☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sun May 07, 2023 3:09 am

Tanwen Dorvyre | 14 | Female | 9th Grade | 3C | Wood Elf & Fire Dragon Hybrid

"Yeah they were welcoming after they got over the surprise of seeing my family and a family friend in an area they thought was unoccupied" Tanwen replies as she looks at Cyril, suddenly noticing that he is a little shorter than her. She couldn't exactly tell if the unicorn was in her grade or not and didn't really want to flat out ask what grades the two were in Her eyes brighten a bit when she heard him mention that he was taking weaponry and elemental magic before replying to his question about watching her in a somewhat soft voice, "Oh, um sure you can watch if you want." Remaining silent while the two talked about flying, her eyes drift over to the school for a second as she starts to wonder if there are any books on wood elves or fire dragons since she is curious about her origins and even if she didn't want to admit it to her family, Tanwen also is a little curious on her her parents exactly met since she doesn't think and elf and a dragon would have gotten along. Pulling herself out of her thoughts she looks at Cyril with curiosity when he mentioned that people sometimes confuse unicorns with pegasi and voices her question, "How do they confuse you though? I though pegasi only have wings while unicorns only have horns?"
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun May 07, 2023 5:22 am

Caelan was surprised by Yora's appearance, and when Sumemiko asked if he wanted to pet the creature, he smiled lightly and said, "May I?" before holding out his hand for Yora to sniff. His parents used to tell him to let an animal sniff your hand before petting it, since some animals don't like being petted.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 07, 2023 1:03 pm

Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon May 08, 2023 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 08, 2023 9:15 am

Ezekiel Novak
19 | Male | Kelpie
Tagged: Nex, Camilo
"Maybe so, but if you don't know - or remember - then it's not such an obvious place." Ezekiel said, hoping to be reassuring, watching as Nex tugged on one of his dreads. He vaguely wondered if he could pull off dreads - perhaps more so in his kelpie form, given his hair in his current human form was far too short for it.
He was quite interested to hear Camilo talk about his skill with potentially being able to replicate building something with just one tree. A treehouse sounded a bit too high off the ground and away from water for him. But architecture was still a potentially interesting subject - though Ezekiel figured that he should focus on his own interests first that he wanted to go through. "I guess architecture isn't something that most people really think about first." he commented. Unless, he thought, it was something they were particularly interested in.

Glancing up at the library, Ezekiel nodded slightly. "You're welcome. Some of the shelves are indeed really quite high. I use the ladders... though flying sounds much more convenient." He said, and followed the dragon up the stairs to the library. He was a little surprised by Camilo's question to Nex, as given the zombie didn't have a nose, he thought he wasn't able to smell - something that was confirmed by Nex's answer. Though him not being able to taste was a bit of a surprise to hear. As was the invite to go visit Nex's dorm after classes for some food. Twice-baked potatoes sounded nice, but Ezekiel was a bit hesitant to accept. "I'll consider it... thank you."

Wandering into the library as well, he couldn't quite help but notice that Nex uses glasses - though he had to hold them onto his face, otherwise they'd fall. Ezekiel wondered if there was a better way to do that sort of thing. He gazed around and up at the shelves, as though to try and figure out where he wanted to go to first. Or maybe he could slip out while the other two were preoccupied with the hundreds, perhaps thousands, of books within the library.

Zephyr Reid
17 | Male | Phoenix
Tagged: Tanwen, Cyril
Zephyr beamed - not that his expression had faltered below a smile during the conversation a single time - and he gave a quick spin on the spot. "Well thank you, dear Cyril. And I wouldn't worry yourself - besides, there are no humans here to convince or hide from," he said. Besides, he thought, he thought the unicorn looked quite charming, with his unicorn-legs rather than human legs. And, certainly, it was different to most others that had a human form.
Still, he was also looking forward to their shared class. He was especially looking forward to showing off his own abilities to the others when it was time to do so. Though, indeed, he didn't quite intend on doing much in the way of real studying - he preferred to coast by with what he could vaguely pick up and, sure, messing around with his powers did make his use of them better.

He was a little surprised that flight was not something Cyril seemed to be familiar with as a unicorn. "I suppose, depending how much you can do with the levitation spell, it could be like flying." Zephyr commented, though he didn't quite understand what the differences between the two were anyway. Regardless, he had to confirm, "Flying is indeed very much fun."
He nodded slightly in agreement with Tanwen. Pegasi and Unicorns were, in his mind, rather different - okay, maybe the only difference was that one had wings and the other had a horn - but he couldn't see how one could mistake one for the other. Still, it was quite interesting to hear about his restoration magic... though he couldn't imagine that being the only thing he'd have to learn. "You know, I don't really know the extent of my own healing powers... okay, they're healing tears to be exact, but I don't remember the last time I cried so... I guess we'll never know." Zephyr mused, mostly to himself, but he did figure that it was somewhat relevant. "Though it would be nice to see you in another class."

Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 08, 2023 11:17 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood; fire creation (blue: enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, others in group

They twitched their ears and flicked their tail a bit. They shook their head as they looked at Raiden, saying "It's not quite the same...Shifters aren't mystical beings. Nor do they have fire magic, last time I checked, though I guess there could be dragon shifters. I...can turn into a fox, though. I can also hide these," they said, as they gestured to the ears and tail. There was no reason to yet. They'd do so once actually in the town, of course.

Aaron Matthews- m- 21- boys; maybe Raiden and Yuki, Caelan- Church Grim; dog form, evil immunity, guardianship, death sense, cemetery lordship/empowerment (where there's a church), afterlife transport- college 3rd year- dorm 4c- Weaponry and Alchemy- parents: Eloise and Salem (26), Aiden and Arka (21), Ellie and Eris and Emmie (15), Kairo and Kara (10)- Tags: Christine, Yuki

The dark haired gray eyed one blushed (in embarrassment), and shook his head. "I've actually been here since high school," he said to them both. He tried to remember if he'd ever seen them before. "I have been in the town before, a couple times." First, he answered Christine's question about that. He'd already answered Yuki's question about whether this was his first year. He then thought on what Christine had asked about what year he was in. "I'm a third year in college," he said.

Suiren Matsuoka- agender- 14 and 5 months- grade 9- dorm 3b- Pan; Easton- werewolf; wolf form and ability to hide/make ears and tail go away, quick on feet and hunting- Alchemy and Supernatural History- Haruna x Elise: Nene and Nana (20), Fia and Morris (17), Suki and Leena and Yuri (14 and 5 months), Kaine and Abel and Rina and Yori (10)- dog Aura- Tags

The slender and a bit shorter beauty hummed a small sound. They blinked, lashes brushing skin. Shaking their head, the freckled shouldered and kneed one walked. They smoothed down their blue shirt once more, the white-blonde continuing on. The shoulder length wavy haired one hummed. Blue and brown eyes looked about.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch; cat shift and light power- Familiars and X- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru, Ruby

The golden brown haired girl noticed the other girl was blushing. She looked from her to Suru and made a small sound...She shook her head, and grabbed her tray as well. She was pretty much finished with her food, so she took the tray to the tray return. She felt there'd be staff to clean stuff, not the students themselves. She then looked to Ruby once more. "Oh...yeah, that would be nice, actually. Also...I'm sure Cake will be fine with Bumble," she said.

(XD I see you Suru, but waiting for Ruby)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolderingFlame » Mon May 08, 2023 12:43 pm

Nex hummed softly to himself as he reached up and plucked four more books from the shelf. They were either equal in size or bigger than the one he already had.
"Wonder how many I can check out at once..?" He said to himself, looking thoughtful. He hadn't read the fifth book in the series, but it had been so long since he had read the books in general, that he wanted to read them all over again.
...the Stormlight Archives. Easily his favorite series for many reasons. Mostly because his mother had introduced him to the books in the weeks leading up to her death. He had visited her every day, reading to her for hours on end from the book The Way of Kings. The first one in the series.

His shadow trembled slightly, edging up the bookcase to almost peer over his shoulder at the books. It didn't seem overly malicious this time. More... contemplative. It reached out one dark hand to lightly brush the pages of the open book, stirring them slightly like a light breath of wind.
"I know. You miss her too." Nex said quietly, and the shadow started slightly before glaring at him and returning to a pool of darkness at his feet.

He looked up at Camilo and shrugged.
"I won't be offended if you decide you don't want to. I like to at least offer."

(Tags: Ezekiel and Camilo)
(Location: library)
Last edited by SmolderingFlame on Thu May 11, 2023 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 10, 2023 2:47 am

Christine Dooma | 20 |College 2nd Year | 4B | Female| Kitsune | Hetero | crush is maybe Caelan |
tags: Yuki, Aaron

She blinked her eyes in surprise "Really you're one-year higher than we are huh?" she said as she gave her brother a confused yet embarrassed glare "I don't remember seeing you before thought...well this building is kind of large one..." she said very thoughtfully. She followed after her brother, still thinking about what this was all about 'How didn't he not know his room, if he was being there for few years, was it all because he wanted to have a reason to come to talk to us?' she wondered to herself.

Yuki Dooma | 20 | College 2nd Year | 4C | Male | Inari Fox Demon | Demi | open for crushes |
tags: Christine, Aaron

He blinked his eyes too, completely silent, after all these weird questions and things, he didn't expect that his current roommate was actually there as long as he was being, still, he didn't remember actually seeing him even once. He looked to his sister as she mentioned the academy building being a pretty big one 'Well that could make sense...' he thought to himself as he started to move himself out of the rooms toward the stairs.

Suru Tenka | 16 | High school 10th | 3B | Genderfluid| Water Dragon | Pan | open for crushes |
tags: Lena, Ruby

He looked at Ruby "What do you mean? I come here a few days ago, I am already unpacked my stuff!" he replied to her. He looked over the two girls as they spoke about their pets "If you want to let those pets of yours meet, then I guess you can do that..." he responded to them.

