Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

Postby Seeley » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:22 pm

The Crimson Fang Pack has been around for as long as they can recall. They live in a town, secluded from humans. They live peacefully in the town, near the mountains. The nearest human city isn’t for miles away. But that doesn’t mean that the werewolves are curious of the humans. They are tired of the old ways, and ready to make new ones. There are also neighboring packs as well. There are rouges and they aren’t friendly. They have becoming more and more common lately and have been causing problems to a lot of packs.

While some think of humans as evil, others want to see if humans aren’t as dangerous as they seem. Even though it is forbidden to go out to the human town, some are willing to take the risk to venture out into the world and see what it’s like. So what side are you on? The ones who are not a fan of humans or the ones that are curious about them?

Rules:
1. Follow all CS rules
2. Be kind and respectful of others
3. No perfect characters
4. You may have as many characters as you can manage
5. Rouges aren’t good; if you wish to play a rouge then that’s fine but rouges aren’t good at all.

Here is the link for the discussion page: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4939165

|| Name || Davina Asta Svärd
|| Age || 18 years old
|| Gender || Female
|| Personality || Quiet, likes to keep to herself. She doesn’t really like to open up to others.
|| History || She was born to the alphas of the pack, Jarek and Nathalie. She didn’t start transforming into a werewolf until she was 16, which is the age when all in the pack find their inner wolf so to speak. Once she was able to transform, Davina was sent off for a year to learn how to use and control her wolf.
|| Description ||
-height: five foot five
-weight: 120 lbs
-hair: long slightly wavy vibrant red hair that goes down to the middle of her back. She likes to keep it either braided or in a ponytail. It’s rarely ever down
-eyes: green/blue
-skin: fair but tans
-other: she has a wolf’s head tattoo on the inside of her left wrist; which indicates that she’s a werewolf.
Last edited by Seeley on Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:49 am

Name: Sílriel Athaim
Sexuality: hetrosexual
Personality: Sílriel is shy and reserved, preferring the company of books over other people. She doesn't really have any friends in the pack due to being a newcomer to the pack but does know most of the names/faces. She can usually be found running in the woods or sitting near a stream or in a meadow either reading or drawing. Sílriel enjoys exploring and will sometimes disappear for hours without telling anyone, no matter the season or weather. She enjoys baking and drawing but doesn't let anyone see her drawings since she considers them private
History: Sílriel came from a pack on the other side of the mountains that was peaceful and lived off of the lands, secluded from the rest of the area due to the location the pack had settled at. While she was visiting a different pack to grow relations and learn to control her wolf after she shifted, her pack was attacked without warning. Her pack had survived but since a lot of members, including the alpha family, died from the attack, the rest pack split and merged with other packs across the lands. Sílriel was told the news by the alpha of the pack she was at and she waited on joining a new pack until it was time for her to leave, in which she decided to join the Crimson Fang Pack after contacting the current alpha. She refused to live with a couple that offered to let her live with them and instead chose to stay in a small cottage at the edge of the town
Description: Sílriel stands at 5 foot 2 and weights around 110 pounds. She has a slender yet athletic buld with some curves and light tan skin. Her hair is naturally light blonde that she tends to dye different, usually fun, colors whenever she feels like it with it currently being a purple to blue ombre. Her hair falls down in waves to her lower back and her eyes are a green color
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:06 pm

Name:
Brooks Raven
Sexuality:
Bi
Crush:
Davina
Personality:
Intelligent, loyal, playful, adventurous, talker, happy, silly, kind, caring, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, willful, wild, loud, seems cold if angered, doesn't always listen, bottles things up, can seem almost if irritated but really will listen to others if they're talking, seems to give cold shoulder if angered or upset.
History:
Same history as his sister. Look below for the history of the two of them. He's two years older, of course. He got to help a bit in raising her when they were younger.
Description
-height: 6 foot
-weight: 180 pounds
-hair: brown and straight and neck length
-eyes: green
-skin: tanned
Other:
Older brother of Sophie.

Name:
Sophie Raven
Sexuality:
Pan
Crush:
Open
Personality:
Kind, caring, helpful, honest, trustworthy, silly, playful, adventurous, happy go lucky, loyal; stubborn, hard headed, willful, loud, wild, too talkative, too quiet, aloof if irritated, cold if angered, fiery.
History:
Born to a healer of the pack as well as one of the pup sitters. She and her older brother were raised well. They were given love and care. In fact, she grew up alongside Davina. She's the same age as her, after all. she knows all about her older brother having a crush. she hasn't said anything, of course.
Description
-weight: 140 pounds
-hair: golden brown, to mid back and wavy at the ends
-eyes: green
-skin: Tanned but lighter
Other:
Younger sister of Brooks.

Name:
Amaya (night rain) Sommaa
Sexuality:
Demi
Crush:
Has to bond
Personality:
Soft, sweet, gentle, kind, caring, intelligent, loyal, loving, playful, likes water and animals, bookish, usually happy; wild at times, loud at times, shy at times, nervous at times, bouts of anxiety, willful, stubborn, hard headed, doesn't always listen, too quiet at times, too talkative at times, withdrawn if upset.
History:
Amaya was born to the Moonless Night pack. They lived near a beach and were surrounded by forest. There were also mountains nearby. She moved away and met a man. She bonded with him and his friends. She fell in love and got pregnant. He left her behind while she was still pregnant...She found Davina and this pack. She joined them and had Kuma and his twin, and they have been a great help in raising them.
Description
-weight: won't tell you
-hair: long and straight and to lower back
-eyes: brown
-skin: golden tan
Other:
Mother of Kuma and Rinn.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:02 pm

(Accepted so far; and yes that’s fine)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:52 pm

:mrgreen: :thumbup:
XD thank you]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enya_xox » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:27 am

|| Name || Luna Rivers
|| Age || 17 years old
|| Gender || Female
|| Sexuality || Bisexual

|| Personality || Bold and strong-willed, the only time Luna is capable of patience is during a hunt and even then it is seemingly non-existent. Luna is happy to keep to herself when it is necessary but considers herself a somewhat social person. It is known that Luna possessed a very short-temper and has never been afraid to speak her mind, for better or worse. Her reckless attitude and stubborn nature can tend to cause her trouble every so often however she wishes to prove herself to the pack.

|| Weaknesses ||
- extremely stubborn
- outspoken
- short tempered
- reckless
- used to being a lone wolf
- afraid of humans

|| Strengths ||
- brave
- quick thinking
- agile
- determined

|| History || Luna was born to a lone wolf, her mother of course, who had been shunned from her pack after becoming pregnant to a male of a rival pack. Hence Luna was born. She was loved throughout her childhood and only occasionally did she wish she could belong to a pack of her own. However soon before her 17th birthday, on the full moon, Luna's mother was killed by a pair of frightened humans who had been camping in the forest. Luna could do nothing but run, yet she will always live with the regret, having wished she had killed the humans who took her mother.
For 3 months after her mother's death Luna attempted life on her own, a lone wolf however the grief became too much to bare and the loneliness caused her to leave her mother's territory in search of a pack. After some time she was discovered by the pack. Since she was still considered a pup, having only taken form a year or so previously they allowed her entry to the pack.

|| Human Description ||
-height: 5'2
-weight: 50kg
-hair: ashy brown hair reaching just below her chest, with silver streaks through it.
-eyes: blue
-skin: fair, slightly burnt, freckles across her skin (mainly the bridge of her nose)
-other: she has a tattoo, a small design of stars and a single crescent moon her mother gave her when she took her form. The design is a symbol representing her mother's family.

|| Wolf form ||
Colour: A brown and grey roan.
Fur type: Her fur is thick and fairy shaggy,
Eyes: ice blue
Size: she is fairly small for a werewolf around the size of the average regular wolf.
Build: she is slender and agile

View on humans: Luna despises them after her mother's murder, some might say that the humans were simply scared of the two wolves, acting purely out of instinct but Luna doesn't care. She sees them as monsters.
Last edited by Enya_xox on Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
[align=center]Image
Name: Mitski
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Enya_xox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:54 am

Hey Enya, is she a born werewolf or a bitten one? Because if her parents were one or both werewolves, she'd have been born with a wolf form.

Sorry, maybe I should have read her bio...
Anyway, if she was bitten, shed have probably transformed pretty soon after that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:35 pm

Rhett Kendrick | 19 | Male | Werewolf
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship: None as of yet.
Appearance: Rhett has mid-brown hair that is slightly longer on top, and usually swept backwards, and his eyes are a foresty-green colour and have a hooded shape. He stands at 6'0'', and has a somewhat relaxed posture, though definitely not slouchy. He has a heart shaped face, with high-set cheekbones. Rhett has a tanned seeming, medium skin tone. He also has two scars - one on the back of his right hand, and another on his left thigh.
Rhett often wears a leather jacket and jeans - having a more 'rebel' sense of style. He also has a cartilage piercing in his left ear, and a piercing in his right eyebrow.
His wolf form has dark brown mottled pelt, with bright amber eyes.

Personality: Cold, sharp and unfriendly, Rhett is someone that people tend to avoid if they don't want to want to run the risk of him verbally lashing out at them, even if it's unprecedented. He's honestly unpleasant to be around most of the time, especially as he is not interested in even trying to be friendly with anyone. He does tend to make judgments from first impressions as well, and it is difficult to have him change his mind about you once he's decided whether or not he likes you. However, despite all of that, Rhett surprisingly does have a friendlier side to him. Anyone that happens to actually get on his good side and he likes will find that he is more pleasant - certainly more so than normal - and will be nicer and more patient. Additionally, anyone that Rhett is close with will find that he is incredibly loyal and protective.

Short Bio: Rhett grew up moving around a lot, his parents staying in the same town for barely more than a year at a time. Maybe they were on the run from something. Or maybe they were chasing after something. Or perhaps they just liked to keep things changing. Regardless, Rhett never really found the point in making any sort of meaningful connections with others, since he knew that he'd be leaving them anyway. He never really had a pack to call home. Eventually, though, at the age of 16, they finally settled with the pack of Crimson Fang, residing within the town that the pack lived in. They stayed for a couple of years, but soon enough, his parents grew bored of remaining in one place, especially being so far from other towns. Rhett, however, chose to remain.

