Secrets of the Faerie Kingdom (Accepting Characters & Res)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Secrets of the Faerie Kingdom (Accepting Characters & Re

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:51 pm

Zenna Diamond- f- 400- faerie- bi- The Younger Faerie Heir- Protection/shielding- Astraeus x Vivienne: Kaeden- Tags: Astraeus, Valyra

The dark haired and skinned, light gray eyed one hummed a small sound. She looked at the Guard faerie a moment, then to her father again. She could admit Valyra was nice to look at, but...she didn't know what Valyra liked. Only boys, girls, both, nothing at all. She didn't exactly go around asking others what their sexuality was. She could say she was attracted to Valyra, but that was it. She'd just look at her, be around her, and that would be enough to make her happy. She couldn't bring herself to tell her feelings, as she didn't want to be rejected.

Shaking those thoughts away, she looked to her father, focusing on the Elder and ruler. She nodded as he told her she should go find her brother. She said "Yes father," and turned away to go do so. However, she turned back again, saying "I'll come by and see mom later." She couldn't do it now, he'd asked her to go find Kaeden. She hummed a small sound, nodding to herself then began to head off.

Nova Sunbeam- m- 196 (22)- faerie- homosexual; Mercury- Holder of Virtue Solidarity- Empathy- paints and dances- Tags

The sweet and soft but also shy and nervous male hummed a small sound. His gorgeous, fiery ginger hair reaches past the shoulders. He had the usual braid on one side of it, just a small braid. Otherwise, his hair was loose on the side, his hair all loose aside from the braid. He smoothed down his dark red shirt and dark green vest. He was also wearing nice trousers and dark red boots with golden designs. Beautiful Monarch type wings moved a bit behind him. The shorter and slender, soft featured and tanned one shook his head.

Darker ambery eyes looked around a moment, and he smiled to himself. He then began to walk, feeling a bit bored so he was just walking.

An Rae Jenson- genderfluid- 200- faerie- pan- SO: Ellery- Citizen- Wind- parents: Luc- caretaker for children- Tags: Zinna

The black haired and gray eyed one had a hand on the child's shoulder. She looked like she might collapse, and they felt a bit worried. They wondered if it was just the pain, or if she was so upset she was making herself lightheaded. She hadn't stopped crying, either. That probably wasn't terribly great, to be continually crying. They noticed Zinna looked a bit disappointed, so they said "Sorry its just a cut...Um...do you have anything for lightheadedness, though? She looks like she might collapse. I don't know if it's because she's just crying so much, or the cut hurts. Its better to have some medicine just in case though," they said.

They wanted to have medicine on them just in case, or if nothing happened they'd give it to her mom. They'd have to tell the child's mom to keep an eye on her. They shook their head, looking at Zinna. They watched her use the dropper and bandage, hearing the child suck in a breath. The girl whimpered, but quickly stopped when the stinging stopped. They smiled and said "Thank you, Zinna."

Ell Fir- agender- 800- Entity of Darkness- Asexual- Entity of Silence- considers the others as family- power causes utter silence, also shadow ability enhances- Tags: other entities

The humanoid one, with long wavy brown hair, athletic and slender, was in the tree. All the Entities were, so they weren't alone here. The sharper nailed, pretty one with green skin like leaves was in a spirit state right now. They usually had a green heart marking on their forehead. They also had green brown heterochromia with white pupils. However, right now they looked more like a spirit, and were waiting.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:09 am

Valyra Stardust||Silver Guard||Location: Vivienne's Tomb|| Tagged: Astraeus, Zenna
    Valyra acknowledge Zenna's approach with an incline of her head. She liked Zenna, in as much as she liked anyone. She had a good head on her shoulders, a respect for the common faerie, and wasn't prone to hemming and hawing about what should be done. A shame the same couldn't be said of her older brother. Hopefully he'd grow a spine when the time came for him to assume his father's mantle.

Returning her attention to the present, Valyra nodded her assent. "Of course, milord. If I may offer a suggestion, it might be prudent to begin searching for the Virtues once the Tree is reinforced. A full sweep of the kingdom will hardly be feasible, but even testing faeries from the surrounding environs might be enough. If we get lucky we might be able to avoid this problem altogether."

Idana Kyriae||Entity of Apathy||Location: Inside the Silver Tree|| Tagged:--
    InfectedHau

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:28 am

Kaeden Diamond - [582y] [faerie] [male] [older heir] [romance: open] [location: castle library] [tags: open] ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      He had been awake an excessive amount the previous night -- in fact, he had remained under a candlelit reading session until the dawn. Blearily, Kaeden raised his eyes from the pages and squinted through the paned glass at the sight of the sun coming up. He sighed heavily and leaned back in his chair. None of the faeries were getting any closer to solving the issues with the Silver Tree, dangerously so. And there wasn't much he could offer other than studying the history of the legendary tree, passed down from generation to generation. Kae had hoped to find something written in the scripts and the ledgers, but there was nothing. At least, nothing visible.

