Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

Postby Seeley » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:34 am

|| Queen Ayleth || Female || 18 || Tagged: Byron ||

”Yes….Let’s go before something else happens….I’m sure someone will try to confess their love to me and there’s only one person that I feel happy with.” She spoke softly and smiled at him. It was no secret that of course there were those who were head over heels in love with her. She was getting letters constantly from suitors all around. It made her feel disgusted that there were so many that only had one intention; her wealth and her beauty. She wanted to be with someone who saw her for who she really is and not for who she is. A Queen. A wealthy and beautiful woman who is ruling Scotland alone. And so far she seemed to be doing just fine. As long as Ayleth had her trusted advisors to help her make the right decisions if needed.

|| Reynar || Male || Tagged: Yun ||

“And when she’s ready to announce it, she’ll say something about it. And I can tell that you definitely have a crush on someone. And I know it’s none of the women here. And then you don’t really care for most of the men here but for one.” he said, glancing at the other male.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:52 pm

Byron- m- 20 y- girlfriend? : Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Ayleth

The brunette nodded as he looked at his queen. He said "Well, if any of them try, I will stop them for you, Ayleth." Anyone with eyes and half a brain would be able to (probably) tell what was going on. What might be going on. He shook those thoughts away after a moment. He really would drive away any people attemting to make love confessions to her...Not because he was jealous or anything. It was because he cared for her, and she didn't seem to care for any of their confessions.

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris but also Rocky unless Rocky is gelded)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- flower growth- Tags: Isobel, Akay

The pretty redhead squeaked a bit as the other reached out to her. However, she didn't pull back, move away, step back, or shove her away. She just seemed to freeze there a moment. She swallowed a couple times, then went to speak. However, at the moment was when someone cleared their throat. She gasped and turned quickly, tripping a bit. Luckily, Isobel moved to stand protectively in front of her. She gripped onto one of the arms of the other, righting herself.

She looked at the guy and sighed as she asked "What's your name?" She wasn't the one with the sword, but Isobel was. Still, she said nothing on that matter, just continuing to watch him. She'd never seen him around...not that she remembered. Therefore, she kept a close eye on the guy. He could just be saying he didn't want any trouble to get out of trouble. Of course, she wouldn't know either way. She didn't know him, so she didn't yet know how he really was like.

Kurumi- f- 24 y- crush: Reynar, Vailean too if he's open to it- maid- dog Yuri- has a little one named Kuroi- Jin x Mei: Lan- loves animals and kids- 5'5" beauty with golden tan skin and long straight dark hair with a part, deeply brown eyes- maid uniform and carries work stuff- water magic- Tags: Kuroi/Innis and Vailean, Anos

The young woman hummed a small sound as she looked at the kids. She then looked to Vailean, watching him close his eyes. She shook her head a couple times, but knew that feeling. She knew, of course, how exhausting kids could be at times. She brushed a hand through her hair. Well, what strands of it had come loose, as she'd put it up in a bun with a braid. She smiled as she watched the interaction. When he turned back to her, she knew this wasn't special treatment. She didn't let herself get excited or anything, as such. She accepted the cream as the others must have, saying "Thank you." She giggled as he turned to call to his daughter. When he turned back, she said "I'm sure this will be of great use; you can go with them now."

Kuroi- m- 4 y- crush: too young- child- puppy Yuki (Yuri's offspring)- Hank (missing or just left) x Kurumi- Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler, lighter tan with dark hair and heterochromia- has little toys but also gets into people's stuff- fox shift- Tags: Kurumi/Innis and Vailean, Anos

The dark haired child tilted his head as he looked at his mama and Innis' da. He kind of was a bit intimated by the man. Not that he really needed to be, he was but a child. He shook his head, then giggled as they both agreed to it. "Yes, yay! Yeah, we can all go together..." he mumbled. He then smiled as he turned back to the other kids, Anos grabbing their hands a moment. He ran after the two as they ran ahead. Yuki barked and wagged while chasing the child forward.

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- ferret shift- Tags: Reynar

The young man nodded to the other male. He said "I feel like anyone could tell I don't feel romantically towards women." Of course, maybe not, so he then shrugged after saying that. His cheeks turned red and he blinked, looking around and saying "Uh...uh huh, um...who would that be?"

Anos- m- 6 y- crush: Innis- way too young- way too young- white raven named Snowflake- Benjamin x Yena- uncle Yun and grandpa Xen and grandma Zena- whatever height, blonde straight neck length hair, light brown eyes- Tags: Kurumi and Kuroi, Innis and Vailean

The blonde haired boy stared up at the man and the woman. He tried his best to make a cute face as Kuroi was doing. His little friend did it so much better...though wasn't much younger. Shaking his head, he grinned as they both agreed to it. He cheered a bit, saying "Yay! We can go in!" and looking to Innis and Kuroi once more, with a big smile. He grabbed both their hands a moment, saying "This'll be fun!" He let go and watched Innis take off, Snowfall flying ahead a bit before he ran forward.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:30 pm

|| Queen Ayleth || Female || 18 || Tagged: Byron ||

”Ha well it’s not you that they would have to worry about. It’s Sorcha that would be the problem. She’s very picky and protective. She is selective on whom she likes and doesn’t like. You should be fortunate that she likes you. But I have no doubt that you’ll stop them.” she said as they finally arrived back at the barn. She grabbed Solaris from the pasture and tacked him up for the ride. The stallion pawed at the ground in anticipation and snorted before tossing his head. The young woman placed a hand on the stallion’s neck and ran her fingers through his mane.

