Open and Accepting! The Tribes | A Winged Big Cat RP|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Tribes | Allegiances

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:56 pm

Wayaa
content | rolling/hunting | @ character

The white tiger purred as she stretched out on the ground, tail flicking back and forth a few times as her whiskers twitched. Her nose then twitched as she wondered if she needed to go hunting again...Shrugging, she decided to do so just in case, standing up and shaking off. She trotted outside to find some prey, scenting the air.

Korra
content | napping | @ character

The Caracal mother purred as she stretched out, knowing the cubs would be born soon. She hoped some cat would be around in case of complications...but hoped there’d be no complications. She continued to purr as she laid out on her side, ears twitching. Her tail flicked and swept gently so.

Kulani
stressed... | thinking, shaking off | @ character

The black panther sighed as he shook himself, wings folded comfortably to his sides. The sigh had been gentle, and now he shook his head, scolding himself quietly a bit. He hummed a feline sound, glancing around and wondering how much longer they'd be without a leader...He tried his best, but some of his tribe mates just... didn't seem to much like him, or would rather have an actual leader.

(Ooc: sorry, idk how to change this...)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Open and Accepting! The Tribes | A Winged Big Cat RP|

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:07 pm

Sarai
thoughtful | walking about | @ Korra

Sarai padded about the camp for her second run through before she would head out for the borders- Korra caught her eye, and she looked over the she-cat with a curious gaze. When are her kits coming? she thought- she hoped they wouldn't lose another cat to childbirth.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:12 pm

Korra
content | resting | @ Sarai

The Caracal mother continued to purr, as she remained stretched out, though sighed a few times at the gentle kicks of the babies within. She hummed a feline sound, wondering if she should look for a cooler place to nap. Shaking her head, she felt eyes on her, catching Sarai's gaze and tilting her head. She mewed a few times, then motioned her head, as though telling Sarai to join her a moment.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Everest, Tanger | 4

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:32 pm

𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥
thoughtful | talking | @ Tenri

"Yeah, I guess you're right." She glanced up at the tapestry and suppressed a shudder. She would do everything in her power to be the best leader she could, and not follow in his pawsteps.

Everest shook out her pelt and looked over at Tenri. "You wanna go out for a fly?" She stretched out her wings. "I could use the distraction from all my leaderly duties."

𝕋𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣
content | flying | @ Wayaa

Tanger felt a bit guilty as he soared on the updrafts above the tribe's territory. He wasn't doing anything to help his tribe in his free time.

He sighed, sad to give up his pleasure so soon, and tucked in his wings to dive through the canopy. He flared his wings out for a landing, then suddenly tried to stop as he almost careened straight into Wayaa. Tanger flew upward, then landed a little ways away. "Sorry," he purred, shaking out his wings. "Almost got ya there."

───────── ❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxx𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 !! ❞─── ©

xxImage
------------------------------------------------------
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

------------------------------------------------------
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxstormbuffearthaoiknick's murdercats
.xxraini-froggemeek the weakshyshie.
xxxxxxxxpanda sistaocean xinqiu
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ .━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Kitten-Girl-500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:12 am

Sarai

Sarai looked over at her, trying to understand what she wanted from her before just walking over to them. "You needed me?" she asked, sitting down and folding her wings along her back.

Tenri
concerned | talking | @ Everest

He looked up at the tapestry one last time before speaking. "Maybe you could take it down, place it somewhere else- but you shouldn't hide it. We need to remember our history."

He thought about Everest's request- he thought about it for a moment before nodding. "That would do us good."
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:50 pm

Wayaa
content | hunting, or trying to | @ Tanger

The white tiger huffed as she sniffed about, tail flicking and swaying gently about her paws. She huffed again, sighing, when she realized she could smell nothing...Shaking her head, she moved a bit further out, looking about. She yelped as she looked up, seeing Tanger...She huffed, shaking herself. "Well, at least you didn't."

Korra
content | resting | @ Sarai

The Caracal mother felt them kick again, sighing quietly a moment. She shook her head, then noticed Sarai walking over. She offered a smile, then a shrug. "How are you doing?" she asked, first.

Kulani
stressed... | thinking, shaking off | @ character

The black panther sighed as he shook himself, wings folded comfortably to his sides. The sigh had been gentle, and now he shook his head, scolding himself quietly a bit. He hummed a feline sound, glancing around and wondering how much longer they'd be without a leader...He tried his best, but some of his tribe mates just... didn't seem to much like him, or would rather have an actual leader.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:06 am

Sarai

"Doing alright." she said with a shrug back. "What about you? Your kits are coming up, yes?"
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets