stray dog role play - all writing styles welcome!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: stray dog role play - all writing styles welcome!

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:52 am

(I am loving how Nikita thinks she can take on two dogs literally three times her size)

Nikita/ Female/ Housepet/ Pansexual/ tags: Tracker, Aki
That riled Nikita up. "I don't f***ing care! You can starve for all I care" Nikita snarls. "Aren't you supposed to, ya know, be a big boy and know how to find your own food? Oh, wait, your probably to clumsy to even get your own food" She replied. "Were you born this stupid or did you take lessons?" She fires at him, "If you were smart you'd go and get your own food and leave me and my humans alone!" She added with a snarl.

Akouanoh/ Female/ Stray/ Bisexual/ tags: Kira, Royari, Aya
Akouanoh looked in the can. “ it’s a whole loaf too!” She exclaims.

Yukon/ Male/ Stray/ Homosexual/ tags: Ashi
Yukon smiled. "I come here every so often, when the weather is nice" He explains. "Well, It mainly takes practice. I can try to teach you how to fish if you'd like?" He asks.

Zachary/ Male/ Police K-9/ Homosexual/ Tags: open
After training was over, Zach went back inside the police department and lapped up some water given to him.

Yui and Fai/ Male/ Housepet/ Bisexual/ Tags: open
Yui and Fai were put in the car. You stuck his head out the window and Fai looked around from behind him. The car started to move and the two watched the outside sights.

Angel/ Female/ Housepet/ Questioning/ Tags: open
Angel and her owners walked past where Kira, Koua, and the pups were. She looked at them longingly, wishing to be free like them. She yelped a little as her owner tugged on her leash. She trotted after her owner once more.

Oakley/ Male/ Pound Dog/ Bisexual/ Tags: Remon
Oakley lifted his head and got to his paws. The other dog seemed friendly. The employee said that they could do the meet now as long as she had all other household members here too.

Makoto/male/ House pet/ Pansexual/tags: open
Makoto laid on his dog bed not wanting to get up. His ears perked up when he heard some commotion in the kitchen. He ran over into the kitchen to the smell of food.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:28 pm

Jupiter/male/saluki/omnisexual/tag: Shirotsuki
"Shirotsuki -white moon- eh? Your name is cool and has a beautiful meaning behind it! Who gave you this pretty nam-" Jupiter was about to continue when suddenly his stomach made a noise. A paw instinctively raised to his face in embarrassment, "sorry. I have not eaten anything yet. Do you want something?"

[@Spiritstar3- We could meet with other dogs while they are searching for food.]
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:50 pm

tico ➳ female ➳ four ➳ demisexual ➳ shiba inu ➳ location: random street ➳ tags: sam, michi

"do you wanna eat or not? keep up slow poke!" tico teased over her shoulder, turning her head to look forwards, only to almost crash into another dog. letting out a startled bark, she took a couple steps backwards and looked over the stranger. they were another shiba inu, like herself, but darker in color. realizing she'd been staring for the past few seconds without saying anything, she shook herself out and nodded her head in greeting. "hello." she shyly said, ears pinned cautiously. sam had warned her to be wary of strangers, both human and dog, but so far from what she could tell, this stranger appeared friendly. "can we help you?" she asked politely, taking a moment to glance down at sam before looking back up at the stranger.

samantha ➳ female ➳ three ➳ pansexual ➳ maltese x shih tsu ➳ location: random street ➳ tags: tico, michi

following after tico, she slipped through the fence and onto the sidewalk, taking a moment to look around. there weren't many humans around, and those that were, didn't seem interested in them. they had places to be, things to do, none of which involved stopping to feed two starving dogs, unfortunately. so lost in thought, she didn't notice when tico began walking away, she didn't even hear what she said, but she did hear her startled bark. whipping her head sideways, she took in the sight of the new dog then quickly moved to stand next to her friend. she waited until tico greeted them before mumbling a quiet "hi." as well. she wasn't shy, no, she was borderline scared. she'd had a bad run in with another stray not that long ago, and she wasn't willing to trust another stranger again so soon. she trusted tico though, and so far tico hadn't shown any signs of worry or aggression, just caution.

