Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:20 pm

[Queen: it wasn't too dark, no. That post was fine.]

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Tags: Davina

She smiled and nodded as she looked at Davina, then to mother in law. She wanted so bad to tell her about the baby..but she wouldn't. They were going to tell Davina after the ball, so Nathalie would wait. She giggled a bit then shook her head, saying "Thank you, Davina."

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Rick maybe- SO: Davina?- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Emery

The brunette seemed to think about it a moment, then sighed and shook his head. "No...we shouldn't, because maybe that's why she acts like this in the first place. We're always after her about things now...It's provably what's making her want to get away," he said. "I also don't think she's really interested in the female human anymore. They really barely spoke, she probably realized it wouldn't work out."

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Angelthorn

The green eyed golden brown haired girl shook her head a couple times. They got the wood back to where it needed to be, and she looked at them. "Think three times before you act...well, that's good advice. Unfortunately, not everyone would like that, or just... not everyone would think. I...don't really want to make them come back. I just thought you should be allowed to say good bye, if they're really not going to come back." She then nodded to what he said. She turned to wolf form to walk for awhile, since the brothers had gone on a path that had no humans. She was pretty sure it wasn't used. Maybe just because it was getting late, but no one was out right now.

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: Tara

The wolf wagged his tail, internally of course, as he looked at her through Codi's eyes. He was also showing her what he looked like. He looked quite happy and full of pride, as he saw the way she looked at him. He said to Codi I guess we can do it, after all. This is amazing, so amazing...and I love how both of them look like. He then went back to looking at the she wolf, and felt happiness and warmth.

The turquoise eyed golden haired man smiled warmly as he looked at her. He nodded his head as he listened to what she was saying. "I'm Codi, son of Amos and Melody, and I have a younger sister. Her name is Kianna, or Kiki as we like to call her in our family." He fell silent to let her keep talking, and he nodded along. He hummed a small sound, then watched as she winced when she moved a bit. "Oh...be careful," he said, then smiled at her again. "I'm currently staying with a satellite pack under Jarek and Nathalie's protection. That's why I'm here...because one of the wolves in the satellite pack got attacked. I protected him, so I got hurt a bit too."

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra, Jack, Abigail

The dark haired girl blinked as she looked at him, and nodded to him. "I guess that pack really was different...as my mother is also an omega. She isn't treated bad, though, because her job is to like...help others. If the others start fighting, she gets between them. She gets their focus on her, which then seems to dissipate the tension. I'm sorry your pack treated your mom bad..." she said. "They shouldn't have treated your dad as a traitor either," she said. She then smiled and said "Yeah...using this opportunity to have a safe place and food is also fine."

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Kianna, Umi, Abigail, Jack

The dark brown haired ambery eyed one with brown ringing the pupils smiled. She nodded to Abigail, saying "You two do look very similar. Its nice to meet you," she said to her, then looked to Umi. She giggled a bit then shook her head, looking between the two of them. "Honestly feels like all the rooms should be locked at this time. Except like the offices, in case any of the students need to talk to someone. Anyway! I have like all the normal classes, so a math class, science, English or reading, history. Then I have a French class. I also have native American studies, which...I don't really need but I decided to take it. Then I have art and another language class; Chinese."

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: Aki and Kuro and Cain (and NPC pups and guards)

The long haired dark haired woman looked at the three guards a moment. If she turned to wolf form she could take them...unless they also phased. She could at least maybe take one or two by surprise though, before they could transform. Shaking her head, she looked down. She couldn't risk anyone trying to hurt the pups...If she did that, the four males could go after her pups instead...She twitched a bit when Aki got close to her and said something. She sighed and muttered "Fine..." then he was turning to Kuro again. She growled a bit, quieter now, when Kuro said they would live there...She rolled her eyes, then tensed up as he mentioned the pups...and she looked to Aki. She said "Take them...and protect them." She knew she wouldn't be able to get out of this...

