Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

Postby Enya_xox » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:36 am

|| Luna Rivers || Female || 17 || Crimson Pack || Tagged: Davina, Brooks, Castor/Amara ||

Luna's demeanor became suddenly alert as Davina spoke, her ears pricked, eyes watchful, muscles tensed whilst she took heavy slow breaths through her nose. She could smell them.

Adrenaline was pumping through her veins, her movements annoyingly shaky from anxiety. She watched the other wolves split up, most seemed calm, some curious, others on edge but none as much as her, as far as she could tell. Maybe they were hiding it well, she hoped she was at least. She was unsure if many of them had encountered humans before, and if so what had their experiences involved.

She flicked her tail, bowing her head momentarily at Davina before following. She caught sight of the second wolf, Brooks, and gave him a small friendly nod before returning her focus to the forest around them. The scent was growing stronger and she was sure that they were on the right path. She didn't know how she felt about that.

Her ears twitched and she came to a sudden halt, eyes focused before her. She could hear the familiar sound of voices, however they certainly did not belong to members of the pack.

she followed Davina behind the bush, and the trio walked out of the forest. Luna resisted the instinctive wolflike urge to snarl at the humans as well as the more human urge to keep her expression cold and stony. Reluctantly she forced her lips into a smile, although the ice-blue eyes remained cold, almost threatening.

She didn't speak, which in itself felt rather unusual to the outspoken girl instead she simply watched. Her heart was still pounding and she allowed her hands to fidget endlessly with the bobble around her wrist.

At the sound of the howl, Luna's head jerked slightly upwards, her eyes alert, before swiftly correcting herself. The movement had been small, barely noticeable, and even if someone had seen it was easily mistaken for human fear.
[align=center]Image
Name: Mitski
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Enya_xox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:47 am

Rhett Kendrick
19|Male|Werewolf
Tagged: Open
The other Werewolf left. Rhett rolled his eyes, and got himself ready. That was, until, he caught a distant scent of... humans? He hadn't been aware that it was possible for humans to come close to the town. Since he was more central in the town, he wasn't entirely sure if he was sensing correctly. He was quite tempted to go and investigate himself, but he figured that other members of the pack would be taking a look and sticking to their training for dealing with humans. That was not something Rhett would strictly stick to. Very well - he'd wait until the other pack members returned, though he wasn't particularly happy about it.

Putting his helmet back, Rhett started to walk to the edge of the forest that the training usually took place. He was mostly curious to see if the pack had already gone out, if anyone else had picked up the scent of humans, and to see if anyone was staying behind.

Castor Nolan
19|Male|Human
Tagged: Amara/Davina, Brooks, Luna
Rather hoping that whatever Amara had noticed had just been her imagination, Castor waited a few moments, watching the forest. And then, three people stepped out the forest. They all seemed quite normal, but he was still wary. After all, who just happened to be in the forest out here? He didn't see any other cars around, so it was unlikely that they were also travellers.
He stated at the three people, noting how different their demeanors were. The first young woman, who had spoken to them, was polite, and seemed at least somewhat friendly - as well as confirming that she lived here. The young man was also polite, but quieter and seemed to be looking around. The seocnd young woman hadn't said anything, but she seemed to be staring quite coldly at them, as if to be threatening.

Castor raised a hand in greeting when Amara introduced them both, and had explained their situation. Before he could also speak, though, he heard the bowl that pierced through the air, and he glanced in the direction he heard it from sharply. "Was that... a wolf?" he asked, steadily, rather not keen on encountering one. Especially when he and Amara hadn't anywhere to go.

