Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

Postby Seeley » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:19 pm

(Yes it is open; you can post your form in the discussion thread, which is linked on the first page I believe.)

|| Davina Svärd || 18 || Female || Werewolf || Taken: Brooks || Tagged: Her mother and Brooks || Daughter of Jarek and Nathalie ||

Davina saw her mother and Brooks also follow and she saw how her mother paused to glance back at her father. She could see the loving look on her face when she did. Davina half smiled and hoped that she would find something like that. Shaking the thought aside, she looked over at Brooks and a soft smile formed on her lips and she felt little butterflies in her stomach. Feeling her face flush lightly, the younger woman ducked her head to try to hide it.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:58 am

|| Rick Clower ||
|| werewolf || male || 21 years || Pack || Tags: Nick, Sophie (kind of), open
-
He is walking forward to the Inn...or the town nearby.

|| Nick Clower ||
|| werewolf || male || 18 years || Pack || Tags: Rick, Sophie (kind of), open
-
He follows his older brother wherever he is going to go.

|| Angelthorn Valentine ||
|| werewolf || male || 32 years || Pack || Tags: Sophie
-
They listened to the female giving not much emotion, the words didn't come to them as a surprise he kind of thought that could happen eventually. The brothers especially Rick were being very Introverted and unhappy in a way. They sighed "I see...well if they want to leave they can, but I am afraid they may not know what's to come, the world is not werewolf-friendly, they already know that, but still...trusting the wrong person may take their life away...and the rumors of our existence is already on the ears of the hunters...." they said with a sight. He took the cart "Help me with this to the camp, then I go to see if I can talk to them...they're not too far, as they're going with their human forms" they said to her.

|| Aki Briggs ||
|| Werewolf || male || 26 years || Loner || Tags: Kuro, Amaya. the pups (NPC guards)
-
He listened to the others still rather confused, but he was aware that those two knew each other and had some past with each other as well. He didn't know what kind of, and he decided not to ask that either. His ears flicked when Kuro spoke up to him "Fine...If you want..." he responded to him, as he made his way to his house just like he was asked him to. On the door, he looked to the tunnel, and he saw the black Jeep stopped behind his and Kuros cars, or mostly his. He recognized the three massive males, who started to walk their way. He sighed "You didn't need to bring your bodyguards in here?" he said to him, but sighed for his answer. He took a look at the mother and pups, a little worried as he knew that going against Kuro could have consequences, he spared no one.

||Kuro||
||werewolf||male|| 34 years || Rogues co-leader || Tags: Aki, Amaya, pups (NPC guards)
-
His eyes were still rather dark, he was smiling, but his smile dropped for a moment when the words of the woman echoed to his ears "I am being kind to you...Amaya...and if you don't want the past to repeating itself.." he said as his eyes turned to the pups behind the female "You have no other choices" he continued. He then turned to Aki "What's wrong with you Aki, are you going deaf or just stupid, I told you to get something to offer to us, and I do want to see your little house too..." he said to him as he walked past him to the door. He looked back at them to the tunnel where his car was "You don't mind Aki that I bought some other visitors..." he said "They follow me everywhere...but don't worry they don't bite...too hard" he said with a laugh.

|| Jack Norrix ||
|| werewolf || male || 16 years || Pack (student) || Tags: Kianna, Erra (Umi, Abi)
-
He looked at her with a sigh "I am honored that you feel that way, but...I am afraid I don't feel the same...I don't think I have ever really liked anyone in a way, even still there is nobody who could interest me..." he said to her. He was not completely lying, he had not even thought about crushes or anything like that, he had not crushes on anyone, and now he felt bad, maybe his parents... no, his former pack was right he was born as a failure.

|| Abigale Maximillian ||
D || werewolf || female || 14 years || Pack (student) || Tags: Kianna, Erra (Umi, Jack)
-
She rolled her eyes at Kianna who spoke after her for her words earlier "Right..." she murmured. She was taking her leave to go to the cafeteria, but was stopped by her sister "I am hungry, I will go there after..." she told her with a sigh "So what...you're annoying..." she murmured to her. She started to kick the floor a little bit "A snack? SIster you're worse than my parents are..." she told her with annoyance "Fine...stop napping" she called out.