Kurona- f- 26 y- werewolf- pup sitter- bi; Shiye- guard x hunter: Tallie + Rowan; her + Elnor; Reimei, Raimeki, Yukiko, Himiko; Sora + Sara- Tags: Shiye, Sakari

The golden tan skinned, dark haired woman shook her long haired head. "I'm pretty sure there's sausage and some meatloaf left. We also definitely have meat in the freezer, that needs to be used in the next couple months. I could cook something up if you two want," she said. She then smiled and dipped her head to Shiye, before looking away. She felt her heart rate pick up...and sighed as she silently scolded herself.

Joaquin Stark- m- 22 y- human- homosexual- crush: James- father and mother: Kara (30), Laura (27), Maddie (24)- Tags: James and others

The mahogany skinned cute and pretty but somewhat handsome one blushed a bit. He looked away quick, and patted at his cheeks some. Once he was sure the blush was dying down, he turned blue eyes back to the other. He practically lit up when the other invited him to eat. He nodded and said "I-I, um...yeah, that would be great. I mean...I'd like to have some food with you, yeah." He coughed a bit, shaking his head and sighing at himself as he fell silent. He watched the other head for the dining area, and he quickly followed after him.

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; turquoise eyed brunette; Aiyana the Shiloh Shep)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Catherina, James, Jo, Rick and Nick

The golden haired werewolf nodded to Jamie as well, saying "You aren't really interrupting. Your sister was just asking about Rick and Nick," he said. that's all he said, though, as they didn't think Jamie knew the two were wolves..He glanced to Anni as she passed through, nodding his head to the Inn owner.

They made a small sound when she mentioned dating...and they sighed a bit. They shook their head, and looked to Joaquin as well. They smiled and said "Hello," to him, then looked up and out the windows as she did. "huh...who..." they started, then headed for the door. They stepped out the door, calling "Hello?" and looking at the two. The two were still in the dark, they hadn't quite reached the Inn yet. Meyer felt their chest tighten, honestly hoping it was the two brothers. This would make everything so much easier, Catherina wouldn't have to go looking for them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:20 am

|| Rick Clower ||
|| werewolf || male || 21 years || Pack || Tags: Nick, Catherina, Meyer, open
-
He was walking toward the main entrance when the main door suddenly opened and they froze in surprise or confused about what was going on. He looked at the worker who called to them, or so he thought as he didn't see anyone else there at the moment. He felt that the worker seemed somehow familiar, but he was not too sure and he didn't have much time to think about it either when the familiar figure of his childhood friend got out of the building as well "..." he didn't say much of anything when the girl comes to them as running as he still was confused about what was just happened.

|| Nick Clower ||
|| werewolf || male || 18 years || Pack || Tags: Rick, Catherina, Meyer, open
-
He also was surprised and confused at first, but when the girl came their way, he felt more excited than his older brother who seemed to be frozen. He gave a hug back to his choíldhood and took a look at the worker near the main entrance 'That sure looks like mom...' he thought for a moment before turning to the girl "Hello Cath...uh, well...umm, that's a long story actually..." he answered to her scratching his head a little bit "Stinks...of course we stinks we're being walking the whole day, in sunlight...my clothes are almost melting to my skin" he said with a sight.

|| Angelthorn Valentine ||
|| werewolf || male || 32 years || Pack || Tags: Sophie
-
They followed the female wolf "Well yeah, they could've told me if they were going to leave, but...I know also that they don't like goodbyes, for sure...." they told the she-wolf "I am not trying to get them back if they don't want to, as anyone can choose their own paths, even if being in the pack may bring safety, but still the choice is the person themselves" they said as they kept walking forward.

|| Aki Briggs ||
|| Werewolf || male || 26 years || Loner || Tags: Kuro, Amaya, Cain, the pups (NPC guards)
-
He felt rather worried or actually he was not even sure what was he supposed to think right now, everything had been so fine just a moment ago and now he needed to leave his house, and likely take care of some kids too. Thought he knew Kuro and he could not look himself into the mirror if he just coldly left those kids alone, so he took some of his stuff into the bags and when he walked past the mother wolf, he only nodded to her. He then turned to the kids "Come on you two..." he told the pups in a gentle yet little broken voice. He also hoped that the kids could take this nicely as he could not know how the Kuro could take it if they started resisting. He started to make his leave of his home, wondering where he could go now, maybe he could get a room from the Inn nearby. He could not stay under the woods either, it was not like he could not, but he was worried about the pups, maybe a room could be a better choice.