Amara Nolan
19|Female|Human
Tagged: Castor/Davina, Brooks, Luna
She had started to think that maybe it had just been her imagination, and was going to continue walking, when after a few more moments, a trio of people stepped out of the forest. At least they seemed relatively normal, but she couldn't be too sure. Still, Amara smiled brightly and waved, starting to walk over to the three, stopping at about ten feet away from them. She did have some caution about her, after all.
Amara focused on the red-haired young woman, since she was the one that spoke first and was asking who they were. The other two people she wasn't too sure about their vibes, but at least the first young woman, Davina, seemed to be polite enough. "Hi! I'm Amara, that's my brother Castor. We really don't mean to intrude, but our car broke down and I thought I saw a town nearby to try and get some help at." Amara explained, gesturing over to Castor first, and then back in the general direction that they'd left the car.

She instinctively glanced in the direction that the howling came from, raising an eyebrow slightly. Out of most wild animals, wolves were not one that she expected to live around here. "That sounded fairly close." Amara commented, admittedly slightly nervous. She knew that wolves may well not attack for no reason, but on the off chance one did... well, she knew she wouldn't be able to outrun one.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enya_xox » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:10 pm

|| Luna Rivers || Female || 17 || Crimson Pack || Tagged: Davina, Brooks, Castor/Amara ||

Luna calmed herself down at last. Although her heart still pounded and her head swam with rage she managed a reassuring smile, her expression warming. The pair of humans seemed suspicious of the three others and as a wolf howled nearby she could sense the tension and fear in their voices. She glanced towards the forest again, wondering herself how close the wolf was and if whoever it was had been looking for the three young werewolves. It had been the howl of a werewolf she had been certain, not any regular wolf. She searched in her mind for who that particular call belonged to yet to no avail. Luna had not yet been in the pack long enough to recognize every howl, especially at a distance.

Her eyes slid momentarily to Brooks and Divina, surely they'd recognize it, at least one of them.

She turned back to the humans, forcing herself to keep smiling. "I wouldn't worry, there's only a few around here and they don't bother with us" she reassured cheerfully
[align=center]Image
Enya_xox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:09 pm

[Didn't realize we could make humans. Could I make two human children, or should they be adults?

I'm going to say it was Sophie, if thats okay. Otherwise, it can be a rogue and Sophie is just coincidentally showing up here]

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Castor- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Luna, Castor and Amara

The green eyed brunette hummed a small sound as he looked at the two humans. He swallowed a bit as he looked at the brother. Oh...that was new...he was actually feeling attracted to the human. Shaking it off, he looked to Luna as she reacted to the howl. She was definitely convincing, or rather her reaction would look convincingly human. Looking to Amara, he said "It could be a dog...like...wolfdogs are a thing."

Conveniently, some purebred dogs also sounded very similar to a wolf. "Huskies and Malamutes, purebred ones, also can howl like that." He knew those were popular breeds with people, so that's what he came up with. Shaking his head, he then looked to Davina and Luna. He gasped as something collided with his legs...and stared down at the wolf. Luckily, Sophie's golden brown color could make her be mistaken for a dog.

"Bad dog!" he scolded, keeping up the ruse.

"how did you get out here?" he then asked.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; open (Amara, maybe Luna)- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: open-> Davina and others

The green eyed golden brown haired girl hummed a small sound. She finished her food and looked around, circling back past the same window. She went over to the sink with her dish, now devoid of food. She continued to quietly hum as she put the dish in the sink. She rinsed it off, then left it there as she stepped out of the kitchen. She fell silent now, leaving the house/cabin and standing on the porch.

She just stood and stared out across the yard a moment, then jumped down. She phased to wolf form and began to run, finding scents. She knew it was her brother, Davina, as well as Luna, and easily followed the scents. She soon came upon them, running quite literally into her brother. She stumbled back with a whimper. She put her ears back as he spoke like she was a dog...then she noticed the humans and froze.

She yipped and wagged her tail, acting like a dog.

