Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:08 pm

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Pack house- Tags: Jarek, doctor

She nodded as she looked at the other female, saying "I could smell all their scents. I thought I recognized one of the scents a little. I feel like the other male, Tara's mate, might be from a different pack. I know we let other wolves stay with her, so our satellite packs probably do too. Anyway...I'm glad they found each other. Ah, yes...Jarek will definitely question the rouge once healed up."

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Rick maybe- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina

The brunette chuckles a bit as he looked down at her, because she'd apologized. "Its fine...I don't mind it, since its just a little water." He said this and shook his head, smiling kindly down at her. He hummed a bit, noticing how she seemed to be embarrassed. He then nodded as she spoke of the stupid rouge... He said "I know, that must have been so scary...but the rouge has been captured, right? They'll get what they deserve..." he said this with a bit of a growl. He then smiled at her again, and noticed the blush. He tilted his head and breathed in, then out, swallowing a bit. He then asked "Davina, do you, um...like me?" though didn't specify in what way he meant.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: open

The green eyed golden brown haired girl hummed a small sound. She'd finished eating, so now she headed outside, but she smelled something...She could smell those two brothers, their human scents anyway. She could smell them leaving the camp, and she wondered why...She thought, if she followed them, she could get rewarded. Davina would like to hear about this, yes, that's what she thought at first. She phased to wolf form, and began to lope. However, as she got closer she thought maybe she just shouldn't tell the others...

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: Tara

The turquoise eyed golden haired man winced a bit as she whimpered. She must be feeling pain from her wounds...so he said "Hush...settle." He patted her arms, then went back to petting her hair. He smiled now, and watching as she turned her head to him.

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra, Jack

The dark haired girl said "I, uh...not really, not yet, but I want to be his friend." She then winced as he came over but seemed annoyed...She sighed a bit, shaking her head as she looked at him. "Sorry...I didn't know how else to get your attention, and you don't seem to want to be here. I figured being with us might help, or.. that we could leave. We could go outside the cafeteria somewhere and talk."

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Kianna, Umi

The lighter mahogany skinned dark brown haired one hummed a bit. Ambery eyes with brown ringing the pupils widened a bit. She scolded herself and shook her head, then gave a small smile and a nod. "Its nice to meet you," she said to her, glad to know one of their names. She looked to Kianna and Jack, asking "What are your names?" She didn't know Umi had a sister, either, since she hadn't seen her yet.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: X

The long haired dark haired woman hummed and looked at the pups. Rinn and Kuma giggled as they ran in their human forms. However, they were quick to phase to wolf pups, and even pups were much bigger than normal wolves. The two pups wrestled and tumbled. Kuma yelped, so Amaya got worried and phased as well. She went over to nose at him, then began to get this feeling...and looked up. She didn't know what the feeling was, but it wasn't good. She sniffed the air a bit, but nothing was going on here aside from that rouge having been caught.

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; turquoise eyed brunette; Aiyana the Shiloh Shep)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Inn, Catherina

The golden haired werewolf yawned and shook their head a bit. He hummed and smiled as he looked at his adopted daughter a moment. The turquoise eyed brunette girl smiled as she looked back at him. He then looked to her panda/Shiloh shepherd, Aiyana. They patted the dog, then watched the two head back for the room. They nearly jumped as they heard a voice, looking to see Catherina. "Oh, Catherina! I'm glad you made it back safe," he said first and foremost. He then said "Oh...everything has been good, we got a couple new people staying for a bit."

(not Angel's characters.
I decided random NPCs to continue following that narrative.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:08 pm

|| Davina Svärd || Female || 18 || Werewolf || Daughter to Jarek and Nathalie Svärd || Tagged: Brooks ||

She listened to the older male and ”Yea the rouge has been caught and captured. And they most definitely will, I’ll make sure that they do.” she said. She knew her own father would make them pay but Davina wanted her own way with the rouge and make sure they got what they deserved. The young woman heard his last question and she glanced up at him, her green blue eyes looking into his. I…..I….I do….” the red headed woman said, a light blush dusted her cheeks.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:00 am