||Kuro||
||werewolf||male|| 34 years || Rogues co-leader || Tags: Aki, Amaya, Cain, pups (NPC guards)
-
He was not usually patient, but for now, he was silently waiting for the loner to get his stuff and looked with a smile when Amaya gave those pups to the hands of Aki. He could not care at all if the loner took care of those pups or not, he hoped he could only leave them behind, but he also noticed how weak that loner was. He was so useful, but still so weak, if he could only break him, he could become a loyal follower to him, but so far the loner was stubborn and hard for him to break. He looked at Amaya "Well then I hope you like your new home, as you're not leaving anywhere" he said with a smile.

|| Jack Norrix ||
|| werewolf || male || 16 years || Pack (student) || Tags: Kianna, Erra (Umi, Abi)
-
He sighed "Your pack seemed like a normal pack, even though I thought for a long that being omega was the same as being a trach on the packs, but now when I left I found out that they were not, only my own pack was insane," he said with a sight. He looked elsewhere "I didn't really know any other place either and this place does take youngsters like me to study and we do have a chance to get at least our own rooms too...and it's free for now...I don't know what I am supposed to do when turned to 18 years and I can't stay here anymore...maybe I need to find a pack or get a job..." he said.

|| Abigale Maximillian ||
D || werewolf || female || 14 years || Pack (student) || Tags: Kianna, Erra (Umi, Jack)
-
She walked to her classroom to study...

|| Umi Maximillian ||
S || werewolf || female || 14 years || Pack (student) || tags: Kianna, Erra, (Jack, Abi)
-
She walked forward "Well yeah, there is the library, which is mostly open all the time, except nights, and the gymnasium is open mostly too...and the cafeteria but the classrooms are of course open when classes or for special reasons..." she said. She looked at her "That's nice, I am never good with math and reading...only if it's interesting to me, then yes, but other way I have a hard time focusing on it..." she said shaking her a little bit "I also like languages. I am studying, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Finnish, and I am also enthusiastic about German, Chinese would also be an interesting language to learn" she said to her "I also like science and learning to cook and history" she continued.

|| Catherina Strikes ||
|| Human ||female || 20 years || tags: Meyer, Jamie, Joaquin > Rick, Nick
-
She stared at the window for a moment, she didn't get what was she even looked at for a moment, she wanted to believe that those boys were the two who were missing, but still part of her thought not to get her hopes too up, because she was not sure. The parking place was dark, she barely saw them, but it could not hurt for her to try right? She shook her head for a moment and got out of the main entrance, her eyes looked to the two who were now stopped to stare at them "You're..." she questioned them for a moment before a smile came to her face and she runs toward the two brothers, hugging them "Where you idiots are being at?" she asked them with a joke mostly. She then let go of them "Uh you stink..." she said to them with a smile.

|| Gin Chitan ||
|| werewolf ||intersex || 18 years || loner || Tags: Kin, open
-
The silver wolf with odd-colored eyes watched the Inn, on the dark bushes nearby. They were hungry, had no luck with any hunts, and mostly lived on garbage or food they stole from poor humans. Now their brother noticed the Inn and the open kitchen door on the side, but so far the parking place was not fully empty so they decided to wait a little bit, before trying their chances with the kitchen. They flicked their ears to listen, even if they knew this may not be the wisest thing to do, they only nodded in agreement. They followed after their brother, his eyes were alert for anything or anyone to notice them, so far so good. They sniffed the air near the kitchen door, before nodding to their brother to sneak into the kitchen to steal some food.

|| Kin Chitan ||
|| werewolf || Genderfluid || 18 years || loner || Tags: Gin, open
-
The almond-gray wolf was starting to get impatient as the people in the parking place just didn't get fast enough away, They started to plan another way into the open door without being seen by anyone, bushes and trees luckily covered the building, and there were only on a wide path where the cars come into the parking place and out of it. They shook their head when realized that there was too much light in that open area that it could be almost impossible for them to walk without anyone to notice especially if these people stayed out of the building. They took a look around "Let's go to the other side, we need to circle the whole building, but we will eventually get to the door without anyone to notice" they said to their triple. They used the bushes to hide out of the parking lights and out of the sight of anyone, when they got to the other side of the building and were out of sight they started to speed up into a run to go to the other side of the building where the open door was. They stopped for a moment, to look around and listened to the voices coming inside the kitchen there were still some cooks working, but only a few maybe they could sneak into the kitchen and steal some of the food out there. They looked at their brother "Let's do this, ready?" they said to them "Go" they said in silence and sneaked into the kitchen.