She had to do this, these humans couldn't know.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; has to bond SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Kuma and a girl- 5' 5"- Tags: open

The long haired dark haired woman -feeding her twins-
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:16 pm

(Sure that’s fine)

|| Davina Asta Svärd || Female || 18 || Werewolf || Tagged: Brooks, Luna, Amara, Castor and Sophie ||

The young woman listened to the other woman and nodded her head. ”Ahh I see….So you’re not from around here then. And well the town is just a couple miles from here. Not too far really. We can have your car towed in, have it looked at and there’s a nice little inn in town that you can stay at until your car is done.” she said politely and knew that if her father saw this, he would be ashamed of her for helping humans. Davina couldn’t help but notice their faces when they heard the howl.

“Oh don’t worry about that. It’s probably a lone wolf or something. There’s usually some stray dogs around here too. But I wouldn’t worry too much about them. You’ll be much safer in the town. So let’s get you all set up. I’m sure the boys won’t mind pushing the car up to the shop.” she said, flashing a smile at Brooks. The red headed girl saw a dog run up and noticed who it was. She gave a scolding look to the dog. You trying to get us exposed….My father I’m sure will be furious as is when he hears about this…. she told Sophie. Sure she wasn’t alpha, but she still had to remind others of their own actions.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enya_xox » Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:37 am

Luna gave Davina a quick glance. She certainly did not appreciate the kindness they were expected to show to these humans. If they only knew. If they had realised, if they weren't too stupid to notice that they were accompanied by four werewolves there was no doubt that they'd have attacked. They'd have killed by now and she hoped that Davina and Brooks weren't really as soft as they were acting right now.

She nodded in agreement as Davina spoke, not quite listening to the details as her mind raced.

Her eyes narrowed reproachfully as the golden wolf approached, her heart racing. What the hell was Sophie playing at? "What are you doing?" she growled at Sophie, smiling back up at the humans. Perhaps she should have left the issue to Davina, after all the she-wolf certainly ranked far higher than Luna yet shutting her mouth had never been the girl's strong point.

Brooks seemed to be acting more practically, she respected him for that, as he scolded the "dog". She just hoped it was convincing enough, after all if she had been in the humans' situation she would be extremely suspicious. However humans weren't exactly known to be smart.

(I'm assuming the werewolves have some kind of telepathic communication?)
[align=center]Image
Enya_xox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:41 am

[Yup, that's why we have them communicate in italics when in wolf form]

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Castor- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Luna, Castor and Amara

The green eyed brunette glanced to Davina, then to Sophie, then to Luna. He looked back to them, offering a smile, then placed a hand on the 'dog'. He gripped at her fur a bit, not enough to hurt but a warning. He heard her growl lowly at Luna, which could cause problems...They were all about the same rank, so fights could break out...Unlike if someone was annoyed with Davina, they wouldn't be dumb enough to fight her.

Shaking his head, he looked down at the golden brown semi fluffy furred female. He noticed her green eyes, green even in wolf form, were focused. She was staring at the human girl, and he could understand the sentiment. He then realized what a problem that could be...They were humans, she was a werewolf, he knew it couldn't work out. Sighing, he patted the 'dog' a couple times, then said "Yeah, let us get you to the inn."

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; open (Amara, maybe Luna)- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Davina and others

The green eyed golden brown furred wolf noticed the look on Davina's face. She knew how to act towards the daughter of their alphas. She whined and put her ears back, flicking her tongue out. That's what dogs and wolves did when wanting to apologize, and even a werewolf would do the same. That was, if in their wolf form anyway. She didn't tuck her tail, but it hung down and didn't wag as she looked at the other.

The mood was ruined when Luna then asked what she was doing...She turned a glare on the younger female, and gave a low growl. She was distracted by her brother's touch on her fur, not enough to hurt but a warning. Rolling her eyes, she thought spoke to Luna How was I supposed to know there were humans?! She then looked at the humans. She tilted her head, focused more on the girl then.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; has to bond SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Kuma and a girl (open to play)- 5' 5"- Tags: open

The long haired dark haired woman -feeding her twins-
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:52 am

[Here's the form]

