In the dark ( vampire, human, werewolf RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: In the dark ( vampire, human, werewolf RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:13 pm

[erm...can Lio run into Tom and Jack too?
Also, here's Kiana for Blue. Not really sure how to start off for those two]

Kiana Ramos- Kia- f- 22 y- werewolf (golden with brown ears, muzzle, and tail tip; blue eyes)- Blue's partner- crush open- SO open- no family in RP but has a dad, mom, two older brothers and a younger brother- Tags: Blue/open

The good and loyal, but stubborn and hard headed five foot six and slender girl hummed a bit. She brushed at long golden brown hair. She blinked green eyes a couple times. The pretty tanned one then looked down at her clothes. Shaking her head, she quickly phased to her wolf form. She looked enough like a Shepherd mix, or honestly any mixed breed dog, that she was mistaken for one. Even Blue thought her to be a dog. She didn't want to scare or upset the girl...so she pretended to be a dog.

Lio Nelson- m- 20 y- human- crush: Tom- boyfriend open- service dog for panic attacks named Moonie, favorite fox is Sundance (parents have a fox rescue and equine therapy program and there's four equines)- family is NPCs, but dad x mom and three sisters- Tags

The not so talkative, soft, sweet, gentle, but nervous, shy, anxious and headshy one hummed a small sound. He blinked his blue-gray eyes. Glasses sat abroad his nose, seeming to shade his eyes. They were actually helping him see. Rather, they helped him to read stuff. The shorter and slender, peachy skinned one sighed. He looked about for a moment. Beneath the glasses, spattered across his nose, were freckles. The reddish brown haired one brushed at neck length straight hair. The nice lipped and nailed boy looked around again. He then began to walk. He was wearing a purple and blue shirt as well as jeans or jean shorts. He wondered if he'd run into anyone out here that he could talk to...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:49 am

( Of course! I'm fine with it. )

Tom

Tom looked at Jaske as he was surprised. Seven years was certainly a long time to be living here. Then again, the human wondered if Jake woke up here as well. Honestly, he thought the guy was born here but if he had only been living here for seven years then it was clear that he wasn't. Then again, Jack had an accent, so it was obvious he wasn't local around here. " Seven years? I honstely thought you were born here at first. " He said, chuckling softly. Tilting his head slightly, Tom hadn't expected Jake to mention it was a bad town. He hadn't been robbed or even seen anyone break into the store, so he felt it was rather strange, but he didn't question Jack about it. Instead, he just gave a slight nod. " Thank you for the heads up. Well, if I had the money, I would likely leave, but not having a job and only doing so jobs doesn't make me so much money. The last place I lived wasn't so great and on top of that, I got fired from my old job there and lost my apartment so I decided to move out in hopes of finding somewhere better to live. " He said.

Blue

Of course, the poor girl had no idea that Kiana was a werewolf. She thought the girl was an actual dog, not a supernatural creature. If she did ever find out, let's just say the girl would be shocked and probably confused at the same time. Yawning, the female was out working on her car to get it going so she wasn't late for her shift. There were plenty of crimes here in this town so she was ready for what came her way. Getting quite thirsty, Blue went back into the house to get something to drink. As she did, the female noticed Kiana and smiled before kneeling to pet her. " Hey there. Are you hungry? " She asked, thinking she was talking to a dog, not a werewolf.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:56 am

(same here!)

JACK SAINT - 27 - VAMPIRE
location -- street > bar tagged -- tom miles, lio nelson

Well. That was less than ideal. He sent a measuring look at the younger man, noting the scruff and the somewhat faded look of the hoodie. It was the appearance of someone in a position that sounded very familiar to Jack. 'Lost the apartment' sounded like 'got evicted'. Annoyingly, he knew very well that meant that even the price of a bus ticket meant this kid might not have money for a hotel once they got to wherever-else-as-long-as-it's-not-here. He sighed, already annoyed at himself but fully aware that he wouldn't be able to leave him in the street with nothing but a brave face, and then affected a more cheerful smile.