|| Deacon ||
|| werewolf || male || 25 years || rogue || Tags:
-

|| Rowan Wolf Swift ||
|| human (turned lycan) || female || 27 years || hunter || Tags:
-

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:52 pm

Tara smiled slightly her eyed glittering softly. "My name is Tara Marie Macleod, I'm the daughter of the Luna Queen Kathryn De La Vega and her mate the Alpha King Christian De LA Vega. Our pack the Loco Lobo is the largest and one of the oldest wolf packs in the world. My stepfather was chosen by the eldest of wolves on the council of ancients." She paused for a moment before continuing " what do you know about your family genealogy?" She asked. She knew about his being a member of one of the satellite packs."I've seen his wolf and he's very handsome as is our mate. I think we should email Diego or dad to find out more and to let them know we've found our mate. Im gonna be surprised though if mom and dad's names arent well known considering what dad did before.' Artemis chimed up in Tara's mind. Tara blinked before she responded 'I dont know if thats well known here in Alaska but I know mom was pretty angry when she wrote about it in her journal. It was after what happened to Diego. I dont ever want mom that mad at me though.'
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:28 pm

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Tags: Davina

She smiled and nodded as she looked at Davina, then to mother in law. She wanted so bad to tell her about the baby..but she wouldn't. They were going to tell Davina after the ball, so Nathalie would wait. She giggled a bit then shook her head, saying "Thank you, Davina."

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Rick maybe- SO: Davina?- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Emery

The brunette seemed to think about it a moment, then sighed and shook his head. "No...we shouldn't, because maybe that's why she acts like this in the first place. We're always after her about things now...It's provably what's making her want to get away," he said. "I also don't think she's really interested in the female human anymore. They really barely spoke, she probably realized it wouldn't work out."

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Angelthorn

The green eyed golden brown haired girl nodded at the older wolf. "I get that...and no one is going to force them to come back," she said. "The others seem too busy with that whole Ball," she muttered. "Of course you won't make them come back if they don't want to," she said. She continued to lead the way, hurrying along as she did so. "This is...I think they went to that Inn I was at earlier," she said.

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: Tara

The turquoise eyed golden haired man smiled as he looked at her. He nodded and said "My parents aren't alphas, but they were the betas. Our pack wasn't very big, and humans found out about us... We had to leave, and we eventually found another pack but then some sickness swept through. My parents, Kianna and I were lucky not to get it. We lived in Nevada back then, but then we sort of...became nomadic. That's why I'm trying to find a pack, at least for my sister. Since you're my mate, we would join whatever pack you want to be in. Kianna might have met someone at school, though. She and I might not necessarily end up in the same pack." All that info should tell her at least a little about his roots and genetics. "Other than that...our ancestors were definitely Scottish or something."

The wolf twitched his ears and flicked his tail gently, inwardly of course. He seemed to smile a canine smile, and spoke up to his human side. She's so beautiful, and I realize I just sound like a broken record...She's seriously so beautiful though, and so is her human side. He then seemed to tilt his head, as he wondered on those names. Aren't those two well known wolves in New Orleans or somewhere? He fell silent as the human inwardly said Yes, maybe. He couldn't quite remember, he was more focused on other things right now.

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra, Jack, Abigail

The dark haired girl sighed as she nodded at him, saying "I'm sorry...They definitely sound like they were crazy, sorry you had to grow up there." She didn't really know what else to say, other than sorry. Even though she'd had nothing to do with it, someone should tell him sorry. She nodded and said "Whatever you decide to do...you'll make the right decision. Maybe we could go somewhere together. As...as friends, co workers, whatever." Yes, she had a crush on him, but right now she was talking in the words of a possible new friend.

