The City of Supernaturals (Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The City of Supernaturals (Accepting!)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:26 pm

Nyx Thunder Storme- N, Stormy (sisters nickname for him)- m- 26 y- human- can see Supernatural thing sat times, mounted archery and other archery- homosexual; Ryker- open- Morris x Becker: Loretta, (Nyx), Ria and Mia- seizure alert dog Samhain (sister Lucille, mom Lilith)- horse boarded at barn- Tags: Ryker (mentions: Lucinda, Rika)

The gray eyed dark haired curly one tilted his head as he looked in the direction of the two women. He noticed one had looked over and pointed at them or some such. He then noticed as the other looked at them as well. He shook his head a couple times. He then looked to the other young man.hed missed the staring from him, as he'd looked at the two ladies. Shaking his head, he focused on the guy now. Something about this guy had intrigued him. He made a small sound when the other seemingly ignored him... Rude, he thought, with a snort he couldn't stop. He only shook his head again, and watched him dump an envelope. He stared at the money order...then scolded himself.

He nearly jumped when the other man actually spoke to him then. He tilted his head as the other held up a picture. He'd asked a question, so Nyx looked at the photo and nearly choked. "Um...yes...that's me; why do you have that photo?" he asked, feeling a little bit of concern now.

Tea Raine Pruek- T, Raine- f- 24 y- werewolf- wolf form (reddish brown with golden eyes), communicating with wolves and dogs, speed, agility- bi; Savannah- open- Theo x Jessi: Mina, Sunn, Dew (and her)- Red and Blue- family has hunting Hounds- Tags

The pretty golden tan skinned young lady hummed a small sound. The sweet and sensible but cold if angered and aloof if irritated one sighed. She shook her dark reddish-brown haired head. She brushed through the long hair, flicking it back behind her shoulders. Of course, some of it fell back over her shoulders. She sighed at this, but not much she could do about it. She smoothed down her pretty clothes. She was wearing a skirt past the knees, as well as a shirt over another short. The one under appeared to be a long sleeve shirt. The one on top seemed to be a tank top or such type of top. The shirts were one darker pink and one lighter. The skirt was dusty red with darker striping.

Ambery-brown eyes glanced around the area, long lashes framing the eyes. She hummed quietly as she observed her surroundings. Being a wolf, she'd keep careful watch of her surroundings. She tilted her head a moment, then shook her head.

Juni Jay Reemes- J, Jay- genderfluid- 22 y- Neko werecat- cat form (dark, white tip tail, white chest streak, golden brown eyes), hiding ears and tail- agility, stealth- Pan; open- open- works part time at a flower shop- dad x mom: Kira and Koro, (Juni), Romi- kitten Joa- family has cat Jori- Tags

The kind and caring but stubborn and hard headed one hummed a bit. Pretty eyes looked around a bit, then they sighed. The tan skinned beauty with the full lips and nice nails was at their part time job. It was autumn now, so no one really wanted flowers. Most of the stuff sold here was flowers to grow in gardens or pots. The medium lashed one knew this. They knew people didn't tend to grow flowers in autumn. It was more vegetables and such were grown in autumn. The long haired dark haired one sighed again. They brushed at the wavy bottomed hair, then stretched a bit. Two dark cat ears twitched atop their head, and the white tipped tail flicked. The owner of the shop said they could go.

They nodded to her though thought people might come in. Who were they kidding...no one was likely to come in. They grabbed their bag and headed back out, smoothing down their clothes. They were wearing overall shorts, dark blue, over a bluish shirt, as well as having a flannel on.

Xana Rai Marrins- An, Nam Rai, X- agender- 28 y- Kitsune fox shift mix- one tailed fox form (smaller and bigger; dark brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, toes, and tail tip), purple fox fire, agility- Boys; Casimir- open- Zero/Zo (2 tail Kitsune) x Reese (Native American fox shifter) : Titus and Vina and Yomi (and them)- foxes Kuri and Yurei- Tags: Casimir, Kaiwi

The brown eyed deep brown haired beauty hummed quietly a bit. They twitched their ears, feeling no reason to hide them. They flicked their one singular tail back and forth. The only reason people would know this was because of Kitsune or Were genetics was Shifters didn't show their ears and tails. Well, they had better control of them. Xana, on the other hand, did not. They couldn't hide their ears and tail all the time. Where a shifter only showed it if extremely scared or sick, Kitsunes and such were different. Theirs would show if they were feverish at all. Scared, nervous, excited, any of those. Those could make the ears and tail come out too. They sighed a bit as they thought of it.

