Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

Postby Seeley » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:44 am

|| Davina Svärd || 18 || Female || Daughter to Jarek and Nathalie Svärd ||

After having a heart felt cry and conversation with her grandmother, the young woman wiped away the tears. Davina glanced at her grandmother and began to make her way back down. She slipped through her bedroom window and made her way to where her father was being treated. The young woman walked past the guards and went to go look for Brooks.

She was hearing that her father was finally out of surgery and was put into a room. Davina immediately rushed into the room and had to hold back tears at the sight of her father. Davina sat on the window ledge and saw some other pack members come into the room. She stayed quite and didn’t say a word.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:21 pm

|| Rick Clower ||
|| werewolf || male || 21 years || Pack || Tags: Nick, open
-
He made his way to the side entrance which made to the other side of the pack camp, that road was not so used as the road to the main entrance so walking through the small rocky hill was not that easy to get up, at least it was not rained which could make the path slippery because of the mud and grass. As he got to the hill he stopped for a moment to look forward, thinking which way to go now, there was a road not so far away but that brought either to the large highway or the others was pretty much a sand road for miles. He knew that there was that Inn somewhere, maybe they could get there for now and think what they could do after.

|| Nick Clower ||
|| werewolf || male || 18 years || Pack || Tags: Rick, open
-
He followed after his older brother as they left the camp, he looked around when they got to the hill where the sand road showed up. His eyes looked at his brother almost like wondering which way they could go now, he was not so excited to go to the big humans down there, so maybe the other path could be better.

|| Angelthorn Valentine ||
|| werewolf || male || 32 years || Pack || Tags: open
-
They worked in the forest getting as much wood with him as he could get. He had this cart with him there where he collected some branches and small logs, he needed to be careful not to make the cart too heavy as others he could not carry it back to the camp. Even the best road to this part of the forest to the pack's camo was not easy to get with a cart, but someone had to do this job so why not do it now?

|| Aki Briggs ||
|| Werewolf || male || 26 years || Loner || Tags: Kuro, open
-
He did what he did almost every morning he made the tea and walked to his porch to drink and enjoy the morning. He managed to take only a few slips when heavy music and the sound of a car engine got his attention. That's when he saw a black tuned Mustang driving to the tunnel where he used his own car. He sighed in nervousness when he realized who the driver was, but he didn't know what business he had with him here as he didn't remember to do anything that could make him personally visit him. He slipped his tea and tried to remember if there was something, but the only thing coming to his mind was that fight with customers last night where they broke things. It's not like that was his fault, he didn't fight with them, but he tried to stop them, how can you stop two massive aggressive males? He sighed as he looked at the black-haired male now almost standing at the porch "Kuro...what brings you here?" he asked him politely, but noticed something was bothering the other male, he was focusing on something now "...not really, just a trespassing ones..." he responded to him rather confused. He looked at him as he responded to him "I know that, I didn't ask them here, they've just walked too far from their lands..and I kicked them to get away from my home, I didn't tell them anything, so don't worry" he said to him, but still felt there was something about the co-leader. His ears got down a little bit nervous "Why, they didn't have anything to do with anything..." he said to him "...I am not friends with them, they could not...." he muttered but stopped when the dark gaze of Kuro made him fear for his life for a moment.

||Kuro||
||werewolf||male|| 34 years || Rogues co-leader || Tags: Aki
-
The black-haired male with sunglasses parked his car in the tunnel next to Aki's car. He looked around for a moment, before he started to walk toward the house there, seeing the figure of Aki sitting on the porch there. He gave this nasty smile on his face as he walked closer, but the closer he got to the porch his smile dropped into confusion. He could scent some smells here, they were fainting away, but not much than a few hours old maybe at last evening. He heard the loner's question, but didn't answer anything to it "Did you have a visitor in here Aki?" he asked him, sniffing the scent, which made him feel familiar it reminded him about someone, in his past. Though there was not only one scent there were two others too, three wolves. His ears perked toward the loner again "Trespasser? Uh, a female and a pup I believe, and pack wolves?" He said to him "You could know what going to happen if those pack wolves go on our tails because of you? Hm?" he said in a dark tune. His eyes got even darker as the loner spoke, the smell already reminded him who they belonged to or at least the female scent did, he didn't like those pups' scents that much "Call them over here? I want to meet them?" he asked him in gentle tune "I don't ask it twice..." He growled at him when he started to whine against him.

|| Jack Norrix ||
|| werewolf || male || 16 years || Pack (student) || Tags: Kianna, Umi, Erra
-
He ate his breakfast, not watching anyone as he ate. He just focused on eating, his ears perked as the Kianna called for him, which he found rather embarrassing as they had only talked like once, and now she was like they were known for life. He also felt the look of other students on his fur now, which made him feel even more nervous. He swallowed his food in a hurry as the nervousness was starting to take him and he just wanted away from there. Where the others were watching his every move, talking behind him, or so it felt to him, did they truly look at talked about him now, likely they didn't. he took the dishes to the dirty counter and walked to the girl "Stop calling like that? " he said to her with annoyance.

|| Abigale Maximillian ||
D || werewolf || female || 14 years || Pack (student) || Tags: open
-
She sure took a long shower, and took her time to just hang around their room as now she had the chance to do that. She wondered that now when her perfect sister was not here, she could maybe be absent from the classes as she didn't feel like studying today. She sat on her bed to think about what she could be doing today instead, she didn't have friends, everyone scared her or just didn't understand her.

|| Umi Maximillian ||
S || werewolf || female || 14 years || Pack (student) || tags: Kianna, Erra
-
She nodded "Well it doesn't really matter now either as we don't have school, well she does but only temporarily," she said with a sigh. Her sister was lacking a lot last year and she had some tests she needed to fulfill in the summertime. She looked at Jack when the other girl called him "I didn't know you were friends with him?" she said confused. She then turned to the new girl "Hello there, uh Erra...I am Umi" she said to her politely.

|| Catherina Strikes ||
|| Human ||female || 20 years || tags: Meyer
-
She was out of town for a few weeks because of her job as a tour guide. Now she had a week's vacation, which felt like a dream to her. Traveling and planning them was a lot of work, at least she didn't need to do them alone as she had other coworkers to help her. She walked to the Inn where she had her room, and she had made special contact with the owner to use one of their rooms all time taken with payment of course. Of course, she was not allowed to take the room key with her when she got to work for more than one day, for safety reasons. She took her way to the Inn reception with her bags and stuff "Good morning Meyer...I am back from my long trip, Is everything fine with you here?" she decided to ask.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:20 pm

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Pack house- Tags: Jarek, Davina

She was allowed into the room, once they were done with the surgery of course. She sat in a chair at his bedside, and made a sound of worry. She put her hand out, touching his arm as she knew he'd be able to feel her presence. Even if he didn't wake up today. As long as he woke up at all, she'd be happy, and so she prayed a bit. Shaking her head, she looked up and said "Davina... I think Brooks went to check on that other werewolf that got brought in. I could smell his scent going down the hallway to another room."

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Rick maybe- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: medical place

The brunette hummed quietly, as he sat at the bedside of this male. The satellite pack wolf kind of resembled Jarek, at least the wolf form anyway. The man had just as jet dark of hair too, in human form. Brooks wondered what his name was, but couldn't really ask since he hadn't woken yet.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: open

The green eyed golden brown haired girl hummed a small sound. She'd finished eating, so now she headed outside, but she smelled something...She could smell those two brothers, their human scents anyway. She could smell them leaving the camp, and she wondered why...She thought, if she followed them, she could get rewarded. Davina would like to hear about this, yes, that's what she thought at first. She phased to wolf form, and began to lope. However, as she got closer she thought maybe she just shouldn't tell the others...

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: medical staff, Tara too

The turquoise eyed golden haired man hummed quietly a moment. He then shook his head a couple times, and looked at her. He nodded and said "I will talk to her and be there as long as she needs me." He proceeded to sit in a chair near the bed, and reached out. He put his hand on her arm, at first, but then moved it to her hair. He began to pet her black hair, essentially, running his fingers through it. The doctor had told him to do this or touch her arm, after all. He said "Hello...there...I'm your mate, at least that's what Korin tells me. Korin is what I call my wolf side," he said to Tara. He smiled softly, saying "Your hair is so pretty," then shaking his head.

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra, Jack

The dark haired girl said "I, uh...not really, not yet, but I want to be his friend." She then winced as he came over but seemed annoyed...She sighed a bit, shaking her head as she looked at him. "Sorry...I didn't know how else to get your attention, and you don't seem to want to be here. I figured being with us might help, or.. that we could leave. We could go outside the cafeteria somewhere and talk."

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Kianna, Umi

The lighter mahogany skinned dark brown haired one hummed a bit. Ambery eyes with brown ringing the pupils widened a bit. She scolded herself and shook her head, then gave a small smile and a nod. "Its nice to meet you," she said to her, glad to know one of their names. She looked to Kianna and Jack, asking "What are your names?" She didn't know Umi had a sister, either, since she hadn't seen her yet.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: X

The long haired dark haired woman hummed and looked at the pups. Rinn and Kuma giggled as they ran in their human forms. However, they were quick to phase to wolf pups, and even pups were much bigger than normal wolves. The two pups wrestled and tumbled. Kuma yelped, so Amaya got worried and phased as well. She went over to nose at him, then began to get this feeling...and looked up. She didn't know what the feeling was, but it wasn't good. She sniffed the air a bit, but nothing was going on here aside from that rouge having been caught.

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; turquoise eyed brunette; Aiyana the Shiloh Shep)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Inn, Catherina

The golden haired werewolf yawned and shook their head a bit. He hummed and smiled as he looked at his adopted daughter a moment. The turquoise eyed brunette girl smiled as she looked back at him. He then looked to her panda/Shiloh shepherd, Aiyana. They patted the dog, then watched the two head back for the room. They nearly jumped as they heard a voice, looking to see Catherina. "Oh, Catherina! I'm glad you made it back safe," he said first and foremost. He then said "Oh...everything has been good, we got a couple new people staying for a bit."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:24 am

|| Davina Svärd || Female || 18 || Werewolf || Daughter to Jarek and Nathalie Svärd ||

She watched her mother come into the room and immediately be by her father’s side. Her mother’s mentioned something about Brooks and the young red haired girl went to go look for the older male. Plus she figured that she would allow her mother some alone time with her father. It was still too much for Davina to bare, the image of her father flashed in her mind. Shaking her head from the imaginary, she quickly brushed away the tears that trickled down her face. Davina was able to pick up Brooks scent and followed it to where he was. She hesitated to reach out to him.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:18 am

Artemis/Tara felt Korin/Codi's touch and it brought the she wolf slowly back to consciousness. She whimpered as she tried to shift closer to hermate. She could feel his warmth and the pull was stronger with each touch of his hand as he stroked her hair. She wanted to wake up just so she could look into his eyes. But a part of both wolf and human feared that he would say those words that she had heard other mates say to each other. The words that broke the mate bond.

The pack doctor looked at her Luna "Luna Nathalie, I am positive that Alpha Jarek is going to survive. He's a strong wolf and he's very young and has a lot to live for not just you and Davina but your unborn pup as well. I know you're worried but just stay with him as you've always done and keep talking to and touching him soon enough he will be back with us." She paused for a long moment then added "Tara is here as well and she has found her mate. He's with her now trying to save her life. She was attacked by someone whelding a silver tipped weapon of some sort that was dipped in wolfsbane. Hopefully she will be awake in a few hours to a day from now."
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:55 pm

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Pack house- Tags: Jarek, doctor

She watched her daughter leave the room, and caught this scent from her. It was despair, or some alike, like she couldn't bear seeing Jarek like this. Nathalie shook her head, and looked to the lady doctor. She nodded to her and said "I know...he's strong, and Fyria said Davina saved his life. I've heard the rogue has also been captured?" she asked. She then smiled in delight, and gave another nod. "I heard some of the nurses and people talking about two strangers being brought in. Is Tara's mate staying with one of the small packs we give protection to?"

(the answer be yes
I've been calling it a satellite pack)

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Rick maybe- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina

The brunette stared at the dark haired man, then shook his head. He sighed a bit, the satellite pack wolf had clearly been hurt worse than that other male. The golden-creamy wolf had been conscious, after all. He'd not been in great shape, but he'd been able to walk with help. Brooks shook his head, and immediately noticed when Davina arrived. "Davina... I'm sorry about your dad... Also, I didn't find out that guy's name, but it seems like he's Tara's mate. I'm waiting for this one to wake up so he can tell me, or us, what happened to them."

Two attacks in one night were too much...make that three, since Jarek was attacked too. The first two attacks must have been surprise attacks though.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: open

The green eyed golden brown haired girl hummed a small sound. She'd finished eating, so now she headed outside, but she smelled something...She could smell those two brothers, their human scents anyway. She could smell them leaving the camp, and she wondered why...She thought, if she followed them, she could get rewarded. Davina would like to hear about this, yes, that's what she thought at first. She phased to wolf form, and began to lope. However, as she got closer she thought maybe she just shouldn't tell the others...

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: Tara

The turquoise eyed golden haired man smiled a bit as she seemed to respond to his touch a bit. She didn't wake, yet, but she was responding. He thought he saw some scars peeking out...maybe. He didn't mind things like that, scars and ripped up ears and stuff like that wouldn't drive him away. He'd also seen how tall she was, even as she laid there. That didn't bother him either, as he was taller himself. He continued to play with her hair, saying "I'll be by your side always. Well...if you'll let me," he said, as he'd known some to reject their mates.

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra, Jack

The dark haired girl said "I, uh...not really, not yet, but I want to be his friend." She then winced as he came over but seemed annoyed...She sighed a bit, shaking her head as she looked at him. "Sorry...I didn't know how else to get your attention, and you don't seem to want to be here. I figured being with us might help, or.. that we could leave. We could go outside the cafeteria somewhere and talk."

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Kianna, Umi

The lighter mahogany skinned dark brown haired one hummed a bit. Ambery eyes with brown ringing the pupils widened a bit. She scolded herself and shook her head, then gave a small smile and a nod. "Its nice to meet you," she said to her, glad to know one of their names. She looked to Kianna and Jack, asking "What are your names?" She didn't know Umi had a sister, either, since she hadn't seen her yet.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: X

The long haired dark haired woman hummed and looked at the pups. Rinn and Kuma giggled as they ran in their human forms. However, they were quick to phase to wolf pups, and even pups were much bigger than normal wolves. The two pups wrestled and tumbled. Kuma yelped, so Amaya got worried and phased as well. She went over to nose at him, then began to get this feeling...and looked up. She didn't know what the feeling was, but it wasn't good. She sniffed the air a bit, but nothing was going on here aside from that rouge having been caught.

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; turquoise eyed brunette; Aiyana the Shiloh Shep)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Inn, Catherina

The golden haired werewolf yawned and shook their head a bit. He hummed and smiled as he looked at his adopted daughter a moment. The turquoise eyed brunette girl smiled as she looked back at him. He then looked to her panda/Shiloh shepherd, Aiyana. They patted the dog, then watched the two head back for the room. They nearly jumped as they heard a voice, looking to see Catherina. "Oh, Catherina! I'm glad you made it back safe," he said first and foremost. He then said "Oh...everything has been good, we got a couple new people staying for a bit."

(not Angel's characters.
I decided random NPCs to continue following that narrative.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:20 pm

|| Davina Svärd || 18 || Female || Daughter to Jarek and Nathalie Svärd || Tagged: Brooks ||

She couldn’t hold back her tears and feelings. Without thinking, she rushed over to the older male and threw her arms around him and began to cry. She buried her face into his chest and honestly didn’t care if people saw or how Brooks would react. ”Thank you Brooks….The image still haunts me….” she said even though it seemed muffled.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:58 pm

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Pack house- Tags: Jarek, doctor

She watched her daughter leave the room, and caught this scent from her. It was despair, or some alike, like she couldn't bear seeing Jarek like this. Nathalie shook her head, and looked to the lady doctor. She nodded to her and said "I know...he's strong, and Fyria said Davina saved his life. I've heard the rogue has also been captured?" she asked. She then smiled in delight, and gave another nod. "I heard some of the nurses and people talking about two strangers being brought in. Is Tara's mate staying with one of the small packs we give protection to?"

(the answer be yes
I've been calling it a satellite pack)

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Rick maybe- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina

The brunette made a small sound as she did this, bot a squeak but something probably akin. He wasn't the type to squeak and squeal...Shaking the thought of that away, he looked down at the younger female. Only two years younger, but still younger than he was. "I'm sorry you had to see him like that...but he's a strong man, and you got him back here. If your mother is with him, he'll get better in no time. They're true mates after all," he said, trying to reassure her. He then said "Its okay," before taking a breath and saying "I'm here for you."

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: Tara

The turquoise eyed golden haired man smiled a bit as she seemed to respond to his touch a bit. She didn't wake, yet, but she was responding. He thought he saw some scars peeking out...maybe. He didn't mind things like that, scars and ripped up ears and stuff like that wouldn't drive him away. He'd also seen how tall she was, even as she laid there. That didn't bother him either, as he was taller himself. He continued to play with her hair, saying "I'll be by your side always. Well...if you'll let me," he said, as he'd known some to reject their mates.

(not Angel's characters.
I decided random NPCs to continue following that narrative.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:09 pm

|| Davina Svärd || 18 || Female || Werewolf || Daughter to Jarek and Nathalie Svärd || Tagged: Brooks ||

She removed her face from his chest to look up at him. At this point the tears had dried up and she realized that she left some tear marks on his shirt and she immediately wanted to hide her face. ”Oh….Im sorry….I left some tear stains on your shirt….” she said, feeling slightly embarrassed. Davina then flinched slightly at his words about her father but only nodded her head. “I know….It was just not what I was expecting honestly….Im not sure if I’ll be able to sleep tonight or be able to sleep for a while….” she added and then smiled softly when he said that he was here for her. She still had her arms around his neck and she lightly blushed from it.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:14 am

The pack doctor nodded "yes my Luna the Rouge has been captured and I know that once the Alpha is up and moving he will want to question the prisoner. And from what I can gather Tara's mate is from one of the satellite packs under our protection. I'm not sure which one though." She said as she lowered her eyes and bowed her head in submission to the Luna.

Artemis/Tara shifted her body a little bit toward Korin/Codi and she whimpered softly as pain slashed through her back where she'd been attacked. She slowly turned her head just enough that she would be able to see her mate's face as she struggled to open her eyes.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me