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Umi, Abigail

The dark brown haired ambery eyed one with brown ringing the pupils hummed. She nodded at the other, saying "I really like books. I'm not too athletic, but...dodgeball and capture the flag is fun. I'm not sure that's what it is, I'm thinking of that game where everyone has a thing on their belt loops or pockets. Capture the flag is only having a flag on each side of a field. Anyway, yes... learning new languages is great. My brother is obsessed with Japan. He wants to go there one day," she said to the other girl. "Oh, cooking...I like to cook too, do you know if there's like a cooking club? Are there any clubs here at all?" she asked the other girl.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: Aki and Kuro and Cain (and NPC pups and guards)

The girl pup, Rinn, stared up at Aki inquisitively, then followed after him. One would think Kuma would do the same, given how friendly he'd acted towards the man. However, he whimpered and looked at his mama. He seemed to feel the anger and nervous energy from her. Rinn grabbed her twin's hand, tugging at it and bringing him along. The two of them followed after the adult male wolf, then.

The long haired dark haired woman growled quietly, as Kuro continued to talk...As if he owned her, as if she was his mate. He was clearly just angry and jealous she'd chosen a much better man over him. Not that she'd ever even considered being his mate. She was lucky when her mate had appeared, taking her on. Now, he was gone, likely because of Kuro... so she had no one to protect her now. There was nothing to say to him, so she just stayed silent. She knew she couldn't take on three guards...not unless she got an upperhand.

Kurona- f- 26 y- werewolf- pup sitter- bi; Shiye- guard x hunter: Tallie + Rowan; her + Elnor; Reimei, Raimeki, Yukiko, Himiko; Sora + Sara- Tags: Shiye, Sakari

The golden tan skinned, dark haired woman shook her long haired head. "I'm pretty sure there's sausage and some meatloaf left. We also definitely have meat in the freezer, that needs to be used in the next couple months. I could cook something up if you two want," she said. She then smiled and dipped her head to Shiye, before looking away. She felt her heart rate pick up...and sighed as she silently scolded herself.

Joaquin Stark- m- 22 y- human- homosexual- crush: James- father and mother: Kara (30), Laura (27), Maddie (24)- Tags: James and others

The mahogany skinned cute and pretty but somewhat handsome one blushed a bit. He looked away quick, and patted at his cheeks some. Once he was sure the blush was dying down, he turned blue eyes back to the other. He practically lit up when the other invited him to eat. He nodded and said "I-I, um...yeah, that would be great. I mean...I'd like to have some food with you, yeah." He coughed a bit, shaking his head and sighing at himself as he fell silent. He watched the other head for the dining area, and he quickly followed after him.

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; turquoise eyed brunette; Aiyana the Shiloh Shep)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Catherina, Rick and Nick

The golden haired werewolf hummed a small, soft sort of sound. He watched the two head off, presumably towards the dining area. No one was really supposed to go on the kitchen itself. That's where kitchen staff were, so guests of the Inn shouldn't be going back there. They shook their head, and hurriedly followed after Catherina. Watching her interaction with the two, they said "This is them, then. Right?" they then asked, just to make sure. It was almost too obvious it was the two brothers though, from her reaction.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:05 pm

Tara nodded "if I had my laptop I could email my older brother and see what he could tell us. He's probably worried about me because he is a bit protective over all us younger wolves. My mom came to the states from Ireland when she was 8 or 9. My stepdad was 21 when he came here from Spain. They were both human when they got here but they got bitten I guess. I don't know for sure it was a long time ago for dad and mom both" She said with a smile.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:32 pm

Sakari Nereza | 26 | female | beta | crush: open | tags: Shiye & Kurona
    Her stomach growled at the thought of waiting for take-out food, as greasy and good as it sounded. "No, it'll take too long to grab it and bring it back for everyone," Sakari sighed in response to her brother. She turned her head gratefully to Kurona. "That would be great if you're able to make something from the freezer -- smart idea. I can help you if you'd like," Sakari offered. She opened the freezer again, pulling out various hunks of meat. The woman studied them individually and carefully. "What do you think should be on the menu tonight? Steak or ground beef?"