They very nearly missed the vampire waving back at them. They squeaked and walked a bit closer, saying "H...Hello." They then looked to Kaiwi and said "Okay." They watched Kaiwi go to help another customer, meanwhile they focused their attention on Casimir.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:14 pm

Lucinda Cora
Gorgon
Tagged: Rika, Ryker.
Even though the human had taken a step back, she noticed that they didn't seem to be too scared or intimidated by her. Lucinda wasn't sure how she felt by that, since most humans and supernaturals - especially ones that hadn't met her before - tended to be intimidated by her stance and tone. Though she did note the nervous laugh. "Your thanks is noted. Oh... my name is Lucinda. For the next time you come in." she said, figuring that she should introduce herself at the very least. And she started to move towards the back to continue her organising - but she stopped for a moment, glancing at the human again. "You can stay to read as long as you'd like - until I close tonight." Lucinda informed, and then finally went back to her organising. There were no other customers to see to, and she didn't have much interest in the conversation happening between Ryker and the other human that had managed to enter as well. She could find out more herself later.

When Ryker approached her with the note that he'd been sent, asking if she could find out whose writing it was, she raised an eyebrow. "It's going to seriously cost you, Ryker, I've not got much of anything to go from."

Xanthe Chicane
Mothman
Tagged: Zayden
That was a bit of a surprise to Xanthe. They did not think that the human would be aware that Ashmoore was a supernatural city. Maybe he knew of someone who'd been here before? But then, perhaps not... how curious.
"It's not so unknown to us." Xanthe replied, without really thinking. Wait. Uh oh. Well so much pretending they were human. Maybe he didn't notice that they'd let that slip, though. Even though humans might seem like they were okay with the supernatural, many of them reacted much different when encountering an actual supernatural. Especially one like themselves.
"And some of us are just better at hiding it." Okay that definitely would have given it away.

Breezing past it, when the human had introduced himself as Zayden, Xanthe hoped to steer the conversation away from Supernaturals by introducing themself as well. "Well Zayden, my name is Xanthe. And yes, yes I do like wearing sunglasses. They are very cool." Yes, that was a good reason. Xanthe thought, even if a little weak.

Ryker Garrett
Human
Tagged: Nyx, Rika
He knew he had been rude, but that didn't bother him. It was easier to not care about what other people thought of him. Even if they were suddenly and mysteriously someone that he was effectively hired to protect. But from what?
Ryker shrugged. "That's what I'd like to know myself. But it seems someone wants you protected." he replied, gathering up the envelope and its contents. He stood up, shoving all but the other two photos into the pocket of his leather jacket. "You and two others. They must also already be in the city. No, I don't know who or why or how." Ryker added, and he started to walk towards the door of the Archive, before noticing the other person, another human that he didn't recognise, that was waiting.

Glancing at the two photos, he held one out towards her.
"This one you?" he asked, gruffly, but he didn't wait for an answer before he seemed to have an idea and walked up to the desk, waiting for Lucinda to approach before taking out the short note he'd found in the envelope. "Think you could find who wrote this?" Ryker asked, only a smidge nicer than he'd been to the new humans.
When she'd replied, he nodded in acknowledgment. "I'll find something suitable."

Casimir Ardelean
Vampire
Tagged: Kaiwi, Xana
Casimir patted the seat next to him. "Come and sit, before someone else does." he invited Xana. Naturally, the seat next to him had been occupied by a variety of others while he had been there, all for different conversations and attention. Casimir had not minded, though. "Let me know what you'd like, I'll pay for your first." he added, and took a delicate sip from his own glass.
"So..." he said, as he set the glass back down on the counter, "... Xana, right? What brings you here?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:53 pm

Rika Rose/Reinne - human hunter - female - pronouns - she/her-they/them - Demigirl Lesbian - (No crush yet) - location: The Archive - tagged: Lucinda, Nyx, Ryker