|| Umi Maximillian ||
S || werewolf || female || 14 years || Pack (student) || tags: Kianna, Erra, (Jack, Abi)
-
She noticed as her sister was starting to move forward the cafeteria and walked her way "You could get to your class..." she told her little annoyed "Well you had plenty of time to eat, but you were oversleeping" she said rolling her eyes "So what? I made a promise to our parents to make sure you finish your tests and you don't want to stay in your old class, for a second year..." she said to her. She then took her bag and dug a few snacks out there "Here, those could be enough to hold your hunger in the classes" she told her "Well your parents are also my parents, now get going...you don't want to be late..." she told her.

|| Catherina Strikes ||
|| Human ||female || 20 years || tags: Meyer
-
She took a look elsewhere "Maybe, but as a human...I can get there to ask if they know anyone in that name to live there" she said to them. She could not be lying then that sure came to her mind as well, or how many times she was just planning to start to play as a wolf, with wolf ears and tail and go to the packs to ask questions or just stalk them, but she knew very well then that could not work, those werewolves could tell if she was true or false. She looked at Ninaa as she left for the staff room "I see, that's their car on the parking lot..." she said. She took a look around "Is the Inn's buffet yet open...I completely forgot how hungry I was..." she said with a little embarrassed smile.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:06 am

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Tags: Jarek, Davina, Brooks

She smiled and hummed a small sound, though soon fell silent. She looked at the younger two, and nodded to them a small moment. She then began to lead the way down the hallway, to the doors. They had to get out and go back home, after all, as they had to pick out their outfits.

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Rick maybe- SO: Davina?- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Jarek and Nathalie

The brunette smiled as he looked at the alpha and Luna a moment. He then shook his head, looking at Davina as she looked at him. He smiled at her, though averted his gaze a moment as he felt nervous. Shaking it off, he said "I bet your dress is going to look beautiful."

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Angelthorn

The green eyed golden brown haired girl hummed a small sound. She'd finished telling them, so now she waited to see, hear, what he had to say. She sighed a bit as she looked around, then back to them. She lowered her gaze a moment, only a moment, then looked up again. "The world isn't kind to anyone...but yeah, especially us. Then again, I guess I kind of understand, as I'm beginning to feel like I don't belong either...My brother has Davina, my parents have each other..." She trailed off with another sigh, here. She then nodded and quickly moved to help him, saying "Okay. Could i...go with you?" she asked, meaning when he went to find the two.

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: Tara

The wolf wagged his tail, internally of course, as he looked at her through Codi's eyes. He was also showing her what he looked like. He looked quite happy and full of pride, as he saw the way she looked at him. He said to Codi I guess we can do it, after all. This is amazing, so amazing...and I love how both of them look like. He then went back to looking at the she wolf, and felt happiness and warmth.

The turquoise eyed golden haired man smiled warmly as he looked at her. He nodded his head as he listened to what she was saying. "I'm Codi, son of Amos and Melody, and I have a younger sister. Her name is Kianna, or Kiki as we like to call her in our family." He fell silent to let her keep talking, and he nodded along. He hummed a small sound, then watched as she winced when she moved a bit. "Oh...be careful," he said, then smiled at her again. "I'm currently staying with a satellite pack under Jarek and Nathalie's protection. That's why I'm here...because one of the wolves in the satellite pack got attacked. I protected him, so I got hurt a bit too."

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra, Jack, Abigail

The dark haired girl also sighed, she'd figured that could be a possibility. Not everyone had crushes, or they just didn't all focus on those things when in school. She shook her head, saying "That's fine. Some students are more focused on studies and stuff. You may not find someone until way in the future, if you go to college or anything." She said this as he could decide to go to college too, and just focus on studies there too.