caspian ➳ male ➳ three ➳ bisexual ➳ cavapoo ➳ location: random street ➳ tags: angel

stopping a moment to sniff the air, cas turned his head to watch a human with a sandwich walk past. of course, he tried to gain their attention, he even followed after them for a bit, but after a while it was clear, they didn't plan on sharing. sighing, he turned down and continued down the street. after a moment he came to the end of the sidewalk and turned to go down another, only to nearly run face first into another dog. "oh!" he exclaimed, stepping back a couple steps so he wasn't all up in this other dogs personal space. "i'm terribly sorry, i wasn't watching where i was going." he said, taking a moment to look the other dog over. he couldn't tell what kind of dog they were, just that they were something fluffy, really fluffy. "are you alright? i didn't step on your paw or anything, did i?" he asked, looking the stranger over for any visible signs of distress.
samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:08 pm

[Soup5: XD sure. We could tag Caspian, or someone else

furry: lol)

Aki- genderfluid- 3 y- Akita Inu- potential crush on Tracker- Tags; Tracker, Nikita

The beautiful red and white Akita blinked those golden brown and amber eyes. S/he laughed a little at what Tracker said, then growled when Nikita spoke...S/he rolled their eyes, saying "You're the one who's stupid...Why would we dig around in a trash can or try hunting when neither guarantees success?"

Kira, Royari and Aya- f; genderfluid and f- 4 y; 2 months- Golden Retriever; Shep Retriever- stray- Kira might like Akounoh; too young- Tags: each other/Koua

The golden tan female blinked brown eyes as she looked at Koua. She smiled and said "I see it. Why'd they throw a whole loaf away?"
The black and golden tan one ate.
The brown eyed pure black she pup ate.

Shirotsuki- m- 2 y- husky mix- homosexual- crush on Jupiter- Tags: Jupiter

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed one blinked blue and brown eyes. He said "I um...thank you, you're name is nice too." He felt his body grow warm and made a small sound, then shook his head a couple times. He nodded as he said "Let's go get some food."

Remon- m- 1 y- Anatolian Nova Scotia Toller- pet- Bi- crush might be Oakley- too young for mate- Tags: Oakley

The red dog, with white blaze, chest, belly and paws, wagged. He moved darker tipped ears and tail, then wagged as the humans talked. His human said she and Remon were the only ones in the household. She then waited for the worker to take the other pup out.

Michi - f- 5 y- Shiba Inu- Lesbian- Tico is crush- mate open- Tags; Sam and Tico

The brown eyed she dog gave a tiny yelp as the other Shiba nearly crashed right into her. The black tan and white she dog shook herself off a bit. She let out a small sigh, then twitched her ears and nose. She said "I um...just saw you two and thought we could talk. I guess," was what she finished with, as she didn't know what else to say. She really had just wanted to talk and get to know the two of them.

Jessica/Jess- f- 4 y- Golden Retriever mix- pet- Demi Ace (fixed)- mates are Yui and Fai- has to adopt pups- Tags: Yui and Fai technically

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous mix wagged a bit. The white marked red dog went with her human.

Haru- m- 2 y- Shiba mix- homo- Makoto- mate is open at 3- Tags

The black male licked white toes, then craned his neck. He licked his white chest patch, and flicked his white tipped tail, yawning. Blue eyes took in everything around him for a moment. The young dog, with one pointed ear and one flopped, then stood up and stretched.

Miko- f- 2 y- Shiba mix- pan- open- mate open at 3- Tags

The sweet but feisty, gentle but sometimes wild brown eyed one yawned. The pure brown she dog then stood up.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:16 pm

{{ me and furrydogs talked via pm and we're gonna have caspian and angel meet up, but you guys can still have your characters run into him if you want, the more the merrier! xD }}

tico ➳ female ➳ four ➳ demisexual ➳ shiba inu ➳ location: random street ➳ tags: sam, michi

nodding, she looked down at sam. a silent conversation took place between the two, and after a moment, tico lifted her gaze to look at the stranger. "well then, i suppose introduction are in order! my names tico!" she said, tail wagging.

samantha ➳ female ➳ three ➳ pansexual ➳ maltese x shih tsu ➳ location: random street ➳ tags: tico, michi

"my names samantha, but just sam is fine." sam said, looking around to make sure they hadn't drawn any unnecessary attention to themselves. the last thing she wanted to deal with was a nosy human.
samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:26 pm

Nikita/ Female/ Housepet/ Pansexual/ tags: Tracker, Aki
Nikita turned to her. "Well, you should be cause that is exactly where you belong! Your not gonna get any from my humans either" She said. "They don't give food to mutts like the two of you" She says. "Look, you're just wasting my time and your own. How many times do I have to tell you for you stupid mutts to understand? YOU WON'T GET ANY FOOD FROM MY HUMANS!!!! SO STAY AWAY!!!" Nikita growls. she seemed rude and mean, but when you friend her, she could be an asset. You just need to figure out how.

