In the dark ( vampire, human, werewolf RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: In the dark ( vampire, human, werewolf RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:36 am

[XD thank you. Do you want Blue to find out Kiana is a werewolf, by the way?

Angel: kay, I'll send them both to one of yours (one each, so actually two of yours) and people can tag us if like...anyone new joins or anything. Since I don't mind more than one person tagging me or asking to be tagged.]

Kiana Ramos- Kia- f- 22 y- werewolf (golden with brown ears, muzzle, and tail tip; blue eyes)- Blue's partner- crush open- SO open- no family in RP but has a dad, mom, two older brothers and a younger brother- Tags: Blue/open

The golden and brown wolf barked a bit louder as she saw the steak. She was still not that loud about it, but it was more than a woof now. She'd tell anyone there was a difference between those, two. Her tail swept across the floor. Her tail was wagging now, and she put a paw on Blue a moment. She licked her, too, then pulled her paw away. She lowered her head to actually start eating the meat now. She made happy little dog-like sounds, wolf sounds, as she ate it.

Lio Nelson- m- 20 y- human- crush: Tom- boyfriend open- service dog for panic attacks named Moonie, favorite fox is Sundance (parents have a fox rescue and equine therapy program and there's four equines)- family is NPCs, but dad x mom and three sisters- Tags: Jack and Tom

The blue-gray eyes reddish brown haired male very nearly blushed when Tom spoke to him. Not that he knew Tom's name yet. He looked down a moment, telling himself to stop it. Once he thought he was okay, he looked back up and nodded to Tom. "Hello, um...what's your name?" he asked the other human. Not that he knew vampires and werewolves were a thing, either. He looked to Jack as the other spoke to them. "I...food sounds good," he said to him. He then gave the (vampire) male this sort of look. "Of course he knows how to behave...he's a trained service dog. He only focuses on me, though that doesn't stop people from trying to distract him..." He rolled his eyes as he said this. "Nice to meet you, Jack. His name is Moonie, and my name is Lio...Lio Nekson," he said, figuring it didn't hurt to give his last name. After all, they were all people here, just normal people. He didn't think either of these were bad guys or anything.

Snowfall- agender- 24 y- werewolf (white)- crush: Jacob and Vincent- boyfriend/SO open- dad x mom: older siblings (28 years old), their twin, younger siblings (twin 18 year olds and twin 12 year olds)- helps with service dog and hunting dog training, does agility with dog Bear, therapy with Froste- Tags: Jacob

The soft and sweet but shy and nervous one stood at five foot six. They were slender and very pretty, nice to look at. They had Snow White hair and pretty eyes. They had ears and tail which would show if they were terrified, angry, feverish or such, or extremely excited. They looked around to make sure no humans were around. They then let their ears and tail show. They sighed with relief and headed into the library. They weren't sure if it was getting too late to be in here...Shaking their head, they flicked their tail back and forth. They walked through the library. They very nearly ran into the guy there putting books away. They said "I...I'm sorry..." then realized he was another werewolf, and they wagged their tail without thinking.

Jamie Ames- genderfluid- 26 y (appearance)- vampire (eyes turn red if angry or irritated or such)- crush: Casimir, highly possibly Andromeda, open to be crushed on- SO open- works as herbalist and apothecary with another vampire- Tags: Andromeda

The friendly and playful but wild and loud one with extremely pale skin hummed. Blue-green eyes glanced about as she walked. She was going by female pronouns again that day. The dark haired one, hair wavy at the bottom and reaching mid back, seem to do that most often. She most often identified as female. She shook her head a couple times. She was wearing a shirt with a sunflower, as well as jeans or shorts. She walked through the park, noticing someone painting there and calling "Hello."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:27 pm

Casimir Ardelean
Vampire
Tagged: Alexia
He laughed lightly, knowing that he had her interest. Not that it was particularly difficult for him to get most people's interest anyway. He took another sip of his drink when the human spoke again, and afterwards replied. "Why, thank you. I know I do. You're not unattractive yourself."
Noting the slight tensing from the human, Casimir knew that she saw his fangs - and probably wasn't sure if they were real or not. He quite wanted to comment, to confirm that they were indeed real fangs and that vampires existed, he supposed he shouldn't give it away right now - or, at least, he'd wait until he was asked.

"Oh, neither do I. Messes with the brain, and I like to make sure I can think clear." Casimir replied, and gestured to his own drink. Then, the human had introduced herself - Alexia. He would respond in kind, "My name is Casimir." he said, and shook Alexia's offered hand. "So - have you been in town long?"

