A Dire Need - Wolf rp - Delta and Mid ranks open

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Dire Need - Wolf rp - Delta and Mid ranks open

Postby Zarina » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:16 am

Bayek
5y - Alpha - Male - Location: Camp - Tags: Rayne

A brow rose a sly grin beginning to form on the males face. "Are you sure you can finish this Rayne? I was a trained fighter before I became alpha." He said as he slowly leaded towards the female. After a few moments he stopped then darted forward and softly nipped one of her ears, keeping eye contact. "How would you feel about a friendly spar?"

Senu
5y - Lead Guard - Female - Location: Camp + Forest- Tags: open (Surrounded by NPCs)

After the wolves had gathered, the female barked," Lets get going, training going to be harsh to-day, any slackers will be helping Karlee and the other omegas with their work." She gave the younger wolves a feral grin as the four grimaced. With that the lass bolted out of camp, the four guards-in-training dashing after her. Senu glanced back noticing that Ansis and Liuva were a bit behind already. That was to be expected, as Ansis only had about a month of training, and Liuva only and three. She gave a snort, then called," I expect yall to keep up with me!"
Konrad
1y - Fighter-in-training - Male - Location: Camp - Tags: Akito

Konrad shook his head and sighed, then said," Fine, but make it quick. Please. I really don't want to make Odin wait." That would not be good. He heaved a sigh then laid down, waiting for Akito to do his work.

Karlee
4y - Omega - Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Open

Karlee watched as the group left, then slowly walked out of camp. She silently hoped that Bjorn wasn't going to follow her, but she was often disappointed. Though it seemed that this time she had some luck, as there was no sign of Bjorn anywhere. "May the ancients smile upon you." She murmured softly.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Dire Need - Wolf rp - Open and Accepting

Postby na'vi. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Rayne ()
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♀ | 90% Dire | Crush: Bayek | LFF | Location: camp | Tags: Bayek
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Rayne smirked at his reply, "I do recall you made me Lead Female
Fighter for a reason."
She teased and let out a playful rumble at his action. She
seemed to think over his offer before her tail wagged for a few moments and she hopped
up- brushing her tail against Bayek's flank. "I suppose a friendly spar wouldn't
be too terrible."
She added and made her way down the boulder with a few playful
hops forward- almost seeming to prance on her paws as if she were an excited pup getting
to go out for the first time.

[center][size=200]❝ Granny Maud ()
♀ | 23% Dire | Elder | Tags: Open| Location: Her Den
Granny sat quietly, enjoying the gentle warmpth of the ending day.

\
Dalso ()
♂ | 79% Dire | Crush: Open | Guard | Tags: Open! | Location: Camp
Dalso yawned and flopped over, boredom stuck the male like weight tethered
to an eagles wing.

Archibald ()
♂ | 50% Dire | Crush: Open | Scout | Location: camp | Tags: Ezekiel & Frey
Archie frowned, "Zeke you sell yourself too short. Just gotta give
it time, Senu seems like a lovely wolf and you're even better than she is."
He added
with a wag of his tail, nudging the plump rabbit he caught from earlier towards Zeke, "You
could give her that if you want! I think most she-wolves like gifts of food- then again I
know nothin' about she-wolves, they're so...mysterious."
He added with another
laugh. For Archie it was true, all the she-wolves in the pack were far older or younger
than Archie, though that doesn't mean he doesn't have a crush.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Dire Need - Wolf rp - Delta and Mid ranks open

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:16 pm

If anyone's interested... Omens Aka Zarina gave me permission
to re-make this. So ... if anyone is interested... let me know via pm.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me