The City of Supernaturals (Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The City of Supernaturals (Accepting!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:26 pm

Ashmoore is one of many cities that's inhabited mainly by supernaturals. With the use of a 'veil' that disguises the residents from humans by appearing human to them - and special protection spells that deter humans from entering the city anyway - the supernaturals can remain hidden and safe. But, during the weeks either side of Halloween, the Veil and spells weaken, leaving the supernaturals' true selves revealed to humans that may enter the city. This also leaves the city exposed to any harmful forces that may enter the city as well - both human hunters and supernatural threats.

It is the start of the week that the Veil weakens, and a group of humans have decided to visit Ashmoore, curious to explore the city that they previously hadn't heard of. But they aren't the only ones that have entered the city - something has started attacking the residents, and it is about to turn its attention on the human visitors.
    With the humans suddenly stuck in the city when all their methods of leaving are mysteriously unavailable, it becomes a race for the supernaturals and humans to figure out what is behind the attacks and how to stop it, before it causes too much more damage.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Roles

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:29 pm

You may have up to four characters. There are no limited roles, so you can just post a character form to the discussion thread.
    The human visitors can be regular humans or hunters. If you're interested, there can be a couple of hunters that already live in Ashmoore (maybe they save the humans from the mysterious attacker? Let's discuss!)
    If your supernatural character has a job/owns a business, send me a short description of it and I'll add it to the locations post.

Humans
    - Ryker Garrett | Consulting_Angel
    - Zayden Xander | LustrousFox
    - Nyx Thunder Storme | Spiritstar3
    - Rika Rose | Lustrous Fox
    - Barion Sabar | Queen of flames
    - Name | User
    - Name | User

Supernaturals
    - Lucinda Cora | Gorgon | Consulting_Angel
    - Xanthe Chicane | Mothman | Consulting_Angel
    - Kaiwi Vackle | Wendigo | Lustrous Fox
    - Gala Sharon | Gargoyle | Lustrous Fox
    - Casimir Ardelean | Vampire | Consulting_Angel
    - Tea Raine Pruek | Werewolf | Spiritstar3
    - Juni Jay Reemes | Neko-Werecat | Spiritstar3
    - Xana Ray Marrins | Kitsune-Fox Shifter | Spiritstar3
    - Gemma Lunarchest | Centaur | Queen of flames
    - Alastair Blackthorn | Cervitaur | Queen of flames
    - Savannah Mooncrown | Elf-Lycan | Queen of flames
    - Name | Species | User
    - Name | Species | User
    - Name | Species | User
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Locations

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:29 pm

Ashmoore is a small city, with many of the typical city amenities you may find in a human city - though with perhaps a more supernatural twist.

The Archive - Owned and run by Lucinda, this is the spot to go for information. Artefacts, books, weapons, creatures, you name it, Lucinda will find it for you... for a price, of course. After all, her information doesn't come free.

The Three Sirens - The most popular bar in the city. Anyone who's anyone goes here, to relax and unwind after a long day, and catch up with friends. There's also accommodation on the upper floors for visitors.

Ashmoore Park - A large, green park with winding paths, trees and a fountain in the centre. A great place to relax without the noise of the city. Also a great place to be chased by mysterious creatures.

The Market Square - A large, open space where markets take place every Wednesday and Saturday. Very popular for supernaturals, and sellers have a variety of wares to sell and trade.

The Ardelean Mansion - Located in the more upper-class district of the city, this mansion was built about 50 years after Ashmoore was founded. It was renamed to the Ardelean Mansion after its current owner, the vampire Casimir Ardelean, moved in about 150 years ago. A few supernatural beings have been employed to help clean it and serve Casimir.

The Ashmoore Mansion - Also located in the upper-class district of the city, this Mansion has stood empty and derelict since the family that owned it (and founded the city) disappeared many, many years ago. Who knows what secrets and history it holds?