“Well. You have a crush on me. I’m flattered really, but I don’t feel the same way. More like a brother honestly since I’ve never really had siblings, none that I’m aware of at least.” he spoke. It’s true, for all he knows he could have siblings out there and wouldn’t even know it since his dad was almost always never home and he never really got to know his own mother.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:55 pm

Byron- m- 20 y- girlfriend? : Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Ayleth

The brunette said "I think they should worry about both Sorcha and I. She definitely means business, and I can see how she loves you. She's a very good girl," he said, then shook his head. "Yes, I'd definitely stop them if needed." He fell silent as they headed for the barn. He went to get his mare from inside, seeing Akay in there...and Isobel and Rose. Shaking his head, he focused on getting his mare and saddle and bridle. He tacked her up and went over to Ayleth, asking "Ready?"

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris but also Rocky unless Rocky is gelded)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- flower growth- Tags: Isobel, Akay

The pretty redhead squeaked a bit as the other reached out to her. However, she didn't pull back, move away, step back, or shove her away. She just seemed to freeze there a moment. She swallowed a couple times, then went to speak. However, at the moment was when someone cleared their throat. She gasped and turned quickly, tripping a bit. Luckily, Isobel moved to stand protectively in front of her. She gripped onto one of the arms of the other, righting herself.

She looked at the guy and sighed as she asked "What's your name?" She wasn't the one with the sword, but Isobel was. Still, she said nothing on that matter, just continuing to watch him. She'd never seen him around...not that she remembered. Therefore, she kept a close eye on the guy. He could just be saying he didn't want any trouble to get out of trouble. Of course, she wouldn't know either way. She didn't know him, so she didn't yet know how he really was like.

Kurumi- f- 24 y- crush: Reynar, Vailean too if he's open to it- maid- dog Yuri- has a little one named Kuroi- Jin x Mei: Lan- loves animals and kids- 5'5" beauty with golden tan skin and long straight dark hair with a part, deeply brown eyes- maid uniform and carries work stuff- water magic- Tags: Kuroi/Innis and Vailean, Anos

The young woman hummed a small sound as she looked at the kids. She then looked to Vailean, watching him close his eyes. She shook her head a couple times, but knew that feeling. She knew, of course, how exhausting kids could be at times. She brushed a hand through her hair. Well, what strands of it had come loose, as she'd put it up in a bun with a braid. She smiled as she watched the interaction. When he turned back to her, she knew this wasn't special treatment. She didn't let herself get excited or anything, as such. She accepted the cream as the others must have, saying "Thank you." She giggled as he turned to call to his daughter. When he turned back, she said "I'm sure this will be of great use; you can go with them now."

Kuroi- m- 4 y- crush: too young- child- puppy Yuki (Yuri's offspring)- Hank (missing or just left) x Kurumi- Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler, lighter tan with dark hair and heterochromia- has little toys but also gets into people's stuff- fox shift- Tags: Kurumi/Innis and Vailean, Anos

The dark haired child tilted his head as he looked at his mama and Innis' da. He kind of was a bit intimated by the man. Not that he really needed to be, he was but a child. He shook his head, then giggled as they both agreed to it. "Yes, yay! Yeah, we can all go together..." he mumbled. He then smiled as he turned back to the other kids, Anos grabbing their hands a moment. He ran after the two as they ran ahead. Yuki barked and wagged while chasing the child forward.

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- ferret shift- Tags: Reynar

The young man felt his cheeks get hot, and just knew they were turning color. He blinked rapidly, and shook his head a couple times. "Oh, um...okay," he said, when told the other saw him as a brother. He wasn't the type to fight or argue. He wouldn't ask if it were possible in the future. He didn't want to annoy the other male, and plus...he'd noticed his reaction to Kurumi's name. He sighed, saying "You did say you weren't looking right now. Something along those lines, so i understand."

Anos- m- 6 y- crush: Innis- way too young- way too young- white raven named Snowflake- Benjamin x Yena- uncle Yun and grandpa Xen and grandma Zena- whatever height, blonde straight neck length hair, light brown eyes- Tags: Kurumi and Kuroi, Innis and Vailean

The blonde haired boy stared up at the man and the woman. He tried his best to make a cute face as Kuroi was doing. His little friend did it so much better...though wasn't much younger. Shaking his head, he grinned as they both agreed to it. He cheered a bit, saying "Yay! We can go in!" and looking to Innis and Kuroi once more, with a big smile. He grabbed both their hands a moment, saying "This'll be fun!" He let go and watched Innis take off, Snowfall flying ahead a bit before he ran forward.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:25 pm

|| Queen Ayleth || 18 || Female || Tagged: Byron ||

”Oh yea. She does her job well. Has done her job well for a long time. And yep ready.” she said and smiled softly at him before easing her horse into a trot and Solaris jerked forward before going into a nice trot. The sound of his hooves made an echoing sound on the cobblestone floor. The sound was somewhat relaxing to Ayleth. While waiting for Byron to follow, she quickly glanced around and saw that most people were doing their own thing. She loved the nice little town, let alone the people in it. She knew that they had their doubts about her becoming queen at the young age of 18, and she was going to keep proving herself to her people.

“Yea I wanted you to know now than later. And yea not at the moment. When I’m ready I’ll know. And it’s good to be observant, especially as a Knight. You just be observant and be keen on body language. I’ve always been good at that since I was little. At least from what my father told me.” he said thinking back to his childhood memories.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:40 am

Akay - male - 25 - full tags so far: Isobel & Rose

"Akay..I prefer to not go into much more detail about my past or what I do and such, all you need to know is that I am not a threat to you or I pose any danger to either of you." he tried to reassure them even more by answering their question, making sure not to even take the slightest closest step towards them, really not wanting to be hit by the sword that still hadn't been let go so very much still posing a danger for him.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:17 pm

Sorry, trying to wait for Isobel's RPer]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me