Akouanoh/ Female/ Stray/ Bisexual/ tags: Kira, Royari, Aya
Akouanoh took it out of the can. "Probably it was something they call stale or they throw it away because the day ends" She replied before tearing off a piece and chewing it.

Yukon/ Male/ Stray/ Homosexual/ tags: Ashi
Yukon smiled. "I come here every so often, when the weather is nice" He explains. "Well, It mainly takes practice. I can try to teach you how to fish if you'd like?" He asks.

Zachary/ Male/ Police K-9/ Homosexual/ Tags: open
After training was over, Zach went back inside the police department and lapped up some water given to him.

Yui and Fai/ Male/ Housepet/ Bisexual/ Tags: open
Yui and Fai arrived at where they were going: the Park! Yui jumped out of the car crazily and Fai gracefully hopped down. Yui was excited and barking while Fai looked around watching carefully.

Angel/ Female/ Housepet/ Questioning/ Tags: Caspian
Angel yelped in surprise as she crashed into another dog. "It's fine, I am not injured" She assures the panicking dog. "What is a dog like you doing out in the streets?" He looked like a purebred, maybe even a show dog. "You lost or something?" She asks worridly.

Oakley/ Male/ Pound Dog/ Bisexual/ Tags: Remon
The employee told them to wait in the meeting room while they brought Oakley out. another employee put a leash onto Oakley's collar and brought him out. Oakley was excited, he might be going to a forever home! Oakley still was low to the ground but his tail wagged furiously as he was brought in.

Makoto/male/ House pet/ Pansexual/tags: open
Makoto waited till his bowl was placed down and began to eat. He loved breakfast....and lunch..... and dinner.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:40 pm

[Soup5: XD sure. We could tag Caspian, or someone else
litha: kay, Ill see what soup says]

Aki- genderfluid- 3 y- Akita Inu- potential crush on Tracker- Tags; Tracker, Nikita

The beautiful red and white Akita blinked those golden brown and amber eyes. S/he laughed a little at what Tracker said, then growled when Nikita spoke...S/he rolled their eyes, saying "You're the one who's stupid...Why would we dig around in a trash can or try hunting when neither guarantees success?"

(waiting for ratsmacker, sowwy)

Kira, Royari and Aya- f; genderfluid and f- 4 y; 2 months- Golden Retriever; Shep Retriever- stray- Kira might like Akounoh; too young- Tags: each other/Koua

The golden tan female blinked brown eyes as she looked at Koua. She nodded and said "Makes sense." and sniffed at it.
The black and golden tan one finished.
The brown eyed pure black she pup finished.

Shirotsuki- m- 2 y- husky mix- homosexual- crush on Jupiter- Tags: Jupiter

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed one blinked blue and brown eyes. He said "I um...thank you, you're name is nice too." He felt his body grow warm and made a small sound, then shook his head a couple times. He nodded as he said "Let's go get some food."

Remon- m- 1 y- Anatolian Nova Scotia Toller- pet- Bi- crush might be Oakley- too young for mate- Tags: Oakley

The red dog, with white blaze, chest, belly and paws, wagged. He moved darker tipped ears and tail, then let his human take him to the room. She and the pup sat and waited for the other staff member then. Remon was so excited to meet this new pup!

Michi - f- 5 y- Shiba Inu- Lesbian- Tico is crush- mate open- Tags; Sam and Tico

The brown eyed she dog smiled as she looked at the Shiba then the smaller dog. The black tan and white she dog said "My name is Michi. You could call me Mi if you really want; nice to meet you, Sam and Tico. If this is too personal you don't have to answer, but are you pets, or strays?"