Andromeda Novak
Vampire
Tagged: Jamie
She kept painting, still humming to herself as she did so. For a while, she was lost in thought, focused on the careful brushstrokes, the shiny watercolour paints drying quickly. And then, Andromeda noticed movement somewhat nearby, which brought her out of her thoughts. She glanced past the easel, and saw another vampire walking nearby. She had to think for a few moments, trying to remember if she knew the other vampire at all. She seem familiar, and even when she was greeted, Andromeda wasn't quite sure. Still, she waved over. "Hello there. It's a nice night, isn't it?" she asked, gently, setting down the brush she was using.

Vincent Hemming
Werewolf
Tagged: Open
Vincent was closing up the tattoo shop that he worked at. He didn't normally work late, but there had been a few drawings that he'd wanted to get done first, and he'd had a vampire client that had requested a late time slot. He did not normally tattoo vampires, but then, he didn't particularly like anyone who wasn't a werewolf anyway. Still, the client had been respectful and even willing to pay more because of the late timeslot, so he'd obliged. And, admittedly, it hadn't been terrible. Vincent made sure the space was cleaned down, the alarm reset, and that cash was in the safe, ready to be deposited by the owner in the morning. Finally, he prepared to leave and lock the door.

Jacob Nevarakis
Werewolf
Tagged: Snowfall
Jacob had put about half of the returned books away. He had already pre-sorted them on the trolley - by section, and then in order according to the code they had on the spine, so that they could be put on the right shelf and so that he wouldn't have to double back on himself if he accidentally missed a book. As he began to make his way to the next section, someone almost bumped into him. Jacob stopped short, quite glad that there hadn't been a collision. Still, he was rather concerned, eyes widened as he stared at the other person.
"Oh-- it's okay. No harm done." Jacob eventually replied, letting out a held breath. Looking at the other person - another werewolf - he noticed that they had ears and a tail, which was rather unusual. At least, Jacob considered it unusual, as he hadn't seen a werewolf that had their wolf ears and tail while in human form before. Still, knowing that they were a werewolf as well, Jacob relaxed a little more. "Are you looking for anything in particular?" he asked.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:57 pm

Name: Jasper Navrátil
Species: Werewolf
Sexuality: bi
Human Appearance: Tall and lean muscled with black hair and one reddish brown eye, the empty socket were the other should be is hidden beneath an eye patch. He has a mess of black hair that reaches to his shoulders. In truth he doesn’t like the look of it, but his attempts at cutting it himself has come out even worse so he’d given up. His clothes are old and worn, usually seen in town in a green flannel shirt, black leather jacket, and jeans.
Werewolf Appearance: A large wolflike creature with a bright red eye and coarse black fur.
Personality: Polite, but a little cold and standoffish. Jasper is the type of guy to hold the door for people and help the elderly carry their bags to their cars. If he sees someone in need he helps them, the action costs him nothing and he thinks nothing of it. He has a friendly relationship with most of the people in town, though no close relationship. He keeps to himself for the most part and doesn’t like it when people get too nosey into his business. The townsfolk know to keep away from his cabin in the woods, as he’s made it quite clear he’s not above threatening people he finds on his property.
Background: Jasper had little to do with humans in his early years. His pack lived in their own isolated, close knit community and was mostly self sufficient. He left on bad terms to go to college and hasn’t been in contact since. He has a degree in nursing but is currently between jobs. He lives in a cabin just outside of town.
Other: “In the dark”
Last edited by Keesa on Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:20 pm

( Stupid auto correct. I meant attractive, not active, xD Accepted! )

" I meant you're attractive. " Tom said, blushing. He then pulled his hood to at least try it as it was awkward to say it when he just met the guy. Hearing his stomach growl, the human knew he had to at least get something in his stomach. Now he was debating if he should actually eat the energy bar or just wait. Tom smiled when Jack asked what kind of tattoo he had. Lifting his sleeve, he showed Jack the black tribal tattoo that was a dragon. " That's what it looks like. I had it for a couple of years and it hasn't faded. I'm not sure what my next tattoo will be, but I will likely think of something. " He said.

Tom smiled when Jack mentioned making chili for the two of them. Food did sound nice, and a free meal so he couldn't say no to that. And he could always save the energy bar for later when he was hungry again. " That sounds good to me. " He said, before looking at Lio. Approaching his dog, Tom bent down to its height wondering if it allowed him to pet it. " I must say you have an adorable dog. " Tom said, giving the animal a pet behind the ear. He knew it was a favorite place for a dog to be petted. " And I'm Tom. " He said.

