In the dark ( vampire, human, werewolf RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: In the dark ( vampire, human, werewolf RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:45 pm

[yeah, I'm okay with it being evening. We should probably check with barricade, though.]

Kiana Ramos- Kia- f- 22 y- werewolf (golden with brown ears, muzzle, and tail tip; blue eyes)- Blue's partner- crush: maybe Blue, maybe Memphis- SO open- no family in RP but has a dad, mom, two older brothers and a younger brother- Tags: Blue/open

The golden and brown wolf stopped wagging her tail to instead flick it back and forth. She continued to eat the treat now. She finished that and licked her lips. She then licked at her paws a bit, though they hadn't aided in eating at all. She then sat down and stared at the human for a couple moments. Shaking her head, she stood back up and shook off. She then looked at Blue curiously, as though asking if they'd head now. They really should go to the station, as Blue was a police officer, but she got days off too.

Lio Nelson- m- 20 y- human- crush: Tom, maybe Jack a bit, Jasper- boyfriend open- service dog for panic attacks named Moonie, favorite fox is Sundance (parents have a fox rescue and equine therapy program and there's four equines)- family is NPCs, but dad x mom and three sisters- Tags: Jack and Tom, Casimir and Alexia

The blue-gray eyed reddish brown haired male made a small sound of worry when the vampire said something about Jack spoiling him...That combined with the thing about more humans just made him nervous. Did that mean the stranger wanted to take their blood? He glanced to Tom, saying "I don't think I like that guy...You don't think he'd attack us, do you?"

(For Tom)

He glanced over to Jack when the other claimed vampires weren't real. Jack said the other guy was just a cosplayer. He shook his head as Hack then told the guy to drink his cranberry juice. He wondered if it was that, or tomato juice. Would a vampire even drink tomato juice? Well, Jack had just said vampires weren't real, so Lio sighed a bit. He then tilted his head as he watched Jack lean close to the other man. He wondered what was going on there. Shaking his head, he offered a smile of reassurance at Jack. "You could always kick him out...unless he like works here. It sounds like he doesn't, though, so you could tell him he's not allowed here. I...guess it's not our problem, but I don't like people upsetting other people."

He then looked over as Casimir waved at them. He shivered a bit as the other gave a flirtatious smile, and he quickly looked away. He could already feel his cheeks heating up a bit...He scolded himself, rubbing at his cheeks a bit until they cooled off.

Snowfall- agender- 24 y- werewolf (white)- crush: Jacob and Vincent- boyfriend/SO open- dad x mom: older siblings (28 years old), their twin, younger siblings (twin 18 year olds and twin 12 year olds)- helps with service dog and hunting dog training, does agility with dog Bear, therapy with Froste- Tags: Jacob

The white haired one made a small sound as he declined...Though he did say thank you, and maybe they could do it another time. They hummed a small sound, and nodded to him. "I, um...okay," they said, but then thought of something else. "I could...bring you some food later. I don't actually know when you get done here, though, and you said we could do it another time...well, maybe." They shook their head a bit. They then wondered if they were actually allowed to take books out this late in the evening.

Jamie Ames- genderfluid- 26 y (appearance)- vampire (eyes turn red if angry or irritated or such)- crush: Casimir, highly possibly Andromeda, open to be crushed on- SO open- works as herbalist and apothecary with another vampire- Tags: Andromeda

The blue-green eyed, dark haired one nodded to the other vampire. She said "Feel free to drop in anytime, and I can give you the address, if you need it. It's not that hard to find, but some people seem to miss it. So you can ask me to write the address and name if needed." She shook her head a couple times. She liked apothecary stuff, and herbs. She hummed a small sound and smiled, then nodded again. She glanced over to see one of the local stray cats that hung around, asking "Did you paint that cat yet? They might be cute in your painting." She'd seen the other had painted some people into the painting. Why not a cat, since it was here? Jamie mused a moment on the cat, who was far friendlier than the other strays.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:22 am

Devyn Morales
AKA "Dev" or "Vinnie" || ♀ || twenty-four || Feeling: agitated, confused || Tags: Vincent || Location: out and about

