Hunted - Nonhuman RP CLOSED AND STARTED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Hunted - Nonhuman RP OPEN (CLOSING SOON)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:28 pm

Is this the starting post, or are you going to post Oleander?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:29 pm

OOC

Starting
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunted - Nonhuman RP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:08 pm

Jamie- genderfluid- elf- Rain- agile, archery, medicine making, cooking, self healing, animals like them, song and dance- Shift (cat, fox, pony)- deer friend, pet bunny- crush: Oleander- Tags: everyone?

The pointed eared one flicked long golden hair back, getting it behind their shoulders. It wasn't going to stay that way...not if they had to lean over or such. The tanned one then let green eyes wander. They looked at the others there, others of a group that had formed. Shaking their head, they looked at the werewolf first. They could tell this was a werewolf because the other had shown their ears and tail a couple times.

Froste- agender- only attracted to agender or boys- Werewolf- Moon- human, humanoid, wolf- Sly- Tags: everyone?

The white wolf was currently in human form, and had pale skin as well as white hair. Their very pale light cream ears had shown a couple times. Their tail had as well, only when humans weren't around to see...The reddish eyed one had ended up in a group of seven. This was seven including themself, that was to say, otherwise it was a group of six. Shaking their head, they noticed the elf was looking at them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:58 pm

Barbara | Siren | human disguise | they/she/he
Waist length box braids with streaks of seaweed green. Normally mottled dark gray rock-looking skin and fully pitch black eyes, but their skin turns deep brown and scleras turn white in human disguise.

Bob looks around at the rest of the group. Being this clumped up is making them nervous. It's easier to get caught in a bigger group like this, but they know it's also much easier to outsmart a human scout with a group than it is alone.

"Did we lose them?" they whisper into the quiet huddle, not addressing anyone specifically. They look back and forth at everyone, then glance over their shoulder for good measure.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VRISKA: What sort of hideous dimwitted 8aloney drivel are you spouting out your prattle socket this time?
TAVROS: wHAT i MEAN IS,
TAVROS: i *CONVINCED* THEM ALL TO JOIN ME, vRISKA,
TAVROS: uSING WORDS,
TAVROS: aND SMILES,
TAVROS: aND FRIENDSHIP, }:D

VRISKA: No...
TAVROS: nO?
VRISKA: NO........
TAVROS: bUT,
TAVROS: hAVE YOU CONSIDERED,
TAVROS: yES???
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:54 pm

Thesis. Female. Quetzalcoatl. Sun class. new ability Absorb. currently human
      Thesis was staring at the sky with an unknown expression while nibbling on a piece of grass to cure her boredom. One leg was crossed over the other and lazily dangling in the air; her head rested on her locked arms. The dry earth had barely encased her entire body, yet her mind had already painted a future image of herself being swallowed by the earth. The closer she is to it, the closer she can find her answer to her conclusion.

Her thoughts were suddenly broken off by a small voice near her. Right, currently she is being rebellious by running with these people. She had reconsidered living with humans and continued playing that role. However, if she missed this golden opportunity there may be a slip-up in her plan, which may cost her life. Slipping away by spitting out lies, Thesis can still play deception without others knowing. In the end, she follows along with the group throughout the journey. Thesis quietly examined the group without crossing the line but occasionally tried to warm up to them so there would be mutual acknowledgment. The female often becomes distracted whenever Froste reveals their animal part; Oleander's combat abilities; Jamie's delicious cuisines; studying Lester's jaw movements; Bob's shifting features; and Marble's shapeshifting.

Thesis pulled out the grass from her mouth before she flipped her body to the box-braided individual - Bob. She playfully twirls the grass, "hmm... It's only temporary." She suddenly spoke up without looking at the individual. She then added while raising her arm, "if y'all need a sacrifice, I am here." Thesis shrugged after making a bold declaration.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:22 am

Oleander - genderfluid. Harpy. poison. Bad feeling.

Oleander sat in the group frantically trying to keep their wing feathers away from every one.

“I think we lost them.” Oleander sighed with relief. The groups tension had dropped a little. Jerking his arms to the side she asked “is every one ok? Any wounds?” Looking over at the elf he smiled relieved that te group was ok.
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:22 am

Oleander sat in the group frantically trying to keep their wing feathers away from every one.

“I think we lost them.” Oleander sighed with relief. The groups tension had dropped a little. Jerking his arms to the side she asked “is every one ok? Any wounds?” Looking over at the elf he smiled relieved that the group was ok.
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby letterquill » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:41 am

Lester, he/it, shadow human, dark, frost

Lester sighed, picking at his fingers, wondering why he was still here. Call it morbid curiosity, he supposed. He slouched against a tree, watching the others, still uncertain where he stood in this group. He chuckled a bit at Thesis mentioning a sacrifice. "I could help with that, sounds fun." It used to be fun when he would go around spooking humans. However, that had been quite a while ago. At least then humans weren't so angry.

"Yeah, all fine here," he muttered to Oleander's question. He took off his hat, twirling it around. He already wanted to get moving again. "Hopefully they aren't." he grumbled, referring to the humans.
letterquill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:50 am

Jamie- genderfluid- elf- Rain- agile, archery, medicine making, cooking, self healing, animals like them, song and dance- Shift (cat, fox, pony)- deer friend, pet bunny- crush: Oleander- Tags: everyone

The pointed eared one turned green eyes to the harpy, their object of affection. They're pretty sure that's one thing that can be called. Shaking their head, they said "I'm fine," as they have a self healing ability anyway. "Are...are you okay, Oleander?" they then ask, wanting to be sure. The harpy was asking everyone else if they were all okay. Someone should be asking Oleander if Oleander is okay as well.

Froste- agender- only attracted to agender or boys- Werewolf- Moon- human, humanoid, wolf- Sly- Tags: everyone

The white haired and reddish eyed one hummed a bit and looked at the elf. When Jamie focused on Oleander, Froste looked away once more. They shook their head a couple times, then looked at the others. They offered a smile, though frowned when a sacrifice was mentioned... "I don't think a sacrifice is a good idea...if you mean sacrificing yourself." They shook their head a couple more times.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunted - Nonhuman RP CLOSED AND STARTED

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:41 am

“I’m fine other than a small scratch, doesn’t hurt though.” She smiled affectionately, but awkwardly at the elf. That wasn’t the truth, the back of her right wing had a long cut down it and some flight feathers had been ripped off. If someone tried to treat it they would only get hurt.

Angling her wings so that the blood (hopefully) wouldn’t drip down, she looked towards the sky to avoid letting the others see her wince in pain. “We should move under night fall, so they can’t find us.” She suggested.
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me