Alexia

Alexia blushed at his comment, brushing a bit of hair behind her ears. She appreciated the comment from the vampire. Still, the thought of his fangs hadn't left her mind. They had to be fake, right? If he told her they were real, the girl likely wouldn't believe it. She had never encountered a vampire or seen one so it was hard for her to even believe they were real in the first place. Taking a sip of her drink, her throat felt a bit better as it was quite dry from earlier. Then again, she didn't have any money on her as she did end up waking up here.

" I do have to agree with you on that. I want to think clearly as well and get home without ending up on the streets somewhere. " Alexia said. She smiled when the vampire shook her hand. When he asked how long she had been here, the girl tensed up a bit. Would he even believe such a thing, or would he simply think she was crazy? Looking down at her glass, the female then spoke. " I know it might sound crazy, but I woke up here. I have no idea why I end up waking up here. I know I sound crazy for even saying that. " She said, not sure if he would belive her.

( Yes, It would certainly freak Blue out, lol )

Blue

Blue smiled as she shook the werewolf's paw before giving her a treat. She placed it in her bowl before going back to her phone. " I wonder what kind of stuff we will run into today. " She said. She wasn't sure what they were going to run into today. Maybe a vampire, werewolf, or just a normal human causing trouble. The girl wasn't exactly sure, but they probably would find out. After a few minutes, the female placed her phone down before getting herself a cup of coffee.
Last edited by XxBarricadeXx on Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:51 pm

[i'd love to join in if y'all are still accepting forms!]

name: devyn morales [dev, vinnie]
    sexuality: bisexual
    looks: devyn has long, wavy chocolate brown hair that falls just above the small of her back. she has a platinum blonde money piece that she often likes to dye various colors. her hair is usually worn in loose braids, with the blonde strands framing her face. she has deep green eyes, and a dusting of freckles across her nose and cheeks. she sports a few piercings in her ears, a hoop in her left nostril, and a few tattoos across her body. devyn stands at five foot six, and has a fairly average build. she's in fair shape, with lightly defined muscles, and thicker thighs. you'll often see devyn sporting a pair of black leggings complimented by a baggy anime t-shirt or crewneck sweater. when she's dressing up she opts for your typical "little black dress" and some flashy heels for a pop of color.
    personality: sweet, charming, and a bit of a mischief maker. devyn has been known to come off a bit cheeky, and loves to poke fun at others. an ambivert, it's always a toss up whether she's in the mood for a night on the town or a chill time watching her favorite shows on crunchyroll.
    species: human
    crush: n/a
    bf/gf: n/a

name: memphis cohen [ten, emi]
    sexuality: bisexual
    looks: memphis is a bit scruffy in appearance, fitting, circumstances considered. he has shaggy black hair with dyed red tips and honey-brown eyes. memphis only has a few body modifications; a septum piercing, a tongue piercing, and a tattoo down his spine with another on his hip. he stands at a solid six-two, and is fairly lean with no obvious muscles. when he does manage to leave the house, you'll often see him wearing baggy clothes, a pair of headphones, and some messy eyeshadow-- not to be confused for his noticeable dark circles.
    personality: a known recluse, it's hard to get to know memphis properly. he's quiet, and prefers to keep to himself. has a bad habit of smoking, and regularly uses it as an escape from overstimulating environments. once you've gotten memphis to open up, or perhaps provoked him into responding, you'll see he's, well, a bit of a prick. snarky, blunt, and takes pleasure in getting a rise out of others. while it's rare to get him to show his teeth, this dog can be a whole lot of bark and bite.
    species: werewolf
    crush: n/a
    bf/gf: n/a

in the dark <3
Last edited by grapejuice on Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:01 pm

( Yes, I’m still accepting forms. Accepted! ^^ )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:47 pm

[lol, kay. We have to figure out how to do it, then.
Also, if Jasper is accepted I may have Lio crush on him too just in case.
Hey grape, what sexuality is Memphis, just so I know? Straight, bi, homosexual, pan, Demi? Or aro ace which means he doesn't develop romantic feelings and such? I'm considering having Snowfall crush on him too, but I don't want do do that if Memphis only likes girls]

Kiana Ramos- Kia- f- 22 y- werewolf (golden with brown ears, muzzle, and tail tip; blue eyes)- Blue's partner- crush open- SO open- no family in RP but has a dad, mom, two older brothers and a younger brother- Tags: Blue/open

The golden and brown wolf wagged her tail more, and twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail then settled down. She let her eyes wander to watch the room a moment. She knew she didn't have to do that, it was their own home. Shaking her head, she lowered her head to the bowl. She delicately lifted the treat, and began to eat that now. She tilted her head as she heard Blue speaking. She barked as if to say they'd find something to do, there were always criminals and such.