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Kianna, Umi, Abigail, Jack

The dark brown haired ambery eyed one with brown ringing the pupils sighed. She shook her head as she listened to the two sisters. They sounded like they might be bickering, if not full on arguing. Then again, that was normal for siblings, as even she and Eonn did that sometimes. Turning to Umi, she asked "Hey, um... want to hang out? Since we don't have classes," though didn't know if they had to stay on school grounds.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: Aki and Kuro (and NPC pups and guards)

The long haired dark haired woman hummed a soft sound, to calm her pups. It seemed to further calm her as well, and she kept looking at Aki. She could see the confused look on his face, but said nothing yet. She didn't want to give Kuro a reason to talk like they were friends or something...She soon got tense again, however. She could smell the others, which seemed to be three large males. She saw them too, once they started to walk over this way. She glared at Kuro, all focus on him once again...and kept the kids close still. As if she'd give any chance for them to get near Kuro, or him to get near them. She began to head to the house, saying "You didn't need to bring them..."

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; turquoise eyed brunette; Aiyana the Shiloh Shep)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Inn, Catherina

The golden haired werewolf nodded and said "Oh yeah, no, definitely not. They'd know in an instant, you have the scent of a human." He glanced towards his daughter, as she went to the communal sitting room. They smiled a bit, then shook their head. He nodded as he looked at her, saying "The car garage is supposed to come get it later. To work on it and fix it for them," they said. He chuckled a bit, saying "I don't know if the buffet is up yet. They should be making dinner soon, but you could always go ask for some snacks."

(I'm saying dinner because it seems to be night again)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:54 am

|| Davina Svärd || 18 || Female || Werewolf || Taken: Brooks || Tagged: her mother || Daughter to Jarek and Nathalie Svärd ||

Her face flushed a little bit from his comment but a small smile formed on her lips. Davina then glanced at her mother and saw that her grandmother was approaching from behind. ”Oh good, there you two are! I ended being caught up in some Elder affairs and I thought it would never end. Anywho, dress talk are we? Well, let’s go ahead and start!” she spoke and Davina nodded her head at her grandmother.

|| Shiye Nereza || 28 || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Open || Older brother to Sakari ||

The older male watched everything happen from his little perch on a log just outside of the house. The reddish brown and white wolf huffed and shook out his fur before jumping down from his spot. He overheard one of the pack members mentioning that the alpha was going to make it okay. He heaved a sigh of relief and even though he didn’t show his emotions, and regardless of how much he and the alpha would bump heads, he still cared about the older man. Jarek was the reason why he and sister were able to get through things.

Sure Shiye would always give Jarek a hard time every now and then, but Jarek was like an older brother that neither one had. Since Shiye was the oldest between him and his sister, he never really had any one to look up to once his father was gone. Pushing all that aside, the brute lifted his muzzle to the sky and allowed the scents to fill his nostrils. One of the guards, Nymira, walked over. He gave the older wolf a quick glance before turning around.

Where do you think you’re going? We are still needed to make sure that there’s nothing out there. As lead guard, you will do as I say. Are we clear? the silver grey wolf ordered firmly. Shiye grumbled under protest but nodded his head in agreement.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:06 am

Sakari Nereza | 26 | female | beta | tags: Shiye
    She traveled through the territory on silent paws, making her way to where her brother was last seen. And to where the incident with Jarek, the alpha male, had occurred. The memory made her hackles raise and a sneer appear on her maw. How could she have let that happen on pack territory? She brushed the thoughts aside. The silver wolf dipped her head to Nymira as the lead guard passed by. 'Any status updates?' Sakari reached out to her brother.

Aidan Maximillian | 33 | male | warrior | tags: open
    He was tidying up his house, thinking of his daughters at school. He was a bit worried about the two of them.

Emery Raven | 38 | female | pup-sitter | tags: Brooks & Davina, Jarek & Nathalie
    She peeked her head into the room, a soft smile on her face as she approached carefully. "Did I hear something about dresses?" she teased lightly and placed a gentle hand on one of her son's shoulders. The ball was coming faster than she had thought. And her children were growing faster than she thought, too. Tears threatened to prick at her eyes, but she pushed her feelings aside. To Davina, she said, "Well, then, any thoughts on the dress? You might look lovely in blue."

Cain | 27 | male | rogue follower | tags: Kuro, Aki, Amaya
    He had been brought as one of the three guards, upon Kuro's request. He stood in the front, between the other two guards. With his tall and muscular stature, he made himself look as formidable as possible towards the others. "But don't worry, they don't bite... too hard," he heard Kuro say with a laugh. As if on cue, Cain's upper lip curled in a snarl. Inside, his wolf was growling and snapping to release the tension in the air.

Jamie Strikes | 22 | male | human | tags: open
    ---

Makena Laurent | 21 | female | loner | tags: open
    She was far from the pack's territory but still in a part of the forest. The young woman knew to stay far from them... and she didn't want anything to do with them, frankly. Currently, she was living in a cabin that she bought from one of the humans in town. She offered them enough money that they didn't ask any questions, though they gave her an odd look. But it was better than squatting in someone's summer home without their knowledge. Makena stirred a cup of tea before making her way to the back porch and settling herself in a white rope hammock, legs crossed at the ankles.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:22 am

Hey Melody, I don't believe they have contact with the two human siblings right now. That's why Catherina is asking about them.

I also forgot about Cain for a hot minute. Sorry about that.]

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Tags: Davina, Brooks, Emery

She hummed and smiled as she looked at her daughter, then Brooks. Seeing them together like this made her wish with all her heart that they were meant to be. Something in her felt it could be quite likely. She nearly jumped when another voice spoke out, after Jarek's mother. "oh...Emery," she greeted the pup sitter and Brooks' mom. She nodded and said "Yes, blue would look nice on Davina; now...what color should I wear?"

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Rick maybe- SO: Davina?- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Nathalie, Emery

The brunette smiled as he looked down at her, then over to her mom a moment. He held her hand and looked around, then her grandmother appeared. He nodded his head to the former Luna, saying "I'll need a suit...My dad could probably help me with that." He couldn't ask Jarek for help, seeing as the other was still injured...Shaking his head, he looked to Emery and said "Mom... well, you're right, I think blue would do nice."

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Angelthorn

The green eyed golden brown haired girl hummed a small sound. She'd finished telling them, so now she waited to see, hear, what he had to say. She sighed a bit as she looked around, then back to them. She lowered her gaze a moment, only a moment, then looked up again. "The world isn't kind to anyone...but yeah, especially us. Then again, I guess I kind of understand, as I'm beginning to feel like I don't belong either...My brother has Davina, my parents have each other..." She trailed off with another sigh, here. She then nodded and quickly moved to help him, saying "Okay. Could i...go with you?" she asked, meaning when he went to find the two.

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: Tara

The wolf wagged his tail, internally of course, as he looked at her through Codi's eyes. He was also showing her what he looked like. He looked quite happy and full of pride, as he saw the way she looked at him. He said to Codi I guess we can do it, after all. This is amazing, so amazing...and I love how both of them look like. He then went back to looking at the she wolf, and felt happiness and warmth.

The turquoise eyed golden haired man smiled warmly as he looked at her. He nodded his head as he listened to what she was saying. "I'm Codi, son of Amos and Melody, and I have a younger sister. Her name is Kianna, or Kiki as we like to call her in our family." He fell silent to let her keep talking, and he nodded along. He hummed a small sound, then watched as she winced when she moved a bit. "Oh...be careful," he said, then smiled at her again. "I'm currently staying with a satellite pack under Jarek and Nathalie's protection. That's why I'm here...because one of the wolves in the satellite pack got attacked. I protected him, so I got hurt a bit too."

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra, Jack, Abigail

The dark haired girl also sighed, she'd figured that could be a possibility. Not everyone had crushes, or they just didn't all focus on those things when in school. She shook her head, saying "That's fine. Some students are more focused on studies and stuff. You may not find someone until way in the future, if you go to college or anything." She said this as he could decide to go to college too, and just focus on studies there too.

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Kianna, Umi, Abigail, Jack

The dark brown haired ambery eyed one with brown ringing the pupils sighed. She shook her head as she listened to the two sisters. They sounded like they might be bickering, if not full on arguing. Then again, that was normal for siblings, as even she and Eonn did that sometimes. Turning to Umi, she asked "Hey, um... want to hang out? Since we don't have classes," though didn't know if they had to stay on school grounds.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: Aki and Kuro (and NPC pups and guards)

The long haired dark haired woman hummed a soft sound, to calm her pups. It seemed to further calm her as well, and she kept looking at Aki. She could see the confused look on his face, but said nothing yet. She didn't want to give Kuro a reason to talk like they were friends or something...She soon got tense again, however. She could smell the others, which seemed to be three large males. She saw them too, once they started to walk over this way. She glared at Kuro, all focus on him once again...and kept the kids close still. As if she'd give any chance for them to get near Kuro, or him to get near them. She began to head to the house, saying "You didn't need to bring them..."

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; turquoise eyed brunette; Aiyana the Shiloh Shep)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Inn, Catherina

The golden haired werewolf nodded and said "Oh yeah, no, definitely not. They'd know in an instant, you have the scent of a human." He glanced towards his daughter, as she went to the communal sitting room. They smiled a bit, then shook their head. He nodded as he looked at her, saying "The car garage is supposed to come get it later. To work on it and fix it for them," they said. He chuckled a bit, saying "I don't know if the buffet is up yet. They should be making dinner soon, but you could always go ask for some snacks."

(I'm saying dinner because it seems to be night again)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:08 pm

|| Shiye Nereza || Male || 28 || Werewolf || Tagged: Nymira ||

Nothing other than the fact that the rouge was captured. They still want us to be on the lookout. At least the alpha will be fine, thanks to his daughter…..Anything on your end? he reported back to her. The large male trotted through the woods, head low and ears forward. He kept his body relaxed but he was on full alert. It seemed that his t was probably going to be another long sleepless night. But that didn’t bother Shiye.

Eventually he caught up to some of the others and they all chatted among themselves. Shiye glanced at one of them, Lilian, and saw that the little wolf was heading back towards the house. Shiye snarled softly and cut her off. Where do you think you’re going? We’ve got strict orders that we must stay here until otherwise. You must be new. I’ll let this one slide but next time, don’t go off on your own. We’ve already almost lost our alpha and a few of our own. I don’t make the rules. I just follow them. he growled and the grey/brown wolf flinched at his words but nodded. Was he too harsh? Probably. But that was just how Shiye was.

|| Davina Svärd || 18 || Female || Werewolf || Tagged: mother, grandmother and others || Taken: Brooks || Daughter to Jarek and Nathalie Svärd ||

She watched as Brooks mother appeared and she smiled softly at the other woman. ”Ooh a blue would look beautiful indeed! And I think I have a few blue dresses that I could try on.” she said. She then looked at Brooks and squeezed his hand gently. “I’m sure you’d look dashing in a suit she told him with a nod of approval. Her grandmother even nodded her head in agreement. “Come on, let’s go and pick out your dresses, and talk about how to style your hair.” she said and Davina wrinkled her nose at the mention of it but said nothing.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:37 pm

Sakari Nereza | 26 | female | beta | tags: Shiye
    'No, same here, I've got nothing. I'll update everyone if I see anything,' she noted. Although she was glad there wasn't any other activity, she was still on edge. Sakari trotted through the woods, splitting off from the others for a bit. She focused better when she was on her own. The silver wolf's nostrils flared. Various scents filtered in, but none were strange or out of the ordinary... it was like nothing had happened in the forest.

Aidan Maximillian | 33 | male | warrior | tags: open
    He was tidying up his house, thinking of his daughters at school. He was a bit worried about the two of them.

Emery Raven | 38 | female | pup-sitter | tags: Brooks & Davina, Jarek & Nathalie
    She turned her head to one side and smiled softly at her son, imagining him in a new suit with Davina at his side. It reminded her of when she was younger. "I'm certain your father would love to help you. In fact, why don't we speak to him about that tonight?" Emery offered gently. She glanced over at Davina, a flush on her cheeks and a bright smile on her lips, glad that the young woman agreed with the thought of a blue dress. The mother mouthed an empathetic "sorry" to Davina, who wrinkled her nose at the thought of being preened over.

Cain | 27 | male | rogue follower | tags: Kuro, Aki, Amaya
    He had been brought as one of the three guards, upon Kuro's request. He stood in the front, between the other two guards. With his tall and muscular stature, he made himself look as formidable as possible towards the others. "But don't worry, they don't bite... too hard," he heard Kuro say with a laugh. As if on cue, Cain's upper lip curled in a snarl. Inside, his wolf was growling and snapping to release the tension in the air.

