Withering Lies - (wip feel free to mark)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Withering Lies - (wip feel free to mark)

Postby RosieGem15 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:01 pm

Withering Lies

Backstory\Lore
A normal world full of humans and elves, On the contient of Neawaphere, They existed in peace. Not showing nessacerily kindness, but not starting wars and stuff like that.
The elvin king, Genbalar Royalspark And his wife, Presyra Royalspark, Had a twin sons, Norren and Sarlar. Sarlar's hair was golden blond, and grown free. He looked as of his father Genbalar, Kingly. Norren on the otherhand had the black hair of his mother, but he made his hair stout and raggly. Not like his mother had her slim, slick hair. But Norren dreamed of kingship. at first it was cute, a '2 year old bossing us around hee-hee!' But then It grew to greed. Sarlar became more popular. Kind, Wise, and carrying the Royalspark genes.
The humans though had crazy stuff in the 'undergrouth' of the kingdom. King Zopa GlowCatch and Queen Jada GlowCatch had each thing under control. They had a son, Sif. Next in line for throne. And three daughters, Eren, Loshe and Due. Eren was the oldest, cheating on (We need a human charicter played by someone). But Loshe was single and grumpy. But each human in the palce that was not Sif, The king or queen knew Due was in love with a elf named Kyler Bladeweilder, a heroic warrior of the elven army. Also when i said crazy stuff earlyer i ment stealing, not knowing who's in charge and
RosieGem15

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me