*=Our World Is Ruined=*[Open & Accepting]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

*=Our World Is Ruined=*[Open & Accepting]

Postby Ki-san » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:04 pm

*Introduction!*

**Sounds of fighting, swords clashing, dragons roaring breathing their fire everywhere; this war was in full swing. All across the realms someone was fighting. The scent of blood was heavy in the air. Somewhere amongst the fighting a single dragon, who laid wounded, stared up at the smoked filled sky, the sound of his fellow dragons fighting around him seemed like nothing but a echo, as his mind drifted back to that meeting with the Oracle. It felt like it was ages ago. He should have listened to her. Maybe the future that is now, would have never happened.**

**The Meeting with the Oracle**
"LISTEN your majesty! If you do not have an heir...this...this land..OUR realms are in great danger!"

The Oracle walked after the King of Sor with haste as he had turned his back to her ready to leave. He had already started towards the door. The Oracle, with a daring gesture, took hold of her King's arm, making him stop and glare at her. His voice had a commanding tone and slight aggressiveness, "Unhand me! You are insane for me to think that without my heir that this...war, is going to happen! My Wife..your Queen is devastated by the loss of our child and I came to you to seek answers! But instead you tell me this inane information!" With a slight jerk of his arm, he had gotten his arm free from his Oracle. She stood there as her King continued towards the doors of her chambers. As she was ready to say something her eyes glowed white and a vision came to her.

The King stopped as the glow was bright enough to cast over him, he turned and watched and waited to hear what the Oracle had to say. Once the vision had subsided , the Oracle made her way to her chair and sat down. The visions always had a huge toll on her. She looked up and told the King what he found hard to believe.

"My heir is...alive?"

The words came from his mouth, but felt like they were of someone else's. His face turned one of anger, "MY HEIR IS DEAD! I SEEN THE BODY MYSELF!" He stormed back to her , slamming a hand on the table. "You cannot sit here and tell me my heiress is alive! I can't say this to my wife, not after what she saw!" He took a breath and straightened his form. "Oracle..this meeting is over...I'm not listening to this..nonsense anymore. I have a Kingdom to run." the king left with haste, leaving the Oracle thinking about what else she had seen.

***The Vision the Oracle Had***
The vision was of a girl ,who had awakened and met different people from all across the realms. She had made friends from Sor to Manon. On the day of the war she had stepped forth revealing she was the missing heir from all those years ago. And that her life was kept secret cause she didn't feel safe coming forward to her father. The reason was not clear enough to be heard in the vision, but the people seem to look at the royal family in shock.

***Can Fate be changed?***
The Oracle is determined to stop the war. The heir must be found! If not the fate that has played out in the [Introduction] will happen! Will your journey cross paths with the missing heir? Or will you help spread chaos and encourage this war to break out?

>Want to Join? Go Here!^^<
Last edited by Ki-san on Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules Section!

Postby Ki-san » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:30 pm

Please follow these!
1. Follow all TOS of CS and keep things appropriate
2. No one liners! Makes it hard to respond too.
3. No Godmodding
4. Romance/Fighting is allowed. Keep it CS friendly! Take elsewhere if it gets too deep. ._.
5. Make as Many characters YOU can handle!
6. "GODS" are limited. So once all spots are filled You can't make anymore. Characters that are half Gods fall under this as well, though more spots will be open.
7. Characters must be 18+, unless stated otherwise.
=More Rules will be added if need be=
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Races/Places of the Realm!

Postby Ki-san » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:40 pm

KINGDOM OF SOR![Sky]
+Only Dragons and Dragon folk live up here. Whether they be Tainted* or Pure, they hold the term "Dragonblood" very highly.
*Sky Castle: Castle of Sor, Home to the King and Queen*
*Tainted is a term to "label" dragons who may be hybrids, Dragons/Dragon folk do prefer mates that are Dragonic hence the term "Pure"
+++
ADDLER VILLAGE![Land]
+Home to those folks who are Human. Though occasionally you may find an elf or fellpool living here. Maybe Some Dragon folk.
*Village: This is the main place to find your Shops, Inns, maybe a Guild, Churches*
+++
EMBERMIST FOREST![Land]
+Fellpool[cat folk] and Elves are normally seen living out here cause life is simpler. Other races like Fairies, Druids, maybe Humans can be seen living here too.
*Forest: Be aware living out here, you can be attacked by hunters, bandits, hostile wildlife*
+++
KINGDOM OF MANON![Underground]
+Oh great you made it to h*ll..I mean Manon! Here a lot of creatures of the night like to roam. They range from Lycans[werewolves], Devils, Vampires, Humans who are just bad.. and hybrids. Yes hybrids might live in the other places but I just see alot here!
*Kingdom of Manon: Not much to say about the place. Just watch your back here! A lot of Mercenaries, Bandits , Hunters and many more live here.

***Do you have to start out in these places? No, these are here so you have a place in mind to rp when thinking of a place is hard.***
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me