"Oh, you're saying I look as bad as this town, huh?" Jack chuckled, making an exaggerated gasp and swooning. "Right after I say this dusty old town sucks! You wound me!" He placed a hand on the younger man's back and pointed down towards the street he'd been walking on. "Hey, I was actually just on a break out to buy some smokes, so... you mind if we walk and talk?"

He directed him to the little corner store, going in with a 'just a second' and buying himself a pack of smokes and, on impulse, a couple of energy bars. When he came out, though, pulling out a cigarette to place between his lips, he spotted another thing that threatened to ruin his night - another young man walking down the street, whose pale freckled skin let Jack see the blood under his veins. Not another one- where were all these sad young humans even coming from?!

"Here, that's for you." He handed one of his energy bars to Tom, before patting his pockets perfunctorily and ignoring the lighter he knew he had in them. "Oh, no. I forgot my lighter. Hey, man-" He called out to the redhead walking down the street, walking up to him. "-You got a light?"
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:46 am

I'm not sure where to send my other characters just yet, but feel free to end up passing by/interacting with any of them.

Casimir Ardelean
Vampire
Tagged: Alexia
He didn't look, though he did notice the human sit on the bar stool next to him. He sipped his drink delicately, setting it down as he finally did look towards her, when she spoke. Ah, yes. Casimir knew the person next to him was a human right away. It was unfortunate that they were in the bar, even though it was quiet, otherwise he would have bitten her right there and then. Besides, he was sure that Jack would have his neck once he had returned if he did that. He would just have to wait.

"Just wait until people know that I'm here, darling. Then they'll start flocking in." Casimir replied, with a grin, his fangs on display as usual. He raised an eyebrow as he noticed her drink. "Mm, cranberry. Good choice."

Andromeda Novak
Vampire
Tagged: Open
Andromeda hummed to herself as she stood in the park, an easel set up and variety of watercolour paints. She did not normally paint outside, preferring to do it in the comfort of her home, but tonight was a nice night, and she was feeling quite inspired. Tonight, she had opted to paint the night sky and the park. A couple of people were walking together in the distance, and they were lightly sketched into the painting as well. It was relaxing - not that she ever particularly needed something to relax her - and the weather was just right. Her twists were tied back with a patterned silk scarf, and she balanced a paint palette in one hand, while she painted the light sketch that she'd made on the canvas as a guide.

Vincent Hemming
Werewolf
Vincent was closing up the tattoo shop that he worked at. He didn't normally work late, but there had been a few drawings that he'd wanted to get done first, and he'd had a vampire client that had requested a late time slot. He did not normally tattoo vampires, but then, he didn't particularly like anyone who wasn't a werewolf anyway. Still, the client had been respectful and even willing to pay more because of the late timeslot, so he'd obliged. And, admittedly, it hadn't been terrible. Vincent made sure the space was cleaned down, the alarm reset, and that cash was in the safe, ready to be deposited by the owner in the morning. Finally, he prepared to leave and lock the door.

Jacob Nevarakis
Werewolf
Jacob didn't mind working late - one of only a few of his coworkers that didn't... but then again, the others that didn't mind working late were all vampires. He liked being at the library, and the work was straightforward to him. And
he didn't often have to speak to anyone. He already had to focus hard to make sure he could hear just one person talk to him, but any more than one, and it quickly got overwhelming.
Anyway, pushing a trolley around of books that needed to be reshelved, Jacob thought about the whisperings that he'd heard about humans suddenly appearing in town. He was quite unsure what to think about this. He had not had any good encounters with humans, and one of them had entered the library a couple of weeks ago, and Jacob had all but run off deeper into the library to avoid interacting with them.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:08 am

Alexia blushed at his comment, letting out a giggle too. He was sure interesting the girl had to admit, but she wouldn't say it to him. Anyways, she felt it would be sort of awkward so the girl would just keep it to herself. “ Well, I must say you are very handsome so I can see why the would be. “ She said, giving a smile to the vampire. The girl then noticed his fangs and tensed up a bit. We're those real or fake? No, they couldn't be real, right? Vampires were just an old folk tale that was passed down from generation to generation or so the girl thought. “ Ah, yes. To be honest, I am not much of a person who drinks alcohol. My name is Alexia. Who are you? “ She asked, holding out her hand to the male.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:46 pm