Sumemiko Seirei | 16 | High school 11th | 3A |Female | Moon Elf Witch |Bi | crush is maybe Cyril |
tags: Caelan

She smiled with a nod "Of course, he is pretty kind toward other kind persons" she said to him. She started to move toward the cafeteria door to leave the area to the large hallway which did bring to the door to get outside "Do you need to get anything from your room or something? or could we go now?" she turned back to the older student as she asked him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri May 12, 2023 9:20 am

Caelan nodded as he followed Sumemiko out the cafeteria door and said, "Honestly, I've gotten my stuff ready in the room, but I've got nothing to do really, so I was thinking of heading into town to check for any bounties at the tavern. I go there whenever I'm looking for a monster to fight, so they know me pretty well."

Mushy and Shroom were exploring the school, after they got breakfast, they decided to go to the library to look to see if there was a book they'd both like to read. Shroom didn't really know how to read, but he enjoyed listening to Mushy read stories, and not little kid's stories, he enjoyed all sorts of stories, one of his favorite stories being Frankenstein: The True Story. Many books written by normal humans, such as Frankenstein, were actually written by people in the supernatural community, and the stories were often true, but were heavily edited to get around the stigma that humans believed about anything supernatural.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat May 13, 2023 12:42 pm

Camilo Eldenwood - form - life dragon - 20 years - (dorm 4C); location: outside - tags: Ezekiel, Nex

Camilo scratched the side of his face a bit at the zombie’s response, offering a small, awkward smile. “Ah, sorry, my bad. I wasn’t sure if you had some ability that would let you. That is unfortunate though.” The dragon said sincerely, although perked up a bit at the talk of cooking. “I am quite a fan of cooking as well- if you wish, I can procure plenty of ingredients and herbs. Maybe figuring out the right recipes without such senses can make it into a bit of a challenge mode.” He suggested. “And of course I would be happy to join, thank you- I don’t often have the chance to eat what others have made, and maybe I could help find you something enjoyable in return. Perhaps you can enjoy the textures of things..?” Camilo wondered aloud, considering their options. Even without a knack for tasting, the warmth of soup or crunch of something could surely still be enjoyed.

The conversation shifted when they entered the library, the green-haired man’s voice lowering to a hush as he spoke to Ezekiel again. “Ladders would work, although if I am free then you are welcome to ask for a ride.” He offered, although Camilo’s attention was drawn mostly to the marvels of the floors and floors of books. There were bound to be tomes of unimaginable topics here, and the dragon barely resisted the temptation to fly up to the books towards the top. He certainly had enough room to transform, although maybe getting back out the door like that could be a challenge. He was so distracted by this thought that he had not noticed the actions of his companions, although once he grounded himself he glanced over his shoulder at them. “Have either of you been to the top before? There could be some books that others might not want to share.” As he spoke, his pupils had already rounded a little in curiosity and more emerald scales had started to shimmer down his forearm.

Cyril Asterlapse - form - 17 years - (dorm 3B); location: academy yard - tags: Zephyr, Tanwen

The unicorn grinned appreciatively up at Tanwen when she responded, eager to see the demonstration in person. As interested as he had been in weaponry, he had only had to rely on his himself for any fighting he had done. Even if he didn’t plan on fighting, knowing one’s way around a weapon could make them more resourceful. “Thank you! I’ll be a bit of a novice in the class, so I’d appreciate it.” He said honestly.

At Zephyr’s spin, Cyril played with his hair a little in embarrassment. He didn’t often give compliments, so the phoenix’s show wasn’t quite how he had expected him to take it. At least the appreciation was there. “Ahah, I guess you’re right there. I’ll have some time to perfect it when I need to.” The unicorn appreciated the other’s words, even if he did seem to take his time less seriously than Cyril himself intended to. The ease he had been feeling in that moment had changed to something a little more stressful though as the topic changed. “It was fun when I last did it, although other than for the occasional reach for something on a shelf I think it was a few years ago. I wish I had done more with it when I was younger so I could at least have some confidence in my abilities… and you’d be surprised.” Cyril rolled his eyes a bit at the last part. “A horn, wings, both- there’s an awful lot of supernatural species related to horses, as you can imagine. I guess that makes us interchangeable to some, and frankly I don’t fault them for it. Even if the word horn is almost in the name.”

The teen’s eyes shifted to focus on Zephyr again when he mentioned healing abilities. He had heard of a phoenix’s tear having such a power, but he wasn’t sure exactly how it worked or the action on the part of the Phoenix. If even Zephyr didn’t know, then maybe he would never learn- or perhaps Cyril’s experiences could help them find out. “Hmm, maybe it works like my horn..? If something is wounded and touches it then it automatically heals, although the magic I have been learning with studying is moreso with different types of healing. Purification of poisons, curses, and infection for example, or the regeneration of limbs. If it’s from a tear though then it seems like your healing might come at a cost…” Cyril said thoughtfully, although looked back up to him with a small shrug. “Unless you’d like us to test it out by making you cry laughing, although I’m not too great with that I don’t think.”

Glancing back to Tanwen, he tilted his head curiously. She had seemed a little lost in thought, and Cyril was a little worried that she had felt excluded from the conversation. “You thinking about something?”
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me