More to be added!
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Form and Rules

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:55 am

You may use the form below, or one of your own.
    Code: Select all
    [left][img]Image/FC[/img][/left][size=85][b]Full Name:[/b]
    [b]Nickname[/b] (if any):
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Pronouns:[/b]
    [b]Sexuality:[/b]
    [b]Species:[/b]
    [b]Powers/Abilities:[/b]
    [b]Appearance:[/b] (written description, if not using an image)

[b]Personality:[/b] (at least 5-6 sentences)

[b]Short Bio:[/b]

[b]Other[/b]:[/size]

Rules
    - As per usual, all of Tess' rules apply.
    - Do not join if you are going to ghost the roleplay. Inactive members will have characters removed after a week.
    - No one- or two-liners. A short paragraph of 5-6 lines is the absolute minimum please.
    - Please use reasonable grammar, spelling and punctuation, so others can understand your posts.
    - Realistic FC's or your own art or a detailed written description.
    - No romantic relations between your own characters.
    - No witches/anything that's just 'human with powers'.
    - Character age range is 21+, no upper limit.
    - Please disable signatures in the roleplay thread.
    - If you have a question, then let me know!
    - Keep OOC chat and character forms to the discussion thread
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Updates & Events

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:16 pm

Roleplay updates/events will go here~
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The City of Supernaturals (Accepting!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:36 pm

Lucinda Cora
Gorgon
Tagged: Open
Rearranging a shelf of books in the back of the archive - the door open so she could still see her desk, in case any customers approached it - Lucinda hummed to herself. She took great pride in her archive. Most of the books and texts she had were stored in the space in the back, inaccessible to others - if someone wanted something, they had to request for it and she'd get it for them. There were a few shelves that were 'public' though, situated at the front. Mostly books that were general information, and not particularly rare or precious. Still, the visitor space at the front was spacious, plenty of seats and low coffee tables so customers could sit and read and discuss among each other.

Something then caught the corner of her eye, and she glanced to her desk to see a shadowy figure moving away from it. Lucinda walked quickly back to the desk, but the figure had disappeared by the time she'd reached it. What had been left, though, was an envelope, with the name of a hunter on it. Lucinda scoffed to herself, glancing around the visitor area to see said visitor reading, out of the way.
Taking the letter over, Lucinda handed it to the hunter. "This was left for you. Let the sender know I'm not a delivery service." and she returned to her desk, where someone else was now stood, waiting. "Can I help you?" she asked.

Xanthe Chicane
Mothman
Xanthe looked forward to this time of year, much more than most other supernaturals seemed to in the city. The time of year that unsuspecting humans would visit, unaware of the true nature of the city and its residents. Sure, there was the occasional human throughout the year, but definitely not nearly as many as when the Veil was weakened and it didn't take so much effort for humans to actually be able
to see and know Ashmoore was here.
They just found humans to be so interesting. Curious little things that knew so little about the world and yet so much at the same time.

Xanthe knew they would have to be careful, though, and wear their sunglasses at all times. After all, they didn't want to scare any humans too much if their eyes went big and red from excitement. It was already so much effort to keep from turning into their true form and picking the humans up and flying about with them. For some reason, even though Xanthe thought that sounded like great fun, humans were not keen on that idea. There had been more than a few incidents over the years. While lost in thought, Xanthe walked directly into someone.
"Whoops - sorry!" they apologised, stepping back.

Ryker Garrett
Human
Sat out of the way in the visitor's sector of the archive, Ryker Garrett sat, reading a book about dragons. He'd never encountered one before, and he didn't particularly want to - they were capable of easily taking down teams of hunters, and were seemingly extremely difficult to kill. At least they were very rare, and very few people had actually encountered them, but it intrigued Ryker enough to at least learn about them. There wasn't much information in the way of how to go about actually killing them, just the different types of dragons and their abilities. But it was a start. He suspected anything more in-depth and that would be a costly request to make with Lucinda. Thinking of the Gorgon, Lucinda approached Ryker with an envelope that had been left for him.