Tara settled a little under Codi's hand his scent flooded flooded her nose and made her feel safe and wanted. Her wolf Artemis woke fully now as she felt her mate's touch and she softly reached Tara you need to wake up now. Our mate is here and he wants to get to know us. Ive been talking with his wolf Korin and I know how scared they are of losing us. They just found us. Korin told me that Codi has seen the old scars from the rouge attack in Baton Rouge five years ago. I know you'rein pain from today's attack but you've got to wake up. Korin told me that Alpha Jarek was attacked today as well. Tara shivered slightly at the thought of the tough Crimson Fang Alpha being attacked This pain is worse than that attack. This time I can feel the silver burning my skin and the wolfsbane flowing through my bloodstream. It seems like with every breath I take it feels like my lungs are on fire and being pulled out. I do feel our mate's presence and I want to wake up to meet him. Once we wake up and heal from this attack we can spend a lot of time getting to know them. Has Korin let you see him through his eyes yet or is that just something that only my family can do because of their gift? Tara replied as she struggled to open her eyes wanting to see their mate's face for the first time.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:36 am

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Pack house- Tags: Jarek

She hummed quietly as she brushed at her reddish brown hair a moment. She then reached out to run a hand over his arm for a moment. She put her hand to his hair, touching it and brushing it a bit. She said "Jarek, I'm right here...and you're going to be just fine. You'll wake up and you'll heal, and you'll see Davina again and me. You'll get to question and deal with that annoying rouge, as well."

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Rick maybe- SO: Davina?- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina

The brunette nodded as he looked down at her, as he was at least a bit taller than her. He said "Im glad they've been caught...as they don't deserve to be free." He then nodded again as she said shed make sure they got dealt with. He already knew Jarek was going to have his two minutes with them. Which didn't literally just mean two minutes. It was some sort of saying he'd heard from someone else. Shaking his head, he stood up straighter and said "Oh, that's good, because I like you too. Um...so do you...want to be mates or just like...boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: open

The green eyed golden brown haired girl hummed a small sound. She'd finished eating, so now she headed outside, but she smelled something...She could smell those two brothers, their human scents anyway. She could smell them leaving the camp, and she wondered why...She thought, if she followed them, she could get rewarded. Davina would like to hear about this, yes, that's what she thought at first. She phased to wolf form, and began to lope. However, as she got closer she thought maybe she just shouldn't tell the others...

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: Tara

The turquoise eyed golden haired man smiled as he felt her settle under his touch. He continued to pet her hair, smiling a bit more as he did so. She had such a nice scent and was so pretty, even all her scars. Someone had told him once, a scar means 'I survived' which was surely true. An injury that deep should be bad...but if it scarred over you were alive. If you lived and it scarred over, it was a good thing. He didn't find such things ugly or bad, he thought they should be a source of pride. Especially if you'd been attacked. If you survived and they, the bad guy or animal, didn't, a scar should be like a medal. Shaking his head, he listened as Korin said I love her so much. I can tell how much you love her human side, too. He nodded silently, glad no one else was in the room now either. Then again, they were all werewolves, they'd probably get why he was nodding to himself. He could tell how happy the wolf was. Korin was wagging his tail, internally of course seeing as they were human right now. Yes, I do love her, and I can tell how much you love her wolf. What's her wolf's name? he asked Korin. He heard him say 'Artemis,' and smiled, that was such a lovely name. He nodded his head, to himself once more, and continued to smile. He then looked at Tara, feeling a struggle from her. Assuming she was trying to open her eyes, he said "You can do it; I believe in you."

(not sure if you wanted him to be able to do that too or not. So I'll let you post Artemis telling her if Korin could do that or if its just a family thing for Tara's family)

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra, Jack

The dark haired girl said "I, uh...not really, not yet, but I want to be his friend." She then winced as he came over but seemed annoyed...She sighed a bit, shaking her head as she looked at him. "Sorry...I didn't know how else to get your attention, and you don't seem to want to be here. I figured being with us might help, or.. that we could leave. We could go outside the cafeteria somewhere and talk."

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Kianna, Umi

The lighter mahogany skinned dark brown haired one hummed a bit. Ambery eyes with brown ringing the pupils widened a bit. She scolded herself and shook her head, then gave a small smile and a nod. "Its nice to meet you," she said to her, glad to know one of their names. She looked to Kianna and Jack, asking "What are your names?" She didn't know Umi had a sister, either, since she hadn't seen her yet.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: X

The long haired dark haired woman hummed and looked at the pups. Rinn and Kuma giggled as they ran in their human forms. However, they were quick to phase to wolf pups, and even pups were much bigger than normal wolves. The two pups wrestled and tumbled. Kuma yelped, so Amaya got worried and phased as well. She went over to nose at him, then began to get this feeling...and looked up. She didn't know what the feeling was, but it wasn't good. She sniffed the air a bit, but nothing was going on here aside from that rouge having been caught.

