

Ning- m- villager- pan- has mate- Qing, Shizui- fire- Naturium- fluffy black fox with four white tipped tails- medical knowledge and carries a bow- Tags: Qing
-sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Fri May 13, 2022 1:44 pm

(Poor you, being sick sucks)

Ling | He/Him | Adventurer

This time, Ling's dreams led him into a world where him, his uncles, father, mother, Xichen, and Sizhui all lay in a meadow. In this world, there was no sight of a younger sibling. Instead, Ling got a pretty pregnant mother. His father was laying with his mother while his uncles ran around upon his mother's command. Xichen and Sizhui were gathering flowers to make flower crowns with. Ling curled up with his mother. He stayed there for less than a minute before she got him rushing to help his uncles find some pickles and honey.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:34 am

The dark brown bunny hummed a small sound, and smiled. She nodded at her crush, then followed her to the bull and cart. She dipped her head to the bull, in a respectful manner. She climbed up when Auri did, and said "I'm ready to go when Auri is."

The blue-purple eyed fox twitched his ears, keeping his tails still though. It wouldn't do to disturb the younger fox from sleep again. He smiled a bit as he looked at him. He then let his own eyes slowly close. He laid there with his nephew, and soon he began to sleep. His breathing evened out and everything, and he hummed a bit.

-sleeping-

-sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Okayzies » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:37 am

Hi i'm new to chicken smoothie and would like to join THE DRAGON'S DUNGEON! I also would like to be the traveling merchant Kitsune named Aurora (Non-Binary).
IT'S OKAYZIES
Okayzies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me