"Thanks." he murmured, taking the envelope and staring at it when Lucinda walked off. He didn't recognise the handwriting of his name. Someone who wanted to hire him, perhaps? How did they know where to find him?
As he pondered over whether to open the envelope now, he sensed someone nearby watching him. Ryker glanced up, spotting said someone, and said, sharply, "Yes?"

Casimir Ardelean
Vampire
If he wasn't lounging in his Mansion, hosting a lavish party of some kind or otherwise wandering the streets for potentially a human to feed off, Casimir was here, in The Three Sirens. He sat up at the bar, talking with the bartenders and patrons, flirting with anyone that made eye contact with him. He did not drink, but he did pay for drinks for others, and his presence tended to draw in a crowd, so he did not get kicked out. He adored the attention he got, and it was almost like he had a gathering of followers whenever he was here. He used to spend time in the Archive, but Lucinda kicked him out and banned him because he was disruptive. Whatever - The Three Sirens had a better scene anyway.

As Casimir glanced around for his next conversational partner, someone nearby to him bumped into someone else, dropping their drink. Casimir's reflexes had him catch the drink before it fell too far and too much spilled out of it. He held the drink out to the person that had dropped it, with a warm smile. "Careful, darling, don't want to make a mess."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:13 am

Kaiwi Vackle - European Fallow Deer Wendigo - non-binary- pronouns - she/her-he/him-they/them - bisexuality - (No crush yet) - location: The Three Sirens - tagged: Casimir (Semi-tag) but open for the most part.

used to the attention that Casimir would bring by his mere presence as Kaiwi didn't mind much as it brought him more customers to serve and gain money for the business to continue running, even if he could live without the ruckus of noise it brings as they peacefully gave the orders out towards the large crowd of people, making sure the orders that he did pay for were the top of his priority and went out first. undoubtedly catching the site of two people bumping into each other with his sharp eyesight as they saw Casimir catch the drink with his quick reflexes, "Careful you two." his rusty voice calls out towards the two that bumped into each other, "Thank you for saving me cleaning up a mess Casimir. I do appreciate it." They howl out their thank and appreciation at him, they couldn't have when he saved him from cleaning up a mess that he would have to clean, even if he didn't come across as being that grateful when he was.

Gala Sharon - Gargoyle - female - pronouns - she/her-they/them - demiromantic - (No crush yet) - location: The Market Square - tagged: open

standing perfectly still on a ceiling edge so no one passing by sinks there nothing more than a lifeless statue, as Gala jet their eyes all around the valuables as they see a gorgeous ring that they could slip onto their tail to their likening, inching her way towards the stand ever so slowly as she got herself into a familiar position once she got into the right spot, swooping down without any warning to grab the ring before flying back up as she made her landing when she found a good spot to land on a different ceiling edge. "That was so much fun and I got a cool little ring out of it!" She giggles to herself with glee as she slips the ring on her tail with excitement, "Oh my! it's so pretty!" She let out in awe as she looked on at the ring glorifying, certainly proud of herself for the new hijacked item that belonged to her now.

Zayden Xander/Zay - human - male - pronouns - he/him-they/them - Pansexuality - (No crush yet) - location: Ashmoore Park - tagged: Xanthe

guided to the park as a scene like the most fun place to be for someone that's on the younger side like him, as he was memorized by the beautiful fountain that he started at almost in a trance, only to feel someone bump into them as Zayden looked over where he heard someone begin to apologize. "O-Oh um..hey there! it's okay, no hard feelings!" The young male assures them upon being bumped by the older sunglass individual before him, he should be much terrified of a stranger, but so far they haven't given him a reason to be scared, not that he had any sense of fear in the first place.