Jessica/Jess- f- 4 y- Golden Retriever mix- pet- Demi Ace (fixed)- mates are Yui and Fai- has to adopt pups- Tags: Yui and Fai technically

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous mix wagged a bit. The white marked red dog went in the car and they drove to the park. They got out, and she saw her mates and barked at the two of them. She wagged her tail, her human saying hi to their human.

Haru- m- 2 y- Shiba mix- pet- homo- Makoto- mate is open at 3- Tags

The black male and white male blinked blue eyes. His human called him and his sister to eat.

Miko- f- 2 y- Shiba mix- pet- pan- open- mate open at 3- Tags

The sweet but feisty, gentle but sometimes wild brown eyed one yawned. The pure brown she dog went to eat.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:02 pm

[@Spiritstar3- Oops that was a typo. I swear I was casually typing out my own thoughts without revising until I reread it the second time. I meant 'they' instead of 'we'. Ah, I'm so embarrassed. XD
Sure. Let's see how will this group dynamic play out.]

Jupiter/male/saluki/omnisexual/tag: Shirotsuki, Caspain, Angel
"Great, let's go!" He pushes himself up and immediately takes the lead. Every few minutes Jupiter would point his snout up to take a sample of each place they have passed by; maybe there are few nearby shops that they could steal something. While they travel together, he sees two unfamiliar dogs standing far away. Jupiter looks back at Shirotsuki, "let's be careful".
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:57 pm

Name - Adonis

Age - 4

Gender - male

Breed - Belgian Malinois
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality - He is uptight and was a working dog. Adonis is kind and gentle with everyone. But he is known for having a slight temper problem. Adonis is also known to be aggressive at times.

Crush - Zachary

Mate - hopefully Zachary

Kin - possibly alive

History - he was imported from Belgium to serve in the police Academy but it turned out that he was too aggressive. He left the police academy and lives were he wants depending on the day

Other -🐶

--------
Nike_the_Gordon_Setter_(18_June_2005).jpg
Nike_the_Gordon_Setter_(18_June_2005).jpg (21.82 KiB) Viewed 48 times

Name - Amara

Age - 4

Gender - female

Breed - Gordon setter

Personality - she is generally nice and kind to everyone. But Amara is a bit shy around others , but if your lucky enough to befriend her you have her as a friend for life.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush - open

Mate - open

Kin - possibly alive

History - Amara comes from a long line of champion Gordon setters. She was supposed to be bred to a male grand champion but she got loose and now is on the street.

Other -🐶 [/size][/center]
-------

Name - Javier
Age - 5
Gender - male
Breed - xoloitzcuintle ( Mexican hairless )
Personality - friendly, quiet, shy , stealthy, timid
Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush - open
Mate - open
Kin - doesn't know if they are alive
History - he was a house pet for a elder lady . She loved him till she passed on. Javier against his better judgment went do go live on the street
Other - n/a
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tracker and ashi

Postby ratsmacker » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:55 am

- you're good to go mate! feel free to jump in wherever you like! :) i'm gonna try to reply more often but i get distracted very easily ;w;

tracker | male | location: dog park | tags: aki, nikita
    at the small dog's outburst, tracker visibly recoiled. though he wasn't intimidated in the slightest, he was shocked at the amount of vitriol that could spew from such a small package. he certainly didn't take kindly to the insults, either, though it clearly wasn't a fair fight. he forced himself to calm, closing his eyes and breathing deeply to perform the feat. "look, small fry, we're not stealing your food. jus' a little handout is what we're askin' for, here. you can understand that, right?" considering her for another moment, he puffed out a sigh. "nah, you probably can't, seein' as you're here with your owner. us poor 'mutts' haven't had it easy as you. what if you had to scrounge through the garbage every day? jus' a little bite and we'll be gone." he'd always been charming, though this little dog proved a challenge. he hoped appealing to her empathetic side was the trick.

ashi | male | location: the lake | tags: yukon
    he hadn't been expecting an offer, frankly. "oh- well, that's not necessary. we're just strangers, after all." thinking on this, the shikoku then added, "my name is ashi, though. to make us less strange." he laughed awkwardly, distracting himself by scratching himself behind the ear. he was rusty at this whole conversation thing. it's been too long, indeed.
ratsmacker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me