Hunted - Nonhuman RP CLOSED AND STARTED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Hunted - Nonhuman RP CLOSED AND STARTED

Postby tavros. » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:00 pm

Bob - Siren - Sea - Storm call

It's good to know that everyone is mostly ok, but Bob is still worried.

"I think we should stick together and help each other.," she insists, voice only quivering a little. "I don't want any sacrifices..."

She scans the surroundings, and sees the edge of a forest not too far away. "Maybe we should hide in the trees until dark? I don't know how long that'll be though."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VRISKA: What sort of hideous dimwitted 8aloney drivel are you spouting out your prattle socket this time?
TAVROS: wHAT i MEAN IS,
TAVROS: i *CONVINCED* THEM ALL TO JOIN ME, vRISKA,
TAVROS: uSING WORDS,
TAVROS: aND SMILES,
TAVROS: aND FRIENDSHIP, }:D

VRISKA: No...
TAVROS: nO?
VRISKA: NO........
TAVROS: bUT,
TAVROS: hAVE YOU CONSIDERED,
TAVROS: yES???
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunted - Nonhuman RP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:34 pm

Jamie- genderfluid- elf- Rain- agile, archery, medicine making, cooking, self healing, animals like them, song and dance- Shift (cat, fox, pony)- deer friend, pet bunny- crush: Oleander- Tags: everyone

The pointed eared one smiled at the harpy, in an affectionate sort of way. They'd managed to grab their bag, and had brought along dried meat and fruit and other stuff like that. Snacks more like, just...food that didn't need cooked. They'd also brought water, so they asked "Does anyone need food or water?"

It wasn't a lot of water...and everyone would end up having to share it. It should be enough to get them away from here and to a new town, at least. Shaking their head, they noticed how Oleander angled her wing...Jamie said "Oleander...are you sure you aren't hurt?" as she knew she could heal her.

She had self healing, the poison didn't scare her.

She'd been poisoned by a stupid snake as a child, in fact.

Froste- agender- only attracted to agender or boys- Werewolf- Moon- human, humanoid, wolf- Sly- Tags: everyone

The white haired and reddish eyed one looked at the others. They offered a smile, though frowned when a sacrifice was mentioned ... "I don't think a sacrifice is a good idea...if you mean sacrificing yourself." They shook their head a couple more times, and looked at Bob. They then looked at Oleander, saying "Yeah...yeah, that's a good idea." They just hoped tonight, or any night soon, wouldn't be a full moon...or the group would have problems.

(just because my personal bias is that werewolf wolf forms are huge...like seven or eight feet tall at least, which...Idk if that's the size of a bear but some people go with bear size.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:13 pm

Thesis. Female. Quetzalcoatl. Sun class. new ability Absorb. currently human
      While she couldn't read Lester's face, his chuckle was a sign of approval. However, there were still individuals who reacted to her declaration with uneasiness. She gave them a reassuring smile, "Do you think I will just jump into flame without prior planning?" She felt the longer her explanation was, the more words she would fumble.

It wasn't difficult for Thesis to notice the harpy was displaying unusual behavior by judging their arm movement; one of their wings attempted to conceal the other and the smell of their bitter blood couldn't be hidden from her. Her smile faintly trembled but she continued to hold on. "All good!~" She answered while raising her arm, signaling Oleander's injury. After everyone pretty much answered with typical responses to the question, someone finally brought up the harpy's injuries, Thesis also added on. "Oleander, why do you smell so good?" Harpies are pretty much just chickens to her.

She finally released the piece of grass between her fingers before patting the grass from her body. Her figure began ominously walking towards the harpy. Thesis smiled at Jamie, "Jamie, do you need an assistant?"Sorry for the terrible quality.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby letterquill » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:44 am

Lester, he/it, shadow human, dark, frost

Lester watched the others talk, only half listening to the conversation. Glancing back at the direction they came from, he shrugged, still twirling his hat. "Haven't heard anything in a while," he supplied, not exactly wanting to choose one way or the other. Eying the food and water half interestedly, he shook his head to Jamie. He didn't eat a lot and would always be mildly amused at how often other people ate. Starting to feel a little more at ease, he sat against the tree, becoming a bit more hazy on the edges.
letterquill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:48 am

