Shipwrecked on Grey Mist Island (Accepting~)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Shipwrecked on Grey Mist Island (Accepting~)

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:19 pm

Aquila Vesperus || Human Crewmate || ~Darius, Natalia
    Three was better than none is what Aquila didn't say, dark eyes wandering from the captain and doctor to the wreckage of the ship without immediately responding. Technically speaking, the Pandora hadn't been her ship, but she and Cygnus had been on it from the beginning and seeing it beyond all repair hurt. Perhaps even more than the Wyvern before it, it had been with them longer after all. She had to take a slow breath. "Surely there are others? If three could survive, more could." She said finally, gaze glossing over the medic to land firmly on Darius. Years of habit were hard to break, and she was more than accustom to the captain calling the shots, but perhaps not everyone was as good at compartmentalization as she was. She'd deal with everything else -- her twin, together for as long as they'd lived, missing without a trace -- later, when they weren't stranded on a beach with no idea what to do next.

Xemaiko Thoth || Leviathan || ~Open
    Had anyone been around to see it, Xemaiko's irritation still would have been palpable. A mere few weeks he'd been gone, and what had he been greeted with on his return but a distinctly unnatural storm shattering a ship upon the rocks and turning its debris into obstacles he was not willing to risk his haul of plants or his tail fins navigating with the storm still ongoing. It had only just cleared up, allowing him to find a stretch of beach that didn't have humans strewn about it. A thankfully rocky stretch, so he could find a good place to drag himself up without getting covered in sand before downing the silvery liquid he carried in one of the salvaged flasks on his hip that would allow his scales to soften into skin once more and his tail to melt into legs.
    Moments later he was properly standing on the beach, fully dressed and with his deep blue cloak over his shoulders, despite the sun now beating down, covering his bag and the flasks. Water still dripped from his hair and into his face but he ignored it as he glanced around to pinpoint exactly where on the island he'd emerged.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:13 pm

Annamarie “The Ghost” Corwin |22 | Female | Human | Location; Shoreline |tags; Darius, Aquila, Natalia
-------
When Annamarie first signed up for this job she didn't expect much at first. Bu the idea of finding lost treasures and artifacts sung to her like the tales her father used to tell her when she was just a child. But to her surprise and was seemed to be in a sense magical, a freak storm completely took the ship over. Even through with her years of navigational expertise, it seemed impossible that a storm could form so quickly and so sudden. Maybe the rumors and myths surrounding grey mist isle where true. But the young navigator brushed it off until something physical could prove that magic, myth, and rumor where real. All that Annamarie knows is that traveling the sea for most of her life is that a storm doesn't just appear.

The red head woke up with a cough, the tase of sea water lingering in her mouth. She spit out any sand that she had accidentally swallowed from being flung from the crashed ship. Squinting her eyes, she looked around and saw some of the crew survived. She was thankful that most of the crew lived. Standing up she brushed herself off of the sand and looked around for her hat, she walked over to some driftwood that was piled up near the shoreline and thankfully her hat was there, although wet. She grumbled to herself and as she squeezed the water out of her hat and as she did so she noticed some of the crew where standing, and alive.

Rushing over, she greeted her fellow crew and her captain with a nod. “Captain, Darius, Aquila. Good to see you all are here and breathing.”

Kara “Midnight” Harrow| 200 | Female| Water Panther| Location; near village| tags: open
-------
Kara, in her Panther form lay on a rock in the middle of the ocean, sleeping away. It was only until a nearby splash from a wave woke her up. In annoyance she growled and in turn stretched akin to a housecat. Jumping into the waters below her, she hunted down her breakfast for the day where turned out to be a rather large fish. Satisfied, she swam idly towards Grey Mist. Her cat-like eyes narrowed as she swam towards the shoreline near the village. Unlike the others, Kara would rather survive on her own in the dense undergrowth of the jungle that crew on the island. After being washed out to sea at a young age, she didn’t need others to survive, much to the displeasure of the residents. It take a whole village to raise children right? Then why did no one help her when she came back? Kara growled as she reached the shore, and shifted to a human form. Black hair covered golden eyes, as she stayed near the shore. She found some nearby driftwood and with a makeshift knife made out of stone, whittled away at it. Though her ears where alert for anything.
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:27 pm

Darius Rouleau
Human | The Captain
Tagged: Natalia, Aquila
"Right. We can't be the only ones." Darius agreed to Aquila, brushing off the comment Natalia had made, apologising about the ship - it wasn't like there was anything they could do about it now. And he would rather try and push all thought of it away for the time being, act as though they'd just shored up normally. That would be easier than accepting the truth, especially as there were more important things to focus on at the moment.