[XD cool
Angel: I still need to make forms for two more characters, but I could send one to you once I've done that]

Kiana Ramos- Kia- f- 22 y- werewolf (golden with brown ears, muzzle, and tail tip; blue eyes)- Blue's partner- crush open- SO open- no family in RP but has a dad, mom, two older brothers and a younger brother- Tags: Blue/open

The golden and brown wolf flicked her tail now, as she sat on the floor. She considered howling to get Blue to come back in here. However, she decided against that, they could get in trouble. The neighbors might complain or something. She didn't want to risk that...as if they had any right anyway. She twitched her ears as the human came in on her own. She gave a gentle little woof, as if to say yes. She then wagged her tail quickly back and forth, cementing her answer there.

Lio Nelson- m- 20 y- human- crush: Tom- boyfriend open- service dog for panic attacks named Moonie, favorite fox is Sundance (parents have a fox rescue and equine therapy program and there's four equines)- family is NPCs, but dad x mom and three sisters- Tags: Jake and Tom

The blue-gray eyes reddish brown haired human hummed a bit as he looked around. He smiled as he reached to pat Moonie. Moonie very much resembled a wolf-dog. However, there was absolutely no wolf in him, and he wasn't one of those Czechoslovakian wolfdog breeds or any of that. He was just a black and white dog. A black and white dog that resembled a wolf. Lio was very glad to have his sweet boy with him. He stopped or curbed panic attacks, more likely just curbed them. Nothing could stop a panic attack...get rid of it...He'd always have them, the rest of his life. At least he had Moonie to help with those, though. He squeaked as he heard someone call out to him, and looked over. He saw a cute guy there, make that two cute guys. He nodded and pulled out the lighter, glad he'd taken his dad's lighter with him. "Here you go," he said. He didn't much like smoking...but wouldn't tell someone to stop, either.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:12 pm

Sorry for double post.
Here's the new ones]

Name:
Snowfall (doesn't have a last name yet, gotta think of one)
Species:
Werewolf
Looks:
Top left

Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4243382
Crush:
Jacob and Vincent
BF/GF:
Open for boyfriend
Personality:
Snowfall is a soft, sweet, gentle, and cuddly type of person. They love to be around people, and like singing, howling, and being active. They're loyal, loving, playful as well as trying to be helpful. They're intelligent, protective, love kids and books. However, they're wild, loud, stubborn and hard headed. They're shy, nervous, anxious, and headshy. They're withdrawn at times, too quiet, too talkative, and don't always listen. They seem aloof if irritated, seem cold if angered, bottle things up, and can seem agressive if angry.
History:
Snowfall was born twenty four years ago to white wolf parents. They have two older twin siblings, as well as their own twin. They have two pairs of younger twin siblings as well. They used to all live in Canada, and then moved around a bit. They ended up here, settling into this town eight to ten years ago. The family has been here ever since. They have a service dog training and hunting dog training thing, their family does. They help out with that, and also do agility and therapy with their own two dogs.
Other:
In the dark
I have so much art of werewolves and animal people, so i wanted to use one of my art pieces.

Name:
Jamie Ames
Species:
Vampire
Looks:
Jamie is extremely pale skin, as every vampire is said to be. They have blue-green eyes that can turn reddish when hungry/thirsty, angry or annoyed. They have hair that reaches the upper back. The hair is black in color, and wavy at the bottom quarter. They part their hair instead of having bangs. They also, of course, have fangs that they can hide. They have a variety of clothes, and seem to favor flower patterns as well as reds and orange. They have shoes, socks, jeans, shorts, some stockings and fingerless gloves.
Crush:
Casimir, maybe Andromeda, open
BF/GF:
Open
Personality:
Jamie is friendly, playful, sociable and a little of a flirt. They are pan, so they'll flirt with just about anyone, and they love to have fun, being adventurous. They're loyal, intelligent, silly, and usually happy. Jamie can be helpful, is soft with loved ones, honest and good (to most people). Jamie can be wild, loud, stubborn and hard headed. They're too quiet at times, too talkative, don't always listen, and cold if angered. They're aloof if irritated, and bottle some things up. They sometimes don't tell the truth...and can seem mean if angered.
History:
Jamie was born twenty six years ago, things happened and they became a vampire. The person that turned them had claimed to love them. However, then he left them behind...They went traveling, and found this town and settled here. They're quite happy here, working with another vampire as a herbal and apothecary place. They quite like their job. They like plants a lot, as well as 'potions' and such. They've met everyone in the town now, basically.
Other:
In the dark
They switch between pronouns but seem to go by female more often.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:03 am