Lio Nelson- m- 20 y- human- crush: Tom, maybe Jacka bit- boyfriend open- service dog for panic attacks named Moonie, favorite fox is Sundance (parents have a fox rescue and equine therapy program and there's four equines)- family is NPCs, but dad x mom and three sisters- Tags: Jack and Tom

The blue-gray eyes reddish brown haired male looked to Jack as the other spoke to them. "I...food sounds good," he said to him. He then gave the (vampire) male this sort of look. "Of course he knows how to behave...he's a trained service dog. He only focuses on me, though that doesn't stop people from trying to distract him..." He rolled his eyes as he said this. "Nice to meet you, Jack. His name is Moonie, and my name is Lio...Lio Nelson," he said, figuring it didn't hurt to give his last name.

He made a small sound as he noticed that Tom was blushing...at Jack. He sighed and shook his head as he looked away. Tom even said the guy was attractive, so Lio figured he should just back off. At least he knew now that Tom probably wouldn't be single much longer. He probably wouldn't be available to flirt with or anything. This was easier than getting rejected. Shaking his head again, he said "Please don't pet him. He's my service dog, he needs to focus on me. I...could give him a break for a moment, I guess. Dogs like Seeing Eye dogs are allowed to have breaks from their jobs. Their job is different then watching for a panic attack, though. If you really want to pet Moonie, we could go to the park after this for a few minutes and you could play with him."

(I don't think you actually can do this with psychiatric service dogs...Since it's a PTSD or anxiety thing and could happen at any moment, so they need to stay focused on the person at all times, but Lio is just too nice)

Snowfall- agender- 24 y- werewolf (white)- crush: Jacob and Vincent- boyfriend/SO open- dad x mom: older siblings (28 years old), their twin, younger siblings (twin 18 year olds and twin 12 year olds)- helps with service dog and hunting dog training, does agility with dog Bear, therapy with Froste- Tags: Jacob

The white haired, eared and tailed one made a small sound. They quickly hid their ears and tail, which more than likely looked like the ears and tail went away. They didn't, they were still there. The ears and tail still existed, they just could be hidden. He wondered if the other werewolf could hide his that well. His whole family had this thing. Where their ears and tails had constantly been showing up to a certain age. Then they learned to hide them, but certain things could still make the ears and tail pop out. They shook their head some. They then smiled at him. "Oh, um...if there's any manga here, that would be nice. Otherwise, I like animal books and fantasy stuff, so any of those would be nice to read."

(It's really my own thing, I guess. I got the idea from a YouTuber who has a series in Minecraft and the mod gives wolf ears and tail, and there's also a comic I read that has werewolves (which are like rare in that world because I'm assuming they got hunted or something) and weredogs and stuff, and their ears and tails are always showing)

Jamie Ames- genderfluid- 26 y (appearance)- vampire (eyes turn red if angry or irritated or such)- crush: Casimir, highly possibly Andromeda, open to be crushed on- SO open- works as herbalist and apothecary with another vampire- Tags: Andromeda

The blue-green eyed, dark haired one stopped a moment to study the painter. She tilted her head, feeling like she'd seen her a couple times. She nodded and said "It sure is. You're...name is Andromeda, right?" she asked, just to be sure. "I think I've seen you around a couple times," she said. She then shrugged to herself, not entirely sure but she thought so. Shaking her head, she moved to look at the painting. "That's a really nice painting," she said, with a smile that showed her fangs but she knew she didn't need to worry about that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:26 pm

[tysm! i'll drop basic starters for anyone to interact with <3
edit;; i updated my character sexualities-- def didn't mean to ignore anyone! so sorry if it came off that way]

Devyn Morales
AKA "Dev" or "Vinnie" || ♀ || twenty-four || Feeling: pumped || Tags: open || Location: out and about

She's worked up a sweat by this point. Her breath is slightly labored, and the muscles in her shoulders are beginning to ache, but she's so close to finishing her workout session. Devyn sighs, as she lifts her legs back up onto the machine, strapping her feet into place and beginning to row. When she's finally done, she's relieved, wiping her damp forehead with a towel and taking a swig from her water bottle. After wiping down the rowing machine, she heads to the showers for a rinse. Once she's freshened up, and has her duffel bag packed, she exits the gym and begins her walk back home. Devyn hums to herself as she pops in an earbud, pressing play and resuming the audio book she'd started earlier in the day. This one was a bit cheesy, if we're being honest. Something about a girl stuck in a love triangle with a hunky werewolf and a mysterious vampire. A bit cliche, perhaps, but Dev was a sucker for fantasy romance novels.