Ellery Quinlan - [300y] [faerie] [non-binary] [citizen] [romance: An Rae] [location: their bakery] [tags: open] ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      They had been up before the first morning's light, toiling away with the pounding of the dough and the sprinkling of various herbs and plants onto the mixtures. Ellery hadn't seen much of An Rae yet, though they didn't worry. Most likely their partner was with the children in the village. They couldn't help but smile at the thought. Perhaps, once they finished this batch of sourdough, they could bring a few cookies for the sweet, cherished faerie children. The bell above the door rang, announcing the arrival of someone into their little bakery shop. "Welcome in! How can I help you on this fine morning?"

Makena Laurent - [25y] [human] [female] [earth] [romance: open] [location: kingdom edge] [tags: Mercury] ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      She stooped over the soil, fingers already blackened and caked with the earth. Something she adored with her very core. Or at least, one of the things. At the sound of footsteps, Makena glanced up warily. However, her demeanor changed when she saw who it was. "Ah, Mrs. Karabo! How are you?" she asked. The older woman, wrinkled and frail, wrung her hands. "I'm afraid I need more of that medicine, Makena. Do you happen to have any more in stock?" Kena sighed softly and shook her head. "No, I'm sorry, the supply I gave you was the last I had of that herb, and the winter was harsh." At the sight of the despairing woman, she insisted, "But I heard that there was more on the edge of the forest. I promise to check today and bring more to you before nightfall."

Within the next hour, she had a burlap satchel packed and ready for her short trip. Makena wiped her hands on her black pants and set off towards the abundance of trees. But within her first few steps over the threshold, she could sense something wasn't quite... right about the scenery. Kena didn't get the chance to ponder the situation when suddenly a two-pronged polearm was pointed towards her. "Halt right there," a voice boomed, and she followed the instruction immediately, not willing to lose her life. A tendril of sweat dripped from her forehead. "I'm sorry, I'm just... passing through."
    SilentMelody

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:16 am

Astraeus Diamond
    Elder Faerie
    Tagged: Valyra, Zenna
    "Thank you, Zenna. Of course, I'll let you have the time you need later." Astraeus replied, and watched as his daughter left. He would not normally deny such a thing, but given the current circumstances, he thought it would be more important that they focus on the Silver Tree for now. He could just imagine Vivienne telling him that the kingdom was more important than her - even though he'd protest and say that both were just as important to him. Once Zenna was gone, Astraeus began walking as well, turning his attention to Valyra as she spoke again.

Though he was slightly hesitant, Astraeus nodded shortly. "Yes. It would be wise to search for them. I intend to ask Zenna and Kaeden to lead the effort, supported by some of the Silver Guard." he explained. He considered remaining quiet, but decided to continue, confiding a concern. "This is a bigger task than I'll ever ask the two of them to do - I hope that they can handle it." the Elder Faerie shook his head as though he couldn't quite believe his own concerns, but he knew that certain traits from both of them had not gone unnoticed. "Though, yes, starting with those that are closer and then expanding our range will be wise."

Mercury Smoke
    Silver Guard
    Tagged: Open
    He narrowed his eyes. Just passing through? No one ever just casually passed through the Faerie Kingdom. And, with a glance over the young woman, Mercury noted the distinct lack of wings. A human? Humans were not supposed to be able to even enter the Kingdom. The barrier, and the gates, were meant to be entirely invisible to them, unable to be passed through normally. This could only mean that the Silver Tree was weakening further, and this such realisation make his heart feel heavy. He was unsure if the human would even be allowed back out by the barrier. Still, he did not lower his weapon, the halberd sparkling gracefully in the dappled sunlight that made it through the trees.

"Where are you going? The borders are at least a hundred miles apart." Mercury asked, sharply. His wings flared. Unfortunately, they weren't as intimidating as some other Faeries' wings were, but he knew that very few others had six like he did anyway. "You still haven't told me who you are." he added, figuring he may as well get a name. He wondered what he should do with the human - take her to the Elder Faerie? Find somewhere to imprison her? She hadn't done anything to threaten the kingdom... yet. He couldn't just let her go, though. Maybe the Faerie Elder should know, though he didn't want to add to to the problems they were faced with.

Zinna Moondrop
    Virtue of Volition
    Tagged: An Rae
    She waved a hand dismissively at the apology. "Please - if I really didn't want to heal it, I wouldn't have chosen to." Zinna replied, and then carefully watched the young faerie as An Rae had mentioned something about light-headedness. "Crying would do that - but it's not a pleasant feeling regardless." It wasn't particularly necessary to cure it, but Zinna figured that what an adult could tolerate was much more than a child, so she went off to another shelf to find another bottle, as well as a small, empty, glass jar with a cork. Popping off the cork of the jar, she filled it about halfway with some of the liquid from the bottle she'd chosen - a swirly, sparkly bright blue colour with a very faint, mint leaf scent. She brought it back over to the other two.