( It's OK and they are accepted! )

Tom

Tom looked at him before chuckling softly. " You don't look bad at all. Acctaive for sure, but not bad at all. " He said, commenting on his looks. He did mean it in a good way, not in an awkward way at all. " And I love the tattoos. Unfuntely, I only have one, but hey, who knows maybe when I a make bit more money, I can get another one. " He said. Oh, the male wished he could get one, but again with not making much, he couldn't even afford a nice piece of artwork. He did take note of how tall the vampire was which certainly made the human feel rather short. Being 5'1, he didn't have any height to him. You could say Tom got the short end of the stick.

" Sure. " Tom said, not minding at all. Hey, it was at least something to do and he could use the company. Following the male, he waited for him once he went into the shop. Honstely, Tom didn't smoke as he tended to make him stick, but he had no problem with other people smoking. The smoke didn't bother him too much, only it made him cough lightly, but it wasn't that bad. " Thank you. I haven't eaten anything today so this will help my blood sugar go up so I don't end up passing out in front of you. " He said, chuckling softly. Of course, he would eat it a bit later since he didn't feel that bad. Putting it into his pocket, he glanced over when he noticed another male and it appeared he had a dog with him. Was he in the same problem as Tom was or had he lived here for a couple of years? Smiling, he followed after Jack but didn't say much. " Hey there. " He said, to the stranger.

Blue

Blue smiled before getting up and opening the fridge. She had a leftover steak in the fridge that was still good. It would go bad tomorrow so it was best to use it today. Taking it out of the fridge, she put it on the plate before cutting it into pieces so it would be easier to eat. Once she was done, she placed it in the bowl before petting Kianna once again. " Here you go. Some good steak for you. " She said, before throwing away the zip lock bag the steak was in. Taking out her phone, she then scrolled through the news feed to see if anything new was happening around here. Honstely, the girl wouldn't be suprsied if there was. This town wasn't exactly great.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:14 am

(Sure, feel free to tag any of my characters with one of your new ones, Spirit.
I'll get up a reply after Spirit has posted for the new characters)
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:06 am

JACK SAINT - 27 - VAMPIRE
location -- street > bar tagged -- tom miles, lio nelson

"Sorry, what was that? You said I look 'active'?" He commented distractedly, opening his recently bought pack and taking out a cigarette, placing it between his lips and lighting it, inhaling with a deep sigh. It was useful, especially if he was planning to hang around these two and keep his fangs to himself - the smoke kept the smell of their blood hidden under the acrid, familiar, relaxing taste of nicotine. He saw the look both of the humans were wearing, but didn't particularly feel the need to justify himself, so he just handed back the lighter and took another drag, letting it settle before piping up again. in response to the human's comment about tattoos. "Hey, that's nice. Most of my paychecks do go into filling up the canvas, hah. What do you have tatted? How about you, Red, you have any yourself?" That last was an aside to the guy who lent him the lighter, trying to bring him into the conversation.

He was looking at Tom saying the most concerning thing he heard all day and then not eating the energy bar. That was, unfortunately, also familiar for him, from days of hunger. Stockpiling. The bloodthirst he was currently trying to stomp down with cigarette smoke and mother-henning, even, in a different way. "Alright, listen, Tats. I don't know if you can tell, subtle as I am..." Jack gestured at his own getup, what with the apron and the smell of grease. "... but I am a cook. A decent one, if I do say so myself! Do the two of you want to bring this back to the bar, have a bowl of chili, my treat? Maybe they'll let me off for wandering away during my shift if I bring back new patrons. Is that dog well behaved or can you leave it outside, Red?... Oh, I'm Jack, by the way. Jack Saint."
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me