Aidan Maximillian | 33 | male | warrior | wife: missing? | tags: open
    He was tidying up his house, thinking of his daughters at school. He was a bit worried about the two of them.

Emery Raven | 38 | female | pup-sitter | husband: Simon (NPC) | tags: Brooks
    She nodded her head in understanding, emitting a soft sigh of gentle frustration regarding the situation. "I suppose that's true... I hate feeling like we're pushing her away," Emery couldn't help but whine in the back of her throat. At the mention of the female human, the woman gave a shrug. She wanted to say she was open-minded, but the mention of humans always made her squirmy. "I think it's for the best that she's not interested in her anymore. Honestly, Brooks, I didn't have high hopes of that relationship coming to fruition. I hope she'll find her true mate."

Cain | 27 | male | rogue follower | crush: Deacon | tags: Kuro & Amaya
    He waited for Aki to leave with the pups, his dark brown eyes following them out of the front of the house. For the briefest moment, Cain jerked his head to one of the guards as a signal to follow the male and ensure he was yards away. He turned his body back to Kuro, who was speaking to Amaya again. However, the woman remained silent and her eyes looked towards Cain as well as the other remaining guard in the room. Cain narrowed his eyes at her. Go on, I dare you, he seemed to say, though his lips made no visible movement.

Jamie Strikes | 22 | male | human | crush: Joaquin | tags: Joaquin
    He turned his head back to Joaquin to wait for his answer, noticing a light tinge on his cheeks. Jamie always thought the other man was quite handsome, even cute in some ways. But he did also hear the gentle cough. "Are you feeling okay? Here, why don't I get you some water too. Unless you'd prefer juice?" Jamie asked, continuing to ramble. He ordered at the dining area, asking for the special of the night and two cups of ice water for both of them. "Sorry, what did you want to eat again? I didn't want to assume and order for you," the good-looking man chuckled. "Although I seem to have done a bit of that already. I'm sorry for that, I can be a little headstrong."

Makena Laurent | 21 | female | loner | crush: has to develop | tags: open
    She was far from the pack's territory but still in a part of the forest. The young woman knew to stay far from them... and she didn't want anything to do with them, frankly. Currently, she was living in a cabin that she bought from one of the humans in town. She offered them enough money that they didn't ask any questions, though they gave her an odd look. But it was better than squatting in someone's summer home without their knowledge. Makena stirred a cup of tea before making her way to the back porch and settling herself in a white rope hammock, legs crossed at the ankles.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:10 pm

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Rick maybe- SO: Davina- older brother of Sophie, son of Simon and Emery- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Emery

The brunette nodded as he looked at her. "I don't think its going to go anywhere. They seem like they'll leave town. They were on a road trip or something." He shook his head a bit. He didn't say the guy had been attractive...He had Davina now anyway. He wasn't going to look back.

The green eyed golden brown haired girl nodded at the older wolf. "I get that...and no one is going to force them to come back," she said. "The others seem too busy with that whole Ball," she muttered. "Of course you won't make them come back if they don't want to," she said. She continued to lead the way, hurrying along as she did so. "This is...I think they went to that Inn I was at earlier," she said.

The turquoise eyed golden haired man
Ladydarkwolf wrote:Tara nodded "if I had my laptop I could email my older brother and see what he could tell us. He's probably worried about me because he is a bit protective over all us younger wolves. My mom came to the states from Ireland when she was 8 or 9. My stepdad was 21 when he came here from Spain. They were both human when they got here but they got bitten I guess. I don't know for sure it was a long time ago for dad and mom both" She said with a smile.

The dark haired girl sighed as she nodded at him, saying "I'm sorry...They definitely sound like they were crazy, sorry you had to grow up there." She didn't really know what else to say, other than sorry. Even though she'd had nothing to do with it, someone should tell him sorry. She nodded and said "Whatever you decide to do...you'll make the right decision. Maybe we could go somewhere together. As...as friends, co workers, whatever." Yes, she had a crush on him, but right now she was talking in the words of a possible new friend.