Rika Rose/Reinne - human hunter - female - pronouns - she/her-they/them - Demigirl Lesbian - (No crush yet) - location: The Archive - tagged: Lucinda

finding themselves in a place that seemed to hold knowledge that maybe could be useful to them, as Rika impatiently waited at the desk before having a taller woman come up to the desk before her, "I was wondering if you could maybe have some books on your more dangerous and evil entities, and maybe also once that go over the skills of hunting in a little bit more detail?" she asked with a light scoff to them, certainly making her come across as not the nicest person to be, not that she was overly nice also.
Last edited by Lustrous Fox on Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:46 pm

Nyx Thunder Storme- N, Stormy (sisters nickname for him)- m- 26 y- human- can see Supernatural thing sat times, mounted archery and other archery- homosexual; Ryker- open- Morris x Becker: Loretta, (Nyx), Ria and Mia- seizure alert dog Samhain (sister Lucille, mom Lilith)- horse boarded at barn- Tags: Ryker (mentions: Lucinda, Rika)

The average height and slender, mostly innocent and gentle male hummed a bit. The shy and nervous one let out a small sigh. He combed at curly dark hair, gray eyes taking things in. He adjusted his glasses, the lightly tanned one humming a bit. The cute and slightly handsome one had full lips, longer lashes and nice nails. Not that he really thought about any of that. Shaking his head, he looked down at his gray shirt and blue shorts. He had stockings on today, despite being shy wearing them. He has some ankle socks over those. He didn't want to get holes in his stockings. He swallowed a bit, starting to get nervous...Maybe he shouldn't have tried wearing the stockings just yet.

He sighed and shook his head, scolding himself quietly a bit. He put a hand over his shirt, over where the lavender heart sat. It was a pendant his grandmother had left him, a lavender heart with dark blue streaks. He smiled and began to walk forward now. He hummed quietly as he reached Archives. He a girl in there and another person, talking. He then noticed the guy, and blushed a bit. He shook his head and stepped inside, jumping a bit when the guy looked at him and saying "I um...hello," as he didn't really know what to say.

Tea Raine Pruek- T, Raine- f- 24 y- werewolf- wolf form (reddish brown with golden eyes), communicating with wolves and dogs, speed, agility- bi; Savannah- open- Theo x Jessi: Mina, Sunn, Dew (and her)- Red and Blue- family has hunting Hounds- Tags

The pretty golden tan skinned young lady hummed a small sound. The sweet and sensible but cold if angered and aloof if irritated one sighed. She shook her dark reddish-brown haired head. She brushed through the long hair, flicking it back behind her shoulders. Of course, some of it fell back over her shoulders. She sighed at this, but not much she could do about it. She smoothed down her pretty clothes. She was wearing a skirt past the knees, as well as a shirt over another short. The one under appeared to be a long sleeve shirt. The one on top seemed to be a tank top or such type of top. The shirts were one darker pink and one lighter. The skirt was dusty red with darker striping.

Ambery-brown eyes glanced around the area, long lashes framing the eyes. She hummed quietly as she observed her surroundings. Being a wolf, she'd keep careful watch of her surroundings. She tilted her head a moment, then shook her head.

Juni Jay Reemes- J, Jay- genderfluid- 22 y- Neko werecat- cat form (dark, white tip tail, white chest streak, golden brown eyes), hiding ears and tail- agility, stealth- Pan; open- open- works part time at a flower shop- dad x mom: Kira and Koro, (Juni), Romi- kitten Joa- family has cat Jori- Tags

The kind and caring but stubborn and hard headed one hummed a bit. Pretty eyes looked around a bit, then they sighed. The tan skinned beauty with the full lips and nice nails was at their part time job. It was autumn now, so no one really wanted flowers. Most of the stuff sold here was flowers to grow in gardens or pots. The medium lashed one knew this. They knew people didn't tend to grow flowers in autumn. It was more vegetables and such were grown in autumn. The long haired dark haired one sighed again. They brushed at the wavy bottomed hair, then stretched a bit. Two dark cat ears twitched atop their head, and the white tipped tail flicked. The owner of the shop said they could go.

They nodded to her though thought people might come in. Who were they kidding...no one was likely to come in. They grabbed their bag and headed back out, smoothing down their clothes. They were wearing overall shorts, dark blue, over a bluish shirt, as well as having a flannel on.

