A day in the life of a God (closed!!!!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: GODDESS AND GOD ROLE PLAY NOW ACCEPTING

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:38 pm

[id advise against doing three posts in a row all of your own character. It's considered spam so...yeah.]

Ikumi Akiro Inarin- m- homosexual- has foxes- God of foxes and kids and dogs- Inari is his one parent

The dark haired one almost wanted to gripe or roll his eyes. However, he kept himself from doing either of those things. Instead, he silently nodded to the woman. He then looked to the others around the place, before looking down. One of his foxes had appeared beside him. She was a white fox named Yukina. She'd been pawing at his leg. She now yipped and wagged her tail, as he paid attention to her. He looked to the cook and nodded to him as well, then sat at the table (or a table if there's more than one).

Anui Remon- f- bi- Ibizan hound Jackal- goddess of funerary rites and care of the dead- Anubis is her one parent

The dark haired, tan skinned one hummed a bit. He smiled as he reached down to pat his dog, an Ibizan hound that was named Jackal. The dog was melanistic, meaning his coat was black. They weren't naturally that color, Ibizan hounds. Nor was a Pharaoh hound, being those were reddish or tan. Whereas an Ibizan was usually white with reddish or tan. Anyhow, he watched some of the others. He then waved to the cook, before moving to the/ a table as well.

Fenris Wolfe- m- homosexual- wolfdog Mira- wolf and human forms- God of wolves and mischief- Loki is his one parent and Fenrir is his twin

The ash blonde one hummed a bit, hair darkening at the bottom. His hair was wavy at the ends, and went to just above the shoulders. Meaning it just brushed the shoulders. Blue-gray eyes, blue from his dad and gray from his mom, looked around. He hummed as he looked down to the golden and brown and white wolfdog. Her name was Mira, and she was his. He hummed and smiled as he patted her. He then followed some others to the/a table, and sat himself.

Esmeralda Rios- f- pan- goddess of churches- dad is weaker God, mom is nymph

The girl was only half goddess, and her dad wasn't a very strong God anyway. Still, this didn't really seem to bother her. She hummed and smiled as she looked around a moment. Golden brown hair settled around her shoulders after she turned her head so fast. Green eyes looked around, the half nymph humming quietly. She liked water and music. However, she loved churches, crosses, benches. She went towards the/ a table as well, though paused a moment to look at Natts.

Nox Night- m- asexual homoromantic- bat Foxx, crow, raven- God of night- Nyx is his one parent

The dark haired one hummed as he thought of his parents a moment. He then shook his head, and looked around. Brown eyes with a reddish or amber hint looked at the others there. He'd heard what Natts said, but was far more interested in the others right now. He supposed he'd have questions later. Once he truly thought on what the woman had said. For now, he shook his head a couple times. His bat was perched on his shoulder, the crow and raven elsewhere and awaiting orders.

Lucia Oceanis- [u]f- Demi (poly open)- hippocampus Waterlily- goddess of sea (and dragons maybe)-

The pretty girl hummed as she looked around a moment. She had oddly white hair, that usually had others telling her there was no way she was related to Poseidon. He had teal or grayish looking hair. They'd tell her she couldn't possibly be related. This always annoyed her to no end...Her eyes were also an oddly golden color, and they didn't know who her brith mother was. She had two other fathers. They surely weren't, either of them, her mother, but she didn't care for knowing her birth mother anyway.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A day in the life of a God (closed!!!!)