One minute she's fully enthralled by her audio book, consumed by a fantasy world full of beefy werewolves and sultry vampires, the next she feels like she's been sideswiped by a damn truck. The impact of the collision with the stranger has her staggering to the side, and as she regains her balance, she whips around, annoyance flashing in her eyes. As she pushes pause on her phone, she manages to catch a gruff "watch it" from the man who shoulder-checked her, and scoffs in response. "Watch it? Me?" She snaps, almost incredulously as she stomps after him. "How about an apology? Instead of catching an attitude and trotting off like you didn't just bulldoze me." By this point she's caught up to him, and sure, she could leave it be and continue on her way home, but his rudeness towards her seemed unusually targeted. Had she met this man somewhere before? Slighted him in any sense? Despite her better judgement she continued keeping pace with him, determined to get an answer. And if things were to go sideways, well, she was trusting the mace on her key ring to come in handy if need be.

Memphis Cohen
AKA "Ten" or "Emi" || ♂ || twenty-seven || Feeling: hangry, testy || Tags: Jasper || Location: out and about

Heavy guitars, loud drums, and guttural screams filled his ears as he walked down the sidewalk. The song blasted from his headphones, fully enveloping him as he mutters along to the lyrics. In all honesty, he hadn't seen the guy. He'd walked right by him, actually, uninterested in anything any person in this wretched town may have to say to him. And Memphis continued on down the sidewalk, eventually ending up at the grocery store. The unapproachable man proceeded into the store, shopping around without once pausing his music to hear what anyone may have had to say to him, and left as soon as he was handed a receipt. But as he began his short trek back home, he took notice of the man leaned up against the wall of a neighboring building, and frowned. Had this dude been here before? He attempted to sniff the air for a familiar scent, but found this to be pointless, as he couldn't smell much past the residual cigarette smoke clinging to his hoodie. Memphis stopped just before passing the stranger, and cocked his head. The guy appeared to be... sleeping? It was a bit hard to tell now that the sun was going down, and his mess of hair made it hard to make out his face. "The hell are you doing? You some kind of creep, or something?" His glare remained fixated on the stranger before him as he moved his headphones down to his neck, and pulled out a pack of smokes. He lit one up, placing it between his lips and inhaling deep, before taking pause to purposefully blow the smoke in the strangers direction. How delightful.
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:27 pm

(Ok, thanks for answering my question)

Jasper Navrátil - werewolf - location: in town - Tags: Memphis

If there was one benefit to loitering in this town, especially as night approached, it was that usually you were left alone, something that suited Jasper just fine. Stores were open late for the vampirc crowd and nobody had payed him any mind. Or at least nobody had till this guy showed up. Jasper noticed him the first time he passed, impossible not to. He was a walking haze of smoke and screeching was only slightly muffled by the presence of headphones. It had been a mercy when he had passed through, though apparently that had just been a temporary reprieve as the scent of cigarette had barely faded when he was again, heralded by that obnoxiously loud music. Jasper just assumed it was some sort of sick joke of the part of the universe when the guy’s footsteps stopped right in front of him. His good eye slid open and he pushed away from the wall and he tried to assess if he knew the guy. No, not unless the stranger had modeled for Hot Topic, Jasper doubted he had ever seen him before. “I was just minding my own damn business. What are you, the neighborhood watch?” He snapped back just as smoke was blown into his face. He tasted chemicals and ash and wanted to gag, instead he gave a low involuntary growl.

Keesa wrote: Helli Forester - Vampire - location: The Apothacary - tags: open!

Helli moved to the front of her store, polishing the glass window at the front till it shined. The apothecary was open, but she was currently the only one there during their slow hours. It was quiet without Jamie’s bright presence but at least it gave her time to do some cleaning and restocking. She didn’t mind doing these task, it was the sort of mundane stuff that she found relaxing. So so much had changed over the years, but washing and sorting herbs, that was just as it had alway been. Helli sang as she scrubbed away the scuffs from where customers had absentmindedly touched the glass. Her voice was strong and clear and she let herself get lost in the work. Hopefully there would be some customers in soon.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:08 pm

This'll be fun. If these two start a fight, Blue (and Kiana) will likely be told/called by the police to deal with them.
If they don't, then we could send Blue and Kiana to Helli I guess, but that's up to Barricade)