Memphis Cohen
AKA "Ten" or "Emi" || ♂ || twenty-seven || Feeling: bored, hangry || Tags: open || Location: out and about

Memphis snarled in frustration, slamming his laptop closed and tossing his headset on the desk. That was his fifth match loss in a row, how pathetic of the "aspiring streamer." Despite his better judgement, he tapped his phone screen, the time flashing bold and bright. He'd been gaming for hours without breaks, and after several crushing losses, he was finally taking notice of just how hungry he was. Unfortunately for him, Memphis had been putting off groceries for days now, and was down to some questionably aged produce and canned goods. With a groan of despair, he forced himself to his feet and decided it was better late than never to do some shopping. He heads towards the bathroom, fully intending to freshen up but... was it really worth it? He gives himself a once-over and scoffs at his reflection. His hair was unkempt, his skin more pale than usual, and it was getting hard to tell if he'd simply forgotten to remove yesterday's makeup, or if his dark circles were truly just getting that bad. After lazily combing through his hair, Memphis put his headphones around his neck, threw on his favorite hoodie, and headed out the door. As he made his way towards the store, he lit up a cigarette, taking the occasional drag as he mindlessly skipped through songs on his playlist. The headphones were meant to act as a deterrent, in case anyone happened to think he was looking particularly approachable today...
Last edited by grapejuice on Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:48 am

(Thank you for accepting :) Jasper is open if anyone wants to bump into him)

Jasper Navrátil - werewolf - location: in town - Tags: Open!

The werewolf leaned casually against one of the old brick buildings that lined the downtown strip, one leg propped up behind him against the wall and his one good eye lazily following the town goers as they walked by. It had been a while since he’d been in town and it was surprisingly nice to be around people again, their warm scents tinged with the bitter sweet edge of nostalgia. A list of screw and board measurements stuck out his pocket only half forgotten as he relaxed against the cool of the bricks against his back. It had taken an hour to dig out his last presentable shirt, living alone was doing a number on his social graces. With a sigh he closed his good eye, not sleeping, just resting it for a moment and letting his other senses take over. He felt shielded by the throng of people going about their day and for the moment just wanted to enjoy the feeling of anonymity it gave him.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:49 am

(it happens! skdjskdjskdj)
(also hey y'all! i'll probably make a new character at some point, to interact with more people 0: )
(speaking of interacting, hope it's alright if i move the trio to the bar where casimir and alexia are!)

JACK SAINT - 27 - VAMPIRE
location -- street > bar tagged -- tom, lio, casimir, alexia

"Oh. Huh." As they were walking down the street, he paused to look at the tattoo of the dragon Tom was showing him, then very deliberately moved his appraising gaze up and down before giving his sharp-fanged smile. "Nice, very nice. It looks good on you, you know."

They trekked back to his bar, with Jack kind of following along with Lio's explanation. "Alright. Working dog, understandable." The animal did have that very serious, focused look of a service animal, too well behaved to get distracted even by petting. He stopped for a second. The dog looked very smart... almost like it was a werewolf instead of a dog. ... Well, what a weird thought. That was probably his imagination.

They made it back to his place of work, walking in through the front door under a neon sign at the door reading "RED MOON". Jack thought it was very over the top for a hole-in-the-wall like this one, but this was the type of town that had names like that for pretty much everything that opened at night.

"Alright lads, take a seat, I'll be just a second." He gestured to one of the open booths, stubbed out his cigarette on one of the ashtrays positioned around the bar and made his way back to the kitchen, where he automatically went to wash his hands on the sink before moving about to get a couple of bowls. Their chili went pretty fast, so there was almost always a pot of it already made; all he had to do was spoon some of it into the bowls, place spoons, a side dish of crackers and grated cheese on the tray, and bringing the whole thing to the two strays. "Here you go, Red, Tats. We have hot sauce, but folks tell me it's real spicy so watch out."

He was leaning against the booth explaining that and pointing out the bottle of handmade hot sauce for the two, when he spotted a familiar figure from the corner of his eye - sat near the bar was none other than that extravagantly dressed vampire, Casimir, smiling intently at a human (another one?).

"Oh, great. Look who's here." He scowled and muttered, only mostly speaking to Tom and Lio at this point. He wandered that way, placing a hand on the bar near Casimir a little too hard, making the vampire's drink rattle. "Well, look what the bat dragged in. Vlad, what the hell are you doing in my bar? Don't you need to be invited in or something?"

With any other person, it might have been hypocritical of him to make fun of a vampire while being one himself - but Casimir was just so... stereotypical. It annoyed him to no end that he'd come in to his place of work wearing a cape, of all things. Why not just wear jeans or something, like a normal creature of the night?
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me