Oleander - genderfluid. Harpy. poison. Bad feeling.
"Y-yes I'm fine." She stuttered stepping back slightly. Yelping when Thesis walked towards her and commented on the smell of her blood.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunted - Nonhuman RP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:42 pm

Jamie- genderfluid- elf- Rain- agile, archery, medicine making, cooking, self healing, animals like them, song and dance- Shift (cat, fox, pony)- deer friend, pet bunny- crush: Oleander- Tags: everyone

The pointed eared one shook her head as she looked at the other. However, when Thesis started reacting to something, she began to realize. Then, when Thesis began to approach her and Oleander, she made a small sound. She moved between the two, and looked at Oleander.

"Oleander... Please let me heal you, ill be fine; I have self healing, and I was poisoned as a child. I'm not afraid of poison," she said. She then said "Thesis! Don't touch Oleander," as she thought the Quetzecoatl would attack the other. They didn't like the way she was approaching.

Froste- agender- only attracted to agender or boys- Werewolf- Moon- human, humanoid, wolf- Sly- Tags: everyone

The white haired and reddish eyed one growled at the Quetzelcoatl. "You aren't here to eat any of us..." they said, seeing how she was reacting. Now they could tell Oleander was injured. They'd been smelling blood, they were a wolf after all, they just hadn't known who it was coming from. Seeing how Thesis was approaching Jamie and Oleander, they didn't like it. "Jamie doesn't need help, they can heal people just fine."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:43 pm

Thesis. Female. Quetzalcoatl. Sun class. new ability Absorb. human -> serpent
      Thesis stopped in her tracks after she heard a warning from Froste. She crossed her arms and grinned at them, "Jamie, just heal this stubborn child already. Oleander, do you want pain or nah? If there is an infection, you can only blame yourself for it. Do you want to walk around like a duck or carry you like a child? Aren't wings Harpies' main source of movement? It will take a while to let it naturally heal, so just let Jamie help you." As she spouts these words, her ears begin to flush rosy color. "I have plenty of energy so I'll start preparing 'sacrifice'." Thesis then murmured her final words. "Dumb bird..." She reverts to her smallest serpent form before shily slithering next to Lester. Her body curled into a ball before raising her head towards Lester. She stared at the individual in trance; currently brainstorming the upcoming plan.

[[If everyone wasn't so defensive, Thesis would've sent Oleander to a good dream through her absorb so Jamie can easily finish the job.]]
Last edited by Soup5 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:08 am

Bob's eyes go wide as Jamie and the others advance on Oleander to care for her wound. She feels useless not knowing how to care for any wounds, but also feels a little more able to relax among the trees. The offer of water is tempting, but they know drinking water isn't the best way for them to hydrate, so they silently hope to find a pond or river soon. They back away from the others and end up standing against a tree a few feet away from Lester. They jump when it speaks, not having realized it was so close by, but they're quickly distracted by Thesis transforming. She nearly disappears in the forest floor, but they think she's still nearby, so they speak into the space.

"Why do you want a sacrifice so bad? I just don't see the benefit... We're all here because we're trying to survive, you shouldn't just throw that away..."

VRISKA: What sort of hideous dimwitted 8aloney drivel are you spouting out your prattle socket this time?

tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby letterquill » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:16 am

Oh, that's why they're getting upset. Lester realized, just then realizing exactly what was going on with Froste and Jamie's defensive movements. He'd thought it was just Thesis commenting randomly. He let out an apologetic mutter when Bob jumped at his words.

Not wanting to get involved in the argument yet, it sank against the tree some more, mildly surprised when Thesis transformed to slither nearby. "Maybe we should just rest for now. Let's not get in a fight this quickly, maybe? " he said calmly, shrugging at the others, not sure if this was the right thing to say in this moment.
letterquill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:32 am

Bob settles to the forest floor, back to a tree trunk and arms wrapping around her folded legs. She sighs and rests her chin on her knees, which muffles her next words a bit.

"You're right, we shouldn't fight, but...where can we rest? I don't really want to stay on the ground, but I doubt I can actually sleep in a tree... Maybe we should wander around and look for a safe place here, now that the humans seem to have lost our trail?"

As they speak, they pet a small patch of moss with their fingertips, relishing the cool damp feeling. "...Maybe somewhere with more water."

tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me