Xana Rai Marrins- An, Nam Rai, X- agender- 28 y- Kitsune fox shift mix- one failed fox form (smaller and bigger; dark brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, toes, and tail tip), purple fox fire, agility- Boys; Casimir- open- Zero/Zo (2 tail Kitsune) x Reese (Native American fox shifter) : Titus and Vina and Yomi (and them)- foxes Kuri and Yurei- Tags: Casimir, Kaiwi

The soft and sweet but fiery and headshy one hummed a bit. The tan skinned beauty with full lips, nice nails, and longer lashes looked around. The deeply brown eyed one, possible lighter ringing the pupils, sighed. They shook their head a couple times. The shorter and slender one decided to visit Casimir. They had a bit of a crush on him, though had never said so. The deep brown haired one shook that thought away. They brushed at the wavy ended hair a bit. They combed at the part a bit, parting their hair instead of having bangs. Shaking their head, they headed for the Three Sirens. They got there and smoothed down their purple and blue the dye top. They looked down at their blue shorts. They were kind of like pants but shorts. They went to the knees, but not past the knees, so they weren't quite shorts but not pants. The Kitsune half breed was also wearing white and light purple stockings. They hummed a bit and smiled.

They'd figured he'd be here, a lot of others frequented the place. They headed inside, making a small sound as they saw Kaiwi talking to Casimir...They sighed and stood back, not wanting to bother them. They felt a streak of jealousy, but pushed it down.

(I don't know how I wrote red twice instead of purple...Xana favors blues, purples (not red...), pinks, and sometimes a bit of red)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:57 am

Lucinda Cora
Gorgon
Tagged: Rika
Oh boy, she thought, another wannabe hunter that had no idea what they were doing. Well, it was about that time of year for it. Lucinda sighed, and pinched the bridge of her nose for a moment. Then, she folded her arms across her chest, and leaned slightly towards the human. "Are none of the books I have for public reading good enough?" she asked. "And I don't hold any books or texts about hunting. It's not something you can just read about and suddenly be an expert." she did not like hunters. Even Ryker was on thin ice with her, though she tolerated his presence since he did pay up well for information.

"Since you're new, I'll tell you this for free, but just know that any specialist information or anything I need to get from the back requires a payment - depending on what it is you seek. Those books at the front there are for general information and history on a variety of supernaturals and are a free starting point. And, if you want to hunt, find a hunter that'll teach you. That guy there," she tilted her head towards Ryker, a couple of her snakes pointing in his direction, "is a bounty hunter, takes payment to hunt down dangerous creatures that threaten the city. But word of warning, he works alone."

Xanthe Chicane
Mothman
Tagged: Zayden
Xanthe was very much glad they had the sense to wear their sunglasses, because as they realised that the person they'd bumped into was a human, they were sure that their eyes had turned big and red again. Well, they'd better make sure they stayed on for now then. "Well, I'm glad." they replied, relieved. Most people tended to get defensive or intimidared when bumped into, especially by someone of their height. "So. You're new to the city? I don't think I've seen you around before." Xanthe asked. Of course, they already knew that the human was new, but they wanted to try and make some casual conversation... and try not to give away too much.

Ryker Garrett
Human
Tagged: Nyx
He gave a hard stare at the other young man. He didn't recognise him, and so figured he was probably a human that had wandered in. Ryker didn't quite understand why humans wandered into the city when they had no idea what they were dealing with... but then most weren't aware of the city's true nature. Ryker ignored the greeting, and instead opened the envelope that he'd been given, pulling out the contents and spreading it onto the coffee table in front of him. A piece of card that only read 'protect them' , a money order for a very generous sum that would be the payment and then three small photos. The photos had come out of the envelope face down, but as he turned them over to see them, he raised an eyebrow. He did not recognise two of them, but he raised the third photo, turning towards the young man who was stood near him.

He narrowed his eyes, glancing between the photo and the young man, before finally speaking. "This you?" he asked, and held out the photo.

