We Protect Our City (werewolf rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

We Protect Our City (werewolf rp

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:08 pm

WE PROTECT OUR CITY

Welcome to The Big Easy ,The Crescent City, New Orleans Louisiana. Steeped in the traditions of Jazz music and deeply rooted in Voodoo the Big Easy is a mecca for certain supernatural forces. Witches and vampires have called this city home for a millenia while werewolves have only been here for the last four hundred years. Ruled by the Alpha King and his Luna Queen the city is protected by their Pack and several satellite packs.

It's that time of year again, the week before Mardi Gras and the first of two annual mating balls hosted by the Royal Pack. The Big Easy is filling up with human tourists and werewolves. The humans are arriving to enjoy the endless parties of Mardi Gras and the werewolves are coming from all over the country to attend the mating Ball in hopes of finding their mate.

Where do you stand are you a Rouge werewolf hoping to prove yourself to the gathered Alphas in hopes of finding a new pack or are you working with wolf hunters looking to bring down the werewolves forever? Or are you a wolf hunter set on ending the werewolves?

This is New Orleans and remember we have a saying around here cherries Laissez les bon temps rouler, or let the good times roll."
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me