As he considered their options as to what they should do next - crew, food, fresh water and shelter were all important to try and find - he glanced up as they were approached by another of the crew. Navigator Annamarie. Possibly the youngest of the crew, but she had proved herself to be a darn good navigator. Far better than the previous one they'd had several years ago. "Annamarie - you bring us up to four." Darius greeted her. "I was just about to suggest our next steps." he added, then addressed the small group.

"Let's search the shore, see how far we can go, and try to find some of the others. Maybe see if anyone else lives on the island? We'll need shelter, especially if it rains again and for nightfall." Darius suggested. "We should stick together, it'll be a slower search, but given the circumstances and the unfamiliar island, it'll be safer." he added. It was, he thought, the best course of action, and they wouldn't find much just standing here.

Vivian Abyss
Siren | Resident
Tagged: Dadi
Vivian watched as a few of the humans had walked over to the remains of their ship, but where they'd stood meant they were out of sight now. She sighed. Boring. It was quite amusing to see the devastation they'd have. She wondered how long it would take before they realised that some of the crew did not wash up on the island with them. They were lucky she even let that much of the ship and crew end up on the shore. Now she was bored again. It was unlikely there'd be another ship passing by for quite a long while, so she'd just have to content herself with playing with what was left of the crew.

She dived into the ocean in a graceful arc, then started swimming up to the island. Once she was near enough to tread water, she turned into her human form, her black top extending to her knees as a dress. It took a few moments to figure out her footing, since she did not use her human form often. Then, Vivian wandered down the shore, until she found a crew member that was still unconscious. She poked him with the end of her scythe-like trident - not the sharp end, the other end - before using it to roll him onto his back.

Nikolai Ryba
Sea Serpent | Resident
Tagged: Jesh
Nikolai had intended to carry on working quietly, often preferring to work in silence unless he was needed, but he stopped for a moment and glanced up at Jesh again as she asked a question, concerned. Nikolai was a little confused, but he shook his head. "No. And I or someone else will be around while it is being built, just in case. We have different skills." he explained. The small group of residents that helped to build cabins and other buildings had their own preferences and skillsets for building. Some would go out and get the logs, stone and whatever else required, and others - like Nikolai - would do the actual building.

He started to get back to working, while someone else brought over resources to build the roof, and a ladder for the resident that would be building it to get up to where the roof would be. Nikolai glanced towards Jesh again, as the site started to get a little more busy. "Be careful to not be in way. Don't want to get hurt." he warned.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:35 pm

Natalia Grace Evans- f- 32- human- Medic- Bi; Darius- SO open- may want kids (if they're even allowed)- Tags: Darius and Aquila, Annamarie

The green eyed woman felt a need to ask Aquila about her brother. She then thought better of it, the other didn't seem to know where he was. Natalia hadn't seen him, and no one else brought him up. She gave a quiet sigh...then shook her head. She nodded at the crewmate, saying "Yes, the rest must have made it out too." She then looked over as Darius did, as another voice spoke out to them now.

She nodded her head to Annamarie, saying "Its nice to see you're okay." Though okay was relative...and her eyes did a quick sweep to make sure the other was injured. She was the medic, she had to make sure they were all okay. Not that she had her supplies, they'd all been in the ship...She made a small sound, asking "Are any of you injured?" She hadn't seen any major injuries, she didn't think, and smaller cuts and scrapes healed on their own.

Jesh- f- 21- Kelpie- Grey Mist resident- human, Kelpie, great swimmer, fast runner- pan; Nikolai- SO open- Buckk x Reme: 4 other siblings, Joan- Tags: Nikolai/open

The brown eyed redhead hummed a small sound, then a continuous one. She kept her humming quiet, however, as the other worker looked at her. She nodded to them, waving them off to do their work. She then looked to Nikolai, nodding at him as he spoke. She said "Okay," then "I hope I'm not disturbing the work, by watching...I just wanted to see how it was coming along," she finished. She smiled at the mention of 'skills', then shook her head. She herself had a way with plants, and seeing as she wasn't a typical Kelpie it made sense.

