A day in the life of a God (closed!!!!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: GODDESS AND GOD ROLE PLAY NOW ACCEPTING

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:23 am

Bump
99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

IM AT PEACE WITH THE WORLD AROUND ME
~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:41 am

B
99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:23 am

Bump

~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A day in the life of a God (closed!!!!)

Postby Fawnie » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:56 am

Please wait until your topic has fallen off the first page before bumping it. Bumping it before that is considered spam.
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
help | RP rules| image guide

𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 |𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞𝖊𝖗
the introvert distribution system gave me 🦔
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:46 pm

We were told the roleplay started, but...there's been no first post made.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:18 pm

A limo pulls up to a castle ,it's raining out and it's cold , there's caos and havoc occurring in minor villages in the distance, the limo driver opens the side doors and takes bags from the trunk.you were called here for a meeting. You didn't want to be here neither did the others that were brought here, but it was mandatory. You and everyone else walk into the castle stopping right in front of her on her throne of skulls and thorns " hello fellow acquaintances how was the drive, please sit at the table In the dinning room there should be room for everyone I'll give yall some space to recollect and converse with eachother.

~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Risquexx » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:24 pm

Serafina glared for a moment before letting out a heavy sigh , a low hiss rumbled from her throat as she made her way to the dining room , she glanced around at everyone in the room before lightly dragging her clawed hands on the table as she found a seat in the far corner , she sat down letting her heavy scaly tail hang from the seat.
art by tracy butler!
Risquexx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:30 pm

Natts gets up off her throne before taking a drink from her cup ,then drops it to the floor in a careless manner for her cleaners to pick up,walks to the dinning room and looks around and waits a little more before asking one of the cook's to go ahead and serve dinner "But maam it won't be ready for another hour" ,she looks at him and scowls "WELL HURRY THEN OR ITLL BE YOU SERVED FOR DINNER , dont you see serafina SHES STARVING" as she points to her ,the cook looks at her with horror in his eyes ,nods then runs back in the kitchen

~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:11 pm

She glares at the kitchen and and gets up ,grabs her spoon and taps it to her glass gaining everyone's attention, "I have called you all here for a reason, a reason only" she sighs ,"there's been a breach in the underworld letting demons wonder earth's land so for the next how ever many days you'll be staying here helping me catch these horrid beings and bring them back where they will jailed, judged and executed, this won't be any easy feat, these imps gained access to magic wich turns them mortal,thank you for listening if you have any questions please stop by my office thats where I'll be for the rest of the night so please enjoy your food and drinks and I will see you all tomorrow."

~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:20 pm

The chef serves everyone their food he's small pretty short for his nymph type ,gate keepers, he stands on a stool and introduces him self as kendall keeper of the under gates and proceeds to tell everyone that one night he was on duty when he was knocked out tied up. And when he was out they took the keys and left,and that he's completely sorry for the inconvenience and that's the main reason that Mrs. Death isn't so happy with him.

~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me