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Umi, Abigail

The dark brown haired ambery eyed one with brown ringing the pupils hummed. She nodded at the other, saying "I really like books. I'm not too athletic, but...dodgeball and capture the flag is fun. I'm not sure that's what it is, I'm thinking of that game where everyone has a thing on their belt loops or pockets. Capture the flag is only having a flag on each side of a field. Anyway, yes... learning new languages is great. My brother is obsessed with Japan. He wants to go there one day," she said to the other girl. "Oh, cooking...I like to cook too, do you know if there's like a cooking club? Are there any clubs here at all?" she asked the other girl.

The girl pup, Rinn, stared up at Aki inquisitively, then followed after him. One would think Kuma would do the same, given how friendly he'd acted towards the man. However, he whimpered and looked at his mama. He seemed to feel the anger and nervous energy from her. Rinn grabbed her twin's hand, tugging at it and bringing him along. The two of them followed after the adult male wolf, then.

The long haired dark haired woman growled quietly, as Kuro continued to talk...As if he owned her, as if she was his mate. He was clearly just angry and jealous she'd chosen a much better man over him. Not that she'd ever even considered being his mate. She was lucky when her mate had appeared, taking her on. Now, he was gone, likely because of Kuro... so she had no one to protect her now. There was nothing to say to him, so she just stayed silent. She knew she couldn't take on three guards...not unless she got an upperhand.

(going to wait for Shiye to be posted)

The mahogany skinned cute and pretty but somewhat handsome one giggled. "We don't really order, since its an Inn and not a cafe. We just have to see what they're making for dinner this time," he said. Breakfast was better, in his opinion, since you'd get a variety of stuff. "I um...you can get me some water," he then said, as the other had asked about that. He hummed a small sound, then shook his head. He watched the staff members that were there. The cleaning people bustled about, getting laundry and bringing it to the laundry room. He could see them outside the doors of the dining area. He smiled a bit as he watched, then said "I think I smell spaghetti and garlic bread."

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; turquoise eyed brunette; Aiyana the Shiloh Shep)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Catherina, Rick and Nick

The golden haired werewolf hummed a small, soft sort of sound. He watched the two head off, presumably towards the dining area. No one was really supposed to go on the kitchen itself. That's where kitchen staff were, so guests of the Inn shouldn't be going back there. They shook their head, and hurriedly followed after Catherina. Watching her interaction with the two, they said "This is them, then. Right?" they then asked, just to make sure. It was almost too obvious it was the two brothers though, from her reaction.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:59 am

Tara sighed softly her eyes glittered softly even under the florescent lights of the pack hospital. "Being one of the middle children has its advantages. But out of all my siblings the ones I'm closest to are my oldest brother Diego and my baby sister Amanda. She's almost 17 and she's a handful reminds me of myself when I was her age." She said then blinked before going on "do you know about the rouges that attacked? I shouldn't be laying here on my behind I should be out there training the pack incase the rouges attack again."
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:48 am

Sorry...don't know how I forgot to answer that instead of just quoting it into my post...]

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Rick maybe- SO: Davina- older brother of Sophie, son of Simon and Emery- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Emery

The brunette nodded as he looked at her. "I don't think its going to go anywhere. They seem like they'll leave town. They were on a road trip or something." He shook his head a bit. He didn't say the guy had been attractive...He had Davina now anyway. He wasn't going to look back.

The turquoise eyed golden haired man stared up at the lights a moment. He then shook his head and looked away, blinking a couple times. "I almost wish I'd had more siblings, but...it's nice just having one. It meant we got each other's undivided unattention. I didn't have to divide up my attention for other siblings." he then chuckled a bit, nodding as she mentioned her teenaged sister. "I think it might have been a rouge that attacked me and the satellite pack member...I don't know though, because it was weird...there was human scent."

(going to wait for Shiye to be posted)

The mahogany skinned cute and pretty but somewhat handsome one giggled. "We don't really order, since its an Inn and not a cafe. We just have to see what they're making for dinner this time," he said. Breakfast was better, in his opinion, since you'd get a variety of stuff. "I um...you can get me some water," he then said, as the other had asked about that. He hummed a small sound, then shook his head. He watched the staff members that were there. The cleaning people bustled about, getting laundry and bringing it to the laundry room. He could see them outside the doors of the dining area. He smiled a bit as he watched, then said "I think I smell spaghetti and garlic bread."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me