[i don't want just OOC
So guess I'm posting this again]

Kiana Ramos- Kia- f- 22 y- werewolf (golden with brown ears, muzzle, and tail tip; blue eyes)- Blue's partner- crush: maybe Blue, maybe Memphis- SO open- no family in RP but has a dad, mom, two older brothers and a younger brother- Tags: Blue/open

The golden and brown wolf stopped wagging her tail to instead flick it back and forth. She continued to eat the treat now. She finished that and licked her lips. She then licked at her paws a bit, though they hadn't aided in eating at all. She then sat down and stared at the human for a couple moments. Shaking her head, she stood back up and shook off. She then looked at Blue curiously, as though asking if they'd head now. They really should go to the station, as Blue was a police officer, but she got days off too.

Lio Nelson- m- 20 y- human- crush: Tom, maybe Jack a bit, Jasper- boyfriend open- service dog for panic attacks named Moonie, favorite fox is Sundance (parents have a fox rescue and equine therapy program and there's four equines)- family is NPCs, but dad x mom and three sisters- Tags: Jack and Tom, Casimir and Alexia

The blue-gray eyed reddish brown haired male made a small sound of worry when the vampire said something about Jack spoiling him...That combined with the thing about more humans just made him nervous. Did that mean the stranger wanted to take their blood? He glanced to Tom, saying "I don't think I like that guy...You don't think he'd attack us, do you?"

(For Tom)

He glanced over to Jack when the other claimed vampires weren't real. Jack said the other guy was just a cosplayer. He shook his head as Hack then told the guy to drink his cranberry juice. He wondered if it was that, or tomato juice. Would a vampire even drink tomato juice? Well, Jack had just said vampires weren't real, so Lio sighed a bit. He then tilted his head as he watched Jack lean close to the other man. He wondered what was going on there. Shaking his head, he offered a smile of reassurance at Jack. "You could always kick him out...unless he like works here. It sounds like he doesn't, though, so you could tell him he's not allowed here. I...guess it's not our problem, but I don't like people upsetting other people."

He then looked over as Casimir waved at them. He shivered a bit as the other gave a flirtatious smile, and he quickly looked away. He could already feel his cheeks heating up a bit...He scolded himself, rubbing at his cheeks a bit until they cooled off.

Snowfall- agender- 24 y- werewolf (white)- crush: Jacob and Vincent- boyfriend/SO open- dad x mom: older siblings (28 years old), their twin, younger siblings (twin 18 year olds and twin 12 year olds)- helps with service dog and hunting dog training, does agility with dog Bear, therapy with Froste- Tags: Jacob

The white haired one made a small sound as he declined...Though he did say thank you, and maybe they could do it another time. They hummed a small sound, and nodded to him. "I, um...okay," they said, but then thought of something else. "I could...bring you some food later. I don't actually know when you get done here, though, and you said we could do it another time...well, maybe." They shook their head a bit. They then wondered if they were actually allowed to take books out this late in the evening.

Jamie Ames- genderfluid- 26 y (appearance)- vampire (eyes turn red if angry or irritated or such)- crush: Casimir, highly possibly Andromeda, open to be crushed on- SO open- works as herbalist and apothecary with another vampire- Tags: Andromeda

The blue-green eyed, dark haired one nodded to the other vampire. She said "Feel free to drop in anytime, and I can give you the address, if you need it. It's not that hard to find, but some people seem to miss it. So you can ask me to write the address and name if needed." She shook her head a couple times. She liked apothecary stuff, and herbs. She hummed a small sound and smiled, then nodded again. She glanced over to see one of the local stray cats that hung around, asking "Did you paint that cat yet? They might be cute in your painting." She'd seen the other had painted some people into the painting. Why not a cat, since it was here? Jamie mused a moment on the cat, who was far friendlier than the other strays.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:50 am

( I will likely be able to reply later today. I have been busy so I’m sorry that I haven’t been able to get a reply up. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:18 am

( It's nighttime and it is 7 pm. )