-

Castor Nolan | 19 | Male | Human
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: His hair is black, with a tight, coily texture, though is usually kept fairly short. His eyes are very dark brown in colour, almost black in poor lighting. Castor stands at about 6'2", with a somewhat muscular and athletic build. He holds himself with a somewhat relaxed, but not slouchy, posture. He has a broad, defined jawline and chin, and regular set cheekbones. Castor has a dark skin tone, and does not have any scars or other markings.
He usually wears quite casual outfits, jeans, t-shirt and a denim jacket being usual.

Personality: Castor is a warm, friendly individual. He tends to be quite easy going and laidback, not usually in a hurry - though he does have a tendency to be late because of this. He is outgoing, but not particularly extraverted, preferring to go out and do his own thing. Still, he will be sociable, he just won't chat your ear off, and doesn't mind listening to others talking. He sometimes finds it difficult to express himself via words alone, but uses his love for music to help with that instead. Castor can be a bit of a people-pleaser as well, usually letting himself get dragged into something that he may not actually want to do - especially if it's his sister. He is protective of those that he loves, and is not afraid to stand up for himself or those that he's close to.

Short Bio: Castor is Amara's twin brother, older by about half an hour. The two have been almost inseparable all their lives, though do have their own interests and careers that they wish to persue. Still, they have lived in the same house in a town some way from, unknowingly, a werewolf pack town. Castor picked up a love of music from their father, who was a songwriter, writing songs for several musicians, but did not perform music himself. Castor, however, did pick up a couple of instruments, mainly guitar and piano, both of which he is quite talented with playing. He only occasionally writes songs, and when he does, it's to express his thoughts and feelings that he can't quite put into words.
The twins end up near the pack while driving back to the town after being off on holiday, and the car breaks down near the pack town - so they end up walking into it to try and find some help, not realising that the town they wandered into is full of werewolves.

-

Amara Nolan | 19 | Female | Human
Sexuality: Lesbian
Appearance: Her hair is black, and has a very curly texture, but currently she is wearing it in protective braids, braided with dark purple so it seems like her hair is going from black to dark purple - and she sometimes wears her braids up in a ponytail or in space buns. Amara's eyes are also very dark brown, seeming black in poor lighting. She stands at 5'9", and has quite an athletic build. She holds herself with a semi-formal posture, but not rigid. She has a slightly rounded jawline, though well-set cheekbones. Her skin tone is dark, with no scars or markings.
Amara tends to wear casual, colourful outfits. A bright halter top and a flowy skirt is usual for her - plus tights and a cosy jacket if it's cold.

Personality: Amara is an energetic, confident individual. She's bright and friendly, and loves to be around other people. She's usually the first one to approach someone else and start a conversation, but she can be a little headstrong with it. She often drags others along with her, not realising that they may only be tagging along out of obligation, rather than actually wanting to. Amara will be fiercely protective of those she's close to, not afraid to speak up for what's right, even if it may get her into trouble. There's not much that will get her mad or upset, but injustice and unfairness most certainly will. She can also be rather spontaneous - if she gets an idea, then she'll want to go ahead and just do it, without thinking too much about it.

Short Bio: Amara is Castor's twin sister, younger by about half an hour. The two have been almost inseparable all their lives, though do have their own interests and careers that they wish to persue. Still, they have lived in the same house in a town some way from, unknowingly, a werewolf pack town. Amara dabbles in lots of different art forms, not too sure as to what might click with her. She's painted, drawn, danced, acted... and while she's enjoyed them all, they don't feel like 'her' thing. She's determined to keep trying, though, but she is a tiny bit jealous that her brother figured out what it is he wants to do.
The twins end up near the pack while driving back to the town after being off on holiday, and the car breaks down near the pack town - so they end up walking into it to try and find some help, not realising that the town they wandered into is full of werewolves.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:37 pm

Should have done this in forms, but here]

Brooks wolf form:
Average height and weight male with short brown fur. Has the same forest green eyes. Dark nose and pads and nails. That's all there is to him.

Sophie wolf form:
Average height and weight for a she wolf. Pretty golden brown fur and green eyes. Fur is fluffier as well. Mixed colored pads and nails, so dark and pink for pads and dark and clear for nails.

Amaya wolf form:
Average height and slender she wolf. Pretty, fluffy dark colored fur. Brown eyes and dark nose. Dark pads and nails, and that's all there is to her.

Kurai wolf form:
Pup of course, smaller and slender. He'll be smaller and slender even as an adult. He's still growing, and has semi fluffy fur. Dark fur and blue brown heterochromia.

(Sophie is probably going to crush on Amara. If that's okay with Angel)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enya_xox » Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:32 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Hey Enya, is she a born werewolf or a bitten one? Because if her parents were one or both werewolves, she'd have been born with a wolf form.

Sorry, maybe I should have read her bio...
Anyway, if she was bitten, shed have probably transformed pretty soon after that.

Yes sorry she was born a wolf, must have misread something
[align=center]Image
Name: Mitski
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Enya_xox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me