Who? (Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Who? (Open)

Postby Medic » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:23 am

You live in a mystical dimension, one that holds all those mythical creatures that humans dismiss as myth and fiction. It is a surprisingly sophisticated world, and is going through a medieval era. Creatures of all types commune, and go about their day-to-day lives almost as you would expect humans to.
Of course, not everything is sunshine and daisies. Something has been happening the past year, something sinister. You have noticed strange things popping up where you live; possessions that aren't yours--others have been experiencing the same thing. There have also been strangers in town, looking for individuals that no one has even heard of.
You and a small group of others have been tasked with finding out the reasons for these strange happenings. You all must first go to the town where it all started, Glemt

------

Some Info
1) This story is heavily based on a RPG story that I recently read, and I thought it'd be a fun role-play to host. (This is meant to be a mystery, so if you know what story I'm referring to, don't say anything.)
2) I will be taking over NPCs in the story for plot reasons.
3) You can be any mythical creature you desire.
4) This story will have a conclusion.
5) Also, so if you by chance want me to illustrate your character(s), then by all means contact me! No charge. (I like doing these sort of things, they keep me busy.)

Rules
1) Follow the already set rules on the site--of course.
2) Limit of two characters per person.
3) Replies must be more than two or three lines.
4) Be active. I don't want anyone getting left behind--that's never fun. I say a post every three days is good. On the fourth day of inactivity I will message you, and if no response of any kind is given by day five then you're out.
5) If the RP is closed but you still want to join, then message me and we can work something out. But I'm trying to keep the amount of PCs in the range of 4-12.
6) Have fun man! Have fun solving this--maybe poorly done--mystery, and let me know when we're done if you want to do something like this again!

Character Sheet
Name:
**Species:
***Abilities/Powers:
Why They Were Chosen:
Appearance:
****Personality:
*****Backstory:
Other:

*Put their total years, the translate it to the equivalent years. My character sheet will be an example.
**You can stay as true to mythology as you like, or throw your own spins or ideas onto it.
***See above.
****Optional.
*****Not Optional. Put as much or as little as you want, just have something.

------

Name
Jinsil
92 in actual years, but for a Sin-You that translates to 25.
Species
Sin-You
Abilities/Powers
Lie detector, basic magic levitation, 'fury' mode. In fury mode his fur turns to fire, eyes white out, and he grows sharp teeth--only comes out when provoked or when self-defense is needed.)
Why They Were Chosen: A Sin-You was required to go--thanks to their lying detection powers--and he quickly volunteered.
Appearance
Will have an image up soon. He's about as big as a Shetland pony.
Personality
He's a bit of a stoic lad, and doesn't often express strong emotions. He does not envy his Kirin cousins for their empathy abilities, and he often has a strong distaste for his power. Jinsil finds his power intrusive, and it hinders his ability to just enjoy himself. Like most Sin-Yous, Jinsil is big on justice and doing what it right no matter the cost. He's a very inquisitive ki, and loves to learn more about anything that even slightly peaks his interest. He loves to be around others, and likes to sit and listen more than to talk.
Backstory
Born in town, and was raised as a single child. His parents owned the local library, and often spent much of his early life there. He's only left town a few times, and hopes to one day raise enough money to move to a bigger city and get a better education. Jinsil wants to someday work as an inventor or a professor of sorts.
Other
None
Last edited by Medic on Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Medic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Who? (Open)

Postby Medic » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:27 am

Characters
Jinsil/Male/Sin-You
Maelstrom/Male/Griffin

Updates
Last edited by Medic on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Medic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkwell raven » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:59 am

Name: Maelstrom
Species: Griffin
Abilities/Powers: Maelstrom can fly in extremely dangerous conditions, from tornadoes to thunderstorms. He is also stronger fighting against opponents who fear him.
Why they were chosen: Maelstrom was imprisoned for pickpocketing, and this is his punishment.
Appearance: Maelstrom is a half-raven half-panther griffin. He is quite thin, with silver eyes and a jagged beak. His voice sounds like two branches rubbing together.
Personality: Maelstrom is a bitter and cunning creature. He hates everyone he interacts with, avoiding conversation if it’s possible in every situation. His aggression makes it super hard for anyone to get close to him. He is normally despised amongst those he travels with for being whiny or for stealing when no one is looking.
Backstory: Maelstrom was hatched up in a mountain range and was taught to steal by his older brothers. He developed s fascination for bones and taxidermy and moved down to the city to strike up a bone carving business, which fell through, so he does whatever he can to get by.
━━━━━▲━━━━━
murderous crow, hey, what you know?
what you reading about? what you hold in your toes?
is that a twig? are you a dove of peace?
black dove undercover with another puzzle piece
my lair
credit(art in sig) credit (art in avatar)

━━━━━▼━━━━━

inkwell raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medic » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:26 am

(Accepted!)