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; turquoise eyed brunette; Aiyana the Shiloh Shep)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Inn, Catherina

The golden haired werewolf yawned and shook their head a bit. He hummed and smiled as he looked at his adopted daughter a moment. The turquoise eyed brunette girl smiled as she looked back at him. He then looked to her panda/Shiloh shepherd, Aiyana. They patted the dog, then watched the two head back for the room. They nearly jumped as they heard a voice, looking to see Catherina. "Oh, Catherina! I'm glad you made it back safe," he said first and foremost. He then said "Oh...everything has been good, we got a couple new people staying for a bit."

(not Angel's characters.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:41 pm

Artemis shook out her crimson pelt in Tara's mind as she stood weakly Korin says he doesnt think he can do that but he's never tried. I've seen his human half though and you will love him. I'm going to show him me through my our eyes. I think he's going to love my color. I also think Codi will love the color of your eyes once you have opened them. she said as she helped Tara find the strength to open her eyes.
Tara's eyes fluttered open and she blinked a few times before her hazel eyes focused on Codi's handsome face. She gave him a shy smile. "Hi, not exactly the way you would want to meet your mate huh?" She said softly her voice holding that soft Southern accent. wow Artemis youre right he is very handsome. I could see us being very happy together. I always thought Id find my mate in the bayou back home but I'm glad he's not a swamp rat. Not that it's a bad thing because we're born and raised in the bayous. she replied as she studied their mate's face.

[Had to throw in that bit about Tara/Artemis being a "swamp rat" since they are born and raised on a compound bordering the bayous of Jefferson Parish Louisiana]
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:43 pm

|| Davina Svärd || 18 || Female || Werewolf || Daughter of Jarek and Nathalie Svärd || Tagged: Brooks ||

She became a bit flustered from his question and had to process it all. Sure she had been on dates in the past, but none of them were ever serious since she was younger and wasn’t really sure on what she wanted. But now at 18 almost 19, she knew what she wanted and knew that she had to be careful. ”I…..I…..Uh….I don’t know….I mean I think so? But what if we aren’t meant to be together at the Ball? Then what? I want to be with you Brooks I do, but you also got to think about the ball. It’s not just us that has to feel the connection. Our wolves as well.” she said, worried.

If their wolves didn’t have that connection or “zing” as her grandmother liked to call it, then it could be dangerous. And of course the only real way to know if it’s really meant to be is at the Ball where hundreds of people will be there. She didn’t know what would happen. So much was put on her shoulders and she hated being the next alpha in line.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:49 pm

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Pack house- Tags: Jarek

She hummed quietly as she brushed at her reddish brown hair a moment. She then reached out to run a hand over his arm for a moment. She put her hand to his hair, touching it and brushing it a bit. She said "Jarek, I'm right here...and you're going to be just fine. You'll wake up and you'll heal, and you'll see Davina again and me. You'll get to question and deal with that annoying rouge, as well."

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Rick maybe- SO: Davina?- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina

The brunette sighed a bit, and looked down at her as she spoke. "I mean...my wolf feels pretty excited to me, but...is yours doing anything?" he asked. He didn't actually really know how these things worked. Maybe they'd only actually know once they were at the Ball. "I mean, the Ball IS only like two to three days away, maybe even less than that. We'll definitely know then," he said to her. All he really knew was his own parents had actually met in their pack. They'd been in the same pack, which had been a bunch of smaller families together. None of the families had been related to another family in the pack, either. He'd been told his parents just...knew.

The turquoise eyed golden haired man listened as Korin spoke to him again. She wanted to know if we could do this thing, show me her through your eyes. I said I didn't know if we could do that. We could try though, he said to his human self, whom once again nodded. Oh, I can't wait to see her, I bet she's just beautiful. Like the human side, he then said to his own human self.
Codi smiled and nodded yet a second time to his wolf, then looked at Tara. She'd finally opened her eyes, and he smiled even brighter, if that were possible. "Hi; i...didn't honestly know how or when I'd meet my mate. I'd say this isn't too bad, there's...definitely a worse way to meet..." He didn't say how, but it would be a way that ended in a hospital too. She's so beautiful, her eyes are so beautiful, Korin. The wolf within was the one now doing the nodding. The wolf side then concentrated, trying to show himself to her through the eyes.