Her type of Kelpie was a sub breed or something, which had flowers. Shaking her head, she hummed quietly as she watched them work. She blinked as he spoke to her again, and she felt her lips twitch. Then again, he probably would have said that to anyone. It didn't necessarily meant he worried for her, but...maybe he did. A small hope maybe he was worrying about her was there, in her mind. "okay, ill be careful, and...um...would you...want to hang out sometime? Like, swim together or something...just... something," she said.

She'd wanted to ask that for a bit of time now.

Since she'd met him more than likely.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:11 am

Dadi Van Keemer - Crew Cook - male - human - homosexual
tags: Vivian

He felt something, but he was sure nobody was not touching him or near him, his eyes wandered to the familiar kitchen, but noticed that it started to move, no it was slowly starting to fade away. The cub of tea on his hand disappeared too and everything around him turned into darkness, but still, he was not afraid of it, he didn't feel anything almost like he was not in his body.

His eyes got wide open, when he tried to get breath, feeling some pain in his head too. He gasped in a little panic as he rolled to his other side and coughed some water out of his mouth He noticed the blood near him, realizing that he likely hit his head on somewhere, he could not remember anything about what had happened or how he even got to the shore.

That's when he noticed the weirdly shaped shadow next to him, his eyes looked at the female "Did you get me in here? What happened? Do you know?" he asked then thought for a moment "Do you even understand me?" he asked her.

Celeste "Valencia" - Island resident - female - Ghost/ Sea dragon - demisexual
tags: open

The singing stopped when she saw a ship's shelf there over some rocks, she had been under the water for several days before now and she was pretty sure that wreck had not been there before. There was that hard storm, which was one of the reasons she didn't get out of the lands, even in her ghost form the heavy winds were not nice at all, and unlike the deep water, the storms didn't hit.

She left the bridge and floated toward the cliff which under the crashed ship was being rested. As she got to the cliff and watched the ship next to it, she realized that it sure was in bad shape, could anyone in that ship be still alive? Though she didn't see any bodies on the ship at all, maybe they were drowned in the sea.

Her eyes looked toward the way of moments near the beach other side of the cliff and the crashed ship which was in a hidden place now, it was barely even seen near the rocks. She saw there a male who seemed not to be a human, maybe she had seen him sometime before, but she was not sure. She didn't hang up with the species on this island that often.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:42 pm

Aquila Vesperus || Human Crewmate || ~Darius, Natalia, Annamarie
    Yet another crew member arrived, bringing their count up to four. She ran her fingers through the short strands of her hair as she squashed down the hope that rose with every familiar face to make their way to the group that had gathered. All things considered, having just four of them alive and well was practically a miracle as it was with the state The Pandora was in. Despite her thoughts lingering, she was in fact paying attention to the conversation at hand. And sticking together truly did seem to be the best option for the moment. They needed information, and supplies, but more important was making sure they didn't lose anyone. {Else.} Aquila stretching her arms out behind her briefly before giving a nod. "Keep within sight of each other, understood." Having a task made things seemingly easier. Something to focus on, rather than milling about.
    "Hm, few bruises and scrapes, nothing that won't fix itself in a couple days." She added when the medic spoke up.

Xemaiko Thoth || Leviathan || ~Open
    Had anyone been around to see it, Xemaiko's irritation still would have been palpable. A mere few weeks he'd been gone, and what had he been greeted with on his return but a distinctly unnatural storm shattering a ship upon the rocks and turning its debris into obstacles he was not willing to risk his haul of plants or his tail fins navigating with the storm still ongoing. It had only just cleared up, allowing him to find a stretch of beach that didn't have humans strewn about it. A thankfully rocky stretch, so he could find a good place to drag himself up without getting covered in sand before downing the silvery liquid he carried in one of the salvaged flasks on his hip that would allow his scales to soften into skin once more and his tail to melt into legs.
    Moments later he was properly standing on the beach, fully dressed and with his deep blue cloak over his shoulders, despite the sun now beating down, covering his bag and the flasks. Water still dripped from his hair and into his face but he ignored it as he glanced around to pinpoint exactly where on the island he'd emerged.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:54 pm

Annamarie “The Ghost” Corwin |22 | Female | Human | Location; Shoreline |tags; Darius, Aquila, Natalia
-------
The red haired female agreed with her captain. “Surely there must be others on this island? Others that must’ve crashed like us on those rocks? Also, sorry for your loss Captian. The Pandora was a beautiful ship.” Annamarie was still slightly soaked from sea water and attempted to squeeze out any from her red hair. Stupid salt water…now my hair is all tangled and a mess.