Name:
Nickie Snowfall
Sexuality:
Pan
Crush:
possibly Luna, Rhett when she's 18 maybe
Personality:
Happy go lucky, playful, friendly, helpful, studious, kind, caring, trustworthy, honest, loyal; stubborn, hard headed, cold if angered, aloof if irritated, withdrawn when upset, loud at times, wild at times, doesn't always listen, extremely scared of thunder and fire, too quiet at times.
History:
Born sixteen years ago to Nathan and Rebecca Snowfall, she was well loved and cared for. She had a pretty normal life, and Nyx was born six years ago. When he was two and she was twelve, their parents passed...They were sent to a relative, but the relative didn't really want them...Being only twelve, she didn't know it could be considered wrong to take Nyx. She sneaked out with him and ran off. They ended up at the inn, and the people running have unofficially adopted them. The two have a room there that is only for them, visitors can't rent/ask for it.
Description
-height: five foot one
-weight: slender
-hair: black and wavy, to upper back
-eyes: gray
-skin: mahogany
Other:
human girl
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:42 am

(Accepted and we shall see)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:36 am

Rhett Kendrick
19|Male|Werewolf
Tagged: Open
The other Werewolf left. Rhett rolled his eyes, and got himself ready. That was, until, he caught a distant scent of... humans? He hadn't been aware that it was possible for humans to come close to the town. Since he was more central in the town, he wasn't entirely sure if he was sensing correctly. He was quite tempted to go and investigate himself, but he figured that other members of the pack would be taking a look and sticking to their training for dealing with humans. That was not something Rhett would strictly stick to. Very well - he'd wait until the other pack members returned, though he wasn't particularly happy about it.

Putting his helmet back, Rhett started to walk to the edge of the forest that the training usually took place. He was mostly curious to see if the pack had already gone out, if anyone else had picked up the scent of humans, and to see if anyone was staying behind.

Castor Nolan
19|Male|Human
Tagged: Amara/Davina, Brooks, Luna
He stayed quiet as Davina and Amara spoke, and then nodded as Davina mentioned pushing the car to the shop. A couple of miles wouldn't be too bad. And... well, he didn't have muscles for no reason. "Thank you." he said, and smiled slightly at the group of strangers. At least they seemed to be friendly... and it wasn't as if there were any other options for them.
He raised an eyebrow when the wolf approached, and seemed to be scolded by the male. Sure, perhaps it was a wolfdog... but it was also much bigger than typical domestic dogs, even for a wolfdog. He also picked up on the glances that the group were giving to the wolf. Castor couldn't quite help but feel that something else was going on, but he chose not to question it. Not yet, anyway.

"Well. Let's get moving before it gets dark." Castor suggested, and he and Amara started the walk back to their car. Thank goodness it wasn't as far as he'd thought it was.
He put his and Amara's suitcases that they'd taken out earlier back into the car, since there was no point in having them out now, and then went to the back of the car, getting himself ready while waiting for the other male to help push the car.

Amara Nolan
19|Female|Human
Tagged: Castor/Davina, Brooks, Luna
"No - well, sort of. The town we live in is a good thirty or forty miles away, so a bit too far to walk." Amara replied, with a light laugh. She was a little surprised at the offer for help - it was more than she'd hoped for, but she wasn't going to reject the offer. Besides, it wasn't as if there was much of a choice, especially as she didn't really want to be hoping someone else would turn up to help. "Really?" she brightened up more - if that was possible for her - "That would be great, thank you."

As Davina assured them there wasn't anything to worry about with the howling - and then suggested getting the boys to push the car - Amara nodded. She watched as a wolf approached, running up to them, before being scolded by the male. And then the others gave the wolf some odd looks. It was a little strange, watching this silent communication, but she figured that they were close enough to not need to always speak? "Oh nice - are you wolf whisperers or something?" Amara asked, sounding amazed. Guess there really wasn't anything to be concerned about, if these people could 'communicate' or 'control' them.
When Castor suggested they get a move on, Amara nodded. "Oh - yes, let's go!" and she followed him back to the car.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me