The great journey. (O&A)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

The great journey. (O&A)

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:52 am

The great journey has begun.

Yet another year has passed, and it is time for the three tribes to regroup yet again, and follow the birds to their winter home. In this world, the birds and tribes are dependent on one another, and birds are thought to be sacred creatures - ones who lead the way. In return, they simply required the cats to make hunting them against the rules. This request was generously granted.

Every year, the birds lead the tribes on a great journey from the freezing up lands where they usually live, to the fertile lands that experience their own summer at this time of year. Usually the groups can get along in peace, and travel easily together, but this year.. this year there's a problem.

There's to many mouths to feed.

With an abundance of cubs and elders, the journey is so slow that each tribe is continuously looking to knock numbers out from the other tribes. Trouble is brewing.

Will the tribes be able to continue on together? Or will they split, making themselves vulnerable to the dangers of the travel? Only time will tell.
Last edited by Lemon Tea Rain on Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:00 am

Rules wrote:1) All cs rules apply, of course
2) Please try to keep genders and species even
3) No godmodding
4) Ask before killing/seriously injuring someone else's of
5) Try to post at least once a week. There won't really be a word limit, as long as it's 65+ words per character~
6) No character limit, apart from only 1 high ranking oc per person. (This rule may change!)
7) Post all forms in the discussion thread
8) Elders, cub-mothers, cubs and weaker characters are encouraged, just not to many for now!
9) Run any major plot points by me first, please.
10) And most importantly, have fun! This is my first time running a group roleplay, so advice is much appreciated <3
Last edited by Lemon Tea Rain on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The tribes

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:27 am

The tribes are made up of a special species of cat - hybridized cats. Before humans became scarce and far between, they created new species of cats, ones created to have the characteristics of known big cats, while still being suitable to own. Unfortunately the attempts were deemed unsuccessful, the cats too feral - and so they were released in to the world the tribes live in today.

★The tribe of fallen stars★

Populated almost entirely by panther-cat hybrids. These cats have strong jaws, usually green eyes, strong, powerful back legs and brilliant night sight. These cats prefer to hunt at night, and tend to prioritize hunting in the trees. They are the strongest jumpers and climbers of the three tribes, and they all generally eat squirrels and tree dwelling animals. While they can roar, they do not use it as a form of communication, only to show Frustrations, fear or rage.

✧The tribe of roaring fires✧

Populated almost entirely by lion-cat hybrids. These cats typically have huge plumes of fur like manes around their necks, regardless of gender, though males tend to have the largest. They are the largest cats of the three tribes, and are the only ones who communicate sometimes through roaring. They have strong teeth and claws, and usually are the tribe to have the strongest teamwork abilities. They prefer hunting in groups and tend to eat hare's and have even been rumoured to eat foxes.

♪The tribe of howling wind♪

Populated almost entirely by cheetah-cat hybrids. These cats tend to have long, slender bodies with black tear marks and powerful hind legs, along with an incredibly flexible and muscular spine. They are the smallest of the three tribes and tend to stick in pairs for hunting. They usually eat hares, rabbits and rodents. The fastest of the group, they have none-retractable claws to aid their running. They tend to chirrup to eachother.

Other species

Some other species of cat hybrids do exist, but tend to be looked down upon within the tribes. At current there is an ocelot-cat, a lynx-cat and a caracal cat. (speak to me if you'd like to play one of these three characters!)
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiances

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:42 am

Allegiances

FALLEN STARS★
    Chief:
    NAME • AGE • GENDER • PLAYED BY
    Deputy:
    Healer:
    Hunter:
    Fighter:
    Underling:
    Cub mothers:
    - cub
    - Name • age • gender • played by
    Wise ones:

ROARING FIRES✧
    Chief:
    Deputy:
    Healer:
    Hunter:
    Fighter:
    Underling:
    Cub mothers:
    - cub
    Wise ones:

HOWLING WINDS♪
    Chief:
    NAME • AGE • GENDER • Res for Daisyfang Weirdo
    Deputy:
    Healer:
    Hunter:
    Chara • Adolescent • female • Played by ZacianZamazenta
    Fighter:
    Underling:
    Cub mothers:
    - cub
    Wise ones:

meanings of ranks wrote:
    Chief - the cat in charge.
    Deputy - Second in command. Takes over when the chief can't.
    Healer - the medic of the group - the one who have knowledge of herbs and healing needs.
    Hunters: Those who hunt for the tribe. They also fight and protect, but in less detail than the fighters do.
    Fighters: Those who guard and protect the tribe. They also hunt, but in less detail than the hunters do.
    Underlings/trainees: The cubs who are old enough to begin training.
    Cub mothers: self explanatory
    Cub: ^^^^^
    Wise ones: the oldest in the group, the retired ones. They also have the important job of communicating with the birds - having known their behaviours the longest, they can request understand simple things.
Last edited by Lemon Tea Rain on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relations

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:47 am

NAME is mentoring NAME
NAME is mates with NAME