"Here we go, something to help that head." Zinna offered, and waited until the young faerie had drunk it before refilling it halfway again, and then putting the cork back in the jar. She handed it to An Rae. "If she's still feeling lightheaded after two hours, give her the rest of this. Otherwise... save it for another time. I'll get payment from her mother later." she explained. She didn't charge much, but it was somewhat pricey to make some of her cures and potions, so as much as she would have liked to offer her services for free, it just wasn't possible all of the time.

Ulkos Leto
    Entity of Deceit
    Tagged: --
    A swirling, blue spirit had been dormant inside the Silver Tree. But now, it was starting to wake up. Soon, they would be able to return to their physical form, and cause the chaos that they had been destined to cause. And... what was this? A tiny, sliver of a crack... oh how curious, how wonderful! But it was not weak enough yet, no, not yet... but soon. Very soon.
    Consulting_Angel

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:14 am

Zenna Diamond- f- 400- faerie- bi; Valyra- The Younger Faerie Heir- Protection/shielding- Astraeus x Vivienne: Kaeden- Tags: Astraeus, Valyra-> Kaeden

The dark haired and skinned, light gray eyed one smiled a moment, at Valyra. She nodded her head to her, then looked to her father. She nodded to him now as well, saying "Thank you, father." She then hurried off, to actually do as the ruler and Elder had asked of her. She headed towards their beautiful home, since they were usually there. She then began to think of where he might be at. Deciding he'd be at the library, she'd seen him there a lot, she headed there. She came into the library and found him there, saying "Kaeden! Father has sent me to find you," she then said to him. Before continuing "We need to go back to him, he has something to tell us."

Nova Sunbeam- m- 196 (22)- faerie- homosexual; Mercury, perhaps Kaeden- Holder of Virtue Solidarity- Empathy- paints and dances- Tags

The sweet and soft but also shy and nervous male hummed a small sound. His gorgeous, fiery ginger hair reaches past the shoulders. He had the usual braid on one side of it, just a small braid. Otherwise, his hair was loose on the side, his hair all loose aside from the braid. He smoothed down his dark red shirt and dark green vest. He was also wearing nice trousers and dark red boots with golden designs. Beautiful Monarch type wings moved a bit behind him. The shorter and slender, soft featured and tanned one shook his head. Darker ambery eyes looked around a moment, and he smiled to himself. He then began to walk, feeling a bit bored so he was just walking.

An Rae Jenson- genderfluid- 200- faerie- pan- SO: Ellery- Citizen- Wind- parents: Luc- caretaker for children- Tags: Zinna-> Ellery

The black haired and gray eyed one nodded as they looked at her. They said "Okay," and offered a smile, then looked to the child once more. Mary and Kary looked so alike, but the difference was their eyes. Mary had the eyes of their father, while Kary had the eyes of their mother. An stared into green eyes of the child, Mary. Kary's eyes were blue rather than green, and An always marvelled at the difference. Shaking their head, they said "No, its not pleasant at all." They watched as she got a swirly, sparkly blue liquid, then. The child obediently drank up the amount of liquid Zinna gave her. An nodded and took the liquid, saying "Thank you for helping."

They then realized something, saying "Oh...the girls may not have eaten anything yet... Well, Mary may not have, because sometimes she just...doesn't. I'll take her to Ellery, to see if I can get some food in her." With that, they waved their hand to the other and headed off. They hummed as they held the hand of the child. They led her away from the shop and back into the town once more. They headed for the bakery now, eager to see their lover again too. They soon reached the bakery, opening the door and walking in, saying "Hello, Ellery."

Ell Fir- agender- 800- Entity of Darkness- Asexual- Entity of Silence- considers the others as family- power causes utter silence, also shadow ability enhances- Tags: other entities

The humanoid one, with long wavy brown hair, athletic and slender, was in the tree. All the Entities were, so they weren't alone here. The sharper nailed, pretty one with green skin like leaves was in a spirit state right now. They usually had a green heart marking on their forehead. They also had green brown heterochromia with white pupils. However, right now they looked more like a spirit, and were waiting.
    Spiritstar3

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:57 am

Valyra Stardust||Silver Guard||Location: Vivienne's Tomb|| Tagged: Astraeus
      "I'd imagine Zenna would manage well enough," Valyra said, the tone in her voice making it very clear how she thought Kaeden would fare, "but I wouldn't put either of them in charge of something like this. They're still green as grass, the both of them, and this is the lifeblood of the kingdom we're putting in their hands. If you want them along, fine, but put them as second to someone with more experience. The wilds will only get more dangerous as the tree's protection wanes, a lack of experience could put lives at risk." The Guard fell into step alongside Astraeus, slightly behind him as befitted someone of her station.

While she did believe the heirs needed experience out in the wider kingdom, especially patrolling with the Guard, she definitely didn't want either of them in command. Kaeden for obvious reasons, and Zenna because, while she was decisive, she also hated to be told she was wrong, and that was a dangerous combination. Were she in charge, she'd have them join regular patrols for a few decades, let them get to know the kingdom and its people beyond just those in the capital, but time was a luxury they couldnt afford right now.

Idana Kyriae||Entity of Apathy||Location: Inside the Silver Tree|| Tagged:--
      InfectedHau

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me