Casimir Ardelean
Vampire
Tagged: Kaiwi, Xana
"Of course. I couldn't see your floor ruined. Or my shoes." Casimir replied to Kaiwi, not minding the tone - he knew it was appreciative. It was more about protecting his clothes and taking the opportunity to have a flirty moment with someone, but he knew that Kaiwi already had their hands full with other customers and a part of him didn't quite want to add to that workload if he could help it. As the person who got their drink back left to sit elsewhere, Casimir was not on his own for long as another supernatural approached him to talk, mostly to ask him to come to the opening of a new restaurant in a week or so - to which he agreed, and made a mental note to add it to his schedule.

Then, Casimir glanced around and spotted a kitsune stood not too far, watching him. He raised an eyebrow, then raised a hand in greeting towards them. He'd seen the kitsune around quite a bit, but hadn't spoken to them all that much. Xana, if he remembered their name correctly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:49 pm

Rika Rose/Reinne - human hunter - female - pronouns - she/her-they/them - Demigirl Lesbian - (No crush yet) - location: The Archive - tagged: Lucinda but open now

Unexpecting this new female to lean in ever so slightly toward them with arms crossed to boot Rika immediately took a step back while trying to hide the unease that she could feel inside them, "W-Well um, I didn't check any of the public books as this is the first time I have been in this place that you call the Archive, so am not sure WHY you expect me to know the rule you happen to have here, none the least I should thank you for going over the rule now so I know now!" She nervously laughs as Rika is soon gilded by the snake seems to point toward the newly mentioned hunter that was brought up, shorty looking over toward the directions to a male that only looks a few years older than them. "They look busy with someone else at the moment, so I'll take a glance at these books until I find an opening to join into their conversation..." she mumbled out loud for Lucinda to hear before walking off from the desk to head into the visitor area, as Rika begin taking a quicks glance in the books before putting it back into the self once she has her peak in it. though she did take a look at the hunter every so often while doing so, wanting for a good spot to excuse themself into the conversation that the other hunter was having.

Zayden Xander/Zay - human - male - pronouns - he/him-they/them - Pansexuality - (No crush yet) - location: Ashmoore Park - tagged: Xanthe

"'Mhm, very much new! it is hard not to hear about the supernatural city when you are over in the human city or human world floating around from where I belong you see, and besides I love finding new mysteries as they are just so fun to solve so what other better place than the unknown, even more enjoyable when you find thing that no one has yet before! I was hoping to see one of the supernatural that reside here for myself but I haven't seen a single one, as I wanted to at least make a friend with one before I headed out!" he explained this actual intent and his goal while he was here, "oh, by the way, my name happen to be Zayden but Zay is also okay with me!" Zayden soon followed up as he thought it was about time he said his name. "So um..from the look of things you seem to enjoy wearing sunglasses! not that it a bad thing!" They couldn't help but make a little comment about the sunglasses, as there was no mean intent by it as it was more of an observation than anything.

Kaiwi Vackle - European Fallow Deer Wendigo - non-binary- pronouns - she/her-he/him-they/them - bisexuality - (No crush yet) - location: The Three Sirens - tagged: Casimir, Xana

Spotting the one new that has entered the bar while Casimir was given his reply as Kaiwi howls an "Welcome, take your time to decide what you want and once you ready go ahead and come to me." toward their new guest that has come, shorty going back to the customer as soon began to check on them to see if they were doing okay, with his hoof being heard chickling about while doing so.

Gala Sharon - Gargoyle - female - pronouns - she/her-they/them - demiromantic - (No crush yet) - location: The Market Square - tagged: open

standing perfectly still on a ceiling edge so no one passing by sinks there nothing more than a lifeless statue, as Gala jet their eyes all around the valuables as they see a gorgeous ring that they could slip onto their tail to their likening, inching her way towards the stand ever so slowly as she got herself into a familiar position once she got into the right spot, swooping down without any warning to grab the ring before flying back up as she made her landing when she found a good spot to land on a different ceiling edge. "That was so much fun and I got a cool little ring out of it!" She giggles to herself with glee as she slips the ring on her tail with excitement, "Oh my! it's so pretty!" She let out in awe as she looked on at the ring glorifying, certainly proud of herself for the new hijacked item that belonged to her now.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me