Giving Lucinda a wave towards them to signal that they heard them before having the hunter approach them to show them a picture as when they were going to confirm it was them, only for them to walk away to the desk as Rika skips up next to him while waiting for the two to finish their little interaction. "Well before you left I was going to confirm that is me, even if I'm not sure how you got a photo of me..." She gave their confirmation to him as she soon grabbed a glance at one of the photos in their pockets, carefully pulling out the photo from his pocket as she began to speak again. "I'm aware of who this young boy is, his name is Zayden or Zay as I never have talked to him myself but I heard other people mention him, apparently, he's infamous for going to the places where he shouldn't be and goes on and how he enjoys solving his little mysteries. I wouldn't be surprised if he heard about the city as it's often talked about when the veil was weakening, yet I'm not sure how he would happen to get here as his mother prevented him from ever going, then again from what I heard he is the sneaky type!" She finished off before putting the picture back in their pocket, though she couldn't help but be strongly concerned about how he got here when he was always prevented by his mother from ever going.

Zayden Xander/Zay - human - male - pronouns - he/him-they/them - Pansexuality - (No crush yet) - location: Ashmoore Park - tagged: Xanthe

"Oh so you happen to discover a little bit of this unknown yourself then! from the sound of things you know a thing or two about hiding, maybe you're a supernatural in disguise hm? have to say if you are you have a pretty nice human disguise and blend in with the rest of us, which I would say is pretty neat I would say so myself!" The young boy laughs upon realizing that the human he was talking to had more than meets the eye, well he did have the suspicion that the humans around weren't who they were in reality, as now he could say for certain that there was something up with the humans in this city.

Kaiwi Vackle - European Fallow Deer Wendigo - non-binary- pronouns - she/her-he/him-they/them - bisexuality - (No crush yet) - location: The Three Sirens - tagged: Casimir, Xana

"I know you may have a lot of money but maybe you don't want to pay for so many people Casimir, nonetheless, you can wish what you do with your money as it's not mine to say but maybe you at one or two people pay for themselves." He coldly howled while walking past in front of him as Kaiwi meant no harm for the comment, instead more so looking out for him as they didn't want to have him spend too much of his money even if he had quite a bit to spare.

Gala Sharon - Gargoyle - female - pronouns - she/her-they/them - demiromantic - (No crush yet) - location: The Market Square - tagged: open

standing perfectly still on a ceiling edge so no one passing by think they were nothing more than a lifeless statue, Gala jet their eyes all around the valuables as they saw a gorgeous ring that they could slip onto their tail to their likening, inching her way towards the stand ever so slowly as she got herself into a familiar position once she got into the right spot, swooping down without any warning to grab the ring before flying back up as she made her landing when she found a good spot to land on a different ceiling edge. "That was so much fun and I got a cool little ring out of it!" She giggles to herself with glee as she slips the ring on her tail with excitement, "Oh my! it's so pretty!" She let out in awe as she looked on at the ring glorifying, certainly proud of herself for the new hijacked item that belonged to her now.
Last edited by Lustrous Fox on Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:12 pm

Nyx Thunder Storme- N, Stormy (sisters nickname for him)- m- 26 y- human- can see Supernatural thing sat times, mounted archery and other archery- homosexual; Ryker- open- Morris x Becker: Loretta, (Nyx), Ria and Mia- seizure alert dog Samhain (sister Lucille, mom Lilith)- horse boarded at barn- Tags: Ryker, Rika (mentions: Lucinda)

The gray eyed dark haired curly one looked towards that woman again. He then looked back to Ryker, though the other hadn't spoken yet. When the other finally spoke, he seemed just as concerned. Maybe concerned wasn't the right word. He didn't know how he'd gotten the photos either, it sounded like. Nyx shook his head a couple times, and sighed. He watched the other stand and start to head over to that girl. He made a small sound, not sure if he was meant to follow or not.

The other had said something about needing to protect him and two others. He shook his head, and followed the other male. He looked down at the beautiful black dog at his side. Samhain was pretty quiet, so Ryker may not have even noticed him. If he had, the other young man hadn't said anything. He followed him over, listening to her speak. "H...Hello...my name is Nyx Storme," he said to Rika. He didn't bother to say his middle name, as people usually found it an odd name.

