[ πƒπ€π‘πŠππ‹πŽπŽπƒ ] - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

[ πƒπ€π‘πŠππ‹πŽπŽπƒ ] - open

Postby st. serpent » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:48 am

x
      x

────────────────
      β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
      β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
      β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
      β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
      β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ──────
      in the modern world, the talk of magic and mystic arts have left a few with wonder, dismissing suc
      h notions as a thing of the past that science has time and time again disproves. however, this is all
      just a facade veiled by the occult community, whose esoteric arts remain a dark secret. it is now th
      e year 2093, and bifrost, a private military group of sorcerers find themselves inundated with the r
      ecord-breaking amount of supernatural threats assailing the earth. from vengeful hauntings, cults
      of the undead, and extradimensional witches, but nothing is more peculiar than the incident in em
      pyrean high school for the gifted, a famed academic institution in the island state of leonalis. an al
      leged dimensional portal of occult origins have spawned in the school, and three of arcanum's squ
      adron that were sent to investigate have since vanished. realising a supernatural entity of grave po
      wers may be responsible, bifrost has now mandated its elite "task force solomon" to be deployed i
      n empyrean high school to finish whatever foul, esoteric maw has devoured those in its wayxxxxx.
      x
      x
      x
Last edited by st. serpent on Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:55 am, edited 8 times in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:01 am

x
    x
    x

π“π€π’πŠ π…πŽπ‘π‚π„ π’πŽπ‹πŽπŒπŽπ

x
    x

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π†π€πŒπ„πŒπ€π’π“π„π‘

bifrost's sword

female - bifrost chairwoman, task force solomon supervisor - 41 - cunning, strategic, cutthroat - st. serpent

─────────────

a chairwoman of bifrost's executive board, the highest clearance level that one could achieve within the organisation. like all members of the executive board, the gamemaster is as mysterious and elusive as the council itself, although it is known that she is in charge of missions with high public exposure, sweeping bifrost involvement away from society's eyes, and cleaning all kinds of supernatural crises that would pierce the modern curtain of normalcy. the gamemaster is the one who formed task force solomon for their mission in empyrean high school and the direct supervisor to the squad's commander: the thaumaturge. cunning and relentless, she would sacrifice whatever it takes to put a stop to the threat dwelling within empyrean high school, even the lives of the innocent
    x
    x

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‡π€π”πŒπ€π“π”π‘π†π„

twin stars' hand of judgement

male - task force commander - physically in his mid 30s - light magic - protective, hot-tempered, smokes like a freight train - user

─────────────

the void beyond creation is what ancient words call the devourers, three β€œmaws” older than time immemorial. these entities β€” yhxleos, korkaras, and ratuna β€” created countless veils of reality by three cosmic laws: the law of the light, dark, and chaos. every universe, dimension, timeline, or reality that would ever be are pillared by this triad. and therein are those that could tap into these primordial threads as a reminder of the devourers’ mercy. it is the thaumaturge who wields the law of the light and is the reflection of yhxleos the thousand-eyed twin stars of hali. many have come to fear the thaumaturge’s capabilities as his powers are so incomprehensible to mortal thought, almost as if he came from a different dimension altogether. this may be just words of hyperbole, but nothing is all the more true. the thaumaturge is not from this layer of reality. from an unnamed dimension, he and the enchantress β€” recipient of korkaras’ dark magic β€” spent countless years waging war against the ambassador, liaison of chaos and the prophet of ratuna the mad queen of demhe. in his universe of origin, the veils that separate it from other dimensions tore as the triad’s magic forced reality to skew, throwing the three of them to separate interdimensional nexuses and into different layers of reality. the thaumaturge has spent eons both ascending and descending to countless universes in order to stop the ambassador. since then, he was always too late, every new layer of reality he arrived in, the ambassador did first a millennia ago, destroying it to a mere void… until today. the thaumaturge arrived in our layer of reality, ripe for the ambassador’s tendrils to corrupt. how startled he was to see the ambassador captured by bifrost, and how disappointed he was to learn that his age-old nemesis β€” the same man who has damned countless universes into nothingness β€” were brought into the task force
    x
    x

𝐓𝐇𝐄 πˆπ•π˜

witch of the woodland

female - task force vice-commander - 31 - earth magic - strict, wary, silent, has a difficult time understanding modern slang - user

─────────────

the black forest, known as an enchanted woodland spanning across the remote mountains of germany, houses the coven of the unmasked, a community of witches predating a lost many civilisation. the coven has kept their presence a secret for thousands of years. in the early 1900s, bifrost sent their finest diplomats to recruit the coven into their ranks to fortify their budding organisation, only to be met with harsh rejection. however powerful they may be, even the coven of the unmasked could not stand alone against supernatural threats that grow stronger as each year passes. one mystical tragedy befell upon the coven seven years prior, and if it weren’t for bifrost's intervention, the coven would have been wiped out almost instantly. deeming their unwillingness to cooperate with other occult communities short-sighted, the ivy β€” one of the most powerful witches of the coven β€” stood against her elders’ doctrine of secrecy and stretched out a helping hand to bifrost. the ivy’s joining to bifrost became the talk of the occult community, for ever since the coven of the unmasked’s inception, bifrost is the only group that managed to join forces with a member of the coven. the ivy is a master of earth magic, capable of manipulating plant life to do her every bidding. her skills were of such degree that even the thaumaturge personally recruited her into task force solomon as vice-commander. the ivy is the mentor to the darkling, resonating with her youthful rebelliousness she used to have when she was younger
    x
    x

𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ€π‘πŠπ‹πˆππ†

heiress of the tearful lord

female - 24 - dark magic - ambitious, rebellious, sentimental, mommy issues abound tbh pray for her - user

─────────────

the enchantress, beneficiary of korkaras the lord of tears, have fought for lifetimes on end with the thaumaturge against none other than the ambassador, doomsayer of ratuna the mad queen of demhe. as with the thaumaturge, the enchantress has spent eons traveling through dimensions to stop the ambassador from condemning universes into the abyss where ratuna sleeps β€” only to come empty-handed. the enchantress eventually arrived in our dimension, wherein she met the love of her life. the two eventually had a daughter, the darkling, a mortal in which korkaras saw fit for his divine hand. the darkling loved the enchantress with all the love a daughter could possibly give. undoubtedly, she was devastated when the enchantress returned to her life-long mission of traveling the multiverse in order to stop the ambassador’s reign, as the echoes of his mad laughters and that of dead universes haunt her every sleep. the two fought for days, with none willing to compromise. and in the end, both the enchantress and the darkling went to their separate ways. the enchantress would soon meet her end at the hands of the ambassador once the latter caught up to him in a faraway universe. losing his prophet, korkaras wept a great flood and blessed the darkling with his primordial powers in return for her mother’s life. now 24, seven years since her mother’s disappearance and death, the darkling has become a full-fledged wielder of the dark arts, an apprentice to the ivy, and a well-respected member of bifrost, despite her young age
    x
    x

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π€πˆππ“

vessel of the canonised

male - 23 - healing magic - humanitarian, soft-spoken, oblivious, β€œwhat animal is the pink panther?” - user

─────────────

the cathedral of cascades is a remote religion older than most, its members scarce but devout to a primordial entity known by olden tongues as yhxleos, the thousand-eyed twin stars of hali. the cathedral, despite its covert nature, used to brandish thousands of followers in the late 1800s, where its most respected members, known as β€œthe canonised” were familiar faces in conflicts of the occult. blessed by the traces of yhxleos’ light, the canonised were adept at healing magic, and were often deployed to occult wars in order to mend the wounded; be it enemy or ally. however, having no real combat force of their own, members of the cathedral began to shrink, as many of even the most skilled healers among them ended up dead in the battlefield. to exacerbate this, over the last 50 years, the cathedral produced not even one of the canonised… until five years ago, where the saint was called upon by yhxleos’ faint echoes: β€œmy hand of judgement has come into your earth. find him, and end the mad queen’s man.” in an instant, the saint β€” who was just an ordinary follower of the cathedral β€” developed magical capabilities of his own, reminiscent of the canonised who fought and died before his conception. following yhxleos’ words, the saint came face to face with bifrost where he found none other than the thaumaturge: yhxleos’ hand of judgement, where he became the latter’s apprentice. the saint, having no real experience in combat, is quite anxious in joining task force solomon, especially when it seems that the ambassador has kept a secret and twisted agenda for him
    x
    x

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€πŒππ€π’π’π€πƒπŽπ‘

the mad queen's jester

male - physically in his late 40s-early 50s - chaos magic - volatile, maniacal, intelligent, your everyday murderous clown - st. serpent

─────────────

the void beyond creation is comprised of three primordial entities beyond mortal comprehension: yhxleos the thousand-eyed twin stars of hali, korkaras the lord of tears, and ratuna the mad queen of demhe. earthbound tongues speak of these three beings as the devourers, who represent the greatest schools of magic: light, dark, and chaos. three extremely powerful sorcery fit for three of the most formidable wielders. ratuna saw to it that her chaos magic would fall to none but the most anarchic, one who is as volatile as the mad queen herself. and so, she graced none other than the ambassador, liaison of chaos. bifrost researchers surmised that the ambassador is not of this world, instead originating from a long-dead dimension, the same dimension where the thaumaturge and the enchantress came from. little is known about the ambassador’s past, but the thaumaturge has claimed that in his home world, the ambassador was a high-ranking diplomat of the ruling monarchy before he deceived the kingdom, plunging the entire world into a spiral of chaos. the thaumaturge and the enchantress came to put a stop to the ambassador’s reign of terror before their powerful magics combined and flung them into three, separate dimensions. driven not with any sensible purpose, the ambassador quickly utilised his destructive sorcery to destroy every universe he came across, returning them to the void from which they came from. for some unknown reason however, he developed an interest in our universe, and was β€” almost happily β€” captured by bifrost. when the thaumaturge questioned the ambassador of this, he smiled a cruel smile and said: β€œi knew you’d be here, and oh… how i’ve missed you”
    x
Last edited by st. serpent on Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:05 am

x
    x

• all tess' rules apply
    • at least one paragraph per post
    • reservations through private messages. last for 48 hrs
    • real-life people as face-claims
    • post forms on the disc. thread
    • the character desc. is just a general background!! you can develop it to smth more ofc
    • disable signatures in the rp thread
    • don't hesitate to ask me abt anything ok!
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me