Tom

Tom watched the two talk as he wondered what they were talking about. Maybe going at each other's throat or something. Well, it was apparent that Jack didn't like Casimir, or so he thought. He could assume right off the bat. However, his thoughts were interrupted when Lio spoke to him. Shrugging, the human wasn't sure. "Honestly, I can't tell you if they are. I mean, I don't think he would, but I can't be certain. Anyways if he did, I think Jack would probably protect us." He said, giving a smile to Leo. Unfortunately, Tom didn't know that Casimir was a vampire along with Jake. Looking back at the male, the human tensed up when Casimir waved and smiled. Something seemed off, but he couldn't put his finger on it. " It's fine. Well, I hope she at least finds a place to sleep tonight. Having to sleep on the streets isn't comfortable at all and quite nerve-racking. " He said. Of course, Tom knew what it was like and it certainly wasn't fun.

Alexia

Alexia looked over at Jack thinking about what he said. Yeah, this just had to be a guy in a cosplay. She was just going crazy right now or maybe not. Maybe she just needs to find a hotel to sleep for the night just to get things off her mind. Honstely, a nice warm bed felt so good right now to sleep in. Oh, she wanted to sleep somewhere comfortable, not sleeping on the ground. Once Jack walked away from them, she turned her attention back to the vampire once more. " Really? Well, that would be nice if they let me spend a couple of nights there as I don't even have a dollar on me. " She said. The next thing was how was she going to make money or find a way out of this town. " Do you know if anyone has made it out of this town or are they stuck once they wake up here? " She asked, curious. She didn't know if she was stuck here forever. The girl was hoping not as she didn't want to be here for the rest of her life. The girl rather be at home in her own house. Not in this unknown town that she knew nothing about.

Blue

( I'm fine with either one. It doesn't matter to me. )

The female glanced over at Kiana as she smiled. She noticed the werewolf was down with the treat. Checking her phone, she did see it was getting late, but it was perfect. Usually, a lot was going on at this time so it gave them something to do. She wasn't going to be bored out of her mind. " Come on. Let's get going. " She said, motioning for Kiana to follow. She headed out to her car and once she was there, she opened the door so Kiana could hop right in. It seemed rather chilly tonight for some reason. Well, at least it was cold instead of running so that was a plus. She didn't have to worry about being soaking wet by the time she came home. One thing was for sure, she had heard about this shop that the girl had never been to before. Apothecary.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:49 am

[kay kay
And Kay Kay, I don't mind either way either]

The golden and brown wolf twitched her ears then perked them up. Her tail now flicked back and forth slowly once in awhile. She shook herself again, then stretched a bit. She then shook her head, and followed after the human. She woofed as if to say okay, as she followed after her. They headed out into the cold, but there was no rain or anything. Her nose twitched as she sniffed the air a bit. She then looked around a moment, before looking at the car. They'd approached the car now, so she looked at the car. She jumped in when Blue opened the door for her. She laid down on the seat, and waited for Blue to close the door. She then continued to lie there and wait, for them to drive wherever.

The blue-gray eyed reddish brown haired male glanced over to Jack when the other claimed vampires weren't real. Jack said the other guy was just a cosplayer. He shook his head as Hack then told the guy to drink his cranberry juice. He wondered if it was that, or tomato juice. Would a vampire even drink tomato juice? Well, Jack had just said vampires weren't real, so Lio sighed a bit. He then tilted his head as he watched Jack lean close to the other man. He wondered what was going on there. Shaking his head, he offered a smile of reassurance at Jack. "You could always kick him out...unless he like works here. It sounds like he doesn't, though, so you could tell him he's not allowed here. I...guess it's not our problem, but I don't like people upsetting other people."

He then looked over as Casimir waved at them. He shivered a bit as the other gave a flirtatious smile, and he quickly looked away. He could already feel his cheeks heating up a bit...He scolded himself, rubbing at his cheeks a bit until they cooled off. Sighing, he looked to the other human again. He nodded and said "Of course he'd protect us. You see the way he's reacting to that guy? Of course he wouldn't let him near us, at least I'd hope so anyway. We don't know that guy over there, he could be a tricky, sneaky type." He then stopped talking a moment. He nodded and said "Maybe there's a hotel around. We could get some rooms as well," he said, definitely not wanting to be out in the cold...

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me