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:12 pm

Natts tripped up the flights and apon flights of stairs maybe she shouldn't had drank so much wine,she went into her room ,she looked at the ball of shiny black fluff that was her small dog onyx though he was once mortal but cursed after he wronged her ,he was sleeping not having a care in a world. Natts looked at her bed side table carefully picking up a picture of an angel,her eyes glossed over the photo.she sheded a tear "we'll meet again darling". She put the photo next to a another photo of her next to a tall man with long hair that can hold the galaxies ,eden the God of the universe and her now husband ,wich is whom she dispises most.then she heads into the office room.
99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

IM AT PEACE WITH THE WORLD AROUND ME
~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:39 pm

Kendall immediately had butterflies when ikumi nodded to him,he ran off into the kitchen and continued the dishes as ge hid hid face
99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GODDESS AND GOD ROLE PLAY NOW ACCEPTING

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:24 am

Ikumi Akiro Inarin- m- homosexual- has foxes- God of foxes and kids and dogs- Inari is his one parent

The dark haired one giggled as he watched Kendall. He then blushed and looked down, as he'd once been made fun of for giggling. He'd been told boys don't giggle...That's what those mean boys had told him, anyway, so now he was self conscious about it. He sighed and shook his head. He hummed and looked to the others.

Anui Remon- f- bi- Ibizan hound Jackal- goddess of funerary rites and care of the dead- Anubis is her one parent

The dark haired, tan skinned one hummed a bit. He smiled as he reached down to pat his dog, an Ibizan hound that was named Jackal. The dog was melanistic, meaning his coat was black. They weren't naturally that color, Ibizan hounds. Nor was a Pharaoh hound, being those were reddish or tan. Whereas an Ibizan was usually white with reddish or tan. Anyhow, he watched some of the others. He then waved to the cook, before moving to the/ a table as well.

Fenris Wolfe- m- homosexual- wolfdog Mira- wolf and human forms- God of wolves and mischief- Loki is his one parent and Fenrir is his twin

The ash blonde one hummed a bit, hair darkening at the bottom. His hair was wavy at the ends, and went to just above the shoulders. Meaning it just brushed the shoulders. Blue-gray eyes, blue from his dad and gray from his mom, looked around. He hummed as he looked down to the golden and brown and white wolfdog. Her name was Mira, and she was his. He hummed and smiled as he patted her. He then followed some others to the/a table, and sat himself.

Esmeralda Rios- f- pan- goddess of churches- dad is weaker God, mom is nymph

The girl was only half goddess, and her dad wasn't a very strong God anyway. Still, this didn't really seem to bother her. She hummed and smiled as she looked around a moment. Golden brown hair settled around her shoulders after she turned her head so fast. Green eyes looked around, the half nymph humming quietly. She liked water and music. However, she loved churches, crosses, benches. She went towards the/ a table as well, though paused a moment to look at Natts.

Nox Night- m- asexual homoromantic- bat Foxx, crow, raven- God of night- Nyx is his one parent

The dark haired one hummed as he thought of his parents a moment. He then shook his head, and looked around. Brown eyes with a reddish or amber hint looked at the others there. He'd heard what Natts said, but was far more interested in the others right now. He supposed he'd have questions later. Once he truly thought on what the woman had said. For now, he shook his head a couple times. His bat was perched on his shoulder, the crow and raven elsewhere and awaiting orders.

Lucia Oceanis- [u]f- Demi (poly open)- hippocampus Waterlily- goddess of sea (and dragons maybe)-

The pretty girl hummed as she looked around a moment. She had oddly white hair, that usually had others telling her there was no way she was related to Poseidon. He had teal or grayish looking hair. They'd tell her she couldn't possibly be related. This always annoyed her to no end...Her eyes were also an oddly golden color, and they didn't know who her brith mother was. She had two other fathers. They surely weren't, either of them, her mother, but she didn't care for knowing her birth mother anyway.

(Don't really know what to do with the others. I'll wait for the one or more other RPers to post)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:16 pm

a tall man bursted through the doors as if he owned the place, he was the same one from that that wedding photo ,eden, he was lowed and overpowered, he looked over everyone else grunted and sat down eating food with his mouth opened and looked down apon everyone else as if they were nothing but scum of the underworld

~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:40 pm

bump

~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:58 am

Looks like no one else is posting...
I want to post again but we shouldn't let this become a one x one]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me