Jamie Strikes | 22 | male | human | tags: Catherina & Meyer
    He headed over there to the White Rabbit Inn, his stomach grumbling as the sun was setting. In the back of his mind, he knew his sister had been spending more time at the Inn. Jamie entered the Inn and swiped his feet on the "welcome" mat. "Hello?" he called out in a general greeting, not wanting to spook anyone. He wandered through the sitting room and came to another room where Catherina and Meyer, one of the employees, were talking. "Oh, hi guys. Sorry to interrupt you two, I was just looking for dinner."

Makena Laurent | 21 | female | loner | tags: open
    She was far from the pack's territory but still in a part of the forest. The young woman knew to stay far from them... and she didn't want anything to do with them, frankly. Currently, she was living in a cabin that she bought from one of the humans in town. She offered them enough money that they didn't ask any questions, though they gave her an odd look. But it was better than squatting in someone's summer home without their knowledge. Makena stirred a cup of tea before making her way to the back porch and settling herself in a white rope hammock, legs crossed at the ankles.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:58 pm

[Guys, Meyer isn't the owner. They're just living in the Inn, and they help out there. The owners are an NPC named Anni and her husband or wife. Leaning more towards her spouse being a woman rather than a man, but anyway. Also, I think people liked the name White Rabbit, so its the White Rabbit Inn.]

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Tags: Davina, Brooks, Emery

She smiled a bit more as she looked at the two younger werewolves. She then looked to Emery as well as mother in law. Studying Emery, she said "Are you and your husband joining us at the Ball this year?" She already knew the answer was likely a yes. She wanted to ask the other woman though, rather than just assuming such things. She then looked at her mother in law, smiling and saying "Yes mother, lets go do that."

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Rick maybe- SO: Davina?- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Nathalie, Emery

The brunette smiled as he looked down at her, and nodded to her. He said "Maybe I could find a dark blue suit, or even a blue gray one." Even if he didn't wear the same color as her, they'd still look good. He could wear a purplish suit or even a dark red one, and it would still work with her dress. He nodded to his mother, saying "Okay. Let's go to him, then, and see if he can find me a nice looking suit."

(I'm saying dinner because it seems to be night again- OOC for Queen).

They looked up again as they heard one of the other humans calling out. When he finally appeared, they saw it was Catherina's brother. He was pretty sure this was the brother of the female human. He nodded to the other, then they looked around for a moment. He said "Jamie, you know where to go for that; the dining area." He pointed towards the dining area even so, already smelling the food preparations being started.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:36 pm

|| Shiaye Nereza || Male || 28 || Werewolf || Tagged: some pack members || Older brother of Sakari ||

Some of the other wolves showed their concern for when Shiye went off on the she wolf. He snorted in response to them. No need to be so harsh on her! Shes only a newbie. Be easy with her. one said and Shiye only rolled his eyes before turning around to continue on with being on patrol. Sure he could have been nicer but he was only doing what he thought was best.

He paused and lowered his nose to the snow covered ground. He allowed all the scents to flow into his nostrils and he allowed each individual one to flow through. Some were bears passing through. Some were deer, or caribou. Nothing too serious or dangerous. The thought of the Ball came up in his mind and he was hoping to miss out on it, but he was being dragged this time.

|| Davina Svärd || 18 || Female || Werewolf || Tagged: Her mother and her grandmother || Taken: Brooks || Daughter of Jarek and Nathalie Svärd ||

”I guess I’ll see you later then Brooks…..Goodnight….” she said and kissed his cheek before letting go of his hand. She then looked over to her mother and her grandmother and the three of them walked their way out of the pack hospital. Soon they were in Davina’s bedroom and Davina felt like she could die from embarrassment. Her room wasn’t exactly girly per say. The room was filled with blues, blacks, reds and purples. She was a metal head, with posters and other decorations around the room.

Davina sat in her swing chair that was by the doors that led to the balcony. She crossed her legs and glanced at her mother and grandmother, and watched as her grandmother went over to the closest and began to search through the dresses. Her eyes scanned the blue dresses that Davina had and began to lay them out on the bed.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me