[XD
There's a little thing there at the end, you can decide if Korin can show himself to her like that or not]

(not Angel's characters.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:03 pm

|| Davina Svärd || 18 || Female || Werewolf || Daughter of Jarek and Nathalie Svärd || Tagged: Brooks ||

”I really don’t know what my wolf is feeling since she’s all over the place. I guess the pressure of being the next alpha is making my wolf be all over the place. But now they will probably have to postpone the Ball since my dad is injured and even after he heals up, he will still be in no condition to be around hundreds if not thousands of people. And you know how my father is. He takes pride of making sure things go how they should and he doesn’t like to miss out on anything at all.” she said.

Her father was definitely a stubborn man that’s for sure. Davina definitely gets it from him that’s for sure. But there’s nothing anyone can do or say to change his mind on something. No matter what it is. That’s just the kind of man he is. Regardless of him being stubborn, he is can be a big softie to the women in his life. His mother, his mate and his daughter. He was definitely a sucker for them and Davina hated admitting that she was indeed a daddy’s girl. But now especially after the whole incident, she really adores her father.

Jarek’s wolf stirred slightly from the slumber and tried to get Jarek to wake up. Wake up! Wake up you bafoon! Wake up!! he shouted. Jarek had been sleeping for what seemed like days, but in reality it’s only been a few hours at the very least. The burly man grumbled in his sleep, struggling to wake himself up. What seemed like an eternity, the six foot two tall man opened his eyes and saw that his mate Nathalie beside him. A soft smile formed on his lips as he saw her there next to him. Jarek slowly reached out and touched her hand before wincing in pain slightly from the movement.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:59 am

Artemis wagged her tail as she saw Korin through Codi's eyes. She felt her shared heart soar at the look of their shared wolf mate. wow even in wolf form he's handsome. If he can do this maybe he comes from another of the ancient blood lines. Tracin back to Druids from Merlin's time she told Tara as she showed Korin how she looked in their wolf form through Tara's eyes.

Tara smiled as she looked at Codi her eyes twinkling "I'm Tara and my parents are the Alpha King and Luna Queen Christian and Kathryn De La Vega. They run the biggest pack in Louisiana. We have several satellite packs that answer to us. But we've had some problems with Rouge wolves and so mom and dad sent me to check with other packs to see if they were having the same issues and if so I was to stay and train the warriors and young wolves to be able to defend themselves and their pack. " She told him as she shifted her body a little bit wincing as the movement sent pain lancing through her back.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:49 am

She brushed at his hair a bit, and Zelda said something within her mind. She nodded her head, more to herself than anything, then looked at Jarek. She stared intently at him as he grumbled a bit. She tilted her head as she heard him grumbling, and waited to see what happened. She sighed in relief, when he finally opened his eyes. He did so slowly, what probably felt like an eternity to his wolf. She smiled as she looked at him, placing her hand on his arm now. She made a small sound when he winced...then smiled and said "Hello love."

The brunette nodded as he looked at her, and said "Then we...can just date for now. If you'd want to anyway," he quickly said, and hummed a bit. He said "If we're just dating and not mates, we'd be fine, right? Though I honestly hope we will turn out to be bond mates," he said. He then nodded as she spoke of how her father was. "Oh, I know how stubborn he can be, and...stern too, things like that." He shook his head a couple times, then smiled a bit at her. "Do you want to sit here with me, or should we go back home?" he asked, as he could always come back later.

The wolf wagged his tail, internally of course, as he looked at her through Codi's eyes. He was also showing her what he looked like. He looked quite happy and full of pride, as he saw the way she looked at him. He said to Codi I guess we can do it, after all. This is amazing, so amazing...and I love how both of them look like. He then went back to looking at the she wolf, and felt happiness and warmth.

The turquoise eyed golden haired man smiled warmly as he looked at her. He nodded his head as he listened to what she was saying. "I'm Codi, son of Amos and Melody, and I have a younger sister. Her name is Kianna, or Kiki as we like to call her in our family." He fell silent to let her keep talking, and he nodded along. He hummed a small sound, then watched as she winced when she moved a bit. "Oh...be careful," he said, then smiled at her again. "I'm currently staying with a satellite pack under Jarek and Nathalie's protection. That's why I'm here...because one of the wolves in the satellite pack got attacked. I protected him, so I got hurt a bit too."

(not Angel's characters.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me