Sitting down nearby the crew that was currently around her, she took off her soggy boots and drained the water from them, the water turning the sand down below her into wet sand. Even though the young navigator was twenty two years old, she was still a child. So in a child like fashion she made a little sand castle, hoping to ease the tension of what happened to there mode of transport.

Annamarie put her boots back on, thankful they weren’t full of sea water anymore. “Well, I think the first order of business would be to establish shelter. I wouldn’t reckon that anyone would want to be caught in a rouge storm again. And hopefully on the search maybe we can try and find my navigating tools?”

She turned to Natalia. “Nothing time won’t fix! Just some minor bruises and cuts. Nothing too serious.”

Kara “Midnight” Harrow| 200 | Female| Water Panther| Location; near village| tags: open
-------
Kara, in her Panther form lay on a rock in the middle of the ocean, sleeping away. It was only until a nearby splash from a wave woke her up. In annoyance she growled and in turn stretched akin to a housecat. Jumping into the waters below her, she hunted down her breakfast for the day where turned out to be a rather large fish. Satisfied, she swam idly towards Grey Mist. Her cat-like eyes narrowed as she swam towards the shoreline near the village. Unlike the others, Kara would rather survive on her own in the dense undergrowth of the jungle that crew on the island. After being washed out to sea at a young age, she didn’t need others to survive, much to the displeasure of the residents. It take a whole village to raise children right? Then why did no one help her when she came back? Kara growled as she reached the shore, and shifted to a human form. Black hair covered golden eyes, as she stayed near the shore. She found some nearby driftwood and with a makeshift knife made out of stone, whittled away at it. Though her ears where alert for anything.
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:27 pm

Darius Rouleau
Human | The Captain
Tagged: Natalia, Aquila,
Annamarie
Ah, that would be a start, Darius thought. He hadn't actually checked whether he'd been particularly injured yet, though he figured that if he noticeably had been, then someone would have said something by now. Still, he did a brief check over himself just to make sure. "Nothing major here myself, Natalia. Though we'll let you know if any of that changes." he said to the medic, but thinking about it, he wasn't sure if any of her supplies had survived the crash. Maybe something would wash up, but whether or not it would be usable... okay, time to focus.

Glancing towards Annamarie, he tensed slightly as she mentioned The Pandora. It still stung quite a bit, losing the ship, but it was not something he was willing to process right now. "Thank you," he replied, and while he noted her suggestion, he had already made his mind up. "Shelter is a good point, but if anyone else is here, then they may well be injured and time is of the essence. Besides, it seems like we still have several hours of daylight, so there is plenty of time to find more solid ground to establish shelter later on. Although, yes, certainly keep an eye out for any supplies or tools that may have washed up as well." he explained.

Right. No point in standing around for much longer, he thought. Darius looked up and down the shore, then he picked a direction and started walking. He mostly expected that the others would follow, as he kept an eye out for hopefully someone else or even some supplies.

Vivian Abyss
Siren | Resident
Tagged: Dadi
As soon as the human started moving on his own, Vivian took a step back, not wanting to be too close now. She folded her arms across her chest, waiting for the human to get his bearings and notice her - which he soon did, asking several questions in the space of what must have been ten seconds. Ugh. So talkative.
"Yes, I understand you," Vivian started, with a snap. She detested the idea that she may have saved the humans. It was certainly not intentional. And she wasn't going to act like the fairytale mermaid that saved the drowning sailor. Not when she knew how selfish and awful humans were now.

"I assure you, you and some of your pathetic crewmates still being alive was not my intention. How any of you got so lucky is a mystery to me." Vivian replied, with a scowl. She gestured down the shore, where, far off, the silhouettes of some of the remaining crew and half the remains of The Pandora were. It seemed like it would take a good fifteen, twenty, minutes of brisk walking to get there. "Though if they don't get to you soon I doubt that head wound would get much better." she gestured towards the spot on his head.

Nikolai Ryba
Sea Serpent | Resident
Tagged: Jesh
Nikolai shrugged. It wasn't often that others really wanted to watch. So, he wasn't really used to it, but he didn't mind too much. He was sure that one of the others would mention if they were bothered about being watched. And, of course, honest as ever, Nikolai replied as such, "As long as you're not in the way, I do not mind." He did not like to beat around the bush, and always thought that being completely honest was the best way to be. Besides, it was all he really knew to be. He couldn't stand liars, and was quite known to be the one to call out anyone that he knew to be lying.