Tea Raine Pruek- T, Raine- f- 24 y- werewolf- wolf form (reddish brown with golden eyes), communicating with wolves and dogs, speed, agility- bi; Savannah- open- Theo x Jessi: Mina, Sunn, Dew (and her)- Red and Blue- family has hunting Hounds- Tags

The pretty golden tan skinned young lady hummed a small sound. The sweet and sensible but cold if angered and aloof if irritated one sighed. She shook her dark reddish-brown haired head. She brushed through the long hair, flicking it back behind her shoulders. Of course, some of it fell back over her shoulders. She sighed at this, but not much she could do about it. She smoothed down her pretty clothes. She was wearing a skirt past the knees, as well as a shirt over another short. The one under appeared to be a long sleeve shirt. The one on top seemed to be a tank top or such type of top. The shirts were one darker pink and one lighter. The skirt was dusty red with darker striping.

Ambery-brown eyes glanced around the area, long lashes framing the eyes. She hummed quietly as she observed her surroundings. Being a wolf, she'd keep careful watch of her surroundings. She tilted her head a moment, then shook her head.

Juni Jay Reemes- J, Jay- genderfluid- 22 y- Neko werecat- cat form (dark, white tip tail, white chest streak, golden brown eyes), hiding ears and tail- agility, stealth- Pan; open- open- works part time at a flower shop- dad x mom: Kira and Koro, (Juni), Romi- kitten Joa- family has cat Jori- Tags

The kind and caring but stubborn and hard headed one hummed a bit. Pretty eyes looked around a bit, then they sighed. The tan skinned beauty with the full lips and nice nails was at their part time job. It was autumn now, so no one really wanted flowers. Most of the stuff sold here was flowers to grow in gardens or pots. The medium lashed one knew this. They knew people didn't tend to grow flowers in autumn. It was more vegetables and such were grown in autumn. The long haired dark haired one sighed again. They brushed at the wavy bottomed hair, then stretched a bit. Two dark cat ears twitched atop their head, and the white tipped tail flicked. The owner of the shop said they could go.

They nodded to her though thought people might come in. Who were they kidding...no one was likely to come in. They grabbed their bag and headed back out, smoothing down their clothes. They were wearing overall shorts, dark blue, over a bluish shirt, as well as having a flannel on.

Xana Rai Marrins- An, Nam Rai, X- agender- 28 y- Kitsune fox shift mix- one tailed fox form (smaller and bigger; dark brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, toes, and tail tip), purple fox fire, agility- Boys; Casimir- open- Zero/Zo (2 tail Kitsune) x Reese (Native American fox shifter) : Titus and Vina and Yomi (and them)- foxes Kuri and Yurei- Tags: Casimir, Kaiwi

The brown eyed deep brown haired beauty hummed quietly a bit. They let their ears and tail continue to move about once in awhile. They squeaked quietly when he spoke to them again. They nodded and quickly headed over to the seat. They hummed a small sound as they sat beside the male. They swallowed and said "I um...don't really drink. I've heard in the human world they have non alcoholic stuff at bars too, but I don't know about here." They nearly growled when Kaiwi bowled coldly...However, they stopped their self from doing so. They shook their head and turned back to Casimir. They said "I...wanted to check it out, I've heard a lot about this place." They'd meant to tell him they didn't drink anymore because...not after one time.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:40 am

Lucinda Cora
Gorgon
Tagged: Rika, Ryker, Nyx.
"You'd better." Lucinda said, taking the note and studying the handwriting. There really wasn't much to go off. But she was sure there were a few back alley strings she could pull to find out the author. She was nothing if not extremely well connected, even if a lot of them were not the most above-the-law types. Either way, she would not give anything away until she was paid.

She raised an eyebrow when Rika spoke, informing who the third person was from the photos that Ryker had received. Lucinda couldn't help but laugh lightly. "Seems like you'll have your hands full." she teased, and then gave the note to one of her snakes, who held it in its mouth. Noticing the other human, with a dog, who seemed quite shy. "Lucinda." she introduced herself briefly.
Knowing that Ryker would have to figure out where to go next, she thought for a few moments, and then suggested, "You could find Casimir? He usually knows what's happening. Or even Gala, see if she's seen anything."