Nikolai raised an eyebrow when Jesh asked if he would want to hang out with her sometime. It was a rather forward request, and definitely not one that he'd expected. "I will have to see if I have some time. Not today, though. Busy, of course." Nikolai replied, and patted the log he'd fitted as a post for one corner of the porch. "What else might 'something' be?" he asked, as he started laying down planks of wood to make up the floor for the porch.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:10 am

Natalia Grace Evans- f- 32- human- Medic- Bi; Darius- SO open- may want kids (if they're even allowed)- Tags: Darius and Aquila, Annamarie

The green eyed woman smiled and nodded as she looked at the others. "Well, I'm glad none of you are hurt too badly, because...I don't know if any of my supplies have washed up. I also don't like seeing any of you in pain." Her quick once over of them all had shown nothing anyway. Minor cuts and scrapes, scratches, things that didn't need to be bothered. Now, if these were children she'd have given bandages or such. Kids didn't seem to like any kind of injuries. They weren't kids and she wasn't on the mainland, though, so...she couldn't do that.

She couldn't give injured kids salves and bandages, and though she liked kids she didn't mind. She liked working on the ship, with these adult sailors. She was all for pediatricians but...not for herself being one. Shaking those thoughts away, she looked at the others. "Has...anyone seen Dadi?" she asked, that was someone they needed to look for. They needed their cook, even on an island he could probably find edible stuff, food. She hummed a small sound. She looked around, trying to see if she could spot the man, but she didn't see him.

Jesh- f- 21- Kelpie- Grey Mist resident- human, Kelpie, great swimmer, fast runner- pan; Nikolai- SO open- Buckk x Reme: 4 other siblings, Joan- Tags: Nikolai

The brown eyed redhead hummed quietly a couple moments, as she stood there. She smiled as she watched the work for a moment. She then blinked and looked to Nikolai, as he spoke again. She nodded as she looked at him, saying "I won't get in the way." She hadn't hung out with him before, but she'd seen him. Of course she had, they lived on the same island; he didn't seem to like liars. She knew for sure that some people on this island were liars...She didn't like liars, jerks, bullies, anything bad natured or mean, so she liked that about him.

Jesh giggled a bit, saying "Well, I did say 'swimming or something', so...anything not swimming. Something would be doing anything besides swimming." She then realized he'd actually agreed to spend time. She blinked then blushed a bit, before shaking her head. She softly and sweetly smiled, nodding as she said "Okay, not today, but maybe some other day." She then continued to watch, watching him mostly.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:15 am

Dadi Van Keemer - Crew Cook - male - human - homosexual
tags: Vivian

He looked at the woman standing next to him, his eyes wide open with confusion as he didn't really even get what was she talking about "...What did I do to you?, no need to be so rude...I didn't sink the ship...I could be sailing in the ocean not being sitting here by the very moment" he told her as he moved to trying to get up.

He felt a little dizzy when doing so, but he didn't care about it too much. He looked at the shore for a moment, before himself and then at the woman "I see, there is no way for you to save me, sorry about my mistake...I am too dry and so are you..." he said as his eyes followed the steps coming to the water to his way. He didn't say how odd that was as there were no steps anywhere else.

He looked at her again when she mentioned his head wound "Hah, the wound, this is just a scratch, I've experienced worse..." he said to her then looked around "You've seen my crewmates, then where are they?" he asked her then sighed "Or I can look for them myself too, it's not like you need to answer to if you don't want to" he said to her, he had the feeling the woman seriously didn't want them here.

Celeste "Valencia" - Island resident - female - Ghost/ Sea dragon - demisexual
tags: open

The singing stopped when she saw a ship's shelf there over some rocks, she had been under the water for several days before now and she was pretty sure that wreck had not been there before. There was that hard storm, which was one of the reasons she didn't get out of the lands, even in her ghost form the heavy winds were not nice at all, and unlike the deep water, the storms didn't hit.

She left the bridge and floated toward the cliff which under the crashed ship was being rested. As she got to the cliff and watched the ship next to it, she realized that it sure was in bad shape, could anyone in that ship be still alive? Though she didn't see any bodies on the ship at all, maybe they were drowned in the sea.

Her eyes looked toward the way of moments near the beach other side of the cliff and the crashed ship which was in a hidden place now, it was barely even seen near the rocks. She saw there a male who seemed not to be a human, maybe she had seen him sometime before, but she was not sure. She didn't hang up with the species on this island that often.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me