Xanthe Chicane
Mothman
Tagged: Zayden
"Why, thank you. Perhaps I am hiding a secret..." Xanthe replied, cryptically, but then let out a laugh. They weren't the serious sort, and this human didn't seem like they were much harm or a threat. Though they would keep their true form a secret for now anyway, as to not scare him off just yet. "There is certainly more than meets the eye to Ashmoore." Xanthe continued, and then, curiously, asked, "How did you find this city, anyway? It's usually very well hidden from human eyes." they figured it wasn't too much trouble to ask, and they were very curious to find out more.
But before too much else could happen, there was a faint, shrieking sound. It was unlike anything Xanthe had heard before, and they grew quickly concerned. "Did you... hear that?" they asked, rather hoping that it had just been their imagination.

Ryker Garrett
Human
Tagged: Nyx, Rika, Lucinda.
Ryker frowned a little as Rika had taken the third photo of out his pocket, but had to silently admit that it was useful that she knew who the other person was. Even if they didn't know how to find him just yet. Still, he thanked Lucinda for agreeing to help him, and for her suggestions - though didn't take particularly kind to her comment about him having his hands full. He did not want to be a babysitter for some humans that were going to get themselves in trouble. Even if he was being paid a very generous amount to do so.

"The name's Ryker. From now on, you two - and this Zayden when we find him - will be sticking with me. Until we can get you out of this city, or find out whatever it is I'm meant from protect you from. Gala's usually at the market square about this time, we'll go and see if she's spotted anything unusual or this Zayden." Ryker explained to both of the humans. He figured there was no point in delaying the inevitable, and that it was best to get to work right away. Hopefully, though, whatever was going on would be resolved quickly, but for some reason, he had a feeling that it wasn't going to be easy.

Casimir Ardelean
Vampire
Tagged: Kaiwi, Xana
He glanced towards Kaiwi, when they spoke, suggesting that he didn't spend quite so much money or pay for so many people. "Perhaps you're right. Don't want it to become an expectation, hm?" Casimir replied. He had no shortage of money, it was more than enough for one person to live more than comfortably. Still, perhaps he shouldn't be so blasé about spending it for other people. He did occasionally imagine what it would be like to have one other person that he could spend his money on and treat like royalty... but at the same time, he was cautious that people would only want to be with him just for his money, so he avoided relationships.

As Xana declined his offer to buy them a drink, Casimir laughed lightly. "No matter - I don't drink much either. This is just cranberry juice - with a little nightshade for a kick." he replied, gesturing to his own, dark red, drink. "I see. I love the atmosphere here."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:45 pm

Rika Rose/Reinne - human hunter - female - pronouns - she/her-they/them - Demigirl Lesbian - (No crush yet) - location: The Archive - tagged: Lucinda, Nyx, Ryker

"And you can call me Rika or Reinne, whatever one you wish to call me is up to you!" She replied toward the new male while shifting a glance towards the dog also, "Gala hm? They must be a friend of yours by the sound of the thing, or more so an acquaintance to you, anyway does this individual happen to be a human which is the least likely case, or a supernatural creature which is probably the most likely case?"she calmly asked upon hearing that they were going to seek out a new individual. she couldn't help but tell herself in their head at the same time that the ending question was a little bit dumb, already having a pretty good guess on the answer being that they were supernatural, besides this city is the home to them after all.

Zayden Xander/Zay - human - male - pronouns - he/him-they/them - Pansexuality - (No crush yet) - location: Ashmoore Park - tagged: Xanthe

"Well I'll solve the little mystery you're hiding soon enough! Now about how-" He happily began to answer the question by going into a little bit more detail before stopping when he heard a strange cry that wasn't that far away from the two, quickly noting the odd reaction from Xanthe as it was clear that this wasn't the most normal occurrence even for a place like this. "Yeah I heard that also so you're not the only one, I think we should go check it out as someone might be in danger or it was a call for help!" he confirmed that he heard the cry also, as he didn't necessarily want to stand by and do nothing, especially if someone may have been in danger or been harmed and needed help.

Kaiwi Vackle - European Fallow Deer Wendigo - non-binary- pronouns - she/her-he/him-they/them - bisexuality - (No crush yet) - location: The Three Sirens - tagged: Casimir, Xana

"Well I thank you for hearing out my say but after all, it's ultimately your decision with what you want to do with your own money!" he nodded towards him to show his respect when they glanced over, shortly leaving the two again to attend to other matters with the bar, he didn't want to be rude and seem like he was camping over the two's conversation.

Gala Sharon - Gargoyle - female - pronouns - she/her-they/them - demiromantic - (No crush yet) - location: The Market Square - tagged: open

having felt like they stole enough to their liking as Gala went back into a human disguise miners still having the large wings coming out of their shoulder blades so they could still fly around if she needed to, with her clothes consisting of pastel coloring while having brown eyes and there more caramel brown hair color that was kept in a side swept style as there was a few scattered bright highlights also. Shorty but peacefully humming to themself while sitting on the roof of a building that wasn't that far from the park, though only to hear the faintest screech as she wasted no time to check it out as she didn't want to directly get involved and see at least what place the noise came from, flying through the main areas of the park up above as she soon hovered in place upon once reaching the fountain. which was because she saw two people when she happened to look down this time, her being able to easily recognize which one was the supernatural by the sunglasses as she had seen and talked to them at least a few times so far, but the same couldn't be said to the other one that worked much younger as she hasn't recalled seeing them before even if it's a supernatural in a human disguise. nonetheless, when she was done she filed her way back to the market square area where she sat on the same roof as before, sure it's not like she wouldn't mind figuring out what caused the screech, but she didn't want to get herself directly involved by something like that if she didn't have to.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:53 am

Nyx Thunder Storme- N, Stormy (sisters nickname for him)- m- 26 y- human- can see Supernatural thing sat times, mounted archery and other archery- homosexual; Ryker- open- Morris x Becker: Loretta, (Nyx), Ria and Mia- seizure alert dog Samhain (sister Lucille, mom Lilith)- horse boarded at barn- Tags: Ryker, Rika, Lucinda

The gray eyed dark haired curly one looked stared at the snakes. He wasn't afraid of them or anything, he actually liked snakes. He smiled a bit as he watched the snake a moment. He then shook his head, saying "Nice...to meet you, Lucinda." He tilted his head as the other continued to speak. They nodded to her though probably didn't need to. She was speaking to Ryker, after all. Shaking his head, he put his attention back on said man. He swallowed a bit as he looked at the man. He wasn't afraid of him, or such, just...a bit nervous, the guy was attractive. He shook his head and scolded himself. He said "Thank you for telling us your name, Ryker; okay," he then said, to being told to stick close.

He blinked as he looked at Rika/Reinne next. He said "Those are two...very different names, but since I'm guessing Reinne is a nickname I'll call you that. If you're okay with that," he quickly said. He shook his head a couple times. He then smiled down at the dog, as Samhain wagged his tail. "This is Samhain, my...seizure alert dog...Nothing to worry about, I don't usually have them. Unless I'm really stressed or such, but that hasn't happened in quite some time. I do have smaller ones, so he'll alert to those. Those ones are nothing to worry about, though." Those types of ones usually resulted in him freezing up and just staring. Sometimes he'd shake a bit but not bad, so as said, they were really nothing to worry about.

The brown eyed deep brown haired beauty twitched their fox ears again. They also had the human ones, which some may find odd. They shook their head at their own thoughts. Tails flicking, they nodded to Kaiwi then smiled at Casimir. They said "Ah, that's cool, then. I'm sorry, I was a bit worried about telling you I don't drink in case you wanted to. Knowing you don't puts me a bit more at ease. In that case...I like peach juice and mango juice a lot. I don't know if they'd have those here. I also really like blueberry juice. I've heard humans don't have blueberry juice. I find that strange, considering they get juice from basically every other fruit." They fell silent and shook their head a couple times.

"I've noticed the atmosphere seems quite nice. I just arrived, but I can already tell this is a really nice place to be at. Um...if the owner sells it, I'd like mango or peach juice. Otherwise, I guess we'll have to try and find something else for me."

Last